Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Dec 27, 2013 3:23 AM

May 2011
i like Yukino. but i feel like Yui would be the more realistic pairing.

Women like Yukino don't marry guys they liked in school. high class family women marry those who fit the needs or the family and carry a strong reputation. If anyone from the school fits that description it would be Hayato whose father works as a law firm and has contacts with Yukino's family.
Jan 1, 2014 6:00 AM

Sep 2013
there is no doubt saika is the best for hachiman lol
Jan 1, 2014 12:23 PM

Feb 2013
I'm rooting for Shizuka, but a Hachiman x Saika ending is good too.
Jan 8, 2014 2:52 PM

Jan 2014
Definitely Yukino. I really like Yui too. I kind of want to ship both but that's kind of not possible. It has to be Yukino. Seeing the anime (now re-watching), I can find some hints that even though Hachiman wants to "kill" Yukino, I think he respects her and thinks that they have a chance of some sort. Correct me if I am wrong, but I can't stop thinking about it. There is no closure. I'm curious!
Jan 24, 2014 1:49 PM

Apr 2013
I really love Shizuka but Yukinon or Yui are the most probable choice. I'll go with Yukino.
Jan 25, 2014 3:09 AM

Oct 2012
Why not both????????

Or Saika x Hachiman!! xD
Rayl1ghtJan 25, 2014 3:18 AM
"Signature removed"
Jan 25, 2014 3:24 AM

Mar 2010
iyaaaa....like everybody in this anime are unique , even the minor character ...I especially loled all time at the super fujoshi coz' shes funny as hell hahaha!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2014 7:52 PM

Jun 2012
I know it wont happen but I want sensei to win so bad.
Mar 31, 2014 10:07 AM
Mar 2014
Yukinoshita is the only girl deserving Hachiman.

They both need each other but the truth is Yuki needs 8man more.

Who makes Yuki laugh/smile, for whom did Yuki opened the door to her apartment, whom did Yuki wave her first goodbye, who sacrificed his honour for Yuki's happiness.

Hachiman*Yukinoshita if ever happened would be the best anime couple ever. There are many female fans of this series who would relate themselves with Yuki - they will understand why 8man is best for Yuki.

I have nothing against Yui but she is just not at the same level as Yuki and 8man. She can not and would never understand 8man and their pairing would fail at many levels. She just doesn't stimulate 8man enough, its as simple as that.

If the series ended with Hachiman*anyone other than Yukinoshita, a huge chunk of fanbase would be devastated because people who see themselves in Hachiman and Yukinoshita want them to live together happily ever after. Reason- it gives unfortunate loners a hope and also the sales of LN will dwindle if majority of fans will not get their wishful ending and that would make publishers unhappy XD
Binni589Apr 1, 2014 1:08 PM
May 13, 2014 3:37 AM

Apr 2014
After watching season 1 It most certainly be Yukino... even the MC shows more interests into her, especially in episode 12 ;)
I'm done chasing my dreams because I know I'll only wake up to reality. That reality will soon become my dreams.
May 14, 2014 5:40 PM

Apr 2011
Binni589 said:
Yukinoshita is the only girl deserving Hachiman.

They both need each other but the truth is Yuki needs 8man more.

Who makes Yuki laugh/smile, for whom did Yuki opened the door to her apartment, whom did Yuki wave her first goodbye, who sacrificed his honour for Yuki's happiness.

Hachiman*Yukinoshita if ever happened would be the best anime couple ever. There are many female fans of this series who would relate themselves with Yuki - they will understand why 8man is best for Yuki.

I have nothing against Yui but she is just not at the same level as Yuki and 8man. She can not and would never understand 8man and their pairing would fail at many levels. She just doesn't stimulate 8man enough, its as simple as that.

If the series ended with Hachiman*anyone other than Yukinoshita, a huge chunk of fanbase would be devastated because people who see themselves in Hachiman and Yukinoshita want them to live together happily ever after. Reason- it gives unfortunate loners a hope and also the sales of LN will dwindle if majority of fans will not get their wishful ending and that would make publishers unhappy XD

1. Yukino isn't only one who deserve Hachiman, she is not even girl who deserve him most.

2. Hachiman need Yukino that much is trurth, but what Yukino need is not Hachiman not as he is now.

3. Mostly truth, but his sacrifice of honor was not for Yukino, it was for task itself and doing stuff like this not just come back later the bite his ass, but also hurt Yukino.

4.Yeah, Yui and Hachiman lives in different worlds, but in certain way she proven to understand him more than Yukino recently and did more for him than her as well. I still agree it probably wouldn't work, but few months ago I would say it wouldn't work definitely. Well maybe it wouldn't hurt give a shot.

5.It's not hard see yourself in Hachiman, but Yukinoshita is rare being living by standarts very few can relate with. And to give hope to loners anyone would do, because Hachiman is loner enough to take place of both of them anyway.

I gave Yukino my vote myself, but this comment is just your sentiment and nothing more.
Tenzen12May 17, 2014 3:18 AM
May 14, 2014 6:18 PM

Sep 2011
I don't think Yukino seems that eager for intimate relationship. She just likes having verbal assault with Hachiman because their chemistry is pretty great. What hurts the relationship is both characters are way too rational and logical, emotion is out of the equation. I don't see none of them defrosting at all. If one of them chills out, the relationship would work out.

For me it is Yui. After all she is the one that is going actively after Hachiman when none of the other girls would have. And she is the life of that group bringing some other qualities.
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Jul 29, 2014 12:33 PM
Nov 2013
Yukinoshita Yukino.
Aug 1, 2014 3:58 AM

Feb 2013
Sayaka.
Aug 6, 2014 10:24 AM
Sep 2009
.....only one for Hachiman is Saika obviously.....do you even have to ask?.....
.....I am just a fan of unique comics, manga & books.....and fighting games and rpgs.....check out my blog for my reviews and stuff-
http://ihate00critics.blogspot.com/
Aug 8, 2014 1:26 AM

Jun 2014
Yui for sure!
Aug 8, 2014 1:28 AM

Sep 2013
Yukino, since they're more alike.
Aug 14, 2014 8:43 PM

Aug 2013
The best girl is still yet to make an appearance
Aug 20, 2014 4:21 PM

Aug 2014
i prefer yukino obviously ,there's something about her that can't make her get off my mine
Aug 20, 2014 4:29 PM

Aug 2014
obviously yukino there's this thing about her that i can't get my mind off
Oct 28, 2014 2:27 PM

Jan 2014
Gonna go off piste and say Hachiman x Saika. I ship it 110%.
Dec 29, 2014 6:49 AM

Aug 2014
why saika? its not even funny
Jan 3, 2015 6:04 PM

Oct 2014
yukino for sure. realistically if yui and hikigaya get together, yui will probably end up liking another guy and leave hikky, their chemistry isn't strong, hikky is just a temporary crush to her.
Jan 9, 2015 10:11 AM

Dec 2014
Yukino Yukinoshita for sure.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 11, 2015 11:15 PM

Dec 2014
8man said he hates nice girls... Of the two girls in the service club, yui is obviously the nice one.
So i'm hoping for irony. 😄
Jan 14, 2015 7:26 PM

May 2012
Yukinoshita's remarks against hikigaya is funny so that's why i'm rooting for her.
"Knowing more means having more shit to deal with, you know"
- Hikigaya Hachiman

Jan 16, 2015 11:32 PM

May 2014
I definitely think Yukino should win. Not just because I like her better, but Yui getting with Hachiman definitely seems weird to me. She doesn't really understand half the things Hachiman says.
Feb 2, 2015 2:51 PM
Sep 2009
The last thing I want is another predictable romcom, so I hope neither Yui or Yukino.
Most intresting would be Saika.
Shizuka has some potential as well, but it seems too far-fetched.

Is it wrong for me to hope for another Shuffle! where you can't predict who the MC will end up with?
Feb 25, 2015 11:58 PM
Jun 2009
Juxford said:
I definitely think Yukino should win. Not just because I like her better, but Yui getting with Hachiman definitely seems weird to me. She doesn't really understand half the things Hachiman says.

She's a trophy wife.

Not uncommon.
Mar 3, 2015 4:07 AM

Sep 2013
Iroha OTP FTW
- My creativity is plummeting. -
Mar 3, 2015 5:21 AM

Dec 2014
Deiger1111 said:
Iroha OTP FTW

:) this (:
Mar 11, 2015 9:58 PM

Apr 2013
I feel that people are being unfair to both girls. They are both good girls and are both kind and lovable. Yui really does like Hachiman as a person. I mean, she probably would never have noticed him without the dog incident, but lets be fair, Hachiman is the kind of guy you'd only want as a friend if you actually knew him.

He's the kinda guy you wouldn't want to talk to if you didn't know him and Hachiman even realizes that Yui is an actual nice person who really does care about him.

Yukino is also a person who is not good at getting along with people because she was used to false praise and people treating her badly out of jealousy. She is a girl that is used to even being attacked. And no matter how hard she tries, she can't get outta her sisters shadow and can't even console herself by being great.

When I think of who should be with Hachiman, I don't think of who is better for him, but who is he better for.... I mean, both girls are able to expand his horizons and would be way better than him and are good for supporting him and improving him. They'd love and care for him and he could get along with them....

The thing is that Yui seems like she could actually survive without Hachiman and if she fell for a good person could have a great life. She'd be a great couple with Hachiman and would get along with his family and everything and is perfect for him in some ways, but Yukino needs him more.

For Yukino, she needs someone who can help her stand on her own 2 feet. Someone that could find answers that she can't and see things in ways she can't, but at the same time can relate and work with her. Hachiman and Yukino can work together well in partnership and can support each other.

If Yui can get along with the majority, then Yukino could get along only with the minority. Yui needs a good dependable guy. Yukino needs a smart, good and dependable guy who can understand loneliness and the bad parts of people and see through their facades. Someone who can challenge people and see through some idiocy.

Both girls would make a great couple with him and would live a happy life... for Yukino, the only other guy should could be with would be Hayama who she wouldn't accept cause of their bad past...

The absolute most perfect girl for Hachiman is the cute Komachi though, so the best bet would be for Hachiman to marry all 3 of them and then include their sensei :P
deathmailrockMar 11, 2015 10:02 PM
Mar 11, 2015 10:01 PM

Oct 2012
I ship Hachiman with Hiratsuka-sensei, Totsuka, and Komachi in that order.
Apr 3, 2015 5:18 PM

Jan 2015
Voting for Yukino because I can't bear to see her with someone other than Hiki. Feels terrible for Yui though
Apr 6, 2015 3:18 PM

Nov 2013
I think both of them have pros in cons, in that they are both suited in some ways to be with the MC and at the same time both have their own differences that don't work well with him.

However, I personally see Yui as more girlfriend material.
May 28, 2015 6:08 AM
Nov 2014
Yuki because Hikki and her are the most similar to each other. Despite being similar, they are also worlds apart. It makes for a very very interesting pairing.
May 30, 2015 2:06 AM
May 2015
Well if we based on what Hachiman wants, he would likely to choose Yukino.

The fact that he doesn't want to work and just be a FULL HOUSE-HUSBAND can be fulfilled if he choose Yukino. But maybe that's my thought of how he thinks and plan things. But obviously, I root for Yukino. I love her Seiyuu! ♥
Jun 3, 2015 1:38 AM
Jun 2013
Yukino because they just click in conversing with each other. Yui is a sweet girl but she seems to have difficulty understanding Hachi while Yuki can psych his loner thoughts lol
Jun 5, 2015 11:23 AM
Nov 2014
I totally agree with the yuri ship. That's the best, however if it can't be yuri (and it won't be in the show) I choose yukino.
Jun 19, 2015 12:28 PM

Jul 2009
Yui ftw. But my experience with pairings were often ended in a huge disappointment. So I mostly hope for a neutral ending where no official couple being made. But if it's Yui, then please go with it.
Jun 27, 2015 5:01 AM
Jun 2015
Vote For Yukinon.
Simple: 1st: Like in the first season Explain, Yukinon and Hikki first met each other, Simple. Yui coming in later right ?
2nd : Yukinon and Hikki share the same idea obout the surrounding mean to them.

Now to the complicate part ---> Move Straight to episode 13 : as you can see Hikki thought:" Yukinon Is Leaving Her Future In Another Person's Hand, I Can't Except This". OK- 1st: That is his thought for her right!? .2nd: If Hiki Choose Yui what will happen with Yukinon heart and her thought about her Surrounding and about Love.

Now this is the fun part: Yui Characteristic is appear mostly everywhere in anime universe .She is cheerful, think for others and understanding things right!? If Hikki choose Yukinon simply she gonna thought that is good for her to have a good friend like Yukinon who have a Life Complicate things going on there and Hikki is a Smart guy (i think) atleast not gonna just mind his own bussiness and though about Yukinon Situation.

FINNALLY: HAVE ANYONE CAN STAND A GIRL WHO ALREADY HAVE A HARD LIFE AND THEN GOT HEART CRUSH YET (well im a man but you know, i can't Stand looking them like that, "Yukinon" i mean) and 1 more thing, why is this story apear to have Hikki and Yukinon's faimilies only, where is Yui's family ? (i mean no ham pls)
Bionibop1Jun 27, 2015 5:05 AM
Jun 30, 2015 4:36 AM
Jul 2013
Out of this poll - Yui.

Yukinon is underdeveloped as a character and I get the feeling that her feelings for Hachiman are far from genuine.

I believe her feelings for Hachinan are born from their mutual loneliness and social akwardness. I get the feeling that she sees him as a saviour to her predicament rather than for what Hachiman trully is.

Yui on the other hand has a lot of respect for Hachiman and is not socially akward. She is in a popular clique and has what can be described as percieved choice of a partner. Yet she choose to long for Hachiman.

Yui is true to her feelings and really attempts to get her man (season 1 attempted confessions). Yukino isn't even trying.
Jun 30, 2015 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
moucester said:
Yui is true to her feelings and really attempts to get her man (season 1 attempted confessions). Yukino isn't even trying.

This.is.gold.
Aug 12, 2015 12:34 PM

Feb 2011
I feel like Yukino and Hachi understand each other at a fundamental level better. The only holding them back is Yukino's distaste and attitude toward Hachi, which I find a bit mean. Yui is more outwardly kind and appreciative to Hachi, but she lacks that level of understanding.
Aug 23, 2015 6:43 AM
Aug 2015
And this is the season finale, aka yuigahama strike back :)
At last, no one sent chocolate to Hachiman. Instead of that both girls gave cookie to him. But not in a romance way, Yui emphasized "it only a present in return." (The cookies this time were round shape but the cookie she gave in the very first episode was heart shape) It liked she was saying "I won't do those sneaky things and pretending it was a romance before. I want the genuine romance." Hachiman realized that. And Yukinon looked back to her bag. I am guessing it was cookies but not chocolate in her bag. She tried to give the cookies to Hachiman and pretended it was not a VDay things. So she gave up to send it then after that.

The over-reliance thing of Yukinon was way serious than I though. Harunon just pointed out straight "she had lost herself." She even repeated the whole dialog Hachiman said to Harunon in the phone. When Yui asked the group to stay unchanged. Yui was obviously tried to force them to say their true feeling, to face the real situation. Hachiman got it and rejected the offer. But Yukinon gonna to accept! (unwilling but still admit it) Definitely something going wrong with her. And lastly she was realized that she was wrong, "yukinon's problem should solve by herself." And now she was asking for help from both Yui and Hachiman but not just hoping Hachiman could help her someday but not saying anything about it in episode 9 (I still thought that it was a typical gal game stuff and it was bad for a story like oregairu.)
Yukinon acting weird in this episode because her sister had said something something in last episode. (you know what I mean)

Yui saved the day, again!!! How many times she did it this season? Omg she is good. And this time her tactic was just as same as Hachiman (dunt know is a good thing or not :P) Moreover she had predicted what they will answer. She really understood them well. She really changed a lot from the very first episode. Those cookies were like how her changes were like.
Sep 13, 2015 12:34 AM
Sep 2015
I wi'll definitely vote Yukino! The chemistry of Yuki and Hachiman is the best compare others! Firstly, they know EACH other well unlike yui and they have same altitude which are very matching! Based on the comments Shizuka is a badchoice if they put them together because teacher fall in love with student is extremely disgusting and disturbing.Why saika he is a boy, boy and boy is digusting! Eww secondly Hachiman no way will love yui except her boobs. I hate stereotypes kind of girls and hiki hates girls over friendly! Reason of Yukino have to be Hiki because Hiki is the only person that can truly break her Ice Cold Shell! He is the only person that Yukino truly have feelings towards him if he really go with yui! Yukino have no point to live anymore because her family always so mean to her! Every time only Hiki can change her if u watch the season 2 u can really tell that she fell in love with him! So my opinion is Yukino XHachiman! Hope he also have more feelings toward her in Season3! I really like them together:) it is so sweet!

PS.Yui is also not bad is just she too imature the way Hiki likes!
Sep 13, 2015 12:35 AM
Sep 2015
I wi'll definitely vote Yukino! The chemistry of Yuki and Hachiman is the best compare others! Firstly, they know EACH other well unlike yui and they have same altitude which are very matching! Based on the comments Shizuka is a badchoice if they put them together because teacher fall in love with student is extremely disgusting and disturbing.Why saika he is a boy, boy and boy is digusting! Eww secondly Hachiman no way will love yui except her boobs. I hate stereotypes kind of girls and hiki hates girls over friendly! Reason of Yukino have to be Hiki because Hiki is the only person that can truly break her Ice Cold Shell! He is the only person that Yukino truly have feelings towards him if he really go with yui! Yukino have no point to live anymore because her family always so mean to her! Every time only Hiki can change her if u watch the season 2 u can really tell that she fell in love with him! So my opinion is Yukino XHachiman! Hope he also have more feelings toward her in Season3! I really like them together:) it is so sweet!

Sep 13, 2015 12:35 AM
Sep 2015

Nov 18, 2015 6:27 PM
Aug 2014
this like haganai; there's the cheerful clumsy hotty, the sophisticated reclusive beauty. Yui is perfect one, but Yukino needs him more.
Dec 15, 2015 1:39 PM

Jul 2013
yukino
heuh....
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

421 by Remurst »»
Apr 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

561 by Pancreas08 »»
Apr 12, 5:05 AM

» Where to read LN of yui's story

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 28

6 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 29, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

239 by phuchaitt3 »»
Mar 18, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

301 by venbals »»
Mar 15, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.