Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2013 10:18 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Datamon. I haven't seen this guy since Digimon Adventures (the second arc). Pfft, he looks ugly as usual and with that weird look on his face.

I guess he is a bit different though from the original evil version after watching this episode.
Apr 13, 2014 11:29 AM
Mar 2013
Oh look it's the snake that kidnapped Sora from the first season. Oops, I meant Datamon. I see he's just as much of a jerk as the one from first season.

I'm glad that Tommy's actions were able to bring the kindness within him. And how odd that Tommy's beast spirit was inside the game machine. There are too many wacky coincidences in this series.
Jul 5, 2016 8:56 AM

Feb 2013
Nanomon was a good guy after all.
Blizzarmon was cool too.
Sep 7, 2021 5:37 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Is no-one gonna question why one of the beast spirits was inside a Space Invaders-esche game?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 22, 2022 2:55 AM

Dec 2012
Arbormon lives.
Koji gives Izumi his jacket.
They killed Jack Frist.
AGUMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol Tailmon with Wizarmon.
Holy crap! Dukemon!
Nanomon.
The digivices.
He opened it.
Dat call.

So in order to find something of value, Tomoki leaves town and goes into the empty ice area. lol So Tomoki saves the Toucanmon then they run away. Then the next scene is Arbormon going to Nanomon and revealing he caught them. That was fast. Another thing is we don't see the Toucanmon again when Arbormon shinka'd. They're no longer important. I'm just pointing out that they had to rush to the ending. Tomoki is lucky Nanomon was fair instead of evil. So when Nanomon opened both digivices, Tomoki's had 1 light and Takuya had 2. I think it's clear that the lights were the number of spirits. Another thing is the 4 triangle symbols in the digivice. I think that was a hint to Zero Unit. Why is the spirit inside a game? So out of all the characters, Izumi is the only one to control her beast spirit with no issue. So who had the best Beast Evolution scene? Takuya of course. 2nd would best girl Izumi. 3rd Junpei. Last is obviously Koji. Lastly, the mystery of why Izumi's race queen fantasy was taken as a pic and included with the digivices in the previous episode wasn't answered.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jun 1, 2022 10:46 AM
Community Mod
Crazy Cat Lady

Apr 2019
Thread has been cleaned

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.