Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2013 11:01 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another hilarious episode with Usagi's craziness. :D

And this is the result of her cooking:

And of course, her honest and innocent heart has won over even Taiki, even by just a little. :)
Feb 17, 2014 6:56 PM
Mar 2013
Haruka and Michiru are back! I thought we'd never see them again after Queen Nehelenia, but I'm happy.

I didn't know Serena liked strawberries so much. She even wanted to steal all the strawberries xD I laughed when Serena used baking powder instead of flour. The whole place blew up lol

Hmm, I see Taiki is falling for Serena. Her sweet innocent heart is enough to make any guy swoon. Too bad Seiya seems like a better match for though.
emeraldrosaryFeb 17, 2014 7:03 PM
Jun 12, 2014 4:48 PM

Oct 2009
Who broadcasts a cooking show live? No, really...

emeraldrosary said:
Hmm, I see Taiki is falling for Serena. Her sweet innocent heart is enough to make any guy swoon. Too bad Seiya seems like a better match for though.

Mamoru is the best match. And he's actually a guy
Jul 21, 2014 12:53 AM

Jul 2008
About time Haruka and Michiru showed up again.
Jun 22, 2015 11:44 AM

Aug 2013
At least Haruka and Michiru back and now if only Chibusa would return as well.
Nov 2, 2017 3:17 AM
Aug 2017
Why in the hell didn't they dub this?!!?
They should be Court Marshal for this!!!
They WILL dub this in Sailor Moon Crystal!
AND WE THE fans should get 5 more seasons of Sailor Moon Crystal as their atonement for not dubbing this season 20 years ago!!
Can I get A amen?!
Oct 9, 2019 1:25 PM

Aug 2008
Tomoe is not with the outer senshi anymore? If she went back to her father I wonder what his reaction was seeing an older tomoe.
Mar 2, 2020 10:32 AM

Nov 2017
This season has very little art or coherence or direction since they changed directors. Usagi is the butt of every joke and she can barely pull the show together. The lesbian characters aren't adding much.

A shame. I wish the yuri vibes were heavier, that would make up for it. This is a pale copy of the original.
Feb 6, 2021 8:04 AM

Nov 2016
Maybe the weakest episode featuring Mako. But lol, getting Usagi with cake was clever and nice to Haruka and Michiru.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 24, 2021 5:03 PM

Sep 2011
For some reason, Yaten's shrug gesture was my favorite moment for this episode lol ¯\_㋡_/¯

So with this episode specifically focusing on Makoto, all individual episodes for the Inner Senshis are completed. Yet, they still have not received their power ups.. They always acquired new powers in previous seasons, so I do wonder if it is gonna happen in this season or not, I think it will.

It was great to see Haruka and Michiru even for a couple of scenes. Looks like we will see more of them later and as always, I am so happy about this =))

Michiru: "A new wave is approaching once again"
Haruka: "This could be the biggest wave we've ever faced..."

What could it be, I just can't wait for the upcoming episodes..
We have a lot to learn:
What happened to Mamoru?
Who are Sailor Starlights and where did they come from?
What kind of disaster are Outer Senshis talking about?

Also, that affectionate moment near the sea side when they were watching the sunset.. awww that's what I call a pure love. They are literally the most adorable couple in the entire history of anime...

Two more antagonists appear on Galaxia's side. I don't actually remember them at all. Not even sure if I ever saw them on TV when I was a kid.. They look mysterious and ruthless..

Just like in previous seasons, as soon as the new enemies are introduced, they immediately started mobbing their predecessor, which is Sailor Iron Mouse for this season. This anime likes using this tactic: New enemy arrives, the old one is excluded straight away and either killed by main boss or purified by Sailor Moon.. Combining the powers of the current enemy with the newcomer is never an option.. One of them always has to be gone.. But despite all these repetitive plots, I still love it because I think it adds more to the mystery =)

Speaking of which, the mystery of Starlights' gender identity is finally resolved?? Usagi referred to Seiya as "she" while he was in Starlight uniform.. So imo, when they transform, their gender is also transitioned from male to female.. Which means that, they are presented as male in public, and as female in Starlight uniforms.. This actually makes more sense and I think, puts an end to the whole "are they male or female?" discussions =))

Last but not least, the title of the episode was a bit misleading, "Star Lights and the Sailor Guardians". I thought it was going to be one of this confrontation episodes with the entire crew included. But instead, it was just a regular enemy-of-the-week episode..

Luckily, the next episode seems to be the real confrontation from the previews =))
ember-moonMay 24, 2021 5:59 PM
May 24, 2021 5:09 PM

Sep 2011
SonicHeroOfSpeed said:
Why in the hell didn't they dub this?!!?
why do you complain so much? Just watch the original with subs?? Dub version is awful with many scenes censored and names completely altered

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 34 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 22, 2013

29 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 14 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 17, 2013

13 by kyojin_desu »»
Feb 25, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 30 Discussion

25 by White_Alice »»
Nov 17, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Episode 28 Discussion

ChrisNP - Jan 25, 2012

24 by White_Alice »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 33 Discussion

9 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.