Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2013 5:36 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
-Rewatching-
gaaah little Nehelenia was so adorbz!

So throughout the episode, Usagi from the moment she left where Jupiter disappeared, she was carrying her earring. And here I thought she was only thinking in Mamoru.

So in the end Nehelenia was given a "Restart" in her life, and no more solitude.

AND NOW finally, the moment we've all been waiting for, the real Sailor Stars season begins now. :D :)
Which is one of the reasons this is my favorite season and my very top anime.

Feb 17, 2014 5:02 PM
Mar 2013
MoonxArtemis said:

AND NOW finally, the moment we've all been waiting for, the real Sailor Stars season begins now. :D :)
Which is one of the reasons this is my favorite season and my very top anime.

Same here! Couldn't agree more, especially with the spoiler ^_^

These past 6 episodes were a great way to start off the real part of this season.

Even though she was an evil witch I really like that the queen got another chance at her past life.

You know, this is one thing I've really admired about the Sailor Moon anime. In most anime the good guys kill/defeat the bad guy and the story is over.

Even in Season 1 this is how the story went in Sailor Moon. But in later seasons all of the enemies were reformed and not killed/defeated. That's another reason why I like this anime.
Jun 3, 2014 2:04 PM

Oct 2009
emeraldrosary said:
You know, this is one thing I've really admired about the Sailor Moon anime. In most anime the good guys kill/defeat the bad guy and the story is over.

Even in Season 1 this is how the story went in Sailor Moon. But in later seasons all of the enemies were reformed and not killed/defeated. That's another reason why I like this anime.

My thoughts exactly. I was somewhat disappointed in the previous season, because the way they dealt with Nehelenia kind of contradicted with the ideas of love and beauty
Jul 17, 2014 1:53 AM

Jul 2008
And Nehelenia is finally defeated with the reset button, onto a new arc.
Jul 20, 2014 10:49 AM

Apr 2010
Usagi really grows up in the anime. She acts like a real princess. :)
Aug 21, 2014 11:45 PM

Feb 2008
It really sucks that this wasn't the Super S finale but the Stars start. This kinda makes it a bad start since the next episodes are going to be the monster of the week episodic shenanigans again. Now if this was Super S finale, it would have been the best Sailor Moon finale.

Also not sure why people label this as filler as it's the proper closure of the Super S arc.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Aug 22, 2014 5:45 AM

Oct 2009
ZetaZaku said:
Also not sure why people label this as filler as it's the proper closure of the Super S arc.

Maybe it wasn't in the manga or some crap like that. But I, for one, totally agree with you
Jun 20, 2015 9:09 PM

Aug 2013
This really should've been the last episode of SuperS, well looks like the real stars arc starts next episode.
Apr 22, 2016 11:06 PM

Dec 2009
Nice finale for this mini arc. Nehelenia finally got her true ending at the end. This mini arc is a bit better than previous season. Yay, for Usagi's development. Now wondering how the actual arc for this season would be.
Oct 1, 2019 10:47 AM

Aug 2008
So that mirror was the main cause of trouble huh. She should have returned it as faulty.
May 19, 2021 5:04 PM

Sep 2011
loved the mini arc and the actual end of the Super S season =))

and that bad laughter at the end.. Even though I guess who she is, I get so exited when I think of the upcoming episodes.. it's gonna be great

on to the Sailor Stars arc now!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 34 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 22, 2013

29 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 14 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 17, 2013

13 by kyojin_desu »»
Feb 25, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 30 Discussion

25 by White_Alice »»
Nov 17, 2023 7:13 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Episode 28 Discussion

ChrisNP - Jan 25, 2012

24 by White_Alice »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 33 Discussion

9 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.