Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 30 Discussion

Apr 22, 2013 5:36 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
-Rewatching-

oh GAWWWD *tears*
nooo, the inner senshi, damn you sailor Galaxia.
this scene most of all, and with the other inner senshi leaving their last message before disappearing was very touching.

but nooo, whyy????
They always last till the end, alongside Sailor Moon.

But I guess since there has been more focus on the Sailor Starlights this season (no more than the inner senshi of course) they will be in turn, be the ones to stand alongside Sailor Moon.

Sailor Pluto, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are still on their way. I just don't know why they didn't stick together :(.

:'(

Jun 3, 2013 1:39 AM

Omg, this episode made me tear up. Season Ones ending, and this one :/ WHY ;_;
If you want me to see something, or reply to something, quote me. I hardly ever check back to topics I've posted in.

Aug 2, 2013 12:44 AM
MoonxArtemis said:

oh GAWWWD *tears*
nooo, the inner senshi, damn you sailor Galaxia.
this scene most of all, and with the other inner senshi leaving their last message before disappearing was very touching.

Actually, I found that scene almost comedic since all the inner senshi were defeated almost in the first attack without them doing anything at all. In previous seasons they would had at least attempted a Sailor Planet Attack or a Sailor Planet Power but here they were completely worthless cannon fodder. It's like they had all forgotten all the techniques and attacks they previously learned. Heck, they even forgot how to do the Sailor Teleport when they were outside the barrier and not even Ami, with her supercomputer remembered it!

Aug 27, 2013 10:26 AM

I agree with NFH. They have still 4 episodes left and what, Inner Senshi die after a single attack? Okay, Galaxia's strong and they probably wanted to add to her threat level and drama, but don't toss them away without any sign of trying or struggling just because you have too much characters in the main cast -.- In the first season finale I bawled like a little child, here my eyes got a little teary and that's it. Not what I expect from Sailor Moon drama.

Feb 18, 2014 9:09 AM
Sailor Galaxia is OP but I think there's a good explanation for why she can OHKO the sailors. If I remember correctly, the Starlights said Galaxia attacked many other planets and collected their star seeds.

This means she's absorbed all of their power and become Super powerful. So then it only makes sense she could easily wipe out the inner sailors so easily. She literally is the strongest foe they've faced yet.

I'll admit that it wasn't very tear-worthy but I did feel a little sad. But what really got me was Serena's reaction to the fact that Galaxia had already taken Darien's star seed. So that's why Darien hasn't been returning her letters.

Jul 26, 2014 8:21 PM

Holy crap she killed all of them and Mamoru...yeah they're screwed.

Aug 6, 2014 6:39 AM

When Sailor Soldiers arrive into the sphere:
Sailor Star Healer: Why are you here?
Sailor Star Maker: We won't thank you for this!
Sailor Mars: That's not why we're here!
Sailor Jupiter: We want to protect our planet!

After Sailor Soldiers' Star Seeds are taken:
Sailor Star Healer: No way! Why? Why? For us?

YES WE LIED WE DID IT FOR YOU NOT FOR OUR PLANET AS WE TOLD YOU TWO MINUTES AGO god dammit.
Starlights think that they are the centre of the universe...

NFH said:
Actually, I found that scene almost comedic since all the inner senshi were defeated almost in the first attack without them doing anything at all.

The most funny and sad at the same time moment was when Sailor Moon tries to catch one of the lights from Sailor Mars when she disappears:

Now the only question left unanswered is who is Chibi Chibi?
Modified by Serhiyko, Aug 24, 2014 1:58 PM

Aug 24, 2014 9:03 PM

Politoed said:
Omg, this episode made me tear up. Season Ones ending, and this one :/ WHY ;_;

They did it in season one so they are probably doing it again. So it's hardly sad if they are just going to get revived.

NFH said:
Actually, I found that scene almost comedic since all the inner senshi were defeated almost in the first attack without them doing anything at all.

Yes, this just makes me dislike the season even more. The starlights should have died this episode and the inner senshi later. According to the preview, looks like everyone will die instead of starlights. Way to take out the characters we care about first, and leave the ones we don't care about for the last episode.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"

Sep 17, 2014 1:22 AM

Too sad... they shouldn't have ended like that. :(

Sep 23, 2014 3:28 PM

So Mamoru didn't reply to Usagi because he couldn't. :( and although it was ridiculous at how quickly the senshi died, I was still tearing up

Jun 27, 2015 11:55 AM

Rei's "death" was quite powerfull, and its always badass seeing Usgai get serious like that. From the looks of it Mamuro has the earth crystal star seed which I guess makes him the equivalent of sailor earth.

Aug 18, 2016 10:43 AM
THIS EPISODE MADE ME CRY

that is all