Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2013 5:38 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New OP seem good.
We saw the 4 Pallasite rank 1 ...
And someone behind them (not Pallas).
Good episode, we saw some Pallasites (chrono bugs) and at the end of the episode : My beautiful Yuna.
I missed you. :'(
Apr 13, 2013 6:40 PM

Jun 2012
souma still dont had new upgrade cloth and yuna had problem she cant use here cloth anymore
new opening has been fix now.

salvationhopeApr 13, 2013 8:57 PM
Apr 13, 2013 7:36 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
New OP is quite catchy tbh.

So this is the rehash of Hades Arc lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 13, 2013 8:01 PM

Nov 2011
new opening is good,but it a bit spoilerish like showing the one with glowing eyes on top of 1st class pallasite and an adult Pallas
Souma Lose Againts a 3rd class Pallasite?,didnt he reach 7th sense already?
Apr 13, 2013 8:42 PM

Jun 2012
7th sense only activate if they life in danger i mean near death.

if souma realise big bang his cloth gona upgrade like kouga i mean believe in himself.
Apr 13, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2012
saint seiya omega ep 53

Apr 14, 2013 11:06 AM

Dec 2012
Wow!, Koga Disrespecting Seiya like that!?, I did not like that one bit....Who the hell does Koga think he is. If it wasn't for Seiya, Koga wouldn't even be alive. I didn't like they threw that in there, Seiya saying that you don't need to tell me, that's a Saint's duty was weak. He should have said watch your tongue boy or I'll make sure you'll never become a Saint again....Argh that pissed me off.
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Apr 14, 2013 12:59 PM
Mar 2011
TriGG said:
Wow!, Koga Disrespecting Seiya like that!?, I did not like that one bit....Who the hell does Koga think he is. If it wasn't for Seiya, Koga wouldn't even be alive. I didn't like they threw that in there, Seiya saying that you don't need to tell me, that's a Saint's duty was weak. He should have said watch your tongue boy or I'll make sure you'll never become a Saint again....Argh that pissed me off.

I feel you I would of been like "say that to me again see what happens!". seiya is the titular character and one of the strongest in the show and deserves respect from a bronze saint being a gold saint as well as having become a legend along with the others for protecting athena and killing gods , personally i think ikki is stronger then the others but thats just me. i was suprised to hear him say that though because i thought it was IMPOSSIBLE for the writers to screw up even worse. I'm also thinking that subaru could be tied to pallas i mean his disregard for athena and also others isn't what one would have if they were athenas saints. still waiting on paradox and ikki. i wonder if either ikki or seiya will talk to her about the previous gemini saints saga/kanon that would be AWSOME.
Apr 14, 2013 1:28 PM

Dec 2012
tyrolizard1 said:
TriGG said:

I feel you I would of been like "say that to me again see what happens!". seiya is the titular character and one of the strongest in the show and deserves respect from a bronze saint being a gold saint as well as having become a legend along with the others for protecting athena and killing gods , personally i think ikki is stronger then the others but thats just me. i was suprised to hear him say that though because i thought it was IMPOSSIBLE for the writers to screw up even worse. I'm also thinking that subaru could be tied to pallas i mean his disregard for athena and also others isn't what one would have if they were athenas saints. still waiting on paradox and ikki. i wonder if either ikki or seiya will talk to her about the previous gemini saints saga/kanon that would be AWSOME.

Yea that was a bad move, because now I feel Koga is going to be an ass to Seiya through out the entire series. I to think Subaru is Pallasite as well, but just doesn't know it yet. They probably have some hidden mind control on him to know what Athena's Saints are planing. Impossible question most likely, but how the hell did Ichi de Hara get his old Colth back!?
Apr 14, 2013 2:06 PM

Dec 2012
Here is another curve ball for you, what if Subaru is related to Ikki?. And have you noticed the blue Haired figure Standing above all the pallasites...could that be our favorite Saint turned bad?
Apr 14, 2013 2:12 PM
Mar 2011
TriGG said:
Here is another curve ball for you, what if Subaru is related to Ikki?. And have you noticed the blue Haired figure Standing above all the pallasites...could that be our favorite Saint turned bad?

good theory on that being ikki but i doubt it, the hair is too long but it DOES resemble him i will be pissed if that happens though although originally in the anime he WAS evil so they might do that, subaru being related to ikki doesn't seem that interesting i;d prefer if that little girl eruru that he saved during the 12 temple arc came out as a saint, it would be awsome if she becomes a gold saint and follows him although i doubt that would happen. i hope the writers dont screw up but i've been dissapointed with this show before.
Apr 14, 2013 4:10 PM

Jan 2008
TriGG said:

Where IS that scene? I think I missed it. There was only one scene with both of them, when talking with Saori. The only exchange Seiya had with Kouga was about protecting Athena, and that was in no way rude. You seem to forget that those two share something close to a sibling bond. There was no anger or anything like that in Kouga's words either. Those two are friends.

Also, it's true that if it wasn't for Seiya, everyone would be dead, but if it weren't for Kouga, everyone would also be dead. In the Omega universe, those two are equals.

"Seiya, you take good care of Saori"
"I won't forgive you if anything happens to her"
"You don't have to tell me"
"Protecting Athena is a saint's duty".

DmonHiroApr 14, 2013 4:18 PM
Apr 14, 2013 5:04 PM
Mar 2011
I got pissed by the guys tone, if i remeember right,(its been a few hours) seiya comes in and tells him to follow athenas orders and then gets all hierchial explaining what each level of saints will do golds will protect athena silvers will do reconasiance on the other girl god who i cant remember the name and bronze will go get more man power then that scene happens, i didn't like the guys tone it seemed too arrogant towards someone who has killed more gods and has more experience and who has been protecting athena longer especially since the guy is a legend to all saints even if there was no ill intent behind it the way it was expressed just irks me. im willing to bet seiya could of taken abzu down also they just didn't let him cause its a "new spinoff" that has to focus on a new characters with a "new story" the last part is finally happening yay
tyrolizard1Apr 14, 2013 5:07 PM
Apr 14, 2013 6:15 PM

Sep 2007
Saw on SSP from hadesama :

They look really better than Martians. :D
Apr 16, 2013 3:12 AM
Apr 2013
Season 1 was way better than season 2,What piss me off is that all that fighting,struggling and the loved one's they lost are easily forgotten in this season 2 and the story is not better than season 1 and even a spoiler was shown for saburu where his eyes were flashing red in that scene (so it's obvious he is already controlled or working for the pallase or he has the potential to become hades vessel)
Apr 16, 2013 9:26 AM

Dec 2012
That's why opinions are subjective what's good and bad are subjective. The reason why the feel of this season is so different is because it's to please more die hard fans of the old series.
Apr 16, 2013 9:39 AM

Jan 2011
i think it s a bit too early to say if this is good or bad, btw this is season 3 not 2, i thought that season 1 was quite bad for the most part, only parts i really liked were Souma an Yunas flashbacks, Sonya, Koga vs Eden round 1 an Arias death scene, not that i disliked her but i thought that the scene was well done... season 2 was a considerable improvement imo

that being said i like the enemy designs for season 3, grown up Pallas looks cool an that guy in the background, is he Ikki with long hair?

sucks to wait for english subs, i could watch the espanish sub but id prefer not to
Apr 16, 2013 11:01 AM
Apr 2013
silversaint said:
i think it s a bit too early to say if this is good or bad, btw this is season 3 not 2, i thought that season 1 was quite bad for the most part, only parts i really liked were Souma an Yunas flashbacks, Sonya, Koga vs Eden round 1 an Arias death scene, not that i disliked her but i thought that the scene was well done... season 2 was a considerable improvement imo

that being said i like the enemy designs for season 3, grown up Pallas looks cool an that guy in the background, is he Ikki with long hair?

sucks to wait for english subs, i could watch the espanish sub but id prefer not to

well, look at wikipedia it's not season 3 but season 2 (from ep 52)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Seiya_Omega
Apr 17, 2013 9:04 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Yuna is back!

bahamuttzero said:
Season 1 was way better than season 2,What piss me off is that all that fighting,struggling and the loved one's they lost are easily forgotten in this season 2 and the story is not better than season 1 and even a spoiler was shown for saburu where his eyes were flashing red in that scene (so it's obvious he is already controlled or working for the pallase or he has the potential to become hades vessel)

I don't know where you get the Hades vessel part.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 18, 2013 2:00 AM
Mar 2011
Hade's original body got defeated in the ova series if i remember right so he shouldn't be making an appearence ever again.
Apr 18, 2013 2:16 AM

Jan 2009
tyrolizard1 said:
Hade's original body got defeated in the ova series if i remember right so he shouldn't be making an appearence ever again.

but Saint Seiya Omega is a spin-off its not tied to the original series

the animation is bad again, i will still watch random episodes of this arc to look for awesome animated episodes

even the opening song has subpar animation too
Apr 18, 2013 3:43 AM

Jun 2012
like saint seiya the lost canvas and saint seiya episode G. they are spin-off lets call them

its alternate Parallel world universe.

the original story continue of saint seiya is saint seiya next dimension

creator manga is kurumada masami born December 6, 1953 (age 59)

he very old now he still creat saint seiya next dimension but yearly he creat it that why i will not hope up this manga is late release
some day saint seiya next dimension will not be continue will be cancel not sure about that.

sorry if i said that i hope kurumada masami he will finish saint seiya next dimension after he get old
if he not finish it after he got more old age he cannot drawing anymore that the most i fear it.

that why toei animation creat omega if some thing happen bad to kurumada masami they will creat own saint seiya. but i like more original saint seiya than omega.
salvationhopeApr 18, 2013 5:31 AM
Apr 18, 2013 8:00 AM

Jan 2008
I find it funny that the only characters that are drawn good in this episode are Seiya - the resident badass, Yuna (and her legs) appearing for the very last 10 seconds and the-Bad-Saint-of-the-week... for whetever reason.
Apr 18, 2013 4:36 PM

Jan 2011
i thought the ep was fun, like that Seiya is gonna appear more an i want to see more of Yuna, i used to have mixed opinions on her but i now like her, not as much as Yuzuriha, Pandora, Sasha, Seraphina, Violet an Partita though
after reading some of the comments i wanted to see Koga disrespecting Seiya but such thing didnt happen :/
Apr 21, 2013 2:20 AM

May 2012
Gooood!

My beloved cloth boxes are back!!! Yes, thats how it should be!

Loving this return to the roots!

Relax guys, Saiya vs Koga, just a sane rivalry to protect Saori.

ShiroiRyu said:
Saw on SSP from hadesama :

They look really better than Martians. :D

Infinitely better without doubt. The Pallasites cloth looking kind of cool too, not the generic fest the marsians were. The top guys seems so badass. Excellent.

The guy with red eyes will end up being the main enemy in this new arc, another god no less, and that guy will be none other than Subaru, we already saw a hint when Shaina was teasing the boy :) And his eyes flashed red, also remember he wants to beat Pegasus Koga and become god.
9988Apr 21, 2013 2:34 AM
Apr 25, 2013 11:08 AM

Sep 2010
This is much more like old Saint Seiya - the bad guys are better, the plot is better, old cloths are back etc.

I never liked steel saints, but Subaru makes me laugh with his antics. Shaina was awesome (well, she always is), I knew she wouldn't let him get away with that attitude :')
Apr 26, 2013 6:32 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Dame said:
This is much more like old Saint Seiya - the bad guys are better, the plot is better, old cloths are back etc.

This. I'm glad I sticked around and passed the horrible first 50 eps.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Jan 7, 3:45 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to tch

I never liked steel saints, but Subaru makes me laugh with his antics. Shaina was awesome (well, she always is), I knew she wouldn't let him get away with that attitude :')
@tch

Yep agreed. Seems better already although I did laugh at Kogas giant silver backback.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShiroiRyu - Apr 6, 2013

51 by Vindicater »»
Jan 5, 10:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.