Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2013 3:01 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
bad episode.
Only good thing : The Athena plushie.

The preview : A silver saint we knew is here !
I can hope for Yuna master in next episode.
May 4, 2013 5:11 PM

Dec 2012
Shiroiryu, you really thought this was a bad episode?. I thought it was awesome.
TriGGMay 4, 2013 5:17 PM
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
May 4, 2013 8:27 PM

Jun 2012
haruto had doubt his heart like yuna and ryuho again -__- for me this episode both good and bad
athena plushie cute :3.

haruto new cloth awesome. did haruto got new skill sound of mouth i mean sound waves
name Rolling Stones i not sure i just hear this in other forums. there other name skill Rock n Roll.

episode 56

salvationhopeMay 5, 2013 3:16 AM
May 5, 2013 3:14 AM

Sep 2007
TriGG said:
Shiroiryu, you really thought this was a bad episode?. I thought it was awesome.

It's because i really don't like and care about Haruto. ^^'
That don't help.
May 6, 2013 8:35 AM

Jun 2012
saint seiya omega full opening 3

May 6, 2013 12:01 PM

Jan 2008
The water bills in that club are going to be insane. Also: Engrish!
Jammin' Ninja... Saint! My inner fangirl is not satisfied though. The amount of stock footage in this one was tremendous and the animation was really third-rate. Which is a terrible shame because Pallasite with an ACTUAL CHARACTER debuted! And he was cool at that!
This one time I hope they will forget about new powers and Haruto will never use that attack again unless they animate it in less ridiculous way. On the other hand the bad guys are looking very interesting: Europe as a twisted clown/joker and Titan who pulls the strings. Rhea didn't show anything worthwhile by now (other than stopping Kouga's music) if you don't count the "guess his gender" game. Future episodes have a big chance to be awesome if they show more of Team Pallas.

Haruto: I leave Athena to you. I don't need to protect her anymore.
Kouga: Haruto, but...
H: Because I have billions of fangirls now! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
K & Subaru: ... Lucky bastard.

Hati: I turned them all to stone!
H: NOBODY TURNS MY FANGIRLS TO STONE

Subaru: Will you join us?!
Haruto: I am Haruto the Wolf. The Saint that protects Athena. And Ryuho.
S: Did I miss something?
Kouga: You better off not knowing.
May 6, 2013 12:51 PM

Jan 2011
i wanted more songs :/
the fight was kinda weak an Harutos attack a bit silly
May 6, 2013 3:45 PM

Oct 2011
Aww no more Haruto's song. Too bad his fans turned to stone.
Is that Haruto's new attack??? The fight with the Pallasite was not as exciting as the ones before. Rhea makes an appearance. I love the Athena Plushie. Eden makes his debut return next time.
May 6, 2013 4:49 PM

Dec 2012
We all know the best part of the episode is when Rhea sucked the Ryu Sei ken dry. And I thought Haruto's new attack was beast O.o, except for the name lolling Stone!!,lol. Rhea also looks a lot like Scorpio Milo. Btw here is a little "chuckle" for you Guys

May 6, 2013 9:33 PM

Jan 2011
i thought Rea looked like Behemot Violet who also made me dout about her gender

i was kinda surprised at the way Shiori revealed that she was a girl
May 7, 2013 3:45 AM
May 2013
Haruto is a joke, and is irrelevant for the story. It will be nice if he gets killed, just for make things different.

Lame episode.
May 7, 2013 11:23 AM

Jan 2008
Zhuangzi said:
Haruto is a joke, and is irrelevant for the story..

He was in the previous season, I'm giving props to the new staff if they change it now. I hope they will: Haruto has big potential as a character even with his ridiculous Ninja Saint shtick.

@TriGG, I would have more respect to Rolling Stone (homage to the Rolling Stones so the name makes sense) if it was animated/shown other way. They took that howling thing too... literally. And Eden, go back to your previous Cloth, it was nicer :(
May 7, 2013 4:16 PM
Mar 2011
apparently the new generation just wants to believe that there is only one bad guy and they are entitled to be selfish.
May 8, 2013 1:44 PM

Sep 2012
Please, let Haruto die. Don't let him say something like he's a servant of rock.
May 8, 2013 3:25 PM
Mar 2011
next episode will be good though, didn't expect the wana be ikki to be the one to pull a saga/kanon if anything I expected it to be gemini first.
May 8, 2013 5:06 PM

Apr 2008
LOL @ Eden drawing.

This is the "Shinobi Ja naiiii, shinobi ja naiiii, hontou no koto saaaaaaaaa!" episode.

This ep was kinda cool, but mostly WTF.

I know the theme is for the new Bronzies to reawaken to the fate of Saints, but I didn't think that Haruto, out of all of them, would discard that. It made him look so silly, and he quickly put on Cloth back it.

And to be a rock star?!?!? Lol, he just sat at Yoshitori (?)'s grave and listened to the boombox and became a rock fanboy. So he fixed the Cloth, why? If he had no intention of returning to battle. That was even before he listened to rock. So he's not a ninja anymore?

The Pallasites are getting cooler, and are named after weapons.

I don't see the Rhea and Violate resemblance.
May 8, 2013 5:28 PM

Mar 2013
tyrolizard1 said:
next episode will be good though, didn't expect the wana be ikki to be the one to pull a saga/kanon if anything I expected it to be gemini first.

He's more of the former Pheonix Ikki. The lone wolf of the group, except Haruto being the lone wolf often joins the pack than Eden does. And Eden is always the last one to really show up similar to the Originals.
May 9, 2013 12:40 AM

Mar 2012
Even though it thought me how to be a rock start, I still hated this episode.

How to be a rock star in a very short time (try at home):
1) Listen to a rock musing from radio.
2) Have eagerness to be a rock star.
3) Be a rock star.

By the way, how did they let Kouga in that night club with that huge box on his back?

Score: 1/5.
May 9, 2013 10:03 AM

Jun 2008
How glorious. The ninja saint, is now ninja rock-star saint. If there is another arc he will be ninja, shinigami, taxi driver rock-star saint.
And the whole rock 'n' roll thing was cheesy as fuck not to mention how many times they used those two panels of him singing, budget saving ftw. I got the ultimate cringe though when he made the rolling stone attack, that was the complete facepalm moment for me.
May 10, 2013 12:03 PM

Jan 2008
Monad said:
If there is another arc he will be ninja, shinigami, taxi driver rock-star saint.

Am I a bad person if I'm actually eager to see that?
Also you forgot King of the Pirates. And exorcist. And a mage. ... gee, Haruto won't be retiring soon.
May 10, 2013 1:09 PM

Jun 2008
Ciara said:
Monad said:
If there is another arc he will be ninja, shinigami, taxi driver rock-star saint.

Also you forgot King of the Pirates. And exorcist. And a mage. ... gee, Haruto won't be retiring soon.

Those are for more future arcs.
He will finish as ninja, Hollow-Quincy-shinigami hybrid, taxi driver, rock-star, pirate king, mangaka, exorcist, detective, alchemist, chef, boxer, mecha pilot saint.
May 10, 2013 3:56 PM

Dec 2012
Monad said:
Ciara said:
Monad said:

Those are for more future arcs.
He will finish as ninja, Hollow-Quincy-shinigami hybrid, taxi driver, rock-star, pirate king, mangaka, exorcist, detective, alchemist, chef, boxer, mecha pilot saint.

You forgot hairstylist ^^
May 11, 2013 12:28 AM

Sep 2012
Let him become a tranny already.
May 12, 2013 2:08 AM

Jan 2008
TriGG said:
Monad said:

You forgot hairstylist ^^

And bread baker. And demonic butler. And a vampire. And pretty soldier in sailor suit that defends love and justice.
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Kaengel
Let him become a tranny already.
@Kaengel

Just think he missed his calling ads a rock star

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShiroiRyu - Apr 6, 2013

51 by Vindicater »»
Jan 5, 10:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.