Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Apr 14, 2013 10:44 AM

Sep 2009
Wasn't quite as funny as the first episode, but still hilarious to watch!~ Looks like a threat is about to appear.. I wonder if things will get serious, or stay purely comical?
Apr 14, 2013 11:07 AM

Aug 2009
Seems like I'm going to enjoy this show better than I thought. I like the comedy and char interactions.
Apr 14, 2013 12:54 PM

Jul 2010
Funny episode ! I laughed so hard 5/5

Loved Emilia -Moe- . Hikasa Youko-san <3

Maou was totally badass <3<3
Apr 14, 2013 1:02 PM

Sep 2011
luigi-dude said:
I mentioned this in the first episode, but i'm really scared this is gonna degrade into generic romantic-comedy mush with JRPG-derived jokes thrown in. I'm still gonna keep watching, but I really think they played their cards too early with the last episode. I know there was a time skip, but they got accustomed to human life too quickley, and as a result, missed out on probably another 2 episodes of hilarity. I wanted to see Maou go for his Mcdonalds job and say, "Human! I demand you request my servaces and help me aquire funds so that I may pay for my living quarters!"... shit like that. Maou's a bit too nice, first he's genociding the human race, then he's kindly giving an umbrella to a (lets be honest here) MASSIVELY generic tsundere. An anime like this is a guilty pleasure and best not to think too hard about, and it's only the 2nd episode, but I already have an idea where the plot is headed, and that's not good, apparently this version "raped" the light novel so i'm hoping they take a different direction and surprise me. I don't know, maybe i'm just pissed this is looking like it's going to be a generic romantic-comedy when the first 5 minutes of episode 1 were so epic it made me wish the show focused on that stuff instead...

dat face though......
Yes... I am really hoping is is somethingspecial, and not just another romcom. Emi is generic and the mc is too nice, need more brutality
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Apr 14, 2013 2:43 PM

Jul 2009
Emilia as a customer service rep?! She seems pretty good at it too ... but she's such a tsundere :P
I agree that Maou seems to have mellowed out a bit too quickly ... I mean where's the trying to control humans already?! He seems a bit too comfortable ... then again, I love his random evil speeches XD
Chiho is ADORABLE out of her McRonald's uniform! Such a cutie in her school one :3 Plus what's with the earthquakes?! Is Chiho involved somehow too? Hmm, probably ...
Who's shooting them with magic bullets?! :O
TBH I kind of agree and this is getting into the "comfortable" rom-com territory pretty quickly ... I want to see more of Ashiya! He's the best D:
Apr 14, 2013 8:28 PM

Aug 2012
You know what I'm loving this anime so far. :)
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Apr 14, 2013 9:10 PM

May 2012
OMG she reminds me of Kurisu
The Chi girl = suspicious
This is getting interesting
Apr 15, 2013 3:26 PM

Jan 2010
I KNEW THE EARTHQUAKES MEANT SOMETHING
ok watch:
-chiho have a giant crush on maou ( sorta obvs now) and turn into a yandere
-Emi end up crushing on maou too
Apr 15, 2013 3:59 PM

Jan 2011
Epic win.
Apr 15, 2013 4:10 PM

Dec 2012
it was okay, not as good as the 1st episode which was the best 1st episode of the season but still enjoyable. not sure if i like the female lead though. can't stand that "angry all the time abuse the main character" type of female. but we'll see..
Apr 15, 2013 9:48 PM

Oct 2012
Apologize to ALL the Sadao's in the world! <----My favorite line LOL

Apr 16, 2013 8:16 PM

Jun 2012
I'm loving this series! ^^

The comedy is so great, and I especially love the voice acting.

They make a great couple xD

Can't wait for another episode, although I watched this one late anyway.

5/5.

Apr 17, 2013 12:40 AM

Jun 2009
This is getting pretty interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2013 8:46 AM

Sep 2011
ninearts said:
it was okay, not as good as the 1st episode which was the best 1st episode of the season but still enjoyable. not sure if i like the female lead though. can't stand that "angry all the time abuse the main character" type of female. but we'll see..
she looks like she will get better with her anger management as the series goes on

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 17, 2013 9:15 AM
Oct 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
ninearts said:
she looks like she will get better with her anger management as the series goes on

People should be fair, Emilia really does have a good reason for all that anger against Maou, he after all did try to conquer their world and killed 1,000's of her friends. Who wouldn't be a tad miffed over that?

And then imagine, after all her efforts, after all her sacrifices, she finds out that the end result of her actions is being locked out of a cheap apartment while her mortal enemy, who has been reduced to angling for a manager position at McDonald's, completely ignores her. Poor girl, no wonder she is a tad emotional about the situation.
Apr 17, 2013 10:09 PM
Sep 2012
Emi is not tsundere, she genuinely hate devil king
Apr 18, 2013 4:02 PM

Oct 2012
i hope they getting along well...

Apr 18, 2013 5:47 PM

Dec 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
ninearts said:

People should be fair, Emilia really does have a good reason for all that anger against Maou, he after all did try to conquer their world and killed 1,000's of her friends. Who wouldn't be a tad miffed over that?

And then imagine, after all her efforts, after all her sacrifices, she finds out that the end result of her actions is being locked out of a cheap apartment while her mortal enemy, who has been reduced to angling for a manager position at McDonald's, completely ignores her. Poor girl, no wonder she is a tad emotional about the situation.

i just can't see it like that. if she hates him for killing her friends then she should kill him. cut his throat while he's asleep, shank him on his way to work, hire some yakuza to take him out. anything. not wanting to use magic isn't really an excuse for not killing him.

so what she's doing is choosing to do nothing but bitch. and i personally, dont enjoy overly bitchy females, or even males for that matter.

so imo, she should either man up and get the job done, meaning: kill him and stop bitching. or do like Maou, and simply let bygones be bygones.
Apr 18, 2013 7:27 PM

Sep 2012
ninearts said:

i just can't see it like that. if she hates him for killing her friends then she should kill him. cut his throat while he's asleep, shank him on his way to work, hire some yakuza to take him out. anything. not wanting to use magic isn't really an excuse for not killing him.
so what she's doing is choosing to do nothing but bitch. and i personally, dont enjoy overly bitchy females, or even males for that matter.
Yeah, and become a murderer and put in prison for life while she longs to go back to her own world so much. Biding time and explore ways to reach the objective without this sacrifice is much more rational thing to do (not that she always acts rational as her using a 100-yen knife to confront Maou showed).
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 18, 2013 7:32 PM

May 2012
Hataraku is probably the best one out next to gargantia and kyojin.

I love the fact that she moves in. *mouthdrop*
Apr 18, 2013 7:56 PM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
ninearts said:

Yeah, and become a murderer and put in prison for life while she longs to go back to her own world so much. Biding time and explore ways to reach the objective without this sacrifice is much more rational thing to do (not that she always acts rational as her using a 100-yen knife to confront Maou showed).

she has magic, she'll only be in prison for as long as she allows herself to be. hell, considering her magic i'm sure it wouldn't be hard for her to avoid being caught in the 1st place. not to mention, i clearly stated she had 2 options two choose from without coming off as bitchy.

also, did she not intend on murdering him in the 1st episode? and is that not still her intention?
Apr 18, 2013 8:08 PM

Sep 2012
ninearts said:
she has magic, she'll only be in prison for as long as she allows herself to be. hell, considering her magic i'm sure it wouldn't be hard for her to avoid being caught in the 1st place. not to mention, i clearly stated she had 2 options two choose from without coming off as bitchy.
You forget that all have already very little magic left in them?

ninearts said:
also, did she not intend on murdering him in the 1st episode? and is that not still her intention?
As I said in my post already, it was more like the irrational mind taking over her there. And if murder is only her intention, why not just attack him right away instead of confronting him. To me it is more like using a cheap knife to create a situation so that she can confirm the guy is indeed Maou.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Apr 18, 2013 8:18 PM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
ninearts said:
You forget that all have already very little magic left in them?

ninearts said:
As I said in my post already, it was more like the irrational mind taking over her there. And if murder is only her intention, why not just attack him right away instead of confronting him. To me it is more like using a cheap knife to create a situation so that she can confirm the guy is indeed Maou.

the magic problem, you saw the 2nd episode right?
but you're saying she can't use magic once to avoid/escape prison? that doesn't make much sense to me. and honestly, regular people can get away with murder. i'm supposed to beleive some legendary hero is a less competent killer then some normal people?

as for your question, yeah man thats what i'm saying. she's sitting on the fence here. as i said earlier, kill him or get over it. being bitchy solves nothing. and wasn't it already confirmed that he was maou by the time she pulled out the knife?
Apr 18, 2013 8:32 PM

Sep 2012
ninearts said:
but you're saying she can't use magic once to avoid/escape prison? that doesn't make much sense to me. and honestly, regular people can get away with murder. i'm supposed to beleive some legendary hero is a less competent killer then some normal people?
Well I don't see anything you said about using magic to put the girl to sleep in the 2nd episode...Anyway, why not Maou uses his magic to kill Yusha and be done with it, right? Why not his underling kill Yusha and got rid of the risk she is posing against Maou? You can just go on and on about things that those people should have done, even though their not doing that is can be as valid. For example we don't even know what kind of magic Yusha can still perform and how long she can keep using it if she needs to face the full force of law enforcement (yeah, why didn't she use magic to avoid being taken away by police when she confronted Maou?)

ninearts said:

as for your question, yeah man thats what i'm saying. she's sitting on the fence here. as i said earlier, kill him or get over it. being bitchy solves nothing. and wasn't it already confirmed that he was maou by the time she pulled out the knife?
Indeed it solves nothing and perhaps this is the whole point of her character in the LN - how to face this reality and learns to adjust. And I am sure that even she could tell he is Maou when she pulled out the knife she still wanted to confirm -- bumping into Maou in this alien world is really something very coincidental and I guess a lot of people would really want to see proof beyond doubt and the best way is to ask the person directly.

Apr 18, 2013 9:10 PM

Jan 2013
I liked this one better than the first one. It was very funny and I'm starting to see the roles the characters will end up playing. I liked the ED too. Maou is probably going to be my favorite character in this series
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Apr 18, 2013 11:53 PM
Dec 2012
i really just wish it was all done so i could re-start from beggining to end,i dare say i would watch the whole series twice in one day i just have a REALLY good feeling im going to love it
Apr 19, 2013 4:23 AM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
ninearts said:
Well I don't see anything you said about using magic to put the girl to sleep in the 2nd episode...Anyway, why not Maou uses his magic to kill Yusha and be done with it, right? Why not his underling kill Yusha and got rid of the risk she is posing against Maou? You can just go on and on about things that those people should have done, even though their not doing that is can be as valid. For example we don't even know what kind of magic Yusha can still perform and how long she can keep using it if she needs to face the full force of law enforcement (yeah, why didn't she use magic to avoid being taken away by police when she confronted Maou?)

ninearts said:

Indeed it solves nothing and perhaps this is the whole point of her character in the LN - how to face this reality and learns to adjust. And I am sure that even she could tell he is Maou when she pulled out the knife she still wanted to confirm -- bumping into Maou in this alien world is really something very coincidental and I guess a lot of people would really want to see proof beyond doubt and the best way is to ask the person directly.

typo, that was for the 3rd episode, not 2nd. and nah, this isn't about maou this is about Emi. she wants him dead

now i'll get back to your question about why Maou simply didn't kill her. refer to my original post since i'm not sure that you read it. i stated: i have a problem with her because she does nothing but bitch so she can either choose to get over it like Maou (which would imply i have no reason to see Maou kill her because i dont find him annoying) or she can man up and do something about it.
nineartsApr 19, 2013 6:23 AM
Apr 19, 2013 7:57 AM
Sep 2012
ninearts said:
symbv said:
ninearts said:

ninearts said:

typo, that was for the 3rd episode, not 2nd. and nah, this isn't about maou this is about Emi. she wants him dead

now i'll get back to your question about why Maou simply didn't kill her. refer to my original post since i'm not sure that you read it. i stated: i have a problem with her because she does nothing but bitch so she can either choose to get over it like Maou (which would imply i have no reason to see Maou kill her because i dont find him annoying) or she can man up and do something about it.

Why emi not kill sadao? because it is sadao who shield them from those ruble
Apr 19, 2013 9:36 AM

Sep 2012
ninearts said:
No, she does not want him dead. She just does not want to let the girl see Maou in his true form because so far both Yusha and Maou are trying to shield their true form from human. And in the 3rd episode we only saw her use magic once, and for a little girl who did not even fall fully asleep.

ninearts said:
now i'll get back to your question about why Maou simply didn't kill her. refer to my original post since i'm not sure that you read it.
Yeah, I read it but it does not sound very convincing..

ninearts said:
i stated: i have a problem with her because she does nothing but bitch so she can either choose to get over it like Maou (which would imply i have no reason to see Maou kill her because i dont find him annoying) or she can man up and do something about it.
Yeah, it just sounds like you pick on her because she bitches, but my point is that you might as well say why Maou or Lucifer did not use their magic or kill or whatever as their reaction is just as odd and problematic according to your logic. You only pick on Yusha because you find her annoying, that's it.

Apr 19, 2013 10:11 AM

Nov 2011
I loved it!

Second place was fine for an anime that is proving to be fun as well as being a genre that I do not like that much. The designs are cute even if the quality has declined compared to the first episode. Narration pleasant and enjoyable! I like!
Apr 19, 2013 1:37 PM

Jan 2011
The way this is done is very entertaining for some reason, even though it's not thing special.
Something tells me that part-time-work-girl is an "old" enemy too.
Next episode will probably reveal the truth.

Edit: it may also be the land owner, but how would she acquire all of that in such a short period of time?
loliowoApr 19, 2013 1:42 PM
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 20, 2013 7:10 PM

Apr 2013
Finished watching ep 2, loved this part:

This show shines with its simple humor haha.
Apr 22, 2013 3:32 AM
Mar 2008
So far I have been watching the episodes out of curiosity and now I beginning to wonder if I should continue watch the series. Besides the fact there are very few good comedic skits scattered throughout the episode there has been one glaring issue I can't keep ignoring. Satan as described in the first episode murders innocents, attempts to take over countries, and has a taste for revenge. I really do not understand how Emi didn't flat out murder him with the knife or why she takes this truce. Without their powers Satan appeared to be a pure magic guy while Emi was swordsman. Her skills with a blade shouldn't disappear like their magic. Also she is not really looking at this situation from a tactical point which I could understand. Increased chances of returning home if more people are looking for sources of magic. However she lets him live because he is living like a normal human being and ignoring the many crimes against humanity committed in the other world. Although his crimes don't appear to be on the same scope replace Satan with Hitler and try to ignore his past. You just can't.

I know I basically criticizing the concept of the entire anime but I would have liked a more valid reason to keep Satan alive.
Apr 22, 2013 9:24 AM

Apr 2013
eldon2 said:
So far I have been watching the episodes out of curiosity and now I beginning to wonder if I should continue watch the series. Besides the fact there are very few good comedic skits scattered throughout the episode there has been one glaring issue I can't keep ignoring. Satan as described in the first episode murders innocents, attempts to take over countries, and has a taste for revenge. I really do not understand how Emi didn't flat out murder him with the knife or why she takes this truce. Without their powers Satan appeared to be a pure magic guy while Emi was swordsman. Her skills with a blade shouldn't disappear like their magic. Also she is not really looking at this situation from a tactical point which I could understand. Increased chances of returning home if more people are looking for sources of magic. However she lets him live because he is living like a normal human being and ignoring the many crimes against humanity committed in the other world. Although his crimes don't appear to be on the same scope replace Satan with Hitler and try to ignore his past. You just can't.

I know I basically criticizing the concept of the entire anime but I would have liked a more valid reason to keep Satan alive.

Well put. I initially had this exact disposition as well, but I've decided to leave this aside in anticipation of seeing it get resolved by the end of the series. I do hope that perhaps Maou isn't actually as bad as he is portrayed by the humans. Otherwise, the lighthearted feel of the show will keep me going for now.
Apr 22, 2013 12:54 PM

Jan 2013
funny ep. ^^ hmm maybe Hero likess Satan XD
Apr 23, 2013 9:19 PM

Dec 2012
Another good ep, lots of funny parts!
Apr 26, 2013 2:49 PM

Sep 2012
I really like the comedy in this show!

And I liked their little back and forth that they had when they were being shot at haha
Apr 26, 2013 2:50 PM
May 2012
Red_Keys said:
I really like the comedy in this show!

And I liked their little back and forth that they had when they were being shot at haha
Welcome to the Maou Lovers Club.
Apr 27, 2013 3:43 PM

Apr 2013
This is really getting interesting, I never tought that I would like this anime so much.

It's funny but with a good plot and interesting characters...
zFo0xApr 27, 2013 4:13 PM
May 2, 2013 3:25 AM

Jun 2008
The comedy continues with Maou's great evil plans including getting a promotion and discovering how cucumbers taste with honey, lol.
The hero is not much better being diminished to a stalker.

Yes, this is how reality sucks dear magical anime characters. The good thing for you(and us) is that you are still in anime and some plot with action will follow, which i think it's needed because you can only spend so long making jokes about adapting to life on earth.
May 3, 2013 12:01 AM

Nov 2008
luigi-dude said:
I mentioned this in the first episode, but I'm really scared this is gonna degrade into generic romantic-comedy mush with JRPG-derived jokes thrown in. I'm still gonna keep watching, but I really think they played their cards too early with the last episode. I know there was a time skip, but they got accustomed to human life too quickly, and as a result, missed out on probably another 2 episodes of hilarity. I wanted to see Maou go for his McRonalds job and say, "Human! I demand you request my services and help me acquire funds so that I may pay for my living quarters!"... shit like that. Maou's a bit too nice, first he's genociding the human race, then he's kindly giving an umbrella to a (lets be honest here) MASSIVELY generic tsundere. An anime like this is a guilty pleasure and best not to think too hard about, and it's only the 2nd episode, but I already have an idea where the plot is headed, and that's not good, apparently this version "raped" the light novel so I'm hoping they take a different direction and surprise me. I don't know, maybe I'm just pissed this is looking like it's going to be a generic romantic-comedy when the first 5 minutes of episode 1 were so epic it made me wish the show focused on that stuff instead...
My thoughts exactly, dude.

It was obvious where the show was headed once the red-haired chick introduced herself. It's a bummer too, since the first episode genuinely surprised me with its comedy! Like, I had a big stupid grin on my face throughout most of the episode! Unfortunately, the second episode couldn't maintain the first's momentum and has been stripped of most of its personality in favor of overused plot contrivances.

If this show continues being as lackluster as this episode, my preconceptions may end up being right.
PizzaholicMay 3, 2013 12:28 AM
May 6, 2013 12:15 PM

Jan 2012
Lol the demon lord/dark lord or whatever sure is nice oO
And well liked the 1st ep better ><
May 9, 2013 9:55 AM
May 2013
One of the most boring anime I have ever seen I cant belive I watched all 5 episodes because some of my idiot friends suggested to watch it!
May 9, 2013 1:47 PM

Aug 2012
Fatelers said:
One of the most boring anime I have ever seen I cant belive I watched all 5 episodes because some of my idiot friends suggested to watch it!

I respect your opinion but this show is completely amazing, isnt boring , but is your opinion . You still watching Naruto!!
May 14, 2013 1:14 PM

Nov 2009
Good Episode!!!

Emilia the Hero is the main highlight of this episode and she seems to be quite an honest person at the same time trying to stay by her pride. So I guess she has her own reasons for staying on Earth but it seems she had already found a decent job and a place to stay for now. The scene where she dropped her wallet and forced herself to stay at Maou's place was so funny especially with her facial expressions.
She goes by the name 'Yusa, Emi' along with the other two: Maou, Sadao and Ashiya, Shirou!!

Looking forward to the next episode!!

5/5

May 15, 2013 6:14 AM

Dec 2010
Haha, Emi is an awesome tsundere :D

Another great episode, nonetheless.

The OP was ok, but the ED was great!
May 30, 2013 3:06 PM

Sep 2012
this series gives me such warm feelings.
Chi-chan has some huge oppai tho
May 30, 2013 4:16 PM

May 2013
Very nice.
The dialogue of first scene is a parody of "5.15 dialogue between Prime minister INUKAI and an assassin".
INUKAI Tsuyoshi was assassinated by a troop of young commissioned officers in 15th May 1932, but Maou survived.
cml-p
May 31, 2013 9:43 AM

Apr 2012
Very funny episode I liked how they rushed to get their bargains :D
And Chi-chan is really cute :3
Jun 2, 2013 9:23 AM
Nov 2012
people are having some silly knee jerk reactions.

Emi is far from an actual Tsundere. Her actions are exactly like one and everyone even in the anime is reading it as such. Which is hilarious. But her objections are sincere and she doesnt have romantic feelings for Maou.

but hers is a different type of obsession. She's the HERO and he's the VILLAIN. He shouldnt be behaving like that! her behaviour seems to entail that she feels practically betrayed by him for not acting like the villain he's been all her life.

She's spent the vast majority of her life either being trained to hate and kill him or actively hating and trying to kill him. Her training has been reinforced with experiences for the majority of her life and all of a sudden she's thrown into this odd world, she's having such a difficult time and she's in a depowered weak human body. To add to that, her lifelong purpose and destiny has upended itself with Satan no longer being evil and infact turned into a decent human being.

She's averting her core, and until recently justified, prejudices for the plain truth of who maou now is. She's acting on her better judgement against her developed instincts.(which is probably why she's so angry and pissed off and on a short fuse with him all the time, vice versa for him towards her to a lesser extent as she isnt quite the obsession for him as he was for her).

So yeah, she's purposeless and trying to find a new way. Old habits are dying hard. She seems to like the new him but its, for now, definitely not romantic feelings but just regular "i like this guy, he's a good person" BUT MY DESTINY! IAM A HERO!. That and revulsion when people keep thinking they're a thing. Her obsession with him just translates poorly to observers in our world.

This is most represented by her first visit to their place. which is absolutely hilarious. Locking the door on her and her screaming empty threats, becoming increasingly unstable, desperate and hostile, sobbingly saying "OPEN THE DOOR YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW DIFFICULT MY LIFE HAS BEEN RECENTLY" and than breaking down into allout sobbing. Her sniffling when they let her in had me rolling in laughter. They're all just so out of their element in a world where Large Ham isnt the done thing, doors are nigh impenetrable for the layperson and falling from even 3 feet the wrong way is abject suffering.

oh by the way do keep in mind that canon-wise, theres been a large time skip of two months or so.
IkuinenJun 2, 2013 9:26 AM
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

621 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2013

328 by NutsTheBerker »»
Mar 16, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2013

374 by Ailastara »»
Feb 26, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

483 by 0ssi »»
Jan 24, 4:07 PM

» Will there be a season 2?

Sir_Alonne - Dec 1, 2017

21 by 88NickC »»
Jan 11, 7:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.