Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
May 3, 2013 2:46 PM
Mar 2012
Eita seems to be either A.) a masochist or B.) having some hidden self-esteem issues if he thinks that the only one that he deserves is Masuzu, who has a rotten core.

Yeah, I'm on Team Chiwa so the kiss was great(take that you silver-haired kiss stealer) and yay Childhood Friend Romance for the win!

(Ai getting her Marriage contract signed in blood. Oh boy. Ai is my 2nd favorite)
May 9, 2013 2:04 PM

Jan 2012
Takei_Hisa said:
I was rooting for Chiwa from beginning to end.

Dat moment when Eita shouted "I love Natsukawa Masuzu" all the girls had such a painful look on their faces while covering their ears. :( I just thought that was a pretty sad moment.

Agreed, I was hoping that Chiwa would get chosen, I needed my osananajimi fill
May 11, 2013 1:15 AM
Sep 2012
I normally hate harems but I really liked this one, I liked the characters and at the end the main character actually chose a girl. 7/10 I enjoyed it.
May 14, 2013 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

The final episode better than the last, very cute and funny with a hint of epicness in the final moment when Eita goes from Ai! Fabulous, also the final one with the cute Chiwa though Eita more than a kiss he deserved a kick in the mouth and one in the balls ! A little sad that part of the statement, I imagined that if the girls after they had eaten for disappointment, then you bet that would be a real blow to the heart! Too bad it always ended the same way! Series cute nothing exceptional, but it is was pleasant in the best order are before Ai, second Chiwa, Masuzu third, fourth Hime! Male character that does not shine!
May 21, 2013 5:49 PM
Feb 2012
I expected ending to be far worse than it actually was but in the end it turned out well :D (I love harem endings) This anime was one of those after which ending I felt sad as if something very good was ending so I hope there will be second season. I would love to see more of Ai Fuyuumi though for some reason I liked all characters, none seemed to particularly annoying which is good. Also op's and ed's vere extremely catching in this one for some reason.
May 23, 2013 4:00 AM

Dec 2008
Sorta a bleh ending to a semi bleh show..however...WIIIND SLASH!!!! x4 lol straight 5.8/10
May 23, 2013 12:14 PM

Apr 2013
of course its a harem ending. i kinda want a 2nd season just to see how it really ends but time will tell if we get one
Jun 13, 2013 12:51 PM

May 2012
Really liked this episode but still find the story is far from completion and well I'd love to see a second season! This part sure was great as well, especially the ending being totally lovely! The kiss in the end was just beautiful, really liked this anime actually, the art and animation was also superb so I definitely had a great watch! 8/10
Jun 14, 2013 3:15 AM

Oct 2011
I thought it was gonna go School Days when Masuzu saw them kissing. I'm not even fucking kidding.
Jun 18, 2013 12:29 PM
Sep 2007
Lol I remember stopping the manga at some point, but I'm surprised the anime hooked me in~ I don't mind him being with Masuzu, but it would've been perfect if he ended up with Ai instead XD lol I guess the Aunt was expecting him to end up in the Harem route, so she deliberately told him to avert the Harem and Battelfield route XD

Eita better not half-ass it =o= he should learn from Ken Sugisaki XD
Jun 19, 2013 12:25 AM

Mar 2012
So basically...THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF THE HAREM ROUTE.

I really enjoyed this anime, and I thought that the harem ending was funny UNTIL CHIWA KISSED HIM, which honestly warped it way more than it should have. Cause after the passionate kiss on the stage, the disappointment with the girls and how it seemed like everyone would break apart, I was worried this would have a sad ending. Well, sad in the sense that he lets all the other girls down to pick Natsukawa, which is a definite break away from harem anime (tbh this one was a little bit different). But when she said she loved him in the bed and he failed to defer the two girls I was smiling deep down cause it felt like this was going for a surprise harem ending...but the kiss worried me cause 1. how the hell is she gonna kiss him despite knowing that he's fully decided on Natsukawa? and 2. why did he show that bit of doubt by holding onto her, in fact that worried me more.

It worried me cause I know he finally settled on Natsukawa, cause he realized that she was all alone, a rotten person who didn't believe in love, but he fell for her as he realized how much they understood each other (plus they had several really cute scenes), yet he'd suddenly felt affection for Chiwa even though there's no grounds for it other than her saying 'I love you' a billion times. The other girls were more pure and honest sure, personally I think Ai was the perfect cute tsundere, so she was my favorite.

But thing is, it made sense for him to get with Natsukawa because he was anti-love with her, all the girls loved him for slightly selfish reasons whilst he liked them as friends. I agree when people say that Chiwa acted hella entitled and jealous, like she somehow deserved his love. So kissing him was cute and out of the blue, but it shouldn't have gone down like that, shoulda just been a funny harem type thing like with the other two. So while the 3 girls seem like the 'better choices' there just wasn't any real reason for him to fall for them, since he was anti-love and being with Natsukawa made him begin to understand it better, complications and all.

I admit, it seemed weird that he'd make a choice in a harem anime without any of the usual 'pick one!!' bs that happens, but tbh Natsukawa was always a wild card so she changed the rules a little bit, it wasn't a level playing field for so many reasons. Also, he even mentioned that he doesn't really deserve the other girls, and it makes sense; he'd obviously wanna still be friends but their 'pure' love is something that he can't reflect back, as he ended up falling in love with the twisted one cause of what they'd been through together.

So I was gonna call it a day with all this considered, but him holding onto Chiwa was truly worrying. If he had said 'hey, wtf' and then she said 'I won't give up on you' and then Natsukawa walked in and they had another stare-down, or something like that, that would be your typical harem ending. Him gripping her is ambiguous though, but i felt like adding that SERIOUSLY complicated things unnecessarily, and with no post credits part i felt a little bit left hanging. Still, good anime. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and it had some really interesting ideas. People were right when they said that each of the girls had a fighting chance with him, all the while he was acting as a boyfriend for very interesting reasons. The ending seemed like it was going for a more serious and non-typical ending with how it was set up, especially with the girls not appearing at dinner; really worried me cause it gave me a very Clannad: 'I picked one girl so the rest of you can go away' kinda vibe, but i'm glad it was all a set up to show that the harem route is inescapable. In fact in trying to avoid both routes he created the battlefield harem route, haha.

I suppose the bottom line is that it's complicated. A long past with a childhood friend who he wanted to support in her new conditions vs a blackmail situation with a rotten girl who he managed to slowly understand love with, in a way it was never really solidified I suppose. While I don't believe Chiwa really deserves it, I can understand why he'd have doubt since he's now attuned to his emotions and hearing 'i love you' from all these girls must've been confusing. I think I'll conclude this long ass post with what Himeka said, cause I think this is something Eit's gonna have to do: 'I'll sort out this confusion later'.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Jun 19, 2013 12:41 AM

Mar 2012
Long rant aside, A-chan DA BES <3 For me I ranked the girls:
Ai > Masuzu > Himeko > Chiwa. Ai's the rare breed of true tsundere, vibrant, hilarious and likeable. She's not violent and unfair like some tsunderes, and she actually had ok reasons for liking him, balanced out by her goofy nature and the whole marriage document thing. I liked her the best cause I felt like she was the most balanced, most cliche sure, but she had enough good points to make it count. Masuzu's the star of the show cause she's the wild card in an otherwise straightforward anime, but Ai wins for being the most straightforward =] All my opinion of course
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Jun 20, 2013 9:04 AM

Apr 2011
ihateeveryone said:
Stupid show with too many stupid characters.

Okay, honestly -- I don't care HOW much Masuzu bitches about how tragic and wretched she is. All that does is completely prove my judgement towards her about what a fucking cunt she is.

Ai-chan was the best girl from the moment she appeared to the last moment. Hime slightly redeemed herself during her confession too. Eita, that was a really dick move kissing a girl right in front of all the other girls who loved you. I'm glad that a kiss was included since most anime guys don't even get that far, but it could've been in the bed or whatever. Yeah, exactly. Whatever.

This ranks as one of the stupider harems I've seen. Nothing was really resolved. Masuzu stayed a cunt most of the way through. Ai-chan helped keep me watching when I was ready to drop it.

4/10

Completely agreed. Silver is the worst character I've seen in a harem and that is f*cking saying something. 4/10
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Jul 3, 2013 3:49 AM

Jul 2008
why the hell is everyone saying harem harem harem it wasnt a harem end wtf it ended with him choosing a girl he liked how the hell is that a harem end
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Jul 3, 2013 3:53 AM

Apr 2013
ihateeveryone said:
Stupid show with too many stupid characters.

Okay, honestly -- I don't care HOW much Masuzu bitches about how tragic and wretched she is. All that does is completely prove my judgement towards her about what a fucking cunt she is.

Ai-chan was the best girl from the moment she appeared to the last moment. Hime slightly redeemed herself during her confession too. Eita, that was a really dick move kissing a girl right in front of all the other girls who loved you. I'm glad that a kiss was included since most anime guys don't even get that far, but it could've been in the bed or whatever. Yeah, exactly. Whatever.

This ranks as one of the stupider harems I've seen. Nothing was really resolved. Masuzu stayed a cunt most of the way through. Ai-chan helped keep me watching when I was ready to drop it.

4/10

By your judgement every male on planet earth that kisses a girl he loves in front of a girl that didnt confess her love to him is a dick . So I'm a dick too from your point of view .

Masuzu was raised as a tool and was taught that . When you're taught something from when you're a child you cant think outside the box , you cant be something else . She's 15 for christ sake .

If you're taught that good people are rare from you're a child is obviously that you'll be cautions when you're approached .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jul 7, 2013 6:35 AM

Jun 2013
Ai > Masuzu > Chiwa >>>>>>>>> Himeko.

Though in the last episode I was thinking of Masuzu as the best character of them all. She's the antithesis of the typical dumb bitch.
Chiwa is really cute and I wanted her to win so badly, but it couldn't happen at all.
Jul 7, 2013 9:20 PM
Jul 2013
It's a harem or non-conclusive ending because Eita is too nice to simply ignore these other girls even though he supposedly "loves" Misuzu, and we all saw how he wanted to grab Chiwa's ass at the end. So I doubt he's going to stick faithfully with Misuzu and will probably lead all the other girls who are still devoted to him even though he just confessed and really kissed Misuzu. The fact that they're still devoted to him makes me feel like they'll be willing to go for a harem ending.

Although it really pisses me off that they decided to go this route because the Hime girl is just weird and doesn't feel like she has any connections with Eita other than her delusional fantasies. Chiwa is just annoying because every single time she fights with the other girls she always bring up how, "O, I've known and live next to Eita for 9 years." Well, that's 9 years of you failing to catch his attention, so obviously he doesn't like you as a partner. Ai knew Eita longer than Chiwa did, but Ai doesn't use it as a reason for Eita to love her. Although Ai does try to force him to marry her; however, she didn't use it as a reason for him to love her. I'm fine with Masuzu even though she is a bitch because she understands Eita the most, and she's cunning and intelligent. Watching a dumb character just makes my brain hurt.
night97Jul 7, 2013 9:39 PM
Jul 8, 2013 12:30 AM

Jul 2008
night97 said:
the Hime girl is just weird and doesn't feel like she has any connections with Eita other than her delusional fantasies. Chiwa is just annoying because every single time she fights with the other girls she always bring up how, "O, I've known and live next to Eita for 9 years." Well, that's 9 years of you failing to catch his attention, so obviously he doesn't like you as a partner. Ai knew Eita longer than Chiwa did, but Ai doesn't use it as a reason for Eita to love her. Although Ai does try to force him to marry her; however, she didn't use it as a reason for him to love her. I'm fine with Masuzu even though she is a bitch because she understands Eita the most, and she's cunning and intelligent. Watching a dumb character just makes my brain hurt.

Amen
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Jul 21, 2013 3:33 PM

Sep 2011
Worst harem I've seen.
Jul 29, 2013 4:09 PM

Apr 2011
I freaking hate Masuzu, didn't enjoy this series at all, I hated the voice actor who played her, her character in general just makes me rage. Glad it's done, wish chiwa was picked and it ended like that, gaaah; Masuzu is such a bitch. -.-

NO SEASON 2 PLEASE.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2013 1:19 PM

Aug 2013
The only way I can like this anime is if they finish everything up with a 2nd season. If not i hated it. Then again I`m not a big fan of Harem genre. I hated how nothing is finished and leaves me wondering like...Hi...so...whats going to happen?

Well, I`d like to think that he chose Chiwa in the end because the is the one that changed him completely from a slob to a grade A student. =)

To anyone who reads the LN. Since I`m a lazy FUKABISC and not interested in Oreshura that mutch. I`d like to ask someone to reply with spoilers. xD Not really importan but I`d like to now whats going on. =)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2013 1:20 PM

Aug 2013
sn0w said:
I freaking hate Masuzu, didn't enjoy this series at all, I hated the voice actor who played her, her character in general just makes me rage. Glad it's done, wish chiwa was picked and it ended like that, gaaah; Masuzu is such a bitch. -.-

NO SEASON 2 PLEASE.

Aamen to that.!!
Aug 8, 2013 10:39 PM
Aug 2013
xD
wulfHkzAug 25, 2013 9:50 PM
Aug 11, 2013 10:29 AM
Aug 2012
duh,,, stupid Eita just stick to Masuzu already, I would gladly put a hole in that chihuahua's head
Aug 11, 2013 11:34 AM
Jul 2013
In harems, there is usually one main love interest that over shadows the rest of the girls.
That is not the case for this anime since the four girls are somewhat equal in the main lead's eyes.
That reason resulted in a harem ending with no conclusion to the series.
Non-conclusive endings are what I tend to avoid.
Aug 22, 2013 3:21 AM

Jun 2013
Avarrencus said:
duh,,, stupid Eita just stick to Masuzu already, I would gladly put a hole in that chihuahua's head

I'd choose Masuzu lol. don't know why, lol maybe looks and the act lol.

But Harem for the win. enjoy the show
Aug 22, 2013 3:25 AM

Jun 2013
I hated this guy from the beggining.I had a feeling that he was just hurting everybody.
Aug 31, 2013 4:06 AM

Mar 2013
Most harems end the same way with the mc not picking anyone. You know what you get yourself into when you watch this kind of anime. I enjoyed this series and was especially glad there was some sort of closure. He did pick masuzu and he confessed his love for her on the stage and did try to "end" it with the others. This shows us that he definetely did pick her although he did fail to break up with the others. This just tells us that the harem will continue if there is another season.

So for my opinion on the girls i'm glad he picked masuzu. She was the sexiest and most suited for his personality. I think Chiwa prolly deserves 2nd but shouldnt get anywhere further.
Sep 13, 2013 4:43 AM

Mar 2011
I really enjoyed watching this series. Kinda expected the ending to be like that.
Oct 6, 2013 10:50 AM
Sep 2013
Although I really dislike harem endings, since I kind of hate the uncertainty you are left with, seeing the way it was going to end, I can't help but be satisfied with it.
Masuzu would have been the worst person Eita could have ended up with. Even if she did like him from the start, blackmailing him wasn't the best course of action to win him over. Until 1 episode ago, Eita knew virtually nothing about her besides her good looks. So, what changed? Masuzu's sister and the stuff she told him thus Stockholm Syndrome kicked in. There is no other explanation.
Hime? Not her as well. Ok, she is nice and all buuut...a few loose screws maybe? Nice person though...I did say that right?
A-chan. Really? A one sided promise made 10 years ago, that only she remembers? Not to mention Eita had even forgotten all about her. Talk about overly attached childhood-friend. Still, her story was nice and in my opinion she should be Eita's number two.
Number one has to be Chiwa. Best and only choice needs to be Chiwa. Otherwise I will regret now that I started reading the manga since I want to know the ending. Her story together with Eita is the beast story. They grew up together, the east together, they practically live together. They know a lot about each other and have had quite a few touching moments together. She has been trying to show her feeling for so many years now but the dense (surprise surprise!) Eita doesn't understand anything. Let's hope that if that last Chiwa scene is also portrayed in the manga, then Eita will finally understand a thing or two and make the right decision dammiiit!!!
Oct 6, 2013 10:34 PM
Aug 2012
I rather like harem endings. I just need to fill in the ending with head canon. Better an indecisive conclusion than one with a character I hate like Chiwa winning.

As meh as Eita was, I can't really say I hate him after watching the likes of Senou Natsuru.

Ai-chan is the best girl, I wish she would have gotten even more screen time. I also wish there were more harems with less obvious lead heroines.

Overall I would give the show a 6/10, It was a fun watch.
Oct 7, 2013 12:19 AM

Aug 2013
Masuzu-san and Ai-chan were the best.
セクシーヒップスター
Oct 7, 2013 5:01 PM

Aug 2013
Fuck yes I got the coupling I wanted for the first time in anime history.

<3
Oct 20, 2013 5:45 AM

Aug 2013
i think i'm gonna rewatch this to know more about them.... once is not enough...
Dec 21, 2013 7:05 PM

Jul 2009
tangytangerine said:

The part with the ED. Was it just me or was it just scenes from previous episodes but with the girls swapped?

I loved how they switched roles in that ED. Very subtle too :D (lol at Masuzu getting her head slammed by Chiwa at that one scene)

I also loved the Usagi Drop reference. of course Rin Kawachi would win that contest :P

http://i.imgur.com/RdFx8Ww.jpg
nanaki254Dec 21, 2013 8:32 PM
Dec 24, 2013 12:54 AM

Nov 2007
monomi-chan said:
I hated Eita towards the end, during the Chiwa kiss.
Him and his grubby hands going for more, when he should of just wanted Masuzu.

I need a break from harems.

THIS!!!
He claimed like to the whole world that he likes Masuzu yet when Chiwa kissed him, his hands broke his statement. WHAT THE HECK? If Masuzu did not interrupt that, does that mean, he will hug her? I feel sad.
I was thinking i'll give it a higher score demo, just that one little scene ruined all of it.
6/10.
Dec 27, 2013 12:48 PM
Dec 2013
-Ariadne- said:
KevinRammstein said:
I am pretty confused now...can somebody explain?
Are the feelings Masuzu has for Eita REAL or are they fake? Considering how they played the whole relationship for a long time, I can't distinguish anymore! XD
So...are they real lovers now or what?
Yeah I know, everybody seems to have some hopes to win Eita again, but still I thought Eita truly loves Masuzu.
Please! Somebody explain! :-D

I think he does not know this himself...
IDK what to think about it eather...
At first I thought he really chose Masuzu and really loves her, but
that hands over Chiwa kinda seemed like it's not like he doesn't have any feelings for Chiwa...
It's like he consciously loves Masuzu but unconsciously loves Chiwa, lol , is that even possible xD

I think they both are romantic
and I agree if masuzu win heart Eita .. if i is in the anime, I would pursue masuzu to get it
Dec 27, 2013 12:53 PM
Dec 2013
whether oreshura season 2 will be held?
please this responsibility *

#for maker of oreshura anime , please make oreshura season 2 !!!

I really need it
Dec 28, 2013 7:47 PM
Nov 2013
Better than expected - Still a crappy ending.

Harem endings need to shape up and get a decent ending. You don't scream out you pick a certain girl in your harem to then go and get kissed by / almost hug another girl.

And to all the Chiwa fans, Chiwa is probably the worst one of the whole harem.

Best girl is Ai, of course. Ai was what kept this anime going for me.
Jan 2, 2014 6:45 PM

Mar 2012
[color=limegreen]Masuzu DAISHUKI <3!
I LOVED THIS ANIME but in the end I was hoping for him to end with Masuzu and leave the other girls, but in the final minutes Chiwa even kissed him, what pissed me off.

Hoping for a f*cking second season so all the other girls die and he stays alone with Masuzu. TSUN-SNIFF :')
[color]
Jan 8, 2014 12:34 AM

Mar 2012
This one had some terrible characters in it, Hime had a baseless claim to really keep up with the others, Ai has a marriage note from like what, preschool or something? Chiwa....meh...her personality really kept her from really knowing Eita...Masuzu only knew that part through devious ways...but Masuzu was the only character that really developed...kind of glad he choose her, although Ai was alright, she really had no real connection to him....

Either way, it was still an average harem, nothing really ruffled my feathers with this one, same scenes, same scenarios, nothing special, or anything that got my emotions up.

5/10....the only thing surprising about this particular harem was the guy actually choose someone in the end....

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jan 19, 2014 11:41 AM
Nov 2013
I feel kind of weird when people talking about Eita almost GRAB Chiwa and Masuzu interrupts them.
I've read that part of the light novel, but there is no scene where Eita almost grab Chiwa. In the novel, Masuzu just interrupts them after Chiwa's confession.

[So the scene where Eita almost grab Chiwa is anime-only original. So, there's no need for any of you to blame Masuzu for interrupting them.]

I'll say it again that the scene did not happen in LN. Think rationally; Chiwa kiss and confess to her(Masuzu's) 'boyfriend'. It's obvious that Masuzu would interrupt them. Isn't that a logic thing?

By the way, go Masuzu!!!
greatdeathmistJan 19, 2014 11:44 AM
Jan 20, 2014 4:43 PM

Jun 2012
The ending somewhat saved this anime for me. Chiwa vs. Masuzu as it should be. The useless minor characters get shoved aside with a comical scene while the two worthwhile characters get a kiss, as it should be. So yeah, Chiwa obviously my favorite because pettanko, genki, possessive. IE, my type. But Masuzu by far the very best character. God I love manipulative bitches. Still the best part of this anime was when Chiwa was getting humiliated and Masuzu was just standing there watching trying to teach her a lesson. So much potential. And then a random kuudere and tsundere appear and the anime tanked.

So what I take away from this anime is that harems really aren't for me because they disgust me. I mean, he just confessed his love for Masuzu and then shares this longass kiss and grabs Chiwa. Hurraaaa love.
RiikenJan 20, 2014 5:07 PM
Jan 21, 2014 7:52 AM
Nov 2013
Riiken said:
The ending somewhat saved this anime for me. Chiwa vs. Masuzu as it should be. The useless minor characters get shoved aside with a comical scene while the two worthwhile characters get a kiss, as it should be. So yeah, Chiwa obviously my favorite because pettanko, genki, possessive. IE, my type. But Masuzu by far the very best character. God I love manipulative bitches. Still the best part of this anime was when Chiwa was getting humiliated and Masuzu was just standing there watching trying to teach her a lesson. So much potential. And then a random kuudere and tsundere appear and the anime tanked.

So what I take away from this anime is that harems really aren't for me because they disgust me. I mean, he just confessed his love for Masuzu and then shares this longass kiss and grabs Chiwa. Hurraaaa love.

Read about this grab scene below:

TsukiCrasher said:
I feel kind of weird when people talking about Eita almost GRAB Chiwa and Masuzu interrupts them.
I've read that part of the light novel, but there is no scene where Eita almost grab Chiwa. In the novel, Masuzu just interrupts them after Chiwa's confession.

[So the scene where Eita almost grab Chiwa is anime-only original. So, there's no need for any of you to blame Masuzu for interrupting them.]

I'll say it again that the scene did not happen in LN. Think rationally; Chiwa kiss and confess to her(Masuzu's) 'boyfriend'. It's obvious that Masuzu would interrupt them. Isn't that a logic thing?

By the way, go Masuzu!!!

That 'grab/almost hug' scene is anime original and not happen in LN. (Note: This anime is adaptation from the novel). Basically, that grab scene is to balance Chiwa's character development for the anime ONLY.
Jan 21, 2014 8:26 AM
Nov 2013
For Ai fans who hate Masuzu so much (not all Ai fans, just Ai fans who hate Masuzu):

- I read the discussion for all episodes and most of you said that you hate Masuzu because she is manipulative and binds Eita with the notebook. Then... What about Ai who trying so hard to bind Eita with her 'marriage form' despite knowing that Eita's already has a girlfriend?

- When Masuzu announces that she has broke up with Eita:

Chiwa: Is that true that you have broke up with her? (seems concern)
Himeka: Does something happen between you and president? (really concern)
Ai: So, you're free/single now? Does it mean Ai-chan's epic win again? (not even concern about that and only think about herself)

Ai even SMILES after she said that. (If you don't believe me, pause the episode just after Ai said that. Both Chiwa and Himeka seems down but Ai... She's SMILING.)

- Masuzu's twisted personality is caused by her father and family problems. Those who insult her, did you even have terrible past like her? (If you don't, you have no right to judge her.)

- And... from the wikia:
She suffered a mental breakdown cause by "identity crisis" as a result from having to put up the false personality for her father for a long time.
_Take your time and read about "identity crisis" at wikipedia.

I'm not hate Ai before but now I hate her because of her fans who insult Masuzu. (Basically, I hate Ai not "because of he"r, but "because her fans who hate Masuzu".)

For Ai fans who like/don't hate Masuzu... SORRY.

[English is not my mother language]
Feb 11, 2014 12:59 AM

Aug 2012
Honestly, this is one of the few shows where all the girls are likable (including Kaoru) and i found it hard to choose who's the best. BUT if we're talking about who's the most suitable for Kidou, i think Masuzu is the one. Her character development was pretty good, and i loved her interactions with Kidou throughout the series.

So, even if the ending shows that the battle isn't over yet, i'm quite happy he chose Masuzu on that contest.

2nd Season PLEASE T_T

score :

+ eye candy visual
+ good seiyuu
+ hilarious jokes

- a bit anticlimatic after the contest ended
- still no news about the 2nd season
- lack of Kaoru

7,5/10

TsukiCrasher said:

By the way, go Masuzu!!!

ah, thanks!

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Feb 15, 2014 3:06 AM
Feb 2009
masuzu all the way wtfffffff
Feb 27, 2014 6:22 PM
Feb 2014
im hoping for a season 2 but i guess that wont happen.
orange- always saw her as confused about whether she loved him like a friend or romantically
black- only liked her because of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! which i would greatly recommend
red-love at first sights, but still the best candidate from most points of view. put in sooooo much effort too
silver-girl with a little more that what you see. i like that.

silver 2- girl who introduced red to ito. dont forget about her. showed that not only the outgoing girls wanted him too but still she seemed kinda cool.
Mar 2, 2014 11:47 PM

Mar 2013
Turned out better than i expected. I feel that those that are bashing Eita are a bit off, since he has been largely honest and without malicious intent, as well as having balls and sticking with things no matter the pressure. Getting heckled/seduced/cockblocked by 3 other girls constantly, as well as his main female Masuzu encouraging him to go through with most of it, can make it hard for any "normal" guy. Certainly not helping matters is his Aunt (I do like her though), which is the family he holds of the most, so therefore she has the most sway on him. Her knowledge of Ero-Game and Harems is one thing, but to convert that information into practical solution even in a "harem" anime isn't always the ideal way of doing things, as clearly shown at the end of this episode. Remember this isn't an MC that WANTS a harem or love, he explicitly tried to cut off love from his life, but he got ensnared into things too deeply by cunning women/girls that demand his compliance/subservience/attention at all times. Being a generally well-meaning guy he doesn't have the balls nor the resolve and clarity to tell them to F$ck off. This is not criminal on his part, and makes sense in light of the anime's setting.

While not the absolute end due to it being ongoing, I was happy he chose Masuzu. She is the most interesting, best looking, most mature (the only one that is even close to being called a "woman" from the harem, maybe even more than his aunt), and has the most room for character improvement and progress, which is part of what being in a serious relationship entails, namely growing with your partner and improving your character.

If anyone is at fault here its clearly Chiwa, since no matter what actions Eita takes to prove his commitment to Masuzu she gets in the way, gets possessive, and even forces physical romance. Many guys have done less and been accused of sexual harassment or even Rape. If you don't believe this Injustice occurs you are either ignorant, deluded, or a female- although the latter is redundant. Note that 90%+ of women (in the position of girlfriend) wouldn't put up with Chiwa's actions in real life, so support is thin at best from any angle.

That being said I understand its an anime and a harem to boot, so its expected, but the best praise i can give is for Masuzu for not pulling a School Days nor being overly petty and jealous. Her maturity and understanding of the situation is far from common and is commendable.

I think it was wrong of Chiwa to force herself on Eita, but understandable since she feels that defeat was certain unless she did something drastic. Those that fault Eita for instinctively moving his hands a total of 1 inch closer to her when she pulled out of the kiss are INSANE. There is no doubt he loves her atleast as a dear friend for 9 years, and assuming he finds her even mildly attractive (I don't, even though i don't mind Loli characters sometimes, but a girl that largely acts like a 10 year old and looks like one doesn't do it for me sorry) it makes sense for the lines of romance/friendship to be blurred when love is thrown on top of it, AND a girl is throwing herself at you.

That being said the anime had some strong moments and a way above average ending for a non finished adaptation, so in my book its probably about an 8.2-8.3, which i will round down to an 8. The voice actors were fine, and Masuzu did a good job, but they could have had a more elite cast. Senjougahara's Va would have been perfect for Masuzu as many with even a lick of sense realise, but alas that's not to be..
SlickDJun 24, 2014 8:09 PM
Mar 19, 2014 6:53 PM

Oct 2013
that harem ending even thou masuzu won (i guess).
I WANT MORE HIMEKA T-T
[/quote]
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.