Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 23, 2013 10:19 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How come it becomes like this?

KA E RE !! KA E RE !! KA E RE !! KA E RE !!
GET OUT !! GET OUT !! GET OUT !! GET OUT !!

AKB0048 are meeting some real Anti's. How will they cope?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 23, 2013 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was good imo. The action in the beginning along with determination of the girls were some of the highlights for me.

Well, this scene was kinda strange:

I still feel sorry for Chieri's father though ;.;. Also seems like the crowd is getting intense. Wow.
Mar 23, 2013 11:11 AM

Nov 2008
Those antis are cruel and violent.

Someone needs to beat whoever threw those flames to a pulp, that was uncalled for and even moreso for making Sonata cry.

Tsubasa dancing was interesting, I wasn't expecting that at all although she seems a bit past her prime and dancing in heels like that has to hurt.

Mar 23, 2013 12:21 PM

Jan 2013
Wtf, people from akibastar doesnt like them anymore?

If it is true, i feel kinda sad for akb0048 girls :/

Omg tsubasa dancing, still so shiny.

What happened with tomochin?

waiting for subs >.<
sigh..
Mar 23, 2013 1:15 PM

Jun 2011
I tried watching the episodes without subs, but the video kept on buffering. TT3TT
Mar 23, 2013 3:16 PM
Mar 2012
I need sub to understand
Is it possible people from Akibastar were mad at AKB since they're the reason DES attacked?
That suck tho.
Pervy Squirrel is alive~~~ yayyyyy~~~~~~ *one happy Yuko's oshi*

Insert song -

OMAIGAWD CAN I HAVE KAZE WA FUITEIRU OR UZA OR SOMETHING PLEASE STOP REPLAYING THESE SONGS OVER AGAIN. AKB HAVE OVER 400 SONGS. USE NEW ONES~~!!
I want Uzaaaaaa~~ T^T

/rant

Mar 23, 2013 3:43 PM
Jul 2009
akbfan said:
OMAIGAWD CAN I HAVE KAZE WA FUITEIRU OR UZA OR SOMETHING PLEASE STOP REPLAYING THESE SONGS OVER AGAIN. AKB HAVE OVER 400 SONGS. USE NEW ONES~~!!
I want Uzaaaaaa~~ T^T

Since River didn't work I suppose they're going to try with something new next episode (I hope so at least).

Poor Yuuko didn't get to reach Acchan lol. At least one of the previous Yuuko (the 7th one, I think) became a proper Center Nova and is with Acchan there.
Mar 23, 2013 4:27 PM
Mar 2013
I was surprised that their fans turned against them. There are two ways:
1) The AKB fans are brainwashed by DES who used some sort of machine to control people's mind.
2) The fans were mad because AKB abandoned them.
Here's the website for the manga of "AKB0048 Episode 0". = ' http://www.dm5.com/manhua-akb-0048/ '.

I believed that Chieri and Nagisa probably tell the people not to hate the AKB for the next episode. Nagisa will be Acchan the 14th because she will tell the people how they are feeling. Another thing for Chieri is that she will be the CEO of Zodiac or her brother will be back from the dead as CEO and will use his father's research in order to obtain the center nova's powers.
Mar 23, 2013 5:01 PM
Jul 2009
Fortress400 said:
Another thing for Chieri is that she will be the CEO

Nah, in this episode she said she's going to become Center Nova, and she has what it takes so she will probably achieve her goal.
Mar 23, 2013 5:55 PM
Mar 2012
Fortress400 said:

Nagisa will be Acchan the 14th because she will tell the people how they are feeling. .

"You can hate me...BUT PLEASE DON'T HATE AKB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If anyone don't get that...turn on CC for sub
Mar 23, 2013 6:18 PM

Feb 2008
AkibaStar fan is totally brainwashed, how can you turn liked to hate that's easy, yeah it must be some kind of mind control DES did, they change the sky to gloomy one.
Yeah I can't wait to see Nagisa & Chieri do something about it, they will be No Name from what Sensei Sensei is telling Tomo-chin.

Don't we got Final Stage left(3rd season)?
It does feel so far.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 23, 2013 6:22 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, especially the end with the molotovs. I was a little annoyed the reused River but I guess it was because that wasn't the actual performance, it was just to get a little music into the episode.

Is anyone else thinking about a 3rd season? Unless they do a double whammy with solving the whole Center Nova mystery and taking back Akibastar in one go, there needs to be a continuation. Last season ended with 3 songs back to back and I would like it if S2 ends with them taking back Akibastar and leave the Center Nova plot to a S3.

Considering Nagisa started off as the central protagonist (though she's kinda lost it now) I'd assume she'd be the one to become Center Nova.

Mar 23, 2013 6:28 PM
Jul 2009
-Ceris said:
Is anyone else thinking about a 3rd season? Unless they do a double whammy with solving the whole Center Nova mystery and taking back Akibastar in one go, there needs to be a continuation. Last season ended with 3 songs back to back and I would like it if S2 ends with them taking back Akibastar and leave the Center Nova plot to a S3.

But the mystery of the Center Nova is already explained. Now we only need to know who gets to be the next Center Nova, and that's all. You can't really build an entire season only on this.

-Ceris said:
Considering Nagisa started off as the central protagonist (though she's kinda lost it now) I'd assume she'd be the one to become Center Nova.

Let's bet on it. I say there's more build-up with Chieri for Center Nova, especially in this episode. All in all, I think the Center Nova will be either Chieri alone or Chieri and Nagisa together. Mark my words!
1idd0kunMar 23, 2013 6:31 PM
Mar 23, 2013 6:29 PM

Jan 2013
Fortress400 said:
Another thing for Chieri is that she will be the CEO

Since Chieri belongs to AKB and she is an intergalatic terrorist like all the other girls i think they will not give her all that power and wealth that she should inherit from her father...

Probably her father's enterprise will be given to DES ou DGTO directly.

----

By the way, i would like to finish this knowing who will each girl succed. at least the girls from 77 generation and kanata...
24 minutes and still so much to happen... i want a 3rd season : (
wishkasMar 23, 2013 6:35 PM
sigh..
Mar 23, 2013 6:35 PM

May 2012
Interesting, sensei-sensei mentioned "NO NAME", who coincidentally happens to be the group who sings the OP/EDs to this anime. I've always wondered how they came up with "NO NAME" and it looks like we'll find out during the final episode.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Mar 23, 2013 6:38 PM

Jan 2013
lightXTC said:
Interesting, sensei-sensei mentioned "NO NAME", who coincidentally happens to be the group who sings the OP/EDs to this anime. I've always wondered how they came up with "NO NAME" and it looks like we'll find out during the final episode.

No Name is the name the VA for the 9 trainees (who are all AKB48 members irl) called themselves.
1idd0kun said:

Let's bet on it. I say there's more build-up with Chieri for Center Nova, especially in this episode. All in all, I think the Center Nova will be either Chieri alone or Chieri and Nagisa together. Mark my words!

I'm just going by normal convention. Whenever the central protagonist wants something (In this case, Nagisa saying she will become Center Nova a few episodes ago) It always happens.
CerisMar 23, 2013 6:42 PM

Mar 23, 2013 6:46 PM
Jul 2009
-Ceris said:

I'm just going by normal convention. Whenever the central protagonist wants something (In this case, Nagisa saying she will become Center Nova a few episodes ago) It always happens.

Well, this is Kawamori we're talking about, and he's known for being pretty unpredictable. But let's wait and see. There's only one more episode after all.
Mar 23, 2013 6:56 PM

Jul 2011
Wow i totally did not expect the audience's reaction. WHAAAT? Why would they be so mean to them?
AKB0048 always risk their lives to give them concerts. And they had no choice but to leave because it was dangerous to stay. The audience can't always have their way.
They were too cruel IMO. But the fact that they ALL reacted that way then it might be true that they might had been brainwashed. or something like that.

The whole "traveling" to another dimension when they were practicing was new. But I am curious as to why only Nagisa and Chieri remained and were able to speak with Yuuko. And talking about Yuuko, wow I feel bad for her. So she's been there all this time?? lol. I guess her heart wasn't all out so she wasn't fully qualified to disappear as a center nova.

In the end Tsubasa was told that No Name is the key. And I'm guessing that would be the 9 female protagonists, the understudies, and here is where they create their own sub-group. I'm guessing, and hoping.

Anyways one more ep, OMG! Can't wait. I am very excited to see what happens next. And I am seriously hoping for a 3rd season because I can't get enough of this. And I love their songs too! :D
MoonXArtemisMar 23, 2013 6:59 PM
Mar 23, 2013 7:05 PM
Jul 2009
MoonxArtemis said:
But I am curious as to why only Nagisa and Chieri remained and were able to speak with Yuuko.

Probably because they're the only ones who have true Center Nova potential. The others only got to shine as bright as a Center Nova due to the particular situation they're in, but it's pretty clear only Chieri and Nagisa are the real deal.
Mar 23, 2013 7:10 PM

Jul 2011
1idd0kun said:
MoonxArtemis said:
But I am curious as to why only Nagisa and Chieri remained and were able to speak with Yuuko.

Probably because they're the only ones who have true Center Nova potential. The others only got to shine as bright as a Center Nova due to the particular situation they're in, but it's pretty clear only Chieri and Nagisa are the real deal.

Ahh, that makes sense. I've been wanting to see this Nagisa x Chieri Center Nova since the hints from the photo shoot. I hope we get to see it in this last episode. If not it will probably end on a cliff hanger and Season 3, here we come! :D
Mar 23, 2013 7:43 PM

May 2011
Stark700 said:
Well, this scene was kinda strange:

I was really put off by that as well. To me, it feels like she's in some kind of limbo now. That looks really miserable. ;_;
Mar 23, 2013 7:46 PM
Jun 2008
Fortress400 said:
I was surprised that their fans turned against them. There are two ways:
1) The AKB fans are brainwashed by DES who used some sort of machine to control people's mind.
Here's the website for the manga of "AKB0048 Episode 0". = ' http://www.dm5.com/manhua-akb-0048/ '.

I believed that Chieri and Nagisa probably tell the people not to hate the AKB for the next episode. Nagisa will be Acchan the 14th because she will tell the people how they are feeling. Another thing for Chieri is that she will be the CEO of Zodiac or her brother will be back from the dead as CEO and will use his father's research in order to obtain the center nova's powers.
thanks for the manga site
i think they use some kind of music to brainwash them
Mar 23, 2013 7:51 PM

Jul 2009
where the f did her lemon go:
Mar 23, 2013 7:56 PM
Jul 2009
leetshoe said:
where the f did her lemon go:

They ate it.
Mar 23, 2013 9:04 PM

Dec 2008
ah... nice episode to start the real deal, many explanation to prepare big war next episode..

brainwashed akibastar fans is sick... hope NO NAME will make them snapped...

im really hope for final stage.. if not, next episode will so rushed and have a bad ending.. lol
because solving 3 problems (take back akibastar, disappearance of center nova and entertainment ban or war with DGTO/DES) in one episode is nearly impossible..
i hope next episode will only take akibastar back and birth of center nova from non-member a.k.a NO NAME.

and leave 2 major problem (entertainment ban/DGTO problem and take back or got to meet disappeared center nova) for final stage

Mar 23, 2013 9:25 PM

Feb 2010
This has been an interesting series I have picked up...
I hope the last episode next week will be satisfactory!
Mar 23, 2013 10:26 PM
Jul 2012
nice to see some successor's past and flashback. I always want to know more about their story and background.

and Yuuko in limbo now? how long she have to stay there? decades? forever? someone need to go and save her
Mar 23, 2013 10:30 PM
Feb 2013
brainwashed akibastar zombies made sonata cry ._.

i want a season three ;-;

i want a double center.
Mar 24, 2013 12:17 AM

Feb 2013
i feel sad its almost over
Mar 24, 2013 3:21 AM

Apr 2011
Only one episode left.

I lol at missing Lemon.
Mar 24, 2013 5:09 AM

Oct 2011
It's gotta be Nagisa for Center Nova. Or a dual Center with Nagisa and Chieri. Yuko in that space was really strange, along with the introduction of NO NAME. I think NO NAME will probably have something to do with the 77th generation, Kanata & Mimori, considering they're the real life NO NAME :') Really looking forward to the last episode.
Mar 24, 2013 5:13 AM
Jul 2009
"The unbreachable door between my father and me... I always thought that everything I wanted laid beyond that door. But I've realized that If I let the shadows consume me, that door will never open. This time, I know I'll become Center Nova and see what's behind that door!"

Chieri always has the coolest lines.
Mar 24, 2013 5:51 AM
Feb 2013
the last episode is the 13th episode!
i want season 3!!!!!
i wan't to see the 77th generation's succession
i want to see yuuko again!!
Mar 24, 2013 7:48 AM

Jun 2011
Fortress400 said:

More like both really
Mar 24, 2013 8:01 AM

Sep 2012
hudang said:
solving 3 problems (take back akibastar, disappearance of center nova and entertainment ban or war with DGTO/DES) in one episode is nearly impossible..
In one spinoff manga set in some future time after the anime, the universe still sees entertainment ban all around, so that problem will not be resolved in the anime.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 24, 2013 8:51 AM

Jun 2012
I really don't think season 3 is going to happen (as much as I'd like it to) so I'm hoping for an OVA, if nothing else, to show us the understudies' successions and such.

This was a really good episode and I can't wait for the final.
Mar 24, 2013 12:45 PM

Mar 2013
pink-lemonade said:
I really don't think season 3 is going to happen (as much as I'd like it to) so I'm hoping for an OVA, if nothing else, to show us the understudies' successions and such.

Why don't you think there will be a seaon three? There's a lot of things they left unanswered so it wouldnt make sense for them to end it with just an OVA. But thye should make an OVA though :).
or a movie!!!! XD (but what are the chances of that happening)
merumerumerumerumerumexinfinity
Mar 24, 2013 12:51 PM
Jul 2009
Realistically speaking, there is no chance of a third season. According to Thomas Romain, the production team has already moved on to working on other projects, and the idols voicing the characters have already announced the series is finished.

So yeah, this is it.
Mar 24, 2013 1:59 PM
Jul 2011
I'm just curious...

Is there an announcement that there will only be 13 episodes in this season? Or is it just something everyone assumes.

If it's the latter, they may pull off the ultimate troll and add a few more episodes to solve everything. Or a double-length final episode (I think that it wouldn't be the first anime to do that).

----
I'm sincerely confused about the Kirara now. Their dimension was the stage of AKB? If the members all looked so happy, why was Mii-chan so scared of the Kirara a few episodes ago? That is something I want explained.
Mar 24, 2013 2:12 PM

Jan 2013
symbv said:
hudang said:
solving 3 problems (take back akibastar, disappearance of center nova and entertainment ban or war with DGTO/DES) in one episode is nearly impossible..
In one spinoff manga set in some future time after the anime, the universe still sees entertainment ban all around, so that problem will not be resolved in the anime.

If you are talking about AKB0048 Episode 0, it talks about a time before the anime, not after.
sigh..
Mar 24, 2013 4:41 PM

Jun 2008
Oh damn, shit's gonna go down. How can a show with such a ridiculous premise be so good?

Also, what an ironic name drop. (NO NAME)
Mar 24, 2013 7:42 PM

Dec 2008
wishkas said:
symbv said:
hudang said:

If you are talking about AKB0048 Episode 0, it talks about a time before the anime, not after.

hmm.. i didn't read any other media, so i didnt know about other spin-off..

but, even if entertainment ban still arround in the future, there's other question that bug me, about chieri dad assasination, for what plot it is? who kill her father? for what purpose?
because if just to make chieri shine more, is it better to not just kill her father and let chieri meet him?
i think this assasination will make a bigger problem later on..

Mar 24, 2013 8:49 PM

Apr 2011
Oh gawed. I have a bad feeling the ending is going to be rush.

There's so many things left to do. Like About Chieri' father assasination, also the
other understudies. I think we may never see them be a successor.
Mar 24, 2013 9:34 PM

Jun 2012
Cakechibi said:
pink-lemonade said:

Why don't you think there will be a seaon three? There's a lot of things they left unanswered so it wouldnt make sense for them to end it with just an OVA. But thye should make an OVA though :).

The reason I'm so doubtful about a season 3 is because Iwata Karen (Nagisa's VA) posted in her blog a few weeks ago about how they had just finished recording, how she can't believe it's over, it was a great experience, etc, etc, which all sounded pretty final. On top of that, Sonata, Orine, and Suzuko's VAs have all left the band. Not to say it isn't possible, but based on all that it's looking unlikely.
Mar 24, 2013 9:34 PM

Oct 2012
wow very interesting episode and i really wasn't expecting that ending.

Mar 24, 2013 9:57 PM

Sep 2012
wishkas said:
symbv said:
hudang said:
There are FOUR spinoff manga for AKB0048, don't you know? Of course Episode 0 is a prequel (the name makes it obvious). I am talking about the other manga "AKB0048 Uchū de Ichiban Gachi na Yatsu!" here.

Mar 24, 2013 10:05 PM
Jul 2009
symbv said:
There are FOUR spinoff manga for AKB0048, don't you know? Of course Episode 0 is a prequel (the name makes it obvious). I am talking about the other manga "AKB0048 Uchū de Ichiban Gachi na Yatsu!" here.

It should be noted that Episode 0 is probably non-canon, since it contradicts the anime on certain things.

In fact there are inconsistencies in all the spinoff manga, so it's probably safer to think about them as AU stories.
Mar 24, 2013 11:57 PM
Mar 2013
pink-lemonade said:
Cakechibi said:
pink-lemonade said:

The reason I'm so doubtful about a season 3 is because Iwata Karen (Nagisa's VA) posted in her blog a few weeks ago about how they had just finished recording, how she can't believe it's over, it was a great experience, etc, etc, which all sounded pretty final. On top of that, Sonata, Orine, and Suzuko's VAs have all left the band. Not to say it isn't possible, but based on all that it's looking unlikely.

I don't think that you should jumped to conclusion so soon. There is a chance of season 3 because there are a lot of things that are unexplained.

Here's the reasons:

1) We don't know who assassinated Chieri's father.
2) Who is going to be Acchan the 14
3) How to save Yuuko and the other Center Nova
4) Will Nagisa and/or Chieri will disappear as Center Nova?

Basically, there are much more questions and thoughts to the anime. Its really getting interesting and I don't want it to end soon. I'm hoping for a season 3 and a possible movie for AKB0048 soon.
Fortress400Mar 25, 2013 12:02 AM
Mar 25, 2013 5:12 AM

Mar 2010
This is seriously getting better and better. I loved this episode on so many levels... If my temporary rating wasn't 9, I would raise it. XD I wish there would be another season but I highly doubt it. At most we'll see a film or an OVA but there's definitely not enough material for give or take 13 episodes. I just hope they'll show who succeeded who from the MCs. Now to wait a week for next episode... I should have marathoned this, not watched while it was airing.
Mar 25, 2013 8:55 AM
Jun 2010
This truly captures society at its best...misdirected anger and selfishness. The anime is wonderful; however, the person doing the translation is terrible. There were complete scenes the translation is nonexistent. I do not speak Japanese and rely solely upon the translation...so I ask whoever is doing this to make sure you do your best for the next episode! That's what AKB0048 would want and so should you.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

156 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2013

59 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 6, 2023 6:45 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

69 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 6:57 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

83 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 4:23 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Next Stage Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

93 by TitanInsane »»
May 18, 2021 3:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.