Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2008 11:40 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy crap as I watched the RAW the subbed came out that quick. O_O how is possible for the subs to go out so fast. Don't believe me? Check the following and times:
RAW: http://www.tokyotosho.com/details.php?id=177046
Forget all that another troll. Damn how come there are more now a month ago it was not like that.

I liked this episode more for development and for including a duck episode.

Let's go by parts

First--------------> It was doen before it seems? I found it ok but I keep thinking that it was done already. Felt bad for Sato cause he was pretty sick and looked weak yet the girls threw him out and went bonkers at him. What was the point of measuring themselves in the infirmary? Poor Sato once again since he is a sick puppy ths episode.

Second-------------->Kobayashi the duck! :D Very funny and sad a little. Funny cause the whole duck and Aihara situation. I remember being interested at that age in the ducks and their habits. So I can relate to this experience and it's quite nice. The best was to find out this duck is not wild but comes from the farm. I though those ducks could not fly.

Third-------------->The best! Had major laughs again cause everyone were changing their hair styles. :D Chika and Aihara were the best for their haricuts. It was funny also that all started cause Aihara started to change her hair. Sato was too funny with first, the hair cute prank pulled on him and second his own super hair style. Made me think of Yu Yu Hakusho, Hiei.

Fourth-------------->Cutest of all series apart from the same part with Aihara but this one is of Chika. I did a lot in Poland of that ice breaking for fun. It was really fun at 10 doing that. Finally Sato gives a piggy back ride to Chika! :D The relation is going further! Chika and Sato were both very adorable like that. Most favorite for relation development between Chika and Sato.

1.Sato x Chika
2.Cute Chika :3

Under spoiler
1.Duck! :D
2.Ryota hair style. Hiei anyone?

After subs thoughts

Well I got the chance to check out the subs. I have to say that I did observe something. It would be around part 3 with the hairstyles. Aihara just did her hair originally for her heat rash on the neck. Yet the girls all followed her that precisely is just general reminder that girls tend to go for fashionable things. Specifically when their friends look good and are complimented by others.

A good example would be when a girl wears something new and the other girls start the trend with similar fashion and try to make it even better so they got the attention. I think it's a wrong message that says pay more attention to girls.

Part 2 about the duck actually, just confirmed my thoughts in the RAW, it was a organic farm so the duck was not a wild one after all.

I also think the first part might tell some problems they have over in Japan about body measurements, to they think that they have height problems with their body growths? It seemed that way and for what or who exactly was Yuki point of writing the measurements down? I mean was it for the nurse in the official records or just between those girls?
slayer545-samaDec 22, 2008 2:44 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 14, 2008 1:15 PM

Apr 2007
Shit, I downloaded that "subbed" version. It turned out to be 2girls1cup.
Trollreleases suck...
Dec 14, 2008 1:24 PM

Nov 2008
Sonzai said:
Shit, I downloaded that "subbed" version. It turned out to be 2girls1cup.
Trollreleases suck...
Shit that is bad! I did not know at all. I did not see it. Damn.
Dec 15, 2008 5:07 PM
Sep 2007
Lmao!
Dec 16, 2008 4:41 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Lol, well done, ^ guys. Seriously.

Anyway, it's the absolute and undeniable truth: without Aihara, I wouldn't be watching this anymore.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 16, 2008 10:46 PM

Nov 2008
cyruz said:

Anyway, it's the absolute and undeniable truth: without Aihara, I wouldn't be watching this anymore.

Yeah, on one point is it possible they repeated some stuff again? I felt like I have seen some stuff of this.
Dec 17, 2008 6:13 AM

Feb 2008
cyruz said:

Personally I'm watching for Chika and her thigh-highs in winter. How is that not cold?

I was hoping Ryouta would laugh at her for stomping on that puddle but he wussed out, as usual.
Dec 17, 2008 11:33 AM

Jul 2007
Yeah, like that hair style Koji.

Finally some more development, been waiting for that...
Dec 17, 2008 2:41 PM

Aug 2008
Boring episode that relied more on pedophilia than actual humor. Kobayashi was lame, the hair and ice was a funny premise, but stagnant.
Dec 19, 2008 1:22 AM

Jan 2008
.....I've got nothing to say about this show anymore. Just watching for the sake of completing it now >_>

"gah! gah! gah!"
Dec 21, 2008 2:29 PM

Aug 2008
cyruz said:
it's the absolute and undeniable truth: without Aihara, I wouldn't be watching this anymore.
QFT
Dec 21, 2008 8:56 PM

Jan 2008
Kvakond said:
cyruz said:
it's the absolute and undeniable truth: without Aihara, I wouldn't be watching this anymore.
QFT

same

Dec 22, 2008 2:21 AM

Sep 2007
TJK said:
Kvakond said:
cyruz said:
QFT

same
Me too.

Aero said:
Just watching for the sake of completing it now >_>

And a little bit of this.
Dec 23, 2008 5:19 AM
Oct 2007
We all know ducks go ladidadida la di dar di da (or gah gah gi gah di gah), We all know ducks go ladidadida la di dar di da (or gah gah gi gah di gah) they don't go quack quack quack.
Dec 23, 2008 6:47 PM

Feb 2008
The Episode was okay.

cyruz said:

^that

Some of the new hairstyles were awesome.
Dec 24, 2008 9:57 PM

Jun 2007
I disappointed they didn't focus more on Chika and Ryota's relationship this time round. That's only of the only reason I've been watching. The OVA ended in a way that made you want to see more of how their relationship would progress. I fear this series is gonna do the same thing and end it the same way the OVA did :(.
Sep 18, 2009 7:24 PM

Jun 2009
DeathfireD said:
I disappointed they didn't focus more on Chika and Ryota's relationship this time round. That's only of the only reason I've been watching. The OVA ended in a way that made you want to see more of how their relationship would progress. I fear this series is gonna do the same thing and end it the same way the OVA did :(.

Not to mention that the OVA rocked and this... doesn't.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 9, 2010 5:43 PM

Nov 2009
POOR RYOUTA!!! y is it that he ALWAYS has bad luck when it comes 2 walking in on things!!! poor him went 2 the nurses office cuz he had a cold... its the girls fault not his!!! YAY and again Aihara NEVER FAILS!!! getting that bird 2 go over 2 them was easy haha... omg it was AWESOME how much effort they put into getting that bird 2 its flock... although it was apart of some display thing... OMG the girls got out of hand with the hair styles... Aiharas was really cute though!!! and every1 elses was 2... AHAHA when Kouji came with his style 1st thought it was Ryouta cuz i can imagine Ryouta doing that and not Kouji... i had 2 re-wind and i was like "WAIT!!! THATS KOUJI!!!" Then i laughed SO hard!!! XD hehe the ice thing was so sweet!!! my fav part was when the boys were scared after Chika and i think Yuki fell X3 that was kawaii!!! the guys on this anme r AMAZING!!! =D
Jul 6, 2011 7:59 PM

Apr 2011
First thing came to my mind after seeing Kouji was Goku and then Yu-Gi-Oh! lol.

~Reading others post makes me feel kinda lucky I didn't watch the first OVAs, because I don't really see anything wrong with this at all, but I kinda understand.
K-ShuunJul 6, 2011 8:02 PM
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Mar 28, 2012 9:58 AM

Apr 2011
Not sure if anyone can help me; but does anyone know where I can get the full OST for this series, if not.. I'm only interested in the background song when Sota is carrying Chika. :0 Anyone know the name?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2013 12:47 PM

May 2012
The hair scene was hilarious! Well lets see what's next!
May 13, 2021 8:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The duck part was the best one, but I liked the haircuts too xD

More topics from this board

» Is this anime good?

AoiroBlueColor - May 19, 2021

2 by Fushigiman »»
Yesterday, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Kyou no Go no Ni TV Episode 13 Discussion

Fungaaaa - Jan 3, 2009

38 by Ren_Reyden »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:03 PM

» What did you think of Ryouta and Chika as a couple?

AoiroBlueColor - Aug 4, 2021

1 by THEMEDIC911 »»
Aug 6, 2021 6:42 PM

» Where can you watch this?

AoiroBlueColor - May 23, 2021

0 by AoiroBlueColor »»
May 23, 2021 8:09 PM

Poll: » Kyou no Go no Ni TV Episode 12 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Dec 21, 2008

22 by Ashhk »»
May 13, 2021 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.