Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 26, 2016 8:24 AM

Mar 2014
I knew it , something is fishy about that ditzy since from the start .
When MC realized his own mistakes .. now that is progress ~ .
Then adds the romance part . Good .. even it was taken as humor first ~ .
Case Solved . With all the palpable hints , It was merely predictable for us .
GREAT EPISODE . Weird but it comes from the heart ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2016 3:37 AM

Oct 2015
that was just... weird...
Jun 10, 2017 12:19 AM

May 2015
Well that was a bit anticlimactic...
Aug 14, 2017 3:40 PM

Sep 2014
Disappointing episode, expected it to be interesting and all I got out of it was obvious foreshadowing in which ended up being easily solved. Poorly written in my opinion, so much potential and hype I had from the beginning all lived up to a wasted romantic comedy which really didn't even feel like they bothered to put any effort or dedication of making it more suspenseful or eye opening. Just a thought.
Dec 20, 2017 2:41 PM

Dec 2017
161 said:
Such a disappointing series, it started so well, but it went just meh.

The story and the very first episode really had a lot of potential but then...
I heard that the last episode is going to be as good as the first one and I hope they can save a little bit of the story
Jul 31, 2019 9:09 AM

Jul 2014
Holy shit, what a lame ending.
Jan 12, 2020 9:16 PM

Aug 2017
This has become a pretty bad show. On top of that the red girl lost and cried.

hydro said:
I did enjoy Moritani getting her ass kicked by Aki though. She looked badass with her hood/smooth moves.

I agree, Aki was a badass fighter.

NitroClown said:
Am i the only one that wanted Manabe to be with Moritani for some reason?
Or at least a harem with kotora and moritani.
No I also wanted Moritani to win.

CarbonMDJan 12, 2020 9:25 PM
Mar 7, 2020 10:52 PM

Feb 2017
This philosophy is so fucking stupid- She has LITERALLY ATTACKED PEOPLE and they just treat her like she made an oopsie!?!? This guilt complex is fucking insane for you to feel a kinship with an actual monster and doing so because she was also bullied as a kid is the mindset of a child. This show has been fine for the most part but this arc has demonstrated the worst of this show's philosophy and denigrates it as a result.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Apr 29, 2020 1:47 PM
Jan 2019
This series started out so strong that I thought that this might be my new favourite anime. Infact this new serial killer arc also had so much potential that it makes me sad and disappointed to see it end in such a horribly bad way. This series started out as being one of my favorite anime to being absolute trash.
May 23, 2020 5:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Omg so the culprit was Tsukino-san, nice confession from Moritani to Manabe, the episode is full of inconsistencies but I don't mind it was really enjoyable.
Jul 28, 2021 1:02 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Can the detective woman be the criminal?.. As many things hint at her.. Well, like her telling to stay away from some place on purpose.. Then also not having friends could be motive..
Well, I think Moritani finally found her place in the club and company.. Before anime was a mess about her character and place, to be honest.. But they finally managed to make, what they should have made some episodes ago, when she joined, really..
Yuriko says she lived to revenge her mother.. Interesting..
Well, I'm glad that all makes sense in the end.. Criminal story was done well.. As well as Moritani finally arrived somewhere.. And we got about Yuriko's feelings.. This would be very good last episode.. I guess, we'll just get some slice of life bonus in the end..
Dec 7, 2022 3:39 AM

Oct 2021
Both the president and kotoura is extremely selfish, especially kotoura like its not always your fault dammit how many times manabu have to tell you bruh (ใƒผ_ใƒผ;)
Apr 19, 2023 12:31 PM
Sep 2014
Palomeable y si engancha.
Dec 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Aug 2019
this "attacker arc" or whatever you want to call it was extremely stupid. and so is the blue hair girl.

also random confession from mori. was that really the best time to do that? when your friend is missing and there is an attacker loose
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jan 17, 2013

300 by TecknicalWarrior »»
Apr 30, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GotenSakurauchi - Jan 10, 2013

457 by TecknicalWarrior »»
Apr 30, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

152 by _untitled »»
Apr 29, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2013

172 by _untitled »»
Apr 8, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Kotoura-san Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2013

210 by _untitled »»
Mar 25, 9:06 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.