Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2013 2:29 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awww, they destroyed Flame town. :(

Am I only one who dosen't like how other kids need to give their spirits to Takuya and Koji and then just stand around doing nothing while they fight? Sure in previous seasons they didn't get the best evolutions, but they could at least still do something.
Apr 14, 2014 10:51 AM
Mar 2013
It was great to see SkullSatomon again. I remember he was quite the beast during the second season, but they seem alot less BA this season. Is it just me or are Takuya and Koji getting better and better at fighting the Royal Knights?
Nov 15, 2014 4:08 PM

Jun 2012
Woah what is happening next ep? Gotsumon is going to spirit evolve?
Jul 8, 2016 3:17 AM

Feb 2013
They can't defend a thing.
Apr 12, 2019 1:45 AM

May 2008
Ulquiorra said:
They can't defend a thing.

The last 6 episodes in a nutshell, lmao.

It's getting pretty boring; nothing is happening but crappy callbacks to the starting eps. Starting to think we aren't going to get any of the other "Royal Knights."
Mar 31, 2020 12:06 PM

Dec 2008
Yeah, the latest episodes haven't been that great and Takuya and Kouji seem to overshadow the rest.
Dec 7, 2021 4:07 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Tsukaji said:
Am I only one who dosen't like how other kids need to give their spirits to Takuya and Koji and then just stand around doing nothing while they fight? Sure in previous seasons they didn't get the best evolutions, but they could at least still do something.
Same, they've come off as quite useless ever since hyper spirit evolutions were introduced. The Skullsatamon were pretty trash as well for being Lucemon's servants.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 28, 2022 2:18 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Neemon.
Poyomon.
Flame town?
Lucemon. The barrier is about to crumble?
Palmon.
SkullSatamon.

Even when they get a win, it's actually a L. Sparkling Thunder is just electrified piss. So where them Palmon and SkullSatamon eggs going? Interesting that Digimon can't live in the real world even though Takuya was going to spend the rest of his life in the human world as a digimon. Plus, the Trailmon go to the underground station. What would be the harm in just letting them stay in the underground station for the time being? Lastly, I was going to mention it in the previous episode that this became Digimon 2 vs 2, but then the rest of group shinka'd. Now it's back to Digimon 2 vs... non-Royal Knights. This can be expected for the remaining episodes because it is their only shot at winning. lol
RobMay 28, 2022 2:23 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2013

6 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 24, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 22 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 2, 2013

10 by LeonardoFrav »»
Apr 10, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 50 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 16, 2013

14 by AWOLxSTORM »»
Mar 22, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 40 Discussion

emeraldrosary - Apr 14, 2014

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Digimon Frontier Episode 37 Discussion

Tsukaji - Mar 13, 2013

10 by JVskunkape »»
Oct 25, 2023 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.