Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 14, 2014 11:53 PM
Feb 2009
so umm hes just going keep getting beat by the ground all the time..........
May 13, 2014 8:34 PM

Feb 2012
symbv said:
It is fun piecing together the original source of the references:

1. Evangelion: AYANAMI rei + ASUKA langley
CV: HAYASHIBARA megumi + miyamura YUUKO

2. Sailor Moon: TSUKINO usagi + hino REI
CV: MITSUISHI kotono + tomizawa MICHIE

3. Card Captor Sakura: DAIDOUJI tomoyo + kinomoto SAKURA
CV: IWAO junko + tange SAKURA

4. Love Plus (???): dainoji miko (the sketches look like Anegasaki Nene)
CV: namiguchi yuuko (which fits the CV of Nene whose name is Minaguchi Yuuko, written in different kanji)

5. Tokimeki Memorial: KISARAGI mio + juuichiya MEGUMI
CV: KOUDAN RIKO (from Kouda Mariko, CV of Juuichiya Megumi; written in different kanji).

Thanks. Its kinda lame that I pretty much understood all the references. And your post just confirmed it.

Nice episode overall.
Jun 6, 2014 9:28 PM

Aug 2013
Woah, there is someone even more bitchy and frustrating than Masuzu... and it's her sister x)

With that speech she made at the end of the last episode, I didn't expected her to be this shy :P
It look like she found her place in a bunch of crazy people.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 22, 2014 3:42 PM

Apr 2008
Looks like I'm not the only one noticing how this show goes from OK to average lightning fast. Whatever hopes I had for Oreshura are pretty much lost. I'll keep on watching this for moe only, I guess, but yeah... Good it's so short, won't loose too much.
失われた翼を探して
Sep 17, 2014 6:58 PM

Jun 2014
That blonde bitch! Ooo I hate her so much!
Sep 21, 2014 12:01 PM

Aug 2014
damn, it's rare for me to not tolerate stupid shows but oreshura sure is getting up there.

also, male protag is getting more and more pathetic.
Oct 21, 2014 5:48 PM

Apr 2013
Lame. That new girl is nothing but annoying, and everything she does makes me want to cringe. I hope she doesn't get nearly as much screentime as she did in this episode.
Jun 13, 2015 10:19 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Mana put in her place. I lol'd when Eita told her, "blonde airhead". xD
She was pretty annoying, more than Chiwa.

Deep down I wanted Mana to get slapped by Eita, but nope she has a bodyguard protecting her.

Poor Hime, she put a lot of love into her notebook. Then Mana just butchers her work and makes fun of her. Masuzu leaning on Eita's shoulder at the end was cute.

Apr 21, 2016 7:24 AM
Mar 2016
Also yeah like that,
Eita: "huh?"
Masuzu: "JoJo's reference"
Eita: "Which chapter and volume?"
There is none EITA XD

Stark700 said:

Geez, Akishino freak out much? Lol'd @ that notebook. Glorious! Oh god, watching Eita-kun's reaction was just priceless. Meh, kinda annoying seeing that blonde pigtail girl from last time is back. She annoyed me even more when I watched her read from that notebook.

Cute episode I guess especially the ending :3

Also about damn time the last girl showed up.

I KNOW RIGHT! Like she's not even tsundere! She's just an ass! I Like this anime though, Eita realizing he can see through the white shirts when they get wet XD
Mana, man I hate her so far, although sounds like a dysfunctional family.
Not much progress rather then for "resolving", if we can even say it did that, the family issue with Masuzu.
Next episode contains a hall-monitor, who looks like she likes Eita? From the previews anyway.
Jun 1, 2016 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
So the last girl is finally here. Also that little sister definitely got what she deserved.
Jul 11, 2016 6:56 AM

Mar 2015
OP Animation - 3.3/5

Lame ass MC when he tried to defend Hime. That was ugly yo.

Pink haired girl looks promising but Chiwawa is still the best!

ED Animation - 2.8/5

2.8/5
Nov 6, 2016 11:02 AM

Mar 2013
It was boring episode.
Feb 12, 2018 12:14 AM

Apr 2011
Himeko is so so. I still like Chihuahua more.
Mar 12, 2018 3:59 AM

Sep 2017
I have no idea why I am still watching this. Like the MC said, whatever happens in this series is just fantasy and cannot become real. Waste of time.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 8, 2018 9:52 AM

Aug 2014
Ugh..this show is losing my interest. It's hard to keep watching, the drama feels forced, and there are too many scenes that are so cringey it hurts to watch. (Like the scene in this episode with Suzu's sister)

Chiwa is the only girl I feel a connection with knowing her and Eita's backstory as childhood friends. The rest of the girls, I don't care about, which is bad. In a harem anime I like to feel a connection to all the girls. Lots of harem anime has done this a lot better. This show looks like it is heading for a lower than 5 score from me.
May 8, 2018 10:17 AM

Aug 2014
jiroutachi said:
Red_Keys said:
Eita's notebook gets read aloud and he's embarrassed = Hilarious, funny, comedy.

Hime's writing gets read aloud and she's embarrassed = Horrible, sad, bullying.

...Don't ya just love double standards!

That's the only thing I could think about during the whole thing. The fact that Hime cried and Eita didn't while they were being exposed doesn't make what it's being done to Eita any less bad.
That's because they try to make Masuzu look like some kind of misunderstood heroine and paint Mana as a horrible bitch but they are actually both huge cunts.

So we have two bitchy cunts, a really annoying loli and a chuunibyou who's not as annoying as the loli, but is annoying too. And oh, our MC who acts like a dumbass all the time. If I dislike the hall monitor girl, I'll be dropping this thing next episode.

Yup, I have been thinking the same damn thing ever since the credits started rolling on this episode. So many things wrong with this show it is preventing me from turning off my brain and enjoying it. The whole morality play in which they are trying to showcase Masuzu as misunderstood while her sister is a bitch is stupid and makes no sense.
Not to mention, the premise of Eita being held hostage is starting to dissolve. She has already read the book to others, he has already showcased his fantasy persona in public, his reactions while she is reading the book to others should pretty much already reveal what kind of a nut job he is or was.

Also, a harem anime should have likable girls. There are a lot of anime/manga/LNs that do this well. The girls in this show just suck. I feel a some connection to Chiwa because of her past but she is really annoying for most of her screen time.
May 17, 2018 1:57 PM

Apr 2013
God that little runt and her bodyguard... I wish I could punch both of them in the face, stupid idiots. New girl is really boring though, hopefully that hall monitor girl will become best girl. It's not that difficult so far in this show.
Feb 18, 2020 4:06 AM

Aug 2018
Finally!

I've been waitin for this pink-haired girl chick to appear !
B O C C H I  S W E E P
May 5, 2021 4:48 AM

Aug 2018
There's a huge opening on the imouto's bodyguard but the MC decided to stick his ass to him smh
Jul 16, 2021 6:59 PM

Apr 2018
Well this was probably the cringest episode ever but aight. Seems like Masuzu has a lot of family problems (and a mother that got ditched?) anyway the yellow haired girl is the most annoying now. Even if it was cringe, Eita was a chad this episode. Glad that he stood up for Hime and the other girls.
Finally the last girl arrived.
SideCharacterKalJul 16, 2021 7:02 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 24, 2021 4:48 AM

Jun 2020
Eita has some explaining to do and this is where the Harem starts, Natsukawa is not backing down with that notebook she's reading

Ah shit here we go again, That annoying little Mana is just too much it's unbearable she's just like those kids who're trolling but just ends up being weird and awkward

Himeka showed some very strong emotions in this episode comparing to her normal bland self from the past, Natsukawa is being a bit closer to Eita quite a lot lately, And about time the fourth girl arrives but she just might have canceled a beach episode which I don't like that to happen.
Dec 1, 2022 10:53 AM

Aug 2020
Episode with a bit of everything, maybe lacking a bit of focus. Hime has some cute moments and she quickly (perhaps a bit too quickly) learned to speak out. Definitely the highlight of the episode.
Sep 18, 2023 7:10 PM

Nov 2010
Eita is a big fan of Evangelion, Sailor Moon, and Card Captor Sakura. Haha
I want Masuzo to body-slam me!
Chiwa and Masuzo got so sweaty while cleaning that pool. I want to lick their armpits!

"I just didn't want to break up with you like that." Eita knows the best words to make someone like Masuzo fall deeply in love with him. I wish the sweet scene between them lasted longer.
Nov 19, 2023 10:11 PM

Oct 2022
Not sure why any of them would want the white haired girl to stay. Also this mc does nothing but let others beat his ass and push him around.
Dec 10, 2023 4:13 AM

Nov 2023
Wel this was a cute episode
Mar 27, 3:47 PM

Dec 2022
Does Mana have diplomatic immunity? She was just about to order her bodyguard to beat Eita into the ground for throwing some trivial insult her way, which is clearly outside their job description, let alone the law. And given how simply getting pinned to the ground had him falling unconscious, I don't think Eita would've survived Mana's order there.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.