Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2013 6:41 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow so she merged with the painting? Is "Mishma" actually Haruka?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 3, 2013 6:43 AM

Nov 2009
I think that Mishima's appearance is Haruka from whenever the hell Ayato knew Haruka . . . However I think that Ixtli itself might be the previous Ollin that failed to "create a new world" or whatever . . . Somehow, or maybe not, since the new Ixtli for Quon wasn't actually Ayato . . . Who knows, kind of lost at this point.
Mar 24, 2014 4:00 PM

Aug 2012
Poor Megumi, heartbroken for the second time.
I'm in the dark about what's going on with the actual story.
Oct 12, 2014 4:10 PM

Jun 2012
So it looks like Ixtli has been taking the form of young haruka this entire time. Now what the heck is happening with helena and quon?
Jan 5, 2017 8:04 AM
Sep 2014
Well i think Ayato´s voice is the paintings, so he rejects Ixtli because idk what she want to do... And Ixtli took the form of "Mishima" who is young Haruka, cause she is Ayato´s belove one.
Sep 7, 2017 3:57 PM

Mar 2016
This episode was beautiful, I think it did almost everything right.
Jan 28, 2021 2:48 PM

Feb 2012
Haruka's photo that Megumi saw was definitely of her in her younger days (when she looked liked Reika) and Ayato.

Wow so it actually worked...

...and then it backfired, you released Tokyo from the Mulians but now you bought more Mulians to other places...

Isshiki's plan just straight up blew up in his face.

So, Ixtli was using the image of Ayato's first love, Haruka and replaced her in his memories. The girl in the painting was meant to be Haruka. Ayato rejects the fake that Ixtli is.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 1, 2021 4:54 AM

Aug 2019
glad to see Isshiki get fucked over by his own plan and finally Ayato gets a hug, dude really needed one
Dec 16, 2021 3:35 PM

Jul 2009
WOW what an episode! So many twists!!!

They really set up Isshiki. He got greedy and thought he could eliminate Tokyo Jupiter. I think Ixtli just set up an image of Mishima on the board. Once her role is down, everyone would forget that she was there.

I think it was weird on why her name on the crew was "Haruka" so I guess in a way he got tricked since there is already another Haruka (Shitow) on board.

That's why I was wondering why she is named Haruka here XD

Welp it's confirmed that Ayato was indeed Haruka's lover back then. It's pretty obvious, but it's good to have confirmation.

Feel bad that Kunugi is pretty much has taken the backseat when it comes to screen time. Guess being relive off of your duties after following orders for so long. You don't know what else to do. Surprise Ayato visited him, despite hating him so much when they first met.

So pretty much Mishima was indeed the girl in the painting. Was hoping it would be Haruka on her younger days, but it is indeed in fact her. So I wonder why Ixtli took her form in the first place?

Ayato rejects Ixtli, but instead it's now Quon who becomes "Ollin" attaining land of Yolteotl and becoming the heart of the world. Which will be used as the instrument in combing Rah and Xephon. Making it the true Rahxephon which will lead the world?

Is Ixtli dead? I think she's still alive and will probably try to convince Ayato again.

So it was Helena's plan all along to convince Quon to attain Yolteotl ? I think Ernst has been dead for years since there's just no way he would live to see her all grown up.

This scene really reminds me of Evangelion.

My favorite expressions O___O

Not gonna lie, this was a turn on and some XD

Jun 7, 2022 4:38 AM
Jan 2020
what in the actual fuck is even happening

More topics from this board

» Is the MC a crybaby ?

Anowser - Jan 2, 2019

6 by thischeetobussin »»
Apr 6, 5:06 PM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 1 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 20, 2009

32 by walla »»
Feb 2, 9:17 AM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

12 by Dawizz »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 6 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 21, 2009

12 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 1, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 12 Discussion

wesley96 - Apr 21, 2009

16 by Dawizz »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.