Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 14, 2013 1:49 AM

Oct 2011
LOL at Chiwa guitar scene lololol
Jan 14, 2013 6:33 AM

Jan 2012
It was meh tbh. I don't like the white haired girl at all, compared to other anime this season this is just generic. Ill read the manga and see how the story progressive, that will decide if i drop or not.
Jan 14, 2013 7:47 AM
Jan 2013
so far the series been appealing,i totally love how masuzu is so manipulative. I just hope that the series doesn't become like the typical harem.
Jan 14, 2013 8:36 AM

May 2008
Masuzu is a bitch , and she gets bitchier. Stop deciding things for other people, its really selfish.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 14, 2013 9:20 AM

Jun 2010
Masuzu ftw.
Jan 14, 2013 11:29 AM

Feb 2010
Very cute, it's like a more fan service version of chuunibyou.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2013 11:46 AM

Feb 2012
CRINGEEEEE

the guitar scene was so far from being funny i felt like turning it off, i dont think ive ever cringed this bad at an anime scene before. seriously, seriously bad and lame.
only enjoyable scene was when she was lifting her skirt up, only because it was just a tiny little bit more interesting than all the other boring crap that happened (what happened again?)
erochanJan 14, 2013 11:53 AM
Jan 14, 2013 12:24 PM
Dec 2008
chiwa so cuteeeeee
Jan 14, 2013 2:09 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
moonbby said:
(what happened again?)
One of the characters did some things that resulted in the mental and physical abuse of two other characters. Quite common in anime in general and this type of anime in particular.
Jan 14, 2013 4:03 PM

Jun 2012
I thought it wasn't a bad episode, pretty funny.
5/5.

Jan 14, 2013 6:12 PM

Nov 2008
am I the only one who just generally doesnt like Masuzu ?
Jan 14, 2013 6:59 PM

Nov 2012
Another irritating and boring episode. This anime keeps getting worst and worst with every episode. I'm actually looking forward to see just how bad it will end up being.
Jan 14, 2013 10:12 PM
Jun 2009
I have a feeling that Masuzu will get better in the later episodes just like the girls...in many other anime. Anyway, I will keep watching this show, the bitchy-er she is, the harder my urge to rape her. After all, I find her to be interesting at least, and very hot. It doesnt help that my favorite hentai genres are tentacle, rape, netorage and bestiality.

The one I really hate in this anime is mc, he's even worser than the worthless generic mc in other series. Yuuta is ten times better than him. He knew that Masuzu was just making fun of Chihuahua but he did nothing and just kept watching like a stranger. What is worser, he knows everything about Chihuahua, he understands why Chihuahua did some many stupid things like that but he didnt even give a single advice nor a suggestion. If my childhood friend was humiliated like that, a Masuzu rape will be more certain than death or taxes.
Jan 14, 2013 10:31 PM

Dec 2012
^ wtf
and people calm down it is only 2 eps in....
Jan 14, 2013 10:34 PM

Sep 2012
soluuloi said:
I have a feeling that Masuzu will get better in the later episodes just like the girls...in many other anime. Anyway, I will keep watching this show, the bitchy-er she is, the harder my urge to rape her. After all, I find her to be interesting at least, and very hot. It doesnt help that my favorite hentai genres are tentacle, rape, netorage and bestiality.

The one I really hate in this anime is mc, he's even worser than the worthless generic mc in other series. Yuuta is ten times better than him. He knew that Masuzu was just making fun of Chihuahua but he did nothing and just kept watching like a stranger. What is worser, he knows everything about Chihuahua, he understands why Chihuahua did some many stupid things like that but he didnt even give a single advice nor a suggestion. If my childhood friend was humiliated like that, a Masuzu rape will be more certain than death or taxes.
Shut the hell up you hypocritical fuck. Try to troll harder.
Jan 15, 2013 2:20 AM

Oct 2008
Red_Keys said:
soluuloi said:

lol
Jan 15, 2013 3:02 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was very emotional for me in terms of finding out about Chiwa in the spoiler
DAMN SHIT ASS DRIVERS! I HATE YOU! NO MATTER WHAT! There I said it. I have been a street racer for well over 8 years. I did well over 150km/h in downtown Fast & The Furious style and never have I hit anyone. I never even scratched anyone. I was always careful. Why can’t people be like me in driving? Man Chiwa’s pain is my pain cause I have the same thing as her. The only thing I did not need is surgery for my back and as a consequence have constant back pains. YUP! IT WAS A STUPID DRIVER! And snow storm too. Yeah poor Chiwa. She lucky the surgery went fine and that she was not paralyzed in the lower back for good. I know I am not but still will have pain for the rest of my life. This touches a lot for me.

Other than that Chiwa in the following,

Now that’s my MOE CHIWA! YEAAAAAAAAH! So MOE. Chiwa is great sister to have adoption and fantasy wise in my brain.

About references, there were 2. First of all this: Reference to Jojo’s Bizarre adventures part 4. which Masuzu is talking about the very old series whom is:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/3006/JoJos_Bizarre_Adventure_Part_4:_Diamond_is_Unbreakable
Exactly that one!

The second is this: Red Hot Chili Peppers. Whom are:

Whom is one of my favourites from the band itself. KICK ASS BAND! Red Hot Chili Peppers were talked even back in the 90s man! That’s a lot to say.

About Masuzu, my problem with her now is she is acting like a BITCH! Plain simply all fake. All emotions fake and annoying. The only 2 honest ones. Were her reactions to Eita for his sincerity in liking it and towards Chiwa’s accident. That’s it and all. The rest I was saying BITCH a lot here and there at Masuzu. Unless she changes Masuzu will be a BITCH to me with that attitude. All feels plain fake with her.

Another interesting reference is this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geisha
Whom Masuzu was mentioning in terms of maiden-ship. It’s Geisha training whom was being referenced.

About thee end, well there is one thing of that one in the spoiler
by saying that Masuzu confirmed a few nasty things. For one being a slut and not pure. That is due to speaking like that and due to her career whom I fear might have made her in fact be sex oriented and not caring of any real love. Hence why she is able to wear G-Strings and daring lingerie to show out her ass and being cocky.

I fear worse even that she will go all the way with Eita against his will. In that notion I hope the other 2 girls do something about this and that Eita is smarter not to go all the way towards sex. He will regret it. Most people I know once they have it are addicted to it to the point of let’s just saying bringing troubles around.

In that saying I hope Eita continues not being a SAMEFAG and for once goes with Chiwa. I think it would be wiser for him to get a job first and money. After you can take your time for girls and sex.

Rest of thoughts in my club.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 15, 2013 5:17 AM

Sep 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
All feels plain fake with her.

This fakery seems to be the common theme that drives the whole story, starting with the club name. Every character in this anime is fake.

MC pretends he doesn't do romance (yet gets sexually aroused with Masuzu).
Masuzu being the obvious, and I do have a thing for Senjougahara-style 'tsundoras'.
Chiwa pretending she wants to draw in all the guys (but actually only wants the MC).
The other 2 girls yet to be introduced have their own delusions/fakery as well.

It's all a charade and all charades must come to an end somehow. Depending on the direction the LN and/or A-1 Pictures takes, there is great potential for character development and drama. A-1 has succeeded with this in iM@S where KyoAni has failed with Chuu2. I'm still giving it a chance, although this will likely be a harembait trainwreck.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Jan 15, 2013 7:02 AM
Jun 2009
Red_Keys said:
soluuloi said:

How come?
Jan 15, 2013 7:44 AM

Dec 2012
X10A_Freedom said:
Yumekichi11 said:

This fakery seems to be the common theme that drives the whole story, starting with the club name. Every character in this anime is fake.

MC pretends he doesn't do romance (yet gets sexually aroused with Masuzu)

Lol ? are you serious ?
saying he doesn't want love or romance doesn't mean he is asexual or gay ......
Jan 15, 2013 8:17 AM

Sep 2011
BORING.
Jan 15, 2013 11:16 AM

Dec 2012
The plot wasn't bad, but I feel this series missing something..
After watching 2 episodes, I still couldn't find something interesting in this anime..
Well I think I'm still gonna watch next episode and try to give it a go.
Jan 15, 2013 12:00 PM

Oct 2010
X10A_Freedom said:
Yumekichi11 said:

MC pretends he doesn't do romance (yet gets sexually aroused with Masuzu).
Indeed but that's his manhood. His brain is different and yes sometimes brains can't stop erections. I have that problem but you know what? I DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! He does jack shit but panic.
X10A_Freedom said:
Masuzu being the obvious, and I do have a thing for Senjougahara-style 'tsundoras'.
Well that's fine you like her character but I HATE HER! For now and Senjougahara was never this fake.
X10A_Freedom said:
Chiwa pretending she wants to draw in all the guys (but actually only wants the MC).
Indeed and we know that but that's a shyness problem and honesty not like Masuzu does.
X10A_Freedom said:
The other 2 girls yet to be introduced have their own delusions/fakery as well.
Most likely remains to see what of it. Since I know psychology, I can most likely figure it out. The one I fell in love with has a fake illusion of the MC but the other one I don't know.
X10A_Freedom said:
It's all a charade and all charades must come to an end somehow. Depending on the direction the LN and/or A-1 Pictures takes, there is great potential for character development and drama.
That's for sure in this series. It has all that potential.
X10A_Freedom said:
A-1 has succeeded with this in iM@S where KyoAni has failed with Chuu2. I'm still giving it a chance, although this will likely be a harembait trainwreck.
He got himself into such stupid shit, I cannot mention enough of "EITA! THAT WAS THE MOST STUPIDEST MISTAKE YOU EVER DID!" These yell outs never stop in terms of that notion.

Jan 15, 2013 12:57 PM

Apr 2011
Marisplague said:
I hate Masuzu :|

I hate Chiwa. Little annoying brat. Although as long as she gets bullied, I am happy with that.

Masuzu is awesome! Reminds me of my favourite female char - Senjougahara!
Jan 15, 2013 12:59 PM
Jan 2013
Takei_Hisa said:
At the end when Masuzu said she found the "reason" that Eita and Chiwa stayed friends for so long, was it supposed to be love?

I too am uncertain about this - can someone clarify this please?
Jan 15, 2013 1:04 PM

Apr 2011
krnsniper said:
Takei_Hisa said:
At the end when Masuzu said she found the "reason" that Eita and Chiwa stayed friends for so long, was it supposed to be love?

Of course. It's so obvious. Maybe not love between them, but love from that little anoying kid Chiwa, who always stayed near Eita. Eita doesn't seem to be concerned about her trying to be popular or finding a boyfriend.
Jan 15, 2013 1:05 PM
Dec 2009
tsudecimo said:
^ wtf
and people calm down it is only 2 eps in....

Sigh...Frankly i am not surprised by this as to why they pick this anime in the first place. If they didn't like what they saw in the anime, I won't give any sympathy for them it's their fault anyway they had it coming for them. Also, I'll be less surprised if more of them come on here commenting like whiny fools.
kandiiyuutaamuJan 16, 2013 12:10 PM

Jan 15, 2013 1:23 PM
Dec 2009
JohnTimbre said:
It's not bad,but it definitely isn't great. I'm getting a bit of a Senjougahara vibe from Masuzu. Probably just me though. Weird.

What makes you say that?

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Loved this episode.

I wonder if all the people complaining is actually a SAMEFAG, since I recall plenty of shitty harems from last year, getting better feedback

What is a SAMEFAG???

Masuzu is so awesome, she's a bit of a bully, but I like her more now.

I don't think she's a bully, she just likes to tease people.
kandiiyuutaamuJan 15, 2013 1:27 PM

Jan 15, 2013 1:43 PM
Jan 2013
^ Likes to tease? Might be a spoiler, but it's way worse than that
Jan 15, 2013 1:58 PM

Oct 2010
krnsniper said:
Takei_Hisa said:

It's more about caring and in Masuzu line of work caring is the least done in the Chiwa/Eita sense. With no compromises unlike in Masuzu life where tons were made, to leave at full of nothing but business ideals instead genuine feelings.

Masuzu just figured out what she lacked. Still it was all done very coldly. Ice Queen Bitch at its best.

Jan 15, 2013 2:52 PM
Jan 2013
Yumekichi11 said:
krnsniper said:
Takei_Hisa said:

It's more about caring and in Masuzu line of work caring is the least done in the Chiwa/Eita sense. With no compromises unlike in Masuzu life where tons were made, to leave at full of nothing but business ideals instead genuine feelings.

Masuzu just figured out what she lacked. Still it was all done very coldly. Ice Queen Bitch at its best.

I sort of get the gist of it, so Mazusu believes that their friendship is still ongoing because Eita pities Chiwa as a result of her accident and shows compassion towards her.
Jan 15, 2013 3:11 PM

Oct 2010
krnsniper said:
Yumekichi11 said:
krnsniper said:
Takei_Hisa said:

I sort of get the gist of it, so Mazusu believes that their friendship is still ongoing because Eita pities Chiwa as a result of her accident and shows compassion towards her.
Yes and she lacks that most certainly and in her career line of work those virtues are rare. It's all business for the most after all and only a few such as theater groups actually do care for each other like friends.

That's my deduction based on Masuzu's line of work.

Jan 15, 2013 10:57 PM

Sep 2012
I have a question about this episode: What is the name used in the English subtitles for the club that Masuzu founded? I did not watch the anime with English subtitle but I am interested to know how it was translated.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jan 16, 2013 3:21 AM
May 2010
The only special thing on this episode is the JoJo reference.

The show it self, to me, is not bad but still not that great either. I'll still watch this cause it's only 2nd episode, but I may dropped it anytime
Jan 16, 2013 4:45 AM
Dec 2009
Kuraaiiya said:
^ Likes to tease? Might be a spoiler, but it's way worse than that

That's how I think of it but your opinion could be something completely different to mine.

Jan 16, 2013 7:32 AM

Jun 2011
symbv said:
I have a question about this episode: What is the name used in the English subtitles for the club that Masuzu founded? I did not watch the anime with English subtitle but I am interested to know how it was translated.

The abbreviation was SAMEFAG Rori and Mezashite! subs both translated it as this probably the same for CR script as well then, i dont know about commies.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jan 16, 2013 7:49 AM

Jul 2009
sorta unbearable to watch, i started feeling that from the first episode. but i'll be sticking around for the later episodes when things turn beautiful ;3

Masuzu is the type of character you want to hit, but watch to see what she does next..

She's pretty...
but she's got nothing on
Jan 16, 2013 1:48 PM

Jul 2010
Yet another dense MC. This kinda got out of hand quickly. That girl's crazy!

It had it's funny parts, but so far it doesn't really excite me yet. :/

Jan 16, 2013 2:42 PM

Apr 2011
I can't believe that here I see so many Masuzu haters... You must have been bullied pretty hard in school, otherwise I don't see any other explanation.
Jan 16, 2013 3:19 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Slicer22 said:
symbv said:

The abbreviation was SAMEFAG Rori and Mezashite! subs both translated it as this probably the same for CR script as well then, i dont know about commies.
I just now checked CR and, if I understand what sign you are asking about it had:

"The Club for Young Maidens to Recreate Themselves"
Jan 17, 2013 12:18 AM
Dec 2009
Ovyda said:
I can't believe that here I see so many Masuzu haters... You must have been bullied pretty hard in school, otherwise I don't see any other explanation.

You think so? I don't think you should be that surprised, there are other anime characters that probably act like that as well. I think people don't like these kinds of characters as they are such control freaks but unfortunately for them, those kinds of characters are a reflection to other people who also act like that in the real world too.So I don't know why comments like these should be commented on.
kandiiyuutaamuJan 17, 2013 12:34 PM

Jan 17, 2013 3:17 AM

Feb 2012
Loved the RHCP & JoJo references. I'm liking the series so far but I'm wondering when the other 2 girls are gonna make their first appearance?
Jan 17, 2013 9:36 AM

Aug 2011
! I love that relationship ! hehe
Jan 17, 2013 12:14 PM
Dec 2009
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Liph said:
I hope we see a change in Masuzu behavior soon or I'll drop this

Don't count on it. In anime like these there's not a lot or sudden character development

I agree with what Gash just said Liph it's not that easy to change one's background at a sudden moment as people can never change themselves in one day, it's just not possible.
Other than that, it doesn't make the anime look/become better just becuase there is a certain characte you don't like in it, you just have to go with the flow and see what happens next. If you still don't like it, I'll leave it up to you if you want to drop this anime or not, I won't stop you.
kandiiyuutaamuJan 17, 2013 12:37 PM

Jan 17, 2013 12:24 PM
Dec 2009
Nidhoeggr said:
After a promising first episode, the second disappoints all the more. The only saving grace was the sadistic personality of Masuzu and her love for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Which is currently airing in Japan and you should all watch if you want to be considered a serious anime/manga fan, by the way.

Is it good?

Iazrien said:
Characters seem so generic but atleast i guess the brightness of the animation is a plus i do hope masuzu falls into the depression stage when the mc doesn't take notice to her or w/e :s but i think its safe to say more people hate her than like her.

Really now? I just hope you don't get yourself jinxed at the end of the anime, okay?

Jan 17, 2013 2:45 PM

Feb 2012
God, when are the hawt ladies introduced?
Jan 17, 2013 4:33 PM

Jan 2012
i think i'm gonna attached to the OP song lol..

sadly i don't know anything about the jojo bizarre adventure lol

masuzu's seducing pose blew me up!!!!
Jan 17, 2013 8:13 PM

Jul 2012
Pettersson said:
God, when are the hawt ladies introduced?

Agreed. Masuzu and Chiyu's designs are ugly as hell right now. I dont know what exactly is wrong with Masuzu's design but it has to do with her face structure and hair length. Chiyu's tries too hard to be cute and is too bright.

I like blue haired potential emotionless girl.<3
Jan 17, 2013 10:32 PM

May 2012
Interesting anime if you ask me.
Jan 18, 2013 10:08 AM

Nov 2008
Ovyda said:
Marisplague said:
I hate Masuzu :|

I hate Chiwa. Little annoying brat. Although as long as she gets bullied, I am happy with that.

Masuzu is awesome! Reminds me of my favourite female char - Senjougahara!

+100500
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

471 by Apratim »»
Apr 7, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.