Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2013 8:54 AM

Feb 2012
What is your opinion on Incest? Do you think it's wrong?

Mod Edit: Updated OP post due to removing.
TyrelOct 31, 2014 8:33 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 5, 2013 8:54 AM
May 2012
It's nasty.
Jan 5, 2013 8:55 AM

Feb 2012
-Miyu- said:
It's nasty.
elaborate
Jan 5, 2013 8:55 AM
Jul 2012
2D world it's okay. 3D world it's weird.
Jan 5, 2013 8:58 AM
May 2012
Pettersson said:
-Miyu- said:
It's nasty.
elaborate

I don't find it morally wrong, but it's kind of gross to have sex with someone you've known as family your whole life.

It'd be somewhat okay if they didn't know they were siblings...I guess.
Jan 5, 2013 8:58 AM

Jul 2011
Can't have any discussion about incest without obligatory incest toothbrush rape:

Jan 5, 2013 8:59 AM
Mar 2012
I personally would never even think about it, especially when it comes to sisters or brothers, in the case of a girl. Morally it just doesn't seem right in the mind that we came from the same mother and father. In the case of cousins, it might be different, but I don't have any.

To me it is not about the biological faults in there, but really all about the morals.

Tell me OP, do you have siblings?
Jan 5, 2013 9:00 AM

Dec 2012
I have a sister, so no.
It may seem cute and all in anime, but

It's really weird as fuck.

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Jan 5, 2013 9:00 AM

Jan 2011
Pettersson said:
While we're at it, we might as well discuss incest.
What is your thought on incest if we disregard breeding?
I think it's silly as fuck that people are saying that it is morally wrong and disgusting. If two sibling love each other and want to have sex, let them have sex!

I suppose you're referring to biological side-effects of inbreeding?

Personally I don't have much thoughts, but this thread will probably attract a lot of thoughts to which I might respond later.

Verdale said:
Can't have any discussion about incest without obligatory incest toothbrush rape:

There's actually an Oral Hygiene Bro story. True or not, it still remains a rather sweet story.

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Jan 5, 2013 9:02 AM

Apr 2011
I would, if there was just no difference in the chance of producing a defective offspring.... partly because my anime watching has changed my tastes @_@

Aug 2008
Hasekura-sama said:
I have a sister, so no.
Perhaps mostly only children don't take issue to incest.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Sep 2012
I only have brothers, no sisters, so the thought of being attracted to one of my family members has never crossed my mind.

That's why I find it weird. Because I can't possibly relate to it. And also society and shit.
May 2012
Physiicx said:
I would, if there was just no difference in the chance of producing a defective offspring.... partly because my anime watching has changed my tastes @_@
Oh god.
Jan 5, 2013 9:05 AM

Jan 2011
Karpman said:
I personally would never even think about it, especially when it comes to sisters or brothers, in the case of a girl. Morally it just doesn't seem right in the mind that we came from the same mother and father. In the case of cousins, it might be different, but I don't have any.

To me it is not about the biological faults in there, but really all about the morals.

You're one who is more than able to explain the italicised text above. Do tell. Unless it 'just doesn't seem right,' rather than 'I actually have something semi-reasonable to say.' If not, then it's just odd behaviour which you can't explain(and hence best written as 'inexplicably wrong')

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Jan 5, 2013 9:06 AM

Feb 2012
Karpman said:

I sure do. I can assure you that I'm not in to incest tho..

-Miyu- said:
Pettersson said:
-Miyu- said:
It's nasty.
elaborate

I don't find it morally wrong, but it's kind of gross to have sex with someone you've known as family your whole life.

The same goes for homosexuality, I'd never like another man put his penis in my a-hole.
Do you find homosexuality to be nasty the same way?(Or you might be homosexual, idunno)
Jan 5, 2013 9:06 AM

Nov 2008
There's nothing wrong with incest between two consenting adults. If you love them why not go for it.

Jan 5, 2013 9:07 AM

Apr 2011
-Miyu- said:
Physiicx said:
Oh god.

I have no siblings though :L
Jan 5, 2013 9:08 AM
May 2012
Pettersson said:
Karpman said:

I sure do. I can assure you that I'm not in to incest tho..

-Miyu- said:
Pettersson said:
-Miyu- said:
It's nasty.
elaborate

The same goes for homosexuality, I'd never like another man put his penis in my a-hole.
Do you find homosexuality to be nasty the same way?(Or you might be homosexual, idunno)
My opinion is biased here, because I think gays are okay, but lesbians aren't. I think the opposite would apply if I were male.

Like Guys find lesbians hot for some reason.
Gays are girls' best friends in some cases.
Jan 5, 2013 9:08 AM

Feb 2012
Physiicx said:
-Miyu- said:
Physiicx said:
Oh god.

I have no siblings though :L

Jan 5, 2013 9:09 AM

May 2009
No, it is fucking gross.
Jan 5, 2013 9:10 AM

Jun 2012
JavierR said:
2D world it's okay. 3D world it's weird.

This.

I enjoy watching incest in anime but its not like I want to bang my sister or anything.
Jan 5, 2013 9:10 AM

Apr 2011
Uh........ SHIT
Jan 5, 2013 9:11 AM

Dec 2011
Hasekura-sama said:
I have a sister, so no.
It may seem cute and all in anime, but

It's really weird as fuck.

This ^

Tho I don't really care what people do, I find incest gross. And no, it's not about morals. I don't give a fuck about standards set by society in most cases, tho I agree with pedophilia, rape and murder... Still doing something to my own sister just makes me puke and wanna kill myself. Not sure where I read it, but it is something written in our genes that makes us not like someone from our family even when brother and sister are separated for a long period of time and meet they feel that somethings wrong. Don't know where I read this, but I believe it was called controversial yet in most cases true. My personal opinion is that it's weird, but as I said if someone likes fucking his/hers brother/sister let em do it...

Aug 2008
Where's Monty1 when you need him?

Jun 2008
Just a warning, the previous incest thread got locked in 2012.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=425997
Jan 5, 2013 9:12 AM
May 2012
Deserada said:
Where's Monty1 when you need him?
LOL.
Jan 5, 2013 9:13 AM

Dec 2011
Tachii said:

So what? That was also the year when world was supposed to end, that didn't happen :P
Jan 5, 2013 9:13 AM
Mar 2012
Zmffkskem said:
You're one who is more than able to explain the italicised text above. Do tell. Unless it 'just doesn't seem right,' rather than 'I actually have something semi-reasonable to say.' If not, then it's just odd behaviour which you can't explain(and hence best written as 'inexplicably wrong')

Personal morals more than anything, I can be incredibly ignorant for this, but in my own personal situation I have never had a good bond with my sister, so to me a relationship more than sister-brother, and something which goes into mutual love, is completely alien to me.

I know that I might get quoted for this and people will say love transcends anything, but I can't bear the very thought of it.

Also, in a lot of cases, the siblings look alike. Often do people not fall in love with someone who looks like them. This may be a very judgemental thing to say, but would people who love a sibling who looks alike be narcissistic?

Also, what? Tachii is a mod? Wow, congratulations man!
Jan 5, 2013 9:14 AM

Aug 2008
akutasame94 said:
Tachii said:

So what? That was also the year when world was supposed to end, that didn't happen :P
Let's do our best to stay on-topic!
Jan 5, 2013 9:17 AM

Dec 2012
No, that's rather gross.

Jan 5, 2013 9:17 AM

Aug 2008
Karpman said:
Often do people not fall in love with someone who looks like them.

If I lived with my clone we would fight to the death. Likewise, I can't like someone that looks or acts like me. (Says the hypocrite using Noel Vermillion as his avatar)
Jan 5, 2013 9:18 AM

May 2012
I have a sister and I really like her i'm really close to her and all that, BUT incest would never cross my mind. I just imagine if incest happens the two involved just wouldn't be the same towards each other as they were before having sex together almost like your no longer siblings and you can't have that kind of relationship anymore. The kind of relationship I have with my sister I doubt I could have with anyone else and I wouldn't ever ruin that relationship for a bit of pleasure.

-Miyu- said:

This annoys me :( I personally don't like being around gay people who literally wave around the fact that they are gay i.e. girls clothes and makeup. Also why isn't it that lesbians hang around with boys like gays hang around with girls?
Jan 5, 2013 9:20 AM

Dec 2011
Mkayyy said:
I have a sister and I really like her i'm really close to her and all that, BUT incest would never cross my mind. I just imagine if incest happens the two involved just wouldn't be the same towards each other as they were before having sex together almost like your no longer siblings and you can't have that kind of relationship anymore. The kind of relationship I have with my sister I doubt I could have with anyone else and I wouldn't ever ruin that relationship for a bit of pleasure.

-Miyu- said:

This annoys me :( I personally don't like being around gay people who literally wave around the fact that they are gay i.e. girls clothes and makeup. Also why isn't it that lesbians hang around with boys like gays hang around with girls?

They do, trust me ;)

And also well said. That kind of relationship you can have only with your brother/sister... Even when you fight, argue in the end she/he is your best friend (tho we all know this doesn't apply to everyone)
Jan 5, 2013 9:21 AM

Apr 2011
Mkayyy said:

-Miyu- said:

They do. I'm good friends with this lesbian (she's so hot... what a waste of a girl D:) and she hangs out with us like she was a guy. After school we go to someone's house to play games or eat pizza and she tags along sometimes. And she dresses really tom-boyish and it's kind of cute because she's hot. She's also really athletic....
Jan 5, 2013 9:24 AM
Mar 2012
Deserada said:
If I lived with my clone we would fight to the death. Likewise, I can't like someone that looks or acts like me. (Says the hypocrite using Noel Vermillion as his avatar)

I am sarcastic as hell, most sarcastic people are not too fond of themselves. I'll be honest, if I saw someone like me, in terms of behaviour, I would dislike them, it seems hypocrite, but I really can't stand sarcastic people who sometimes act arrogant for the hell of it. So that was my reasoning with that.
Jan 5, 2013 9:24 AM

Dec 2009
If it makes them happy, and they're not bothering me with it, I don't particularly care.
Ara ara.
Jan 5, 2013 9:26 AM

May 2012
Karpman said:
This may be a very judgemental thing to say, but would people who love a sibling who looks alike be narcissistic?
That's actually quite a interesting idea :P but I doubt it is true hopefully whoever scored 33 and 37 on yesterdays test can come and tell us what they think about incest :D.
Jan 5, 2013 9:26 AM

Sep 2011
Cause more than anything it causes horrible birth defects in children including horrible diseases that can kill them before they even live past 1.

And dont use the argument thats ex is optional in a relatiosnhip, that may be possible but the thing is sexual attraction doesnt work that way, the way our society is set up we subconsciously want to have a family with out loved ones as well as beign attracted to the person we love sexually, avoiding sex in a long term and possibly final relationship is very unlikely, and you can not avoid pregnancy 100% unless you just go abstinent

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 5, 2013 9:27 AM

Apr 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Cause more than anything it causes horrible birth defects in children including horrible diseases that can kill them before they even live past 1.

And dont use the argument thats ex is optional in a relatiosnhip, that may be possible but the thing is sexual attraction doesnt work that way, the way our society is set up we subconsciously want to have a family with out loved ones as well as beign attracted to the person we love sexually, avoiding sex in a long term and possibly final relationship is very unlikely, and you can not avoid pregnancy 100% unless you just go abstinent

Did you read the OP? He said disregard breeding....

Aug 2008
The founder of Papa John's Pizza is apparently married to his cousin.

Source: Best friend's dad worked with him.

Dec 2011
Physiicx said:
Mkayyy said:

-Miyu- said:

They do. I'm good friends with this lesbian (she's so hot... what a waste of a girl D:) and she hangs out with us like she was a guy. After school we go to someone's house to play games or eat pizza and she tags along sometimes. And she dresses really tom-boyish and it's kind of cute because she's hot. She's also really athletic....

Yeah, real waste, perfect girls are always lesbians xD
Jan 5, 2013 9:29 AM

Apr 2011

Yep. Gay women are the best women for men :(
Jan 5, 2013 9:30 AM

Jan 2013
Let them do as they please,little offtopic but would anyone here do the female version of himself(same DNA so it's kinda incest).
Try to defeat me but try in vain.
When I win I end your pain.
Jan 5, 2013 9:30 AM

Apr 2011
Kangaxx said:
Let them do as they please,little offtopic but would anyone here do the female version of himself(same DNA so it's kinda incest).

That's kind of freaky.
Jan 5, 2013 9:31 AM

May 2012
Deserada said:
The founder of Papa John's Pizza is apparently married to his cousin.

Source: Best friend's dad worked with him.
I don't think cousins marrying each other as a bad thing. In west Asian families I see it now and then, I think my parents are second cousins, I'm not 100% sure about it though.
Jan 5, 2013 9:31 AM

May 2009
Kangaxx said:

Umh, no?
Jan 5, 2013 9:34 AM

Aug 2008
Kangaxx said:
That's a loaded question if I've ever heard one.
Jan 5, 2013 9:35 AM

Apr 2011
Deserada said:
Kangaxx said:
That's a loaded question if I've ever heard one.

Just saying, if they had the same DNA (but XX) wouldn't the girl look REALLY butch...?
Jan 5, 2013 9:35 AM

May 2012
Physiicx said:

Yep. Gay women are the best women for men :(
Lol'd
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

676 by Hitagi__Furude »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

22 by traed »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

26 by Serafos »»
32 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
2 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

31 by Kushna »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.