Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2013 9:49 AM
Aug 2012
Mine would probably be appendicitis. Shit was not cash.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 1, 2013 9:52 AM
Sep 2012
Dislocated shoulder + broken bone in my forearm + broken wrist + broken bones in hand + 2 dislocated fingers = worst pain of my life for about 10 minutes before blacking out.
Jan 1, 2013 9:53 AM
Jul 2012
LOL I never got a serious injury in my life, The worst pain is probably me getting a charlie horse while running track, and immediately dropped.
Jan 1, 2013 9:55 AM

Jul 2007
A bit of trapped wind.
Jan 1, 2013 9:57 AM

Mar 2012
Never really done anything that bad.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Jan 1, 2013 9:59 AM

Sep 2011
got pushed in a river by my cousin at his birthday party about 11 years back, i happened to land on a rock that was very very sharp and is stabbed halfway up my foot,

Thats not the most painful part, so because of how it stabbed it didnt look like it was actually deep but rather a small cut, so my parents just put a little disinfected spray on it and that was all. cut a month later and it has got so infected that there was actually a large green puss filled bump over where the wound is......i had to have that get cut open and squized until all the puss was gone, i got numbed but lets just say while im sure it was much less pain, i from then on out know what being stabbed feels like, thats the amount of pain i felt as they did that, and it wasnt one quick slice, i had to sit there for a whole 10 minutes as this sensitive part of my foot is cut up

my fucking foot tingles as i write and think about it, it was painful to say the least

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 1, 2013 9:59 AM

Dec 2012
At one time or though out life?
Jan 1, 2013 10:00 AM

Feb 2008
I had a kidney infection once and I actually thought I was going to die.
Jan 1, 2013 10:01 AM
Aug 2012
Throughout life I guess.
It's as I thought, most people on this site are pretty sheltered.
Jan 1, 2013 10:01 AM

Aug 2011
Definitely the second time I busted my head open. Was conscious for a few minutes.

I don't remember if I passed out because I was marinating in blood, or because it hurt so badly.

Jan 1, 2013 10:02 AM
Jul 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
got pushed in a river by my cousin at his birthday party about 11 years back, i happened to land on a rock that was very very sharp and is stabbed halfway up my foot,

Thats not the most painful part, so because of how it stabbed it didnt look like it was actually deep but rather a small cut, so my parents just put a little disinfected spray on it and that was all. cut a month later and it has got so infected that there was actually a large green puss filled bump over where the wound is......i had to have that get cut open and squized until all the puss was gone, i got numbed but lets just say while im sure it was much less pain, i from then on out know what being stabbed feels like, thats the amount of pain i felt as they did that, and it wasnt one quick slice, i had to sit there for a whole 10 minutes as this sensitive part of my foot is cut up

my fucking foot tingles as i write and think about it, it was painful to say the least

Oh you reminded me a long time ago i stepped on a small spike or nail like thing, very sharp and it hurt like hell.
Jan 1, 2013 10:07 AM

May 2009
Probably my broken arm back in 2001
Jan 1, 2013 10:09 AM

Dec 2012
Well though out life.

2 broken fingers
4 head fractions
chest boiled - big scar on my chest
both ears munched on my dogs
face munched by a dog
(dogs don't like me)
jumped on a couple of long nails with bare feet
and last scars of my hands by getting cut from knifes.
Jan 1, 2013 10:15 AM

Jun 2012
Being gay and lusting for every man i see.
Jan 1, 2013 10:25 AM

Apr 2008
Appendix pain.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Jan 1, 2013 10:29 AM

Nov 2010
Had to get stitches with no pain reliever.

Had to get a little chunk of skin cut off with scissors.

Broke my wrist, mom thought it was just a sprain, so I had to sleep on that the whole night. Any movement felt horrible.
Jan 1, 2013 10:32 AM

Mar 2011
I got really bad cramp throughout my entire leg this one time, that hurt pretty badly, worse than the broken bone I got anyway.
Jan 1, 2013 10:34 AM
Jun 2012
Endoscopic sinus surgery. Even after four shots of anesthetic injections (which also hurt like hell) it still felt like my brain was being sucked out.
Jan 1, 2013 10:40 AM

Jul 2012
LolitaDecay said:
I had a kidney infection once and I actually thought I was going to die.

lol me too. was in college. had a UTI and thought "Ill be fine!"

my big one is gastric bypass. they make you have a teeny tiny little pouch of a stomach (i had some emotional probs and dealt with it by eating)

the pain was unreal. narcotic patches and morphine pump did NOTHING. I just white knuckled the whole thing and finally got home. pain or not, home is always better.

it was so intense i hallucinated half the time. I thought I had found a mathematical formula that explained the entire presence of the universe.

yiiiikes.
Jan 1, 2013 10:43 AM
Jul 2012
^ That last bit just sound like you were trippin.
Jan 1, 2013 11:35 AM

Dec 2009
The worst case of stomach flu imaginable. I was dying of pain and couldn't even keep in the water I drank to prevent dehydration. Within ten minutes my body would spew it out in every possible way. I'll let your imagination run wild on that one but it involved imagery that I'm sure hasn't even been seen in hentai.
Ara ara.
Jan 1, 2013 11:38 AM

Jul 2011
Just a fews of kicks in my ... place
Jan 1, 2013 11:40 AM

Oct 2012
As JavierR mentioned, charlie horse. Agonizing pain that you never know will end, gahhhh.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 1, 2013 11:44 AM

Dec 2009
Worst Pain: "A Broken Heart..."
Jan 1, 2013 1:19 PM

Dec 2012
shattered my right ankle then had to walk about 30 minutes on it to get the closest hospital.
Jan 1, 2013 1:28 PM

Sep 2012
pralan said:
Yup. Playing soccer has taught me a few things about pain.
Jan 1, 2013 1:29 PM

Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:
pralan said:
Yup. Playing Football has taught me a few things about pain.

Fixed*
Jan 1, 2013 1:31 PM

Sep 2012
lewycool said:
Red_Keys said:
pralan said:
Yup. Playing Soccer has taught me a few things about pain.

Fixed*
Funny. But in America, it is called soccer. And in America, Football is another sport. You can call it football, but I do not. Re-Fixed.
Jan 1, 2013 1:32 PM

Dec 2011
I'd consider myself pretty lucky in terms of physical pain I've experienced but the worst I remember is during a casual game of baseball I had torn my rotator cuff. I didn't fully realize it at first, I thought it was just shoulder pain or something like my arm was getting tired. So I threw the next pitch as hard as I could and the pain made me sick, I think I made it about 10x worse doing that.
Jan 1, 2013 1:33 PM

Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:
lewycool said:
Red_Keys said:
pralan said:

Fixed*
Funny. But in America, it is called soccer. And in America, Football is another sport. You can call it football, but I do not. Re-Fixed.

Ah Your from America.. wouldn't of guessed it.
Jan 1, 2013 1:34 PM

Dec 2009
depression.
Jan 1, 2013 1:34 PM

Nov 2012
next to stepping stepping on a lego would prabaly be the time i fell out of a tree and landed on my bike

“It’s fascinating. You know all these words, and they’re all English, but when you string them together into sentences, they just don’t make any sense.”
Jan 1, 2013 1:35 PM

Sep 2012
lewycool said:
Red_Keys said:
lewycool said:
Red_Keys said:
pralan said:

Fixed*

I can't blame you, few people know where New York is.
Jan 1, 2013 1:37 PM

Dec 2012
SetsukoHara said:
lewycool said:
Red_Keys said:
lewycool said:
Red_Keys said:
pralan said:

Fixed*

I keep that country out of my mind.
Jan 1, 2013 1:38 PM

Sep 2012
When I was on the swim team, both of my calves cramped at the same time. I couldn't swim back to the wall to get out, so I was just kinda floating there, trying not to drown. Way worse than my broken rm.
Jan 1, 2013 1:38 PM

Apr 2011
Sorayin said:
Mine would probably be appendicitis. Shit was not cash.

Yep. I had appendicitis like 4 months ago too. I let mine fester for about 2 days before going to the doctor and realizing that it wasn't a bad stomach virus. Rushed to ER and treated within 1 hour of being diagnosed. Shit was painful yo....
Jan 1, 2013 1:41 PM

Mar 2011
pralan said:

Could have been worse, you could have been whipped with a rope there. That would be downright awful.
Jan 1, 2013 1:41 PM

Nov 2012
Narutodad said:
When I was on the swim team, both of my calves cramped at the same time. I couldn't swim back to the wall to get out, so I was just kinda floating there, trying not to drown. Way worse than my broken rm.

ohmygod thats so scary why didnt anyone help you! i would have been terrafied ( well dead seeing as to how i cant swim )

“It’s fascinating. You know all these words, and they’re all English, but when you string them together into sentences, they just don’t make any sense.”
Jan 1, 2013 1:42 PM

Nov 2011
Dislocated knee cap, tearing my ACL in the process during a football game. I had to wear an immobilizer that prevented me from being able to bend my leg for over a month, and that was a damn nightmare.

I've never had one, but from people that I've heard who have, kidney stones are unbelievably painful.

Anyone ever had an experience with any particularly venomous creatures before? My cousin has been stung by a Portuguese Man o' War, and he described that as easily the most pain he's ever been in.
Jan 1, 2013 1:43 PM

Sep 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
pralan said:

Could have been worse, you could have been whipped with a rope there. That would be downright awful.
Just ask Mr. Bond.

lewycool said:
At the risk of possibly derailing this thread, may I ask why?
Jan 1, 2013 1:44 PM

Oct 2012
lewycool said:
SetsukoHara said:

New York sure is a country, yep.
With the population consisting of Yankees.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Jan 1, 2013 1:45 PM

Jun 2011
Getting one of my baby tooth pulled out with pliers.
Jan 1, 2013 1:48 PM

Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:

lewycool said:

It's just an awful county. The people, the goverment and a poor environment.
Jan 1, 2013 1:50 PM

Dec 2012
Tavor said:
lewycool said:
SetsukoHara said:

New York sure is a country, yep.
With the population consisting of Yankees.

Sorry But I meant the whole country "United States".
Jan 1, 2013 1:51 PM

Nov 2010
When I was roofing I got shot by a nail gun while I was laying out the starters at the edge of the roof and fell off, it would have been a straight 40 foot drop, fortunately I hit the gutter below me and I believe that weakened the fall significantly.
Jan 1, 2013 1:53 PM

Sep 2012
lewycool said:
Red_Keys said:

lewycool said:

It's just an awful county. The people, the goverment and a poor environment.
Hmm, well I can agree with you to an extent. But I think that's every country.

And just for future advice, making baseless and uneducated claims does not make the country you're from look great either. I always love hypocritical criticism.
Jan 1, 2013 1:54 PM

Sep 2012
sydrian said:
Narutodad said:

ohmygod thats so scary why didnt anyone help you! i would have been terrafied ( well dead seeing as to how i cant swim )

I was on a pretty high level swim team, so everyone was basically a speed demon, swimming expert. They just swam right past me to finish their laps. I did manage to drag myself out of the water eventually, but I just stretched both cramps off and got back to swimming.
Jan 1, 2013 1:54 PM

Dec 2011
It hurt like hell when I broke my ribs.
Jan 1, 2013 1:58 PM

Dec 2012
Red_Keys said:

And just for future advice, making baseless and uneducated claims does not make the country you're from look great either. I always love hypocritical criticism.

-End of discussion-

Before we derail the thread.
Jan 1, 2013 2:01 PM

Sep 2012
lewycool said:
Red_Keys said:

-End of discussion-

Before we derail the thread.
Agreed. Sorry, I'm in a weird mood.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

22 by _Nette_ »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

54 by traed »»
45 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

27 by cody »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

24 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

70 by Zedlin »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.