Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2012 7:32 PM

Oct 2012
not really comfortable with dating younger girls than me (<16), but older girls <21 are fine.
Dec 29, 2012 7:32 PM

Nov 2012
katsucats said:
SSJgoku91 said:
Caze said:

With the help of geneticists selectively inbreeding humans, I honestly think we could have some really goddamn healthy and robust people. Not like it's going to happen anyway though.
If anything I'd prefer humans become smaller, they'd need less food, smaller vehicles, smaller living spaces, use less resources all around.
And they'd look more like they're 11 years old, right?

I'm not attracted to girls that young, why do I have to keep pointing this out?
Dec 29, 2012 7:34 PM

Oct 2012
SSJgoku91 said:
katsucats said:
SSJgoku91 said:
Caze said:

With the help of geneticists selectively inbreeding humans, I honestly think we could have some really goddamn healthy and robust people. Not like it's going to happen anyway though.
If anything I'd prefer humans become smaller, they'd need less food, smaller vehicles, smaller living spaces, use less resources all around.
And they'd look more like they're 11 years old, right?

I'm not attracted to girls that young, why do I have to keep pointing this out?
Oh yeah that was monty1, I forgot.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 29, 2012 8:04 PM

Jun 2012

Wow, that entire pdf was basically just saying how unstable and unreliable the results are due to many factors you have to take in.

SUMMARY
Romantic relationships between cousins are not infrequent in the United
States and Canada, and these unions are preferred marriages in many parts of the
world. The offspring of first cousin unions are estimated to have about a 1.7–
2.8% increased risk for congenital defects above the population background risk
(Table III). There is an approximately 4.4% increased risk for prereproductive
mortality above the population background risk, some of which include major
congenital defects. The risk for an adverse health outcome is greatest in the 1st year
of life. The risk of an adverse health outcome in the pregnancy from an incestuous
union is difficult to quantify because of ascertainment bias in all published studies.

\\ Next page \\

The risk for adverse medical outcome in the offspring of incestuous unions is
probably in the range of 7–31% above population background, the risk being
greatest in the 1st year of life (Table IV)

probably

It has also said the equivalent of this many times throughout the paper.

>The risk of an adverse health outcome in the pregnancy from an incestuous
union is difficult to quantify because of ascertainment bias in all published studies.

I highly doubt the risks of first generation inbreeding is anything to worry about, I'm sure it's there in some way, especially so in some cases, like if Huntingtons runs in the family, (Quite a good chance that kid would be getting it, but most likely not any more than two non-related people with huntingtons in the family) just not enough to worry about. How about you worry about the mom taking SSRI's or some other prescription drug while pregnant and her doctor being perfectly okay with it, which happens all the time.
CazeDec 29, 2012 8:08 PM
Dec 29, 2012 8:07 PM

Dec 2010
A lot of 16 year olds nowadays look like they're freaking 18. It makes a 20 year old like me so damn cautious.

I don't want to get my ass pounded in jail.

Dec 29, 2012 8:07 PM

Oct 2009
katsucats said:
RandomChampion said:

however your second point is not completely logically sound due to the fact that incest is an active and direct CAUSE of increased risk in the population pool. what i'm saying is that 2 individuals who are not especially genetically predisposed to certain things can produce a child who is at greater risk if the relationship is incestuous. basically (and extremely simplistically)

Incest: normal+normal -> higher risk
VS
high risk+high risk -> higher riskl

incest is basically bad for the gene pool while "normal" genetic dispersion is not
The human population is so large that there's no scientific evidence that high genetic risk would adversely influence the future of mankind besides that it would allow evolution to thin out those who continuously engage in risky behavior. Aside from this, the logic of "polluting the gene pool" is faulty for 3 more reasons:
1. It assigns a moral value to birth defects.
2. It is biased, by assigning responsibility to incestuous couples but not other people who may be equally risky in polluting the gene pool.
3. It is anti-free personal choice, by saying that certain people can't do something of their own will if it increases the risk of something without harming other people. By that rationale, homosexuality should be illegalized because anal sex is more susceptible to HIV.

well I was more-so talking about why i dont think people should mate in incestuous relationship (guess i got caught up in that) rather than whether or not it's moral or not (what people are arguing here).
i know that the population isnt threatened by it at this stage, but i still dont think it should be done since it creates higher incidence of "bad" phenotypes while simultaneously decreasing the vitality of the gene pool (like you said the net isnt affected, but it still does make a change to it).

regarding 1) i agree that there shouldnt be moral assigment to birth defects.

regarding 2) it is not biased. it can be argued, as per (classical) genetics, that the occurrences of "gene pool pollution" via the "random" mating within entire population is required for the vitality of the gene pool. why? because even if there are certain undesirable genotypes and phenotypes that begin to exist in the population, this ensures that the species can survive in the face of abrupt environmental changes.

mating in incestuous relationship takes away the classical pattern of reproduction and instead concentrates the incidence bypassing the classical pattern

basically, undesirable phenotypes via the chance that two high risk people mate is different because it falls in place with the laws and mechanisms of ideal genetics.

but like you said, all this doesnt even matter anymore since realistically incest on a large enough scale wouldnt occur to destroy our species (and we have technology anyways). i just personally believe we should stick to how our species is "built" (aka, i dont believe in a complete life of vegetarianism unless it is highly controlled, no incest, etc).

3) well there's a bit of difference between gay sex and having offspring via incest. anal sex really only affects the 2 partners. incest can affect an offspring. to be honest, i'd be pissed off i had a son and i found out he was incestuous and/or gay lol. it wouldnt necessarily make him amoral or immoral though.
RandomChampionDec 29, 2012 8:30 PM
Dec 29, 2012 8:22 PM

Jun 2009
RandomChampion said:
i'd be pissed off i had a son and i found out he was incestuous and/or gay lol.

Haha, teehee so funny.
Dec 29, 2012 8:36 PM

Oct 2012
RandomChampion said:

regarding 2) it is not biased. it can be argued, as per (classical) genetics, that the occurrences of "gene pool pollution" via the "random" mating within entire population is required for the vitality of the gene pool. why? because even if there are certain undesirable genotypes and phenotypes that begin to exist in the population, this ensures that the species can survive in the face of abrupt environmental changes.
This is true, and we should keep in mind there are 2 gene pools in question:

1. Gene pool of the human race.
2. Gene pool of the incestuous family.

Classical genetics will say that #2 is at risk (and #1 if incest was a dominant practice, but it isn't). Now that we've established a reasonable scope, the question is then: Is endangering your gene pool morally wrong? If it is, then we could include a variety of other activities, such as smoking, skydiving, joining the army, homosexuality, adopting, and more. However, one can reasonably take this position if he considers all of the ramifications (not saying you).

RandomChampion said:
incest can affect an offspring
But we've already established in 1) that there shouldn't be a moral assignment to birth defects.

I think when someone says should, it's semantically equivalent to a moral prescription even if they don't think they are talking about morals.

I know you said that's not what you wanted to argue about, so I'm just saying my piece for the other people. I did say I was playing devil's advocate anyways.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 29, 2012 8:41 PM

Oct 2012
Caze said:
I highly doubt the risks of first generation inbreeding is anything to worry about
So we should take your doubt over dozens of other studies published just because it says "probably" in the conclusion (you skipped the rest of it, didn't you?)? lol

We know though, for a fact, at least in plant breeding, that an F1 (first filial generation) outcross between 2 inbred lines results in pretty uniformly superior genetics compared to the parent stock.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 29, 2012 8:54 PM

Oct 2009
katsucats said:
RandomChampion said:

This is true, and we should keep in mind there are 2 gene pools in question:

1. Gene pool of the human race.
2. Gene pool of the incestuous family.

Classical genetics will say that #2 is at risk (and #1 if incest was a dominant practice, but it isn't). Now that we've established a reasonable scope, the question is then: Is endangering your gene pool morally wrong? If it is, then we could include a variety of other activities, such as smoking, skydiving, joining the army, homosexuality, adopting, and more. However, one can reasonably take this position if he considers all of the ramifications (not saying you).

RandomChampion said:
incest can affect an offspring
But we've already established in 1) that there shouldn't be a moral assignment to birth defects.

I think when someone says should, it's semantically equivalent to a moral prescription even if they don't think they are talking about morals.

I know you said that's not what you wanted to argue about, so I'm just saying my piece for the other people. I did say I was playing devil's advocate anyways.

sorry for bad formatting i always screw it up so ima just leave as how the system quotes it.

Re: 1) that there shouldnt be a moral assignment to birth defects, i was just saying that it is an arguable aspect even if certain people agree but now i know what you mean

but yea i get what youre saying (youre just putting out arguments etc). this whole debate about the morality of inbreeding can even be related to other issues such as two at-risk parents having a child (like you said before) esepcially with all the genetic counseling going on nowadays. one set of parents will think it's fine to have offspring anways, while another might say it's wrong to subject a child to possible disability (theyll not agree with 1))
Dec 30, 2012 1:27 AM

Apr 2012
So, I have nothing more to do here...?

Thank you... Katsucats, I suppose.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 30, 2012 1:39 AM

Sep 2012
To be honest, if you're under 15 , having a 15+ age gap, it bothers me but ehh, depends on the person really.

Now, 20+, any age gap doesn't really bother me. Unless you were dating a 90 year old or something

What the fuck? Mental images
Dec 30, 2012 3:02 AM

Dec 2012
As long as they love each other, i don't really care
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 30, 2012 3:23 AM

Jun 2011
its all goooooooooooood
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Dec 30, 2012 3:54 AM

Jan 2011
Peten00b said:

They don't. Because, you know... 11 year olds don't know what romantic love is.
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Dec 30, 2012 3:54 AM

Mar 2012
Vinter said:
Peten00b said:

Very few people do.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 30, 2012 4:08 AM

Jan 2011
NicoleB said:
Vinter said:
Peten00b said:

Very few people do.

Please teach us love, doctor.
Dec 30, 2012 4:08 AM

Apr 2012
Education is what matters... Just like Trapalicious said.

Autocrat said:
Dec 30, 2012 4:09 AM

Jun 2011
NicoleB said:
Vinter said:
Peten00b said:

Very few people do.

DEEP AND EDGY PLZ MARRY ME
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Dec 30, 2012 5:08 AM

Sep 2011
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
NicoleB said:
Vinter said:
Peten00b said:

Very few people do.

lol
^_^
Dec 30, 2012 9:36 AM
Nov 2012
Comogury said:
iCameSwagYOLO420 said:
NicoleB said:
Vinter said:
Peten00b said:

Very few people do.

lol

Perhaps it would be better to say that love is one of those overused and abused words that you never know what someone really means by and the common MISunderstanding is the hopelessly romanticized type from books and films. Lust, infatuation, attachment, familiarity, platonic, which?

And what's all this crap about incest.
Dec 30, 2012 9:41 AM

Nov 2010
abrams said:
The OP was talking about why he thinks that him as a 20 year old should be able to be in a relationship with an 11 year old. Then eventually it got to him admitting that when he was 5 he had sex with his 8 year old cousin, that's where it started to be about incest.
Dec 30, 2012 9:46 AM
Jun 2012
i don't give a damn as long as i am happy
Dec 31, 2012 12:40 AM
Nov 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
abrams said:
The OP was talking about why he thinks that him as a 20 year old should be able to be in a relationship with an 11 year old. Then eventually it got to him admitting that when he was 5 he had sex with his 8 year old cousin, that's where it started to be about incest.

Had sex? or just played doctor. He might be over-thinking the whole thing.

JReitan said:

Hot! ... as in hot goods, the popo gots to have his number.
Dec 31, 2012 12:52 AM

Jul 2012
abrams said:
IntroverTurtle said:
abrams said:

If you wanna know, my family, her family, and our grandparents were all at our grandparents house and everyone but me and her went outside to look at something (dont remember what). she took me into the guest bedroom and told me to take my pants off, which she did as well. she told me to lay down on the bed and she pulled on my penis for a little bit to get it hard, and then she got on top of me and put it inside her, then just laid flat on me for a few minutes with my penis inside her, and kept asking "do you feel it"

after a while we stopped then put our clothes back on and she brought me into the bathroom, had me sit on the toilet and unzipped my pants. this is when our families came back into the house, and they had a clear line of sight straight into the bathroom. they called us out and questioned us and of course i told them everything, her dad yelled her name and looked at her like he was about to kill her haha. later i told my kindergarten teacher about it and she tripped out haha
Dec 31, 2012 12:59 AM

Apr 2012
I think it's understandable of why you told people, you were 5 at the time...

Autocrat said:
Dec 31, 2012 1:06 AM
Nov 2012
monty1 said:
abrams said:
IntroverTurtle said:
abrams said:

If you wanna know, my family, her family, and our grandparents were all at our grandparents house and everyone but me and her went outside to look at something (dont remember what). she took me into the guest bedroom and told me to take my pants off, which she did as well. she told me to lay down on the bed and she pulled on my penis for a little bit to get it hard, and then she got on top of me and put it inside her, then just laid flat on me for a few minutes with my penis inside her, and kept asking "do you feel it"

after a while we stopped then put our clothes back on and she brought me into the bathroom, had me sit on the toilet and unzipped my pants. this is when our families came back into the house, and they had a clear line of sight straight into the bathroom. they called us out and questioned us and of course i told them everything, her dad yelled her name and looked at her like he was about to kill her haha. later i told my kindergarten teacher about it and she tripped out haha

So it wasn't just curiosity. Maybe she simply wanted to imitate the behavior of adults. Must have gotten a peek into her parents bedroom. Anyway, you have nothing to worry about, I'd say it doesn't count. It's not that you knew what you were doing or were capable of conceiving.
Dec 31, 2012 1:10 AM

Apr 2012
Well, logically speaking, even if you don't know what's happening to you or what you are doing, that does not mean it did not happen to you/happen to people.

I'll make an analogy here, if I cannot comprehend a slap and I get one then I riposte, that does not mean that I did not get slapped and I did not hit that person, it's just that I don't know what happened to me or what I tried doing.

Weak analogy, but hey, you get why these type of things are to say only to 7 years old when they get traumatized, and in his case I don't think traumatizing is a right word. He had fun.

Autocrat said:
Dec 31, 2012 1:17 AM
Jul 2008
When couple is over 20 and mature (this is important), age difference is just a number.
Age difference only matters to children, teenagers and people who are silly.

I know teenage girls think 2 year age difference is HUGE. lol.

Anyway, not going crazy and all, I draw the line at 10 + or -
And no, I dont mean 20 and 10 yo is ok. Silly MALians.
MeriDec 31, 2012 1:23 AM
Dec 31, 2012 1:36 AM
Nov 2012
Immahnoob said:
Well, logically speaking, even if you don't know what's happening to you or what you are doing, that does not mean it did not happen to you/happen to people.

I'll make an analogy here, if I cannot comprehend a slap and I get one then I riposte, that does not mean that I did not get slapped and I did not hit that person, it's just that I don't know what happened to me or what I tried doing.

Weak analogy, but hey, you get why these type of things are to say only to 7 years old when they get traumatized, and in his case I don't think traumatizing is a right word. He had fun.

Yes, yes, I didn't mean it didn't happen, just that it didn't count.
abramsDec 31, 2012 1:45 AM
Dec 31, 2012 1:40 AM

Apr 2012
Uhm, it's not necessary for the hymen to be broken for it to be deemed as losing virginity.....

As the hymen can be broken by a lot of things (or you could even be born without).

If that's what you meant.

Autocrat said:
Dec 31, 2012 1:42 AM
Nov 2012
Meri said:
When couple is over 20 and mature (this is important), age difference is just a number.

Well you could set such an age at 13 (common puberty) so that it's not entirely arbitrary.

Do you think a 20yr old and a 60yr old is ok? Surely they have a different level of maturity. An old lecher could be taking advantage of a young naive girl, and is her being legal really make it right. Some people don't mature even when they grow old, how do we deal with them.

How do we legislate maturity.
abramsDec 31, 2012 1:59 AM
Dec 31, 2012 1:42 AM

Feb 2012
hymens are being brought up

oh
Dec 31, 2012 1:47 AM
Nov 2012
Immahnoob said:
Uhm, it's not necessary for the hymen to be broken for it to be deemed as losing virginity.....

As the hymen can be broken by a lot of things (or you could even be born without).

Lets not get into this any further, this thread is unusual enough.
abramsDec 31, 2012 2:14 AM
Dec 31, 2012 1:54 AM
Jul 2008
abrams said:
Meri said:

Well you could set such an age at 13 (common puberty) so that it's not entirely arbitrary.

Do you think a 20yr old and a 60yr old is ok? Surely they have a different level of maturity. An old lecher could be taking advantage of a young naive girl, and is her being legal really make it right. Some people don't mature even when they grow old, how do we deal with them.

How do we legislate maturity.
I cant set it on 13 because 13yo know jack shit about life. I said over 20 didnt i?
And sure, if 20 and 60 yo ppl are ok with that themselves, who am I to tell them, excuse me sir or miss, I have a problem with your age difference.

People get together for various kind of reasons, and if granddad here know's that his money is the reason why he's with 20 yo chick SO BE IT.
She knows that too. Give people some credit if they are consensual adults, I dont have to agree with all their reasons why they are in a relationship or just having sex.
Dec 31, 2012 2:04 AM
Nov 2012
Meri said:
I cant set it on 13 because 13yo know jack shit about life. I said over 20 didnt i?
And sure, if 20 and 60 yo ppl are ok with that themselves, who am I to tell them, excuse me sir or miss, I have a problem with your age difference.

People get together for various kind of reasons, and if granddad here know's that his money is the reason why he's with 20 yo chick SO BE IT.
She knows that too. Give people some credit if they are consensual adults, I dont have to agree with all their reasons why they are in a relationship or just having sex.

The thing is that most 20yr olds know jack shit about life. Responsibility is an individual matter so you can't put a number on it. And everyone might have a different idea of what constitutes "not jack shit". Couldn't a 20yr old be harmed the same way a 13yr old would, by a relationship they're not ready for. And say you have a 13 and 14 year olds having sex, which is the guilty party, is it automatically the 14.

I too find people who are racing to lose their virginity immature and their relationships (most of which fail anyway) distasteful. But I wouldn't go as far as saying they're immoral.

Anyway, these laws are only meant to protect children from abuse and where they fail is in judging what constitutes consensual. You can't set an arbitrary age at which all people would be beyond coercion. However, it seems reasonable to assume that prepubescent individuals, having no sexual drive, would most likely be victims of coercion.
abramsDec 31, 2012 2:11 AM
Dec 31, 2012 2:11 AM

Apr 2012
abrams said:
Immahnoob said:

But if it was left unbroken then it would mean it wasn't lost. Anyway, lets not get into this any further, this thread is unusual enough.

Not necessarily, there are cases of hymen that can't be broken that easily even with penetration or even cases where the hymen was not broken even with proper penetration.

Autocrat said:
Dec 31, 2012 2:12 AM
Jul 2008
abrams said:
Couldn't a 20yr old be harmed the same way a 13yr old would, by a relationship they're not ready for.
lol, this statement is just silly.
Have you been 13? Have you been 20?

If both of the answers are Yes, then its painfully obvious and simple to see why this statement of yours is bullshit.
Its not that complicated sir.
People grow up. It happens between the teenage years and 20s. No shit.

Got to give you props for making me laugh though.
Dec 31, 2012 2:20 AM
Nov 2012
Meri said:
abrams said:
Couldn't a 20yr old be harmed the same way a 13yr old would, by a relationship they're not ready for.
lol, this statement is just silly.
Have you been 13? Have you been 20?

If both of the answers are Yes, then its painfully obvious and simple to see why this statement of yours is bullshit.
Its not that complicated sir.
People grow up. It happens between the teenage years and 20s. No shit.

Got to give you props for making me laugh though.

Perhaps the reason most people seem mature (at least when it comes to sex) by their mid 20s is that they started having it in their teens and already made all the mistakes.

I'm a bad example as I have been unusually mature for my age (in the way I carried myself, not sex). And you might be a bad example as well. So you matured greatly by 20, what's to say that everyone is like you.

In the ancient world age of puberty was not only the legal consent age but legal maturity age. They lived shorter lives so they had to start working and get married as early as possible. They were considered mature at 12-14. Humanity hasn't change fundamentally since then, we just live longer and go to school till out mid 20s.

Anyway, this whole age thing is to protect from coercion and rape, not to dictate to people when they're ready.
abramsDec 31, 2012 2:36 AM
Dec 31, 2012 2:37 AM
Jul 2008
OK, what's your bottom line?
You are ok with big age difference in personal sense? Or are against it?
You are ok with big age difference in other people relationships? Or against it? Or you don't give a fuck?

What's your point man? What do you personally think?
Dec 31, 2012 2:43 AM
Jul 2008
What I notice from your posts is that you equate having sex with maturity which is important part of adult life but is in no way defining maturity.

Anyway, why you put stress on sex so much?
More importantly is being able to take care of yourself, having a job and being on your own. Sex comes naturally to most people from socializing.
Dec 31, 2012 2:27 PM
Nov 2012
Meri said:
OK, what's your bottom line?
You are ok with big age difference in personal sense? Or are against it?
You are ok with big age difference in other people relationships? Or against it? Or you don't give a fuck?

What's your point man? What do you personally think?

That it's a matter of taste. I for instance find those huge age differences distasteful, but I realize that's just a common prejudice. They're a bit of a taboo.

But I don't think they're immoral and wouldn't legislate against them. Same goes for a 20yr old with a 14yr old. Distasteful (if it's 30yr old, even a bit creepy) but it's silly that it's strictly illegal since the same 14yr old might be having sex with another 14yr old.

As for maturity, there's mental maturity, when you think and understand the complexities of the world like an adult would (i.e. lose your childish naivete). Sexual maturity, when you understand all about sex (mechanics, risks, social significance). Emotional maturity when you're more realistic and resilient when it comes to human interactions (don't get hurt as easily). And I'd say a good relationship would require all three.

Being able to take care of yourself financially by having a job is independence and separate from maturity. Take for instance child actors, they make piles of money and clearly don't depend on their parents for sustenance. They often get into drugs and have sex in their early teens, yet you wouldn't exactly call them mature. Still, it's a shame that the state artificially imposes guidance on them so their parents end up not only ripping them off but enabling them (like getting them drugs). I know it's a very rare case, but illustrates the point.

You can't set an artificial age on maturity and be always right, that's what the law does (for practicality's sake) and its shortsighted, arbitrary, and quite often wrong. LAW is clearly NOT MORALITY, and when we judge those things morally, we need to look at it case by case, not generalize like the legislature. Hope I didn't bore you too much.
abramsDec 31, 2012 5:03 PM
Dec 31, 2012 2:44 PM

Oct 2011
11 year olds date?
Dec 31, 2012 2:50 PM

Aug 2012
paprikawolf said:
11 year olds date?

These days they do.

I don't have anything against big age gaps in relationships but be ready to keep sex out the window till she grows up.
Dec 31, 2012 2:50 PM

Dec 2012
If they're both aware of their situations and are capable of making decisions and being responsible of their own lives, then maybe it's okay (definitely not if the girl is 11 -__- ). It's quite common , however, i'm not sure if it's okay for a long-term relationship as the age gap might affect their decisions as a couple since they'll definitely won't be thinking the same way, which might lead to frequent arguments and such..
RainsDec 31, 2012 2:55 PM
Insert wise quote here
Dec 31, 2012 3:02 PM

Nov 2010
I don,t have a problem but they might have one. In the future when she will grow up, her way of see think will change and her mentality will change too. She will grow and she will meet new boys. A child can't fall in love. She will fall in love in the future with you or another one.
good luck and sorry for my english
Dec 31, 2012 3:35 PM
Nov 2012
With age gaps there is also the death thing to consider. Even without an age gap it is usually the man that dies first and that can be hell for the surviving spouse. If by some miracle those gap relationships do work out (heats, roses, unicorns and all) and last till "death do us part", like that of the English writer Christopher Isherwood, then it can be quite hard on those who having lost the love of their life have to live another 20-30 years. Just look at all those grandmas in Florida and don't feel sorry for them, even if they started looking again, the ratio is close to 10-1. And that's mostly without the age gap in the first place. Best (most responsible and considerate) to keep the age gap as small as possible, but they say "heart doesn't choose".
Dec 31, 2012 3:41 PM

Feb 2012
As long as they are past the legal age I don't see a problem. That means they would have to be 15+ where I currently live. It's up to the person if they love someone or not, and love has no age.
Dec 31, 2012 6:24 PM
May 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
abrams said:
That's nasty.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

55 by dreamingneon »»
20 seconds ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

72 by Meusnier »»
33 seconds ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

48 by TheMechaManiac »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - Apr 18

22 by _Nette_ »»
2 hours ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

27 by cody »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.