Forum Settings
Forums

Is it okay to stare at a blind girls breasts?

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Dec 28, 2012 12:18 AM

Apr 2012
JonyJC said:
I'd vocalize my actions.

JONYJC IS BACK.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 28, 2012 12:22 AM

Oct 2011
lol arm fetishes. Hair fetish is worse. Haven't heard of hairjob until yesterday. and -.-
Dec 28, 2012 12:38 AM

Jan 2012
Why not? Its not like ur gonna raep her.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Dec 28, 2012 1:24 AM

Dec 2008
Depends... If she's hot and naughty, why not?

Other than that, I'll ignore her...
Dec 28, 2012 1:51 AM

Mar 2011
Iasuru said:
lol arm fetishes. Hair fetish is worse. Haven't heard of hairjob until yesterday. and -.-

Hair fetish huh? Watch Katanagatari for more!
In that specific way I think i might also have that same kind of fetish ^^
Dec 28, 2012 1:52 AM

Nov 2012
Tavor said:
She'll read you like braille and slap you.

I laughed harder than I should have.
Dec 28, 2012 5:57 AM

Jan 2011
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
I'd vocalize my actions.

JONYJC IS BACK.

Missed me? I thought I was hated.
Dec 28, 2012 6:09 AM

Apr 2012
JonyJC said:
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
I'd vocalize my actions.

JONYJC IS BACK.

I never hated you.

Autocrat said:
Dec 28, 2012 6:13 AM

Jan 2011
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
I'd vocalize my actions.

JONYJC IS BACK.

I never hated you.

That's sweet of you, wanna make out?
Dec 28, 2012 6:15 AM

Apr 2012
JonyJC said:
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
I'd vocalize my actions.

JONYJC IS BACK.

I never hated you.

Can i watch?
Dec 28, 2012 6:18 AM

Apr 2012
JonyJC said:
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
I'd vocalize my actions.

JONYJC IS BACK.

I never hated you.

No, sorry, I already have my waifu Nicole for that.
darkyuu said:
JonyJC said:
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
Immahnoob said:
JonyJC said:
I'd vocalize my actions.

JONYJC IS BACK.

I never hated you.

Can i watch?

You can watch me make out with my waifu if you want.

Autocrat said:
Dec 28, 2012 6:29 AM

Jan 2011
Immahnoob said:
No, sorry, I already have my waifu Nicole for that.

I don't even know what that is but those but I wouldn't mind having one of those cute pillows with some anime girl.

Back on topic, I wonder where blind girls hangout?

Dec 28, 2012 6:30 AM

Apr 2012
Movie theaters.
Dec 28, 2012 6:51 AM

Apr 2012
No one appreciated my joke i worked so hard on..
Dec 28, 2012 7:01 AM

Oct 2011
Uhhh wow.. these guys have no respect for woman, it's as if they're some sort of toy :/ Stupid perverts!! I hope someone kicks your ass
Dec 28, 2012 12:09 PM

Jan 2008
xTenshiAi said:
Uhhh wow.. these guys have no respect for woman, it's as if they're some sort of toy :/ Stupid perverts!! I hope someone kicks your ass

They are just staring and if you're careful about it, the worse you can get at them is for thought crime? This is staring at a blind girl's breast, which is at best a thought crime and it can actually be quite fascist in some way.

And this topic is what kinda rubs me the wrong way. I talk to women. I respect them. I can hang out with them for platonic reasons. That won't stop me from sexually fantasising about them. But maybe I am much more comfortable with myself in a sexual sense and I honestly don't see anything wrong. Just don't let it be known.

One of these days I will walk around with my fly undone and use the same rhetoric on women who notice.
Dec 28, 2012 12:15 PM
Dec 2012
darkyuu said:
Movie theaters.

Mainly showings of The Artist
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Dare to be someone different, many, many times! Dare to dream!
Dec 28, 2012 2:17 PM

Oct 2012
xTenshiAi said:
Naive. Ever hear the phrase "love is selfish"? I like that post several pages back about how you can never know the true essence of another person, but your representation of them. In that case, all people are toys metaphysically and there's no way around that. Some women/feminists have an idealistic view that the world is all clouds, Care Bears, and Coco Puffs...

But then you post that cute picture of that bishounen from some anime, or your favorite K-pop idol...
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 28, 2012 2:18 PM

Nov 2012
Yes, because handicapped people love to be treated equal.
Dec 28, 2012 2:24 PM

Nov 2008
katsucats said:
xTenshiAi said:
Naive. Ever hear the phrase "love is selfish"? I like that post several pages back about how you can never know the true essence of another person, but your representation of them. In that case, all people are toys metaphysically and there's no way around that. Some women/feminists have an idealistic view that the world is all clouds, Care Bears, and Coco Puffs...

But then you post that cute picture of that bishounen from some anime, or your favorite K-pop idol...

Hahahahhah lololol
Dec 28, 2012 2:41 PM

Jul 2012
silly question, of course it's good, it's even ok to look at all girls breasts not only disabled ones :)
Dec 28, 2012 3:05 PM

Apr 2008
xTenshiAi said:

You are a member of these clubs

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=4657
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=30415
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=838

Uhhh wow.. you have no respect for men, it's as if they're some sort of toy :/ Stupid pervert!! I hope someone kicks your ass
Dec 28, 2012 3:06 PM
Mar 2012
Basically my answer.

Dec 28, 2012 8:07 PM

Dec 2012
If know one is around then of course :P
Dec 29, 2012 6:58 AM

Jan 2011
You're free to stare at whomever you want. And personally, I think it's admirable to be able to be completely honest about what you want in life without being ashamed of it. If you want to look at someone's boobs, look at their boobs. If you think someone is an asshole, call them an asshole. If you don't want to hang out with someone, tell them you're not interested.

No excuses, no white lies, no beating around the bush. Just straight up honesty. And if other people have a problem with that, then that's their problem, not yours.
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Dec 29, 2012 7:01 AM

Mar 2011
Vinter said:
You're free to stare at whomever you want. And personally, I think it's admirable to be able to be completely honest about what you want in life without being ashamed of it. If you want to look at someone's boobs, look at their boobs. If you think someone is an asshole, call them an asshole. If you don't want to hang out with someone, tell them you're not interested.

No excuses, no white lies, no beating around the bush. Just straight up honesty. And if other people have a problem with that, then that's their problem, not yours.

If you want to look at their panties, look at their panties! If you want to smell their panties, then smell their panties! If you want to sexually harass them, then sexually harass them! It's their problem, not yours!
Dec 29, 2012 7:03 AM

Apr 2012
If you want to do something, do it in the limits of the law! And if other people have a problem with that, then that's their problem, not yours.

Looking at boobs was never more legal than now.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 7:10 AM

Jan 2011
InfiniteRyvius said:
Vinter said:

If you want to look at their panties, look at their panties! If you want to smell their panties, then smell their panties! If you want to sexually harass them, then sexually harass them! It's their problem, not yours!

Last time I checked, there are no laws against looking at people. There are against touching them against their will, though.
As long as you stay within the law and don't hurt anyone else, do whatever you want.
Dec 29, 2012 7:23 AM
Mar 2012
Is it ok? No.
Will we still do it? Yes.
/thread
Dec 29, 2012 7:24 AM

Apr 2012
It depends on what you mean with "ok". Morally, it is not ok. Legally, it is ok. Biologically, it is ok.

Morals are fucked up and can't be used in an argument anyway, so looking at them wins.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 7:32 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Biologically, it is ok.

Appealing to nature is one of the dumbest arguments to begin with. It's like throwing your intelligence out of the window and then taking a dump on it.
LUL
Dec 29, 2012 7:36 AM

Jan 2011
Morals are also highly subjective and differ from person to person. What might be immoral for one person is perfectly acceptable for another.
Just look at the terrorists who blow up busses full of kids. They think it's morally justified because there might have been a jew on the bus. The rest of us think they're monsters.

To Christians, looking at someone's boobs is probably considered immoral. But to them, eating shellfish and wearing clothes made out of two different materials is, and I quote, "an abomination" so most people would probably agree that they're kinda out there with their beliefs.
Dec 29, 2012 7:37 AM

Apr 2012
Too bad we're talking about biology here too, if you argue about moral it is not a moralistic fallacy, if you argue about biology, it is not an appeal to nature, why do you think we actually look at boobs? I think I explained that a few pages ago.

So fallacy fallacy.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 7:45 AM

Apr 2012
This cannot be seen as sexual harassment and in extreme cases it cannot even be proven as any type of infringing the law, and I think you missed the other 5 pages I argued about this and talked from a natural perspective, thus, it is not an appeal to nature if the subject is about the natural way itself.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 7:54 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
Too bad we're talking about biology here too

Since when biology=/=nature? You were talking about "natural instincts", no?

why do you think we actually look at boobs? I think I explained that a few pages ago.

There are many hypothesis out there of why do men like breasts. To me they're much more trustworthy than your explanation.
LUL
Dec 29, 2012 8:03 AM

Apr 2012
And that's what I said, if the subject is "Are we attracted to breasts biologically?" then there is no such thing as Appeal to Nature. We still have instincts even if we have reason now.

Just because fallacy, I do not see how any other explanation (which you did not show, by the way) are a lot more trustworthy than mine, not only that, you're not refusing the idea that I am right at all. Saying "There are many hypothesis out there of why do men like breasts." means that you actually agree that it has something to do with what I said.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 8:14 AM

Apr 2012
Proof? I just explained why it's a "Fallacy Fallacy" the one he did, it's not even using the fallacy right. I've proven pages ago that it is natural to do so and I did establish criteria on how it works in the real world.

Then don't argue if you think they're "self explanatory", in an argument you must be clear about your points and have proof behind it.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 8:22 AM

Feb 2010
Immahnoob said:
And that's what I said, if the subject is "Are we attracted to breasts biologically?" then there is no such thing as Appeal to Nature. We still have instincts even if we have reason now.

You said: "Biologically it is okay". How else do I interpret it if not: "If it's natural therefore it's right/okay." Explain to me, how is that not an appeal to nature?

"Staring at breasts is okay, because it's just natural instinct (or some sort)!"
Hmm, well sorry, no sale.

I do not see how any other explanation (which you did not show, by the way) are a lot more trustworthy than mine, not only that, you're not refusing the idea that I am right at all. Saying "There are many hypothesis out there of why do men like breasts." means that you actually agree that it has something to do with what I said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/larry-young-phd/breasts_b_1910401.html being one of them.
LUL
Dec 29, 2012 8:31 AM

Apr 2012
What don't you understand from "in a DEBATE where the SUBJECT is about NATURE there is no SUCH THING as APPEAL TO NATURE"?

It's like somebody asks "Why is X anime popular?" and you keep on repeating "IT'S AN APPEAL TO POPULARITY!".

And I think I did add that point to my "hypotheses", I think I've already added a shitload of them which were easily identifiable and easy explainable. Those are pretty shallow points your article brings. First, it just threw out that stereotype about "Sperm being cheap" and that we do not "choose our partners", by instinct we choose the ones favorable to our cause, which is to have a healthy child and to have somebody who can feed them properly.

The second point is what I also brought.

His third point about oxytocin, I already talked about that too, he did not refute in any way the first two points though, he just said this is the best explanation. And I think at the end it did say it's instinctual, not only that, if you did not know, breasts are erogenous spots on most females, which is another point to my argument that it's instinctual.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 9:35 AM

Jan 2011
one-more-time are you suggesting humans aren't bound by our nature? Why do you think we exist? To reproduce and continue existing. That's it.
In order to facilitate this, nature has designed humans to be attracted to members of the opposite sex. This is basic biology. The notion that we should distance ourselves from our biological perogative and suppress our desires is the dumbest thing I've heard in quite some time.

Humanity would end if everyone followed your advice. And personally I take exception to this idea that there's something wrong with being attracted to another human being, or openly admitting that you're attracted to them. You shouldn't have to hide it, because it's nothing to be ashamed of.
Dec 29, 2012 9:54 AM

Mar 2011
Vinter said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
Vinter said:

Last time I checked, there are no laws against looking at people. There are against touching them against their will, though.
As long as you stay within the law and don't hurt anyone else, do whatever you want.

I'm pretty sure it's not technically illegal to bend down and sniff their panties if you do not touch them, but I can't think that's in any way okay.

It's actually a legal grey area.
Dec 29, 2012 9:57 AM

Jan 2011
Vinter said:
one-more-time are you suggesting humans aren't bound by our nature? Why do you think we exist? To reproduce and continue existing. That's it.

No we aren't, civilization was built on suppressing our natural desires.
Dec 29, 2012 11:09 AM

Jan 2011
JonyJC said:
Vinter said:

Civilization is entirely in accordance with human nature. We're social creatures. We find strength in numbers. The more we are, the better we are. The reason we bond together and build cities is so that we can split the work and allow some people to specialize in certain crafts, which benefits all of us.

There is nothing unnatural about civilization.
Dec 29, 2012 11:11 AM

Apr 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
Vinter said:
InfiniteRyvius said:
Vinter said:

I'm pretty sure it's not technically illegal to bend down and sniff their panties if you do not touch them, but I can't think that's in any way okay.

It's actually a legal grey area.

No, that can be deemed as sexual harassment.
JonyJC said:
Vinter said:

I wasn't arguing on moral terms, thus, not on OP's case. Not only that it's legal to look at breasts, but it's also deemed natural, as an instinct as reproduction is normal.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 11:13 AM

Nov 2012
Why is this thread still active?
Dec 29, 2012 11:14 AM

Sep 2012
RandomPerson2 said:
Why is this thread still active?
Because debating about pointless shit is fun?
Dec 29, 2012 11:17 AM

Apr 2012
No, by debating and accepting people's points means you have a chance to change your perspective. Thus, it is not useless. Because sometimes, you are wrong... Believing the moon is out of cheese is an example of being wrong.

Okay, sometimes sophism is fucked up, but hey, debating is fun and it's productive. Most of the time.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 12:34 PM

Apr 2012
What I want to know is how we got into debating about society and religion from a question about staring at blind girls tits?

I've said it once and I'll say it again, get a bunch of scientists in a room together, get them started on a conversation about which breast size is the best, and in about 4 hours we'll have a cure for cancer and interstellar space travel.
Dec 29, 2012 12:37 PM

Apr 2012
Religion? What?

You asked from a moral point of view, thus it's about SOCIETY. I changed the subject to "General" because your case and your question (which is a moral question) was really easy to answer.

No, it is not morally right, end of the story.

Instead if you add the "general" case you will have 20-30 pages, maybe even 40-50 if you don't put "stare" there but put "look" or both cases.

Autocrat said:
Dec 29, 2012 12:42 PM

Apr 2012
Immahnoob said:
Religion? What?

You asked from a moral point of view, thus it's about SOCIETY. I changed the subject to "General" because your case and your question (which is a moral question) was really easy to answer.

No, it is not morally right, end of the story.

Instead if you add the "general" case you will have 20-30 pages, maybe even 40-50 if you don't put "stare" there but put "look" or both cases.

Religion was brought up a few times in the comments. Also I never asked about moral (who on the internet has morals anyway?), I just meant would you be considered scum for doing it.

And if I put look the question wouldn't have even been worth while, we all look at boobs regardless of who's they are. But we generally don't stare at tits unless we know we won't get caught, like with blind girls.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

31 by cody »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

67 by 3miL »»
1 hour ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 12 hours ago

16 by traed »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

23 by cody »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.