Forum Settings
Forums

Is it okay to stare at a blind girls breasts?

New
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 25, 2012 3:28 PM

Oct 2012
mdude009 said:
Immahnoob said:
You guys aren't bright at all...

Goddamn it, where can I find people to bash if they can't get that I want to start an argument over here!

ALSO YEAH OP, IT IS SOCIALLY WRONG. NICE KILLING ALL POSSIBLE DISCUSSIONS BY ADDING "SOCIALLY" THERE.

But socially is all that matters! It's not like anyone on the internet has a sense of morality or basic human decency.
Look, I don't know about you, but I believe in freedom of self expression. There's a pair of tittles that gracefully juts out like rocks strategically placed in a koi pond, and it proves that evolution has developed a sense of artistic appreciation to separate us humans from our monkey brethren. By ignoring your manly instincts, not only are you fighting evolution saying, "No! I refuse to accept my humanity!", but by repressing your natural will, you are doing a disservice to Democracy and art everywhere. This is the 21st century and we no longer have use for such archaic castration of freedom by spectral feudal lords in the ominous name of religion and morality. You should be ashamed of yourself for not staring at those titties, because artistic masterpieces deserve appreciation!
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 25, 2012 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
But it's still ethically wrong, and that was his question Katsucats (is it ethically wrong?)...

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Dec 25, 2012 3:39 PM

Oct 2012
Immahnoob said:
But it's still ethically wrong, and that was his question Katsucats (is it ethically wrong?)...
Of course not, it is ethically wrong to deny your ability of self expression, sending the implicit message, "I'm okay with slavery." Art should be appreciated. That is what distinguishes us from rhesus monkeys: our capacity to morally understand the sentimentality of art and express that emotion is the human condition. By that perspective, ignoring breasts would be a barbarous shedding of modern societal values. The world is a museum, and breasts are on display, people!! Walking through a museum but ignoring its exhibits is not only ignorant, but nihilistic.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 25, 2012 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
katsucats said:
Immahnoob said:
Of course not, it is ethically wrong to deny your ability of self expression, sending the implicit message, "I'm okay with slavery." Art should be appreciated. That is what distinguishes us from rhesus monkeys: our capacity to morally understand the sentimentality of art and express that emotion is the human condition. By that perspective, ignoring breasts would be a barbarous shedding of modern societal values. The world is a museum, and breasts are on display, people!! Walking through a museum but ignoring its exhibits is not only ignorant, but nihilistic.

Well, I must admit, that is the most eloquent way of speaking bullshit that I've ever read.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 25, 2012 5:37 PM

Sep 2008
That's what equally is all about! i would stare at her tits regardless of her vision.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Dec 25, 2012 5:45 PM
Dec 2012
katsucats said:
Immahnoob said:

Don't our modern societal values include not shamelessly staring at breasts? And wouldn't that be something rhesus monkeys would do anyway?
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Dare to be someone different, many, many times! Dare to dream!
Dec 25, 2012 5:46 PM
Dec 2012
Jigero said:
That's what equally is all about! i would stare at her tits regardless of her vision.

At least this guy has true bravery. I cheer you on, good jigero!
Join the "I like changing names in IRC" club! Especially if you like changing names in IRC! It's really neat!
Dec 25, 2012 6:17 PM
Feb 2011
No. There's nothing wrong with it. Ain't no morality about it either. Just don't overdo it.

Our society's obsession with boobs is sort of hilarious when you think about it. For as much that we as a society tend to objectify breasts, when you sit down and actually think about what you're staring at, it's pretty funny.

I mean...

???

We're mammals too. Stuff like above turns us on for some reason. Freudian hellhole much?
Dec 25, 2012 6:17 PM

Jan 2010
why not stare? we must appreciate glorious mother nature creation
Dec 25, 2012 6:55 PM

Mar 2011
I wouldn't stare simply because they don't hold my attention much.
Dec 25, 2012 7:02 PM

Oct 2009
Men basic checking out procedure for interesting specimen:
1. bosoms
2. face
3. bosoms
4. buttocks
5. hips
6. face
7. return to 1, repeat until subject aware

In case of emergency: faking disinterested face, look into the distance, pretend to interested to some trees across the road, "Look guys, is that a squirrel in that tree?", or pretend to have a gay conversation with your friend.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Dec 25, 2012 7:21 PM

Apr 2012
azzuRe said:
1. bosoms
2. face
3. bosoms
4. buttocks
5. hips
6. face

In case of emergency: faking disinterested face, look into the distance, pretend to interested to some trees across the road, "Look guys, is that a squirrel in that tree?", or pretend to have a gay conversation with your friend.

This guy knows his shit
Dec 25, 2012 7:41 PM

Jan 2008
If a girl wears somethat brings attention to her boobs, I have no problem staring at them.
Dec 25, 2012 7:44 PM

Jan 2008
MaedhrostheTall said:
No. There's nothing wrong with it. Ain't no morality about it either. Just don't overdo it.

Our society's obsession with boobs is sort of hilarious when you think about it. For as much that we as a society tend to objectify breasts, when you sit down and actually think about what you're staring at, it's pretty funny.

I mean...

???

We're mammals too. Stuff like above turns us on for some reason. Freudian hellhole much?

-_-
Dec 25, 2012 7:50 PM

Aug 2012
azzuRe said:
1. bosoms
2. face
3. bosoms
4. buttocks
5. hips
6. face

He speaks for all of us. Azzure for President!

On topic: I'd want to, but ultimately wouldn't. Gotta stay classy!
Dec 25, 2012 8:42 PM

Apr 2008
OP. Having Kanta as your avatar means you'll stare won't you? hohoho
I would too.

Gunbladewarrior said:
If a girl wears somethat brings attention to her boobs, I have no problem staring at them.

Exactly! She wants us to stare at them!
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Dec 25, 2012 8:51 PM

Sep 2011
Gunbladewarrior said:

This.

Dec 25, 2012 11:33 PM

Aug 2012
NicoleB said:
katsucats said:
Immahnoob said:

Well, I must admit, that is the most eloquent way of speaking bullshit that I've ever read.

I agree.
.................................................................................
Dec 25, 2012 11:36 PM

Apr 2012
NicoleB said:
katsucats said:
Immahnoob said:

Jigero said:

Autocrat said:
Dec 26, 2012 12:30 AM

Oct 2012
Romedbaumann said:
NicoleB said:
katsucats said:
Immahnoob said:

I agree.
"Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." --Voltaire
He was talking about breasts.

"Good painting is nothing else but a copy of the perfections of God and a reminder of His painting. Finally, good painting is a music and a melody which intellect only can appreciate, and with great difficulty." --Michelangelo
So many non-intellectuals here don't know how to appreciate what God has given them a chance to see.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 26, 2012 1:55 AM

Jun 2008
katsucats said:
Romedbaumann said:
NicoleB said:
katsucats said:
Immahnoob said:

I agree.
"Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." --Voltaire
He was talking about breasts.

"Good painting is nothing else but a copy of the perfections of God and a reminder of His painting. Finally, good painting is a music and a melody which intellect only can appreciate, and with great difficulty." --Michelangelo
So many non-intellectuals here don't know how to appreciate what God has given them a chance to see.

Or maybe it was too wise for your over-feminist mind Nicole B.
Dec 26, 2012 1:56 AM

Apr 2012
How can you ask for equality if I can't stare at your boobs? That's discrimination!

Autocrat said:
Dec 26, 2012 8:24 AM

Aug 2011
voted before i post

are all the ppl that voted no girls?
kek
Dec 26, 2012 8:25 AM
Jul 2012
I'd stare whether she's blind or not, who cares what she thinks
Dec 26, 2012 8:43 AM

Mar 2012
Monad said:

Or maybe you're just a misogynist asshole, hence why you can't understand why it's not okay?

Who knows.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 26, 2012 8:46 AM

Mar 2011
NicoleB said:
Monad said:

Or maybe you're just a misogynist asshole, hence why you can't understand why it's not okay?

Who knows.

I hope think he was joking.
Dec 26, 2012 8:52 AM

Mar 2012
InfiniteRyvius said:
NicoleB said:
Monad said:

Who knows.

I hope think he was joking.

No, this is Monad, every single thread which could possible be interpreted as having anything to do with feminism or anything pro-female, has him in it telling how the world is so awful now that women have even basic rights. He definitely has some deep issues with women and me especially since he basically attacks my posts all the time.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 26, 2012 9:07 AM

Apr 2012
I still don't see how it's against a woman's rights if I look at her breasts...

Such a twisted world we live in, having no argument yet continuing on preaching such bullshit, Nicole.

Autocrat said:
Dec 26, 2012 9:11 AM

Mar 2012
You have no respect for a woman if that's what you're doing to her, especially in the context of this thread, you have no respect for her feelings and don't even see her as a person.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 26, 2012 9:14 AM

Mar 2011
Immahnoob said:
I still don't see how it's against a woman's rights if I look at her breasts...

Such a twisted world we live in, having no argument yet continuing on preaching such bullshit, Nicole.

It's because you are viewing her not as a person but as an object of sex. It's not that hard.
Dec 26, 2012 9:17 AM

Jul 2007
Personally I would feel quite uncomfortable if people started staring at my dick. I imagine I'd feel the same if I were a woman.
Dec 26, 2012 9:18 AM

Apr 2012
I don't see a shitload of people as persons, most women should not feel special really.

And as you noticed, I said "look at her breasts", staring and looking are two different things, that's what I'm trying to talk about, that "especially" proves my point, that you dislike men even if they just look at them for a few seconds.

Which is biologically normal (even in the context of this thread), women also look at us, bringing in morality in such an argument is a fallacy (I'm not talking about OP's question in particular, note that, as it asks in a moral point of view).

Anything else to add?

Autocrat said:
Dec 26, 2012 9:22 AM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob said:
I don't see a shitload of people as persons

Then this is your problem, this doesn't really have anything to do with this thread.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 26, 2012 9:25 AM

Apr 2012
It does, it's a tangent to this question. What if I change the question from "stare" to "look" and delete the "morality" part?

You've fallen into my trap because you responded in a moral point of view when I was talking about a biological point of view, I changed the subject to prove that this is pure bullshit on both fronts.

If you want equality, then you should also stop looking at men, oh, they seem to like being viewed as sex objects (or at least most of them).

Autocrat said:
Dec 26, 2012 9:26 AM

Mar 2011
All people have the same rights, one of them being is that they are people.

I assumed you meant stare rather than look though, that changes things slightly. Most will be drawn to them, but I'd hope people would have to the restraint to stop themselves staring at them.

Also, it may be biologically normal, but that doesn't mean something is unnecessarily right.
Dec 26, 2012 9:29 AM

Mar 2012
Immahnoob said:
If you want equality

This is just...dumb. How does equality have ANYTHING to do with wanting to be treated and viewed as a human being and not as a piece of meat?

Unless she (or he) specifically makes out that they don't mind being stared at that way (ie dressing a specific way, cleavage showing etc), than you do not have the right at all to do, what this thread is asking.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Dec 26, 2012 9:34 AM

Apr 2012
I said "look" and she added "especially", which is what I wanted to bait out. (because it means she understood that I changed the situation).
NicoleB said:
especially in the context of this thread

You prove my point Ryvius, biologically, a heterosexual male will have it's eyes drawn towards the breasts/body/etc. We still have instincts, and if we can see the cleavage, it's even worse, it's obvious we'll look.

Logic says otherwise, morality has nothing to do with logic, I am "made" by "nature" this way (biologically), thus, I cannot control which cannot be controlled, if you constrain me on doing so, with verbal or physical violence, that means that my rights as a human being are also not respected (if you want to fight on the morality ground, which I don't recommend, it's still a fallacy).

Also, by law, staring or looking at a girls breasts is not illegal.

Autocrat said:
Dec 26, 2012 9:36 AM

Aug 2009
It's okay to stare at any woman's breasts. Just be prepared for the consequences of some more modest women.

It feels kinda... rude to stare at a blind woman's breasts, but I guess you can.
Dec 26, 2012 9:41 AM

Jun 2009
Immahnoob said:
Logic says otherwise, morality has nothing to do with logic, I am "made" by "nature" this way (biologically), thus, I cannot control which cannot be controlled, if you constrain me on doing so, with verbal or physical violence, that means that my rights as a human being are also not respected (if you want to fight on the morality ground, which I don't recommend, it's still a fallacy).

Spoiler: Men are not biologically hardwired to find breasts sexually attractive.

As with many thing that deal with attraction, it's a cultural one which is learned. Hence why in many other cultures, they do not possess the same fascination as we seem to do with boobs. Also hence why other cultures match long necks or huge lip-rings as being effeminate and attractive.
Dec 26, 2012 9:43 AM

Apr 2012
I said heterosexual for a reason. I also think I said "body" there, in the same post you quoted. You distorted the meaning of what I said by quoting only the last part.

Autocrat said:

Oct 2012
Immahnoob said:
I said "look" and she added "especially", which is what I wanted to bait out. (because it means she understood that I changed the situation).
NicoleB said:

You prove my point Ryvius, biologically, a heterosexual male will have it's eyes drawn towards the breasts/body/etc. We still have instincts, and if we can see the cleavage, it's even worse, it's obvious we'll look.

Is it a stretch to say it could be sexual harassment?

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.

Jun 2009
Immahnoob said:
I said heterosexual for a reason.

Implying that's relevant. Re-read my post, as you may have skipped the edit.

EDIT: Lol, distorted what you were saying? The first part which I snipped to make the quote shorter, was saying the exact same thing as the rest. I can edit my post to include your full quote, it's not going to make any difference.

There, I included your post now. It's still wrong.
TrapaliciousDec 26, 2012 9:52 AM

Jan 2011
Trapalicious said:
Spoiler: Men are not biologically hardwired to find breasts sexually attractive.

As with many thing that deal with attraction, it's a cultural one which is learned. Many cultures do not have the same fascination with boobs that ours do.

I actually have heard of this before, but sauce?
According to www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3fLynMue-0&t=7m28s
Breasts are attractive because they are attractive, hence they are found to be attractive so they can be attractive.

It's easy to fall into this circular logic, anyway, hence it perpetuates.
ZmffkskemDec 26, 2012 9:51 AM

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Dec 26, 2012 9:51 AM

Apr 2012
Tavor said:
Immahnoob said:
NicoleB said:

Is it a stretch to say it could be sexual harassment?

Which cannot be proven, like that awesome case with the lawyer that accuses her girlfriend (or whatever it was) of trying to suffocate him with her breasts. Like, what? Saying she was jealous.
Trapalicious said:
Immahnoob said:
I said heterosexual for a reason.

Implying that's relevant. Re-read my post, as you may have skipped the edit.

Actually, even history proves that men looked at breasts and buttocks to check out the best carrier of a child, think of the fertility statues, the body is also important and they surely still look at the "body" which you missed out of my quotes as you like making the context fallacy a lot.

Autocrat said:
Dec 26, 2012 10:00 AM

Jun 2012
If it was just the two of us in the elevator... I'd go so far as to possibly grope her :|
Dec 26, 2012 10:07 AM

Jun 2009
ZmffkskemI said:
actually have heard of this before, but sauce?
According to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3fLynMue-0&t=7m28s
Breasts are attractive because they are attractive, hence they are found to be attractive so they can be attractive.

It's easy to fall into this circular logic, anyway, hence it perpetuates.

Breasts are generally considered a paraphilia in psychology, if that's any means of a sauce for you. Besides that, I don't really have one, since I'm trying to get my point across with things you can observe throughout the world.

If attraction to breasts was an evolutionary trait, then surely it's something you would see in every culture throughout the world. But it's not. Like I added later, in other cultures they have things such as dangerously long necks and large lip-rings as a part of the effeminate appearance, which adds attraction for them. China at one point thought foot binders were the good stuff. People would think you escaped a mental asylum if you tried that here.

Immahnoob said:
Actually, even history proves that men looked at breasts and buttocks to check out the best carrier of a child, think of the fertility statues, the body is also important and they surely still look at the "body" which you missed out of my quotes as you like making the context fallacy a lot.

I don't think you understand the definition of context. This thread is about breasts, I quoted the section where you claimed that attraction to breasts was biological, and cannot be helped. So I posted counter points. Stop whining please.
TrapaliciousDec 26, 2012 10:30 AM
Dec 26, 2012 10:08 AM

Jan 2012
Is it ever okay to stare at womans breasts? I think not. Men still do it though, myself included.

Dec 26, 2012 10:09 AM

Oct 2012
Immahnoob said:

Which cannot be proven, like that awesome case with the lawyer that accuses her girlfriend (or whatever it was) of trying to suffocate him with her breasts. Like, what? Saying she was jealous.

I suppose so.
I was trying to look up whether or not "breast staring" is considered sexual harassment, but most of the answers saying "yes" was not backed up by legal definitions; also seems it's mostly those equal rights sites that say it is sexual harassment, but even those sites seemed illegitimate considering that whoever wrote for the website probably doesn't take the time to proof read.
(i.e. there were no spaces between the word and some periods).

Seem like I'd have to give you benefit of the doubt there.

Still, as most would say, morally, no I wouldn't stare. As for saying "they are there for staring and it's biological" well in regard to "We still have instincts" then by that logic, rape must be okay if the man has the urge to engage in sex since it is at our biological interest to reproduce and therefore be okay?

I know might be putting words in your mouth immahnoob or changing the context, but I'm interested in the responses.
ShoryuDec 26, 2012 10:14 AM

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 26, 2012 10:14 AM

Jan 2011
Trapalicious said:
I don't think you understand the definition of context. This thread is about breasts, I quoted the section where you claimed that attraction to breasts was biological, which cannot be helped. So I posted counter points. Stop whining please.

Actually 'proving' or 'disproving' biological relation doesn't help - The blame is simply shifted under a new name that is 'societal influences.' It's not solving anything. Men still 'naturally' stare at female's breasts because it is 'what everyone does' and there's still sexual stimulation(I suppose?)

「みんながいるからだ。」 - 棗鈴
Dec 26, 2012 10:39 AM
Dec 2012
So I've been reading this whole argument for a while. Has it gone from "is it okay?" to "should you?" to "you absolutely must, as it is a biological imperative"?

Crazy tangents, yo.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

46 by Strahan »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

21 by Salty-GB »»
6 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

31 by traed »»
50 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

17 by Noboru »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.