Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 7, 2014 12:29 AM

Mar 2014
Ohh .. So .. it's like megumi is the opposite of mei "outside" but they're the same "inside" . They're afraid to be betrayed and eventually lock themselves in their own gloomy world . they also had the same situations in their past of bullying but .. the difference is that mei complains nothing but megumi says nobody needs her. also, mei opened up in reality when she found her prince charming and friends but megumi open up with fake emotions and white lies . so .. currently because of that .. megumi suffers the consequences in her dark room . to sum it up , mei awakes in happiness after megumi starts to decline herself . I guess It's a matter of time .
True friends for the win !! .. she's always besides her .. cheers for her .. listens all the time and always thinking she's the coolest person she ever met . she is really a great friend to have ~.
Living life as the real you .. openly and honestly . I will support you megu-tan :D
Megu-tan is a bit tsun tsun ~ haha !!
As Season changed , the summer festival is coming !!
Fun at the hot festival !! asami and aiko looks good on yukatas !!
What a great mother she has .. always cheering you at your side ~ .
Fireworks as the sign for the beginning of the new romance dawn ~ !!!
Nostalgia at the festival lights ~ ..
Mei so kawaii and pretty in yukata ~ !!
"Going forward.. no matter what happens.."
VERY GREAT CHAPTER !!! ♥ ♥
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2014 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
It felt like the last episode, so I can't wait
to see how it's gonna actually end ^___^
Jan 9, 2015 2:23 PM

Aug 2013
Am I weird for having be mostly touched by the family love? Mei mother preparing that Yukata, putting some make up on her, Mei remembering that her mom and dad were protecting her when time were harsh, Megu reconciled with her mom (at least, that's what it looked like)... I don't know, I just find a family caring for each other the sweetest thing that can be.

So we got to know Megu backstory. Welp, she sure looked creepy. I felt like it was a bit overdone though, like the author was trying to tell us : ''Look, that's why she was acting like a massive bitch, even with her friend who always stayed by her side. It's totally legit now, right??''
There is more subtle way to do this.

Mei looked really nice in that yukata, with her hair tied up. She should do that more often, that hairstyle.
Of course, the two unrequited love body, Kai and Megu, pair together. Totally never saw that coming... xD

Anyway, kinda weird that there is a next episode. This felt a lot like a closing episode, next one will probably like an OVA or something, sadly. Now the big question.... Will they have sex? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 1, 2015 1:08 AM

Sep 2014
Glad to see the matter with Megumi solved. She sure has an amazing friend. Megu should lick her feet and beg for forgiveness, seriosly. But truth be said, no matter how bitchy she was I can't hate her now. Also, she looks hot in her new haircut.
Nov 6, 2015 8:55 AM

Apr 2009
One more to go.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2015 7:56 PM

Feb 2013
That was a nice episode.

Megu actually looks pretty good with short hair.

Seeing you is never pointless -> kiss.
Mar 7, 2016 12:42 PM

Jun 2010
The episode was quite boring but cute in some way.
May 19, 2016 4:51 AM

Jun 2013
Megumi is so gorgeous with that short hair. So she's being herself now.

Another kiss again. Yamato x Mei. ♥
Aug 7, 2016 5:44 PM

Feb 2015
Funnymrbunny said:
I felt really weird during this episode. I felt like it didn't do a good job of telling me how I'm supposed to feel during the scene where Mei's mom is dressing her up. (Obviously in retrospect it seems nice) but while watching it, I felt really awkward like "How am I supposed to feel right now.... they just left the festival... the fireworks are going off... she's going to be late... her mom is trying so hard..." there were just a lot of thoughts going through my head about what message the show was trying to convey with that scene. I didn't know how Mei was feeling and it just had a really weird vibe...

Did anyone else feel this or am I just crazy?

yeah i get ya.

--------
LOL, should have known. meg is way too full of herself to even try to commit suicide. so she ruined yamoto and mei's date (not that i particularly care) for nothing.

so she DID have someone by her side THE WHOLE TIME? wow, she must have so friend, still supporting her when she acted like an idiot to everyone including her friend. i hate her even more than before, lol.

why does this girl get to get off so easy? has everyone FORGOTTEN how much of a MAJOR JERK she was? what the heck is the MATTER with this writer?

and after reading the comments i can't BELIEVE how everyone likes her now. all of them wanted to kill her for all their hate!

ew, and meg x kei? please no.

and that kiss was significantly weaker than their first one(s). horrible.

thank God...only 1 ep left....
Jan 11, 2017 4:06 AM

Aug 2016
I like Kai, he's sweet ^^ Best man, I want more of him T-T

Again to much Megu in this episode (Yamato I still don't know why you even care), this anime is focussing to much on other side stories than on the actual romance.

But very sweet ending scene here, nearly made me forget about anything with Megu
Sep 11, 2017 12:45 PM

May 2013
I mean, if this were the last episode, that's a pretty awks way to end it LOL. Just a kiss with the yukata? Uh.
Dec 19, 2017 5:04 PM

Dec 2016
I didn't understand why Yamato cares for Megumi after all she did. It didn't make any sense.

The Festival was very nice :) What will happen next? >w>

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 7, 2018 6:56 PM
Chicken King

Jun 2017
woooooooooooooooow the OST at the end, It was one of the best moment I've ever since in all the animes I watched! That was crazy!

OH MY GOD!
Apr 19, 2019 12:18 AM

Aug 2017
They had to cut Megu's hair. So I don't like her anymore. Kai best character now since her hair is unpretty.

Idiot Mei late with the yukata. Where are her priorities? Her mom is irresponsible, no wonder her dad left her.
Feb 9, 2022 11:48 PM
Jan 2021
Looked like final episode and I really loved the way the series come to end even though there is one more episode to go.
Apr 23, 2023 2:36 AM

Feb 2019
Mei in yukata and her hair tied up in ponytail is so cute.

Megumi x Kai in the end tho❤️

Feb 14, 1:40 PM
Sep 2011
Excellent very nice ending
Apr 19, 3:29 PM
Oct 2020
unnecessary episode, just annoying and a waste of time omg
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2012

217 by Hashiriya_weeb87 »»
Apr 21, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2012

127 by Peixefaca »»
Feb 15, 9:25 AM

» Season 2

kisaragi_eki - Feb 7

7 by requiemofred_ »»
Feb 7, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

162 by NotBonBon »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2012

108 by ginseng6 »»
Aug 27, 2023 7:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.