Forum Settings
Forums

What anime you think better if they change mc?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 26, 2012 8:43 AM

May 2009
I know Rock is a main character in Black Lagoon, but who focuses on him? Roberta, Balalaika, the twins, the 'nuns' (practically any of the 'villains') are far more interesting than him.That said, I wouldn't change him even if he's no eye candy.

Shinji Ikari with...Gendo. It would be interesting to see what would happen to the series if they replaced a him with someone who has a spine. It won't be the same but there would be less whine, more spine.
Dec 26, 2012 9:16 AM
Aug 2012
Haruyuki from Accel World. His look explain everything.
Jan 2, 2013 9:51 PM
Jan 2013
Ouran High School Host Club:

If they changed Tamaki with Hikaru, I think not only would the story have been more heartwarming but I also think Tamaki was too obvious of a choice as the main love interest/he made the story boring.
Jan 2, 2013 10:00 PM

Nov 2011
Candor said:
Simple, change Kirito with Klein.

This and change Asuna with any other chick in that show.

Jan 2, 2013 10:02 PM

Aug 2011
Accel world nuff said, dont care if they swap a goth lolita yuri with that fat fuck ANYTHING is better than him

/thread
kek
Jan 2, 2013 10:04 PM

Dec 2011
I think Ryuu and Kazehaya should switch roles in Kimi ni Todoke. *-* I like Kazehaya, but I like Ryuu a little bit more. And I always liked the idea of RyuuxSawako, though I admit that Sawako and Kazehaya fit each other more, and I know that Ryuu is more suited to be Chizuru's lover. But a girl can dream..
Jan 3, 2013 12:02 AM

Dec 2012
Accel World MC Haru.. TOOOOOO FAT!

Jan 3, 2013 12:58 AM

Aug 2012
Candor said:

This, or change Kirito with Sugou LOL

Also, any generic male lead in a harem series with this guy:

tripmodeJan 3, 2013 1:04 AM

My Youtube page: link
Jan 3, 2013 1:17 AM

Jun 2009
Candor said:
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:
BloodRequiem said:
Candor said:

Change Asuna with Sugu.
Sachi is better.

You mean the girl who slept with a person she just met in 30 minutes?
Well, she died, if Asuna was in her place we would've been spared from her since episode 4 or 5. It's not like there's an interesting female character in all of SAO anyway.

But I like Sachi... Just change Asuna with Sachi and we'll have a SAO with much better character development and romance, something like these.

Most importantly, the fairy arc won't even happen, and Kirito won't power level so fast and stay in Aincrad for much longer and explore the 100 levels of dungeons and map, and of course, be more social and meet more players and whatnot.

Anyways... Back on topic.

Change... Any generic harem lead with Katsuragi Keima of The World God Only Knows.
AirStylesJan 3, 2013 1:21 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2013 1:25 AM

Sep 2007
KaiserNazrin said:
Candor said:

This and change Asuna with any other chick in that show.

This.
Jan 3, 2013 1:34 AM

Jan 2012
Cardfight Vanguard change that gay mc with anyone else from the series
Jan 3, 2013 6:46 AM

Aug 2012
Accel World. Maybe then I'd watch it.

Pokemon because Ash is incredibly boring (and defies aging).
Jan 3, 2013 6:52 AM
Jul 2012
MellowJello said:

this x this

what pisses me off the most is that ash has seen the legendary pokemon didn't even bother to throw a pokeball at it
Jan 3, 2013 6:52 AM

Feb 2012
MellowJello said:

Watch the anime b4 criticizing it. Stop with the dumb posts.

I agree with Ash, he been 10 too long.
IciBurnJan 3, 2013 6:56 AM
Jan 3, 2013 6:53 AM

Aug 2012
IceBurn said:
MellowJello said:

Watch the anime b4 writing dumb posts.

Forgive me for being shallow.

ninja edit: Too many other things to bother giving it a chance :\
Jan 3, 2013 7:45 AM

May 2010
Kagami Taiga
Shirou
and the guy from Accel World
Jan 3, 2013 8:08 AM

Mar 2010
Seriously!?... No one has said Nagi Souichiro from Tenjou Tenge yet?

Possibly the most hated MC of all time!! Literally the best scene in this (really quite crappy) anime was the scene when Souichiro got the SHITTT beaten out of him by the guy who should of been the MC.

Nagi Souichiro was a weak cocky, arrogant, annoying littly pri*k that no one liked, and for your viewing pleasure i will give those who have not seen it yet, the scene where he gets beaten up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7uqVvaJwfU

Sorry if my wording was a little harsh, i just got a bit worked up. I really hated him.
Jan 3, 2013 8:14 AM

Nov 2010
whitesox123 said:
the accel world mc. why? cuz maybe then id watch it. im srry i jst cant stand him as the mc

liked the show alot... but have to agree if they changed him to a normal char the show would be better (i know they wanted him to look that way... but to stand out THAT much is a bridge to far imo)

as a character he wasn't that bad persé but his look didn't help one bit (and felt like you were forced to pitty him)
Jan 3, 2013 8:16 AM

Jun 2009
Zageroth said:
Seriously!?... No one has said Nagi Souichiro from Tenjou Tenge yet?

Possibly the most hated MC of all time!! Literally the best scene in this (really quite crappy) anime was the scene when Souichiro got the SHITTT beaten out of him by the guy who should of been the MC.

Nagi Souichiro was a weak cocky, arrogant, annoying littly pri*k that no one liked, and for your viewing pleasure i will give those who have not seen it yet, the scene where he gets beaten up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7uqVvaJwfU

Sorry if my wording was a little harsh, i just got a bit worked up. I really hated him.

I think the show was so crappy that changing the MC wouldn't really fix things. I mean there were entire arcs without him and the show still wasn't very good. I think the writing was the real problem here.

That scene you linked is fucking awesome, though.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 3, 2013 8:20 AM

Dec 2012
Theodoricos said:
I'd like to say Lucky Star with the MC being Kagami instead of Konata because I really like the former and dislike the latte .

But why? ;-;

Anyway, I was going ot say Shinji but then we wouldn't really have Evangelion, unfortunately...

I think Durarara! would have been a million times better if there was no "3 friends with teenage angst". If it would have focused more on Shizuo vs Izaya or on the Kadota gang, I'm sure it would have had a much more entertaining plot.
Jan 3, 2013 8:49 AM

Aug 2012
I'm sure we'd all have liked School Days better if there wasn't that stupid and uncharistmatic main character.
Same goes for Mirai Nikki. But at least, he progresses between the beginning and the end of the anime. Fortunately.
Jan 3, 2013 10:03 AM

Nov 2010
Mentalii said:
I'm sure we'd all have liked School Days better if there wasn't that stupid and uncharistmatic main character.
Same goes for Mirai Nikki. But at least, he progresses between the beginning and the end of the anime. Fortunately.

then school days would be just a normal high school romance -_-

makoto made the show what it was and also why i think the show was good...
in that show you're not supposed to like him
Jan 3, 2013 10:31 AM

Dec 2012
I would have definitely finished Mirai Nikki if Amano Yukiteru wasn't in it, It would have perhaps made it to my favorites if Akise >>This guy : http://myanimelist.net/character/8306/Aru_Akise was the MC
Insert wise quote here
Jan 3, 2013 11:16 AM

Apr 2011
I wish they could push Tomoki from SNO off a cliff or something. The new character should at least be someone that hasn't got a cock instead of brain.
Jan 3, 2013 11:23 AM

Jun 2012
Nidstang said:
I wish they could push Tomoki from SNO off a cliff or something. The new character should at least be someone that hasn't got a cock instead of brain.
Or maybe he actually uses his cock in some way or the other... "I'm gonna ignore the fact that all these angeloids want mah kawk, because I pity them and don't wanna take advantage of them, BUT I am gonna forget they are self aware and two of them aren't even under my command. Never mind my childhood friend, a human, who is also in love with me... I think I'm gonna go sneak a peak on some girls changing and grab some boobs instead of getting my dick wet."
Gotta love shounen series.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 3, 2013 11:35 AM

Jan 2010
I always wished that AIR was about Haruko and Misuzu, rather than Yukito and Mizusu. Not that Yukito is a bad character, but I felt that Haruko's and Misuzu's relationship was more interesting.
Jan 3, 2013 11:39 AM
Nov 2010
JavierR said:
MellowJello said:

this x this

what pisses me off the most is that ash has seen the legendary pokemon didn't even bother to throw a pokeball at it
The anime does gives you some legitimate reason as to why it isn't a good idea to capture a legendary pokemon. Remember legendaries are often, if not all the time, consider to be deities and, as such, are strongly linked with nature and order.

Capturing one might bring disorder to the world, like it happened here.
Jan 3, 2013 11:44 AM

Dec 2012
MellowJello said:

I second both.
Sorry Accel World fans, I'm a shallow bastard and Haru is no eye candy.

Also, is Ash God?
How the fuck does he survive the pure electricity running through his body and flinch only for a few seconds?
Oh wait, he never ages.
Question = Answered

*My Profile || Signature by Jeav || I am a part οf The Invisibles. || My Anime List*
Jan 3, 2013 11:46 AM

Apr 2011
Holybaptiser said:
Nidstang said:
Or maybe he actually uses his cock in some way or the other... "I'm gonna ignore the fact that all these angeloids want mah kawk, because I pity them and don't wanna take advantage of them, BUT I am gonna forget they are self aware and two of them aren't even under my command. Never mind my childhood friend, a human, who is also in love with me... I think I'm gonna go sneak a peak on some girls changing and grab some boobs instead of getting my dick wet."

Lol, shounen?
Jan 3, 2013 11:47 AM
Jan 2013
Candor said:

True, they should do that :)
Jan 3, 2013 11:48 AM

Jun 2012
Nidstang said:
Holybaptiser said:
Nidstang said:

Lol, shounen?
Yes, SnO is a shounen series.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Out of all SAO knockoffs out there which one is actually worth watching?

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

21 by Firemaster2018 »»
21 minutes ago

» 🌹 Anime Questionnaire 2024 🌹 ( 1 2 3 )

Shizuna - May 16

113 by LeonhartAugust »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Is the harem genre trashy? ( 1 2 )

JustSomeone15 - Yesterday

57 by Firemaster2018 »»
24 minutes ago

» Why do so many people still shove anime through interpolaiton AI? ( 1 2 )

Akuya - Yesterday

53 by LeonhartAugust »»
58 minutes ago

» How many completed is considered a lot to you ( 1 2 )

Ice-Cube - Jul 9, 2022

78 by 61969 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.