Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2012 8:12 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, ghost hunts are always fun.

I liked watching Tohru this episode the most as he usually seems to be the grumpy kid but this time around, he shows a more of his gentle side especially to Hishishi. It was nice watching Anita and Junior as well, staring at the stars at night. Loved the atmosphere.

May 4, 2013 6:36 AM

Sep 2012
Too bad for Tohru, seems like he got bumped. Even worse, seems like the girl he loves just fells for another boy.
Dec 27, 2013 6:27 PM

Feb 2013
REJECTION! Aw man, that's sucks. Wonder who she likes? The other boy? Or maybe Anita?
Jan 27, 2014 9:35 PM
Jun 2011
Arlia said:
Too bad for Tohru, seems like he got bumped. Even worse, seems like the girl he loves just fells for another boy.
Nano1124 said:
REJECTION! Aw man, that's sucks. Wonder who she likes? The other boy? Or maybe Anita?

... wow.. Wait.. Are you seriously telling me only I caught that Hishishi has a thing for Anita? O_o ...& from the looks of it its mutual... well ok I maybe stretching things with the mutual part...

But God Damn it this thing is going to give me a stroke. The tention man, the tention X_x that organization is just getting creepier episode to episode. & is it just me or does Anita actually know that Junior was behind that attack at the school library? aaaa... getting dizzy X~x
May 27, 2014 10:04 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely episode some really nice character development I must say! Let's see what's next!
Nov 5, 2014 4:47 PM
Sep 2011
A pretty nice episode. The girls thinking Junior was Anita's boyfriend...heh. But they definitely get along well together.

BTW,
Michelle: "Do you want to be my sister?"
Junior: "I...I'm a boy."

RafaelDeJongh said:
Pretty lovely episode some really nice character development I must say! Let's see what's next!

Just a spoiler-y warning: better brace yourself for the next episode!
hexzoneNov 5, 2014 4:54 PM
Aug 13, 2017 6:42 PM

Jun 2016
this is the cutest show ever holy moly hisami and her voice are adorable and anita with junior and maggie massaging nenene and omg

Okay, sorry. Another phenomenal episode. The cast in this show is so awesome, the time they dedicate to show off their personalities, through both writing and animation are so great. What a fun show, the cast is so strong so far. For cute slice of life, I don't really know a show that does it better, except for My Daddy Long Legs.
Feb 3, 2018 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
what a disaster compared to the OVA 8 episodes in and nothing happens

Apr 12, 2021 12:14 PM

Jun 2014
Anita appears to have had an impact on Junior. She accidentally gave away the location of that book, and even though he found it, he lied, and told those who he works for that he couldn't find it.

Jun 22, 2022 1:38 AM

Jan 2020
I'd say based on all the blushing and sideways glances it was clear that Hisami is in love with Anita. It'll be interesting if that pans out, especially since this is an older series. There is a distinct lack of yuri in things, we need more. Though they are a bit young. I could see this series writing it off as a deep friendship. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

That being said, this episode hyaku percento felt like filler. There isn't much of an overhead plot to begin with, but we are pushing day-to-day lives of the three sisters really hard.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Dec 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Oct 2021
I loved this bit from that episode. The way they say it, it's to funny

https://youtube.com/shorts/U5bUdeoqySE?si=HUvhMs2CWB56PGG9

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 2 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 16, 2013

11 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

13 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:37 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. TV Episode 26 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jan 17, 2009

33 by nhkam »»
Jan 9, 2:04 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 24, 2010

12 by oceanmachine »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

10 by Eziprez »»
Apr 8, 2023 1:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.