Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 15, 2012 9:02 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally the Colorless King woke up!

I have to admit this episode was nicely filled with Neko nakedness. Blank breasts, ass and blanked parts sure make up the fan service deal from her.

While the fights were excellent. Seri ones was nice due to her female assets but also due to SFX of her moves.

I find Kuroh took a huge gamble going against Reisi however the fight itself was drama/emotional/action challenging.

Neko's story sounds more like lost and surviving only to find a master. Kukuri indeed was the one who found Isana in the same place that she mentions as she admits she saw him and that he could not be the murderer.

About the end, seems mysterious guy has something to do with Isana much more than before. Perhaps he is the real Colorless King and he gave powers to Isana whom he might not know aobut? Quite possible but nothing is told of power transfers or having them with no Kingship.

Neko's MOE in her new outfit was nice but the fan service of her close up ass with panties was more its delight to the many males seeing this show. Might edit later.
Yumekichi11Nov 15, 2012 9:20 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 15, 2012 9:07 AM

Oct 2012
seems like animax cut the 9-minute part.
STOP, seriously...

5/5
Nov 15, 2012 9:08 AM

Nov 2007
They were found out by Blue team. lol @ how they get the sword out. Then Neko did the magic again. But the magic is broken by Blue king and recognized that it's Neko's doing.

Blue king vs. Kuro, but Blue king is stronger? Neko used the power to show that Shiro has the power and got Kuro out. Kuro realized that it was Neko made the fact that seems that everyone knows him (so... it's the truth that everyone doesn't know him?)

The truth revealing... It was true about Shiro at the gym, which also the first time meeting Neko and everyone (with her power). And the previous king of no color(or whoever that is) got him down?

zoze said:
STOP, seriously...

I'm not sure what you mean but the first 9 mins. was to cooperate with Japan schedule, which aired 9 mins. late today.
tsubasaloverNov 15, 2012 5:03 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 15, 2012 9:12 AM

Oct 2010
tsubasalover said:
Blue king vs. Kuro, but Blue king is stronger? Neko used the power to show that Shiro has the power and got Kuro out. Kuro realized that it was Neko made the fact that seems that everyone knows him (so... it's the truth that everyone doesn't know him?)
GODDAMN IT! I mixed him up again with Fushimi. That sucks. I was thinking it was more him due to some kind of revenge he wanted against Kuroh but alas Seri in fact did bring Blue King personally.

Nov 15, 2012 9:15 AM

Oct 2012
tsubasalover said:
They were found out by Blue team. lol @ how they get the sword out. Then Neko did the magic again. But the magic is broken by Blue king and recognized that it's Neko's doing.

The truth revealing... It was true about Shiro at the gym, which also the first time meeting Neko and everyone (with her power). And the previous king of no color got him down?

zoze said:
STOP, seriously...

I'm not sure what you mean but the first 9 mins. was to cooperate with Japan schedule, which aired 9 mins. late today.

oh really?, but they do cut some part. the part where neko hold shiro's hand and the 3 of them escape. and obviously the ending theme.
Nov 15, 2012 9:18 AM

Oct 2010
zoze said:
tsubasalover said:

The truth revealing... It was true about Shiro at the gym, which also the first time meeting Neko and everyone (with her power). And the previous king of no color got him down?

zoze said:
STOP, seriously...

oh really?, but they do cut some part. the part where neko hold shiro's hand and the 3 of them escape. and obviously the ending theme.
That's case it's too erotic and the ones who cut find it not good for the health of the people seeing in general. Less you go there and make them change their ways, it won't happen.

Now that being said even the end showed a zoomed closeup of Neko's ass in the spoiler (NSFW)
so it's no surprise they cut that out too along with full naked shots of Neko for the ED.

On top of that during the episode you can see her privates, breasts and ass a lot more than before. No censored blanked out and in plain view.

No way, if they think it's not good for others to see, they won't show it.
Yumekichi11Nov 15, 2012 9:28 AM

Nov 15, 2012 9:37 AM

Nov 2007
zoze said:

ED theme has been cut since the first airing of ED (for the reason that Yumekichi11 mentioned. Yeah, they always cut at the weird parts because animax separates 4 parts instead of 2 parts, but I don't think there were some scenes from that when watching raw later (previous 6 eps.). Let's see if that's really the case from raw (original Japan airing) ver. later.
tsubasaloverNov 15, 2012 9:58 AM
Nov 15, 2012 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
I have a question!

What is Reisi Munakata/Blue King's real power tbh? I'm still trying to figure this out. I thought it would be related to lightning or sorts.

Anyways, glad to see Neko's power coming to fruition again.
Nov 15, 2012 9:39 AM

Oct 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
zoze said:
tsubasalover said:

zoze said:
STOP, seriously...

That's case it's too erotic and the ones who cut find it not good for the health of the people seeing in general. Less you go there and make them change their ways, it won't happen.

Now that being said even the end showed a zoomed closeup of Neko's ass in the spoiler (NSFW)
so it's no surprise they cut that out too along with full naked shots of Neko for the ED.

On top of that during the episode you can see her privates, breasts and ass a lot more than before. No censored blanked out and in plain view.

No way, if they think it's not good for others to see, they won't show it.

yea.. what if they cut important part of the story? that will definitely make a huge difference.

they change the ED too? i thought it was still totsuka's.

that part 'nsfw' , what is neko wearing? she doesnt wear any pants?
Nov 15, 2012 9:41 AM

Oct 2012
tsubasalover said:
zoze said:

ED theme has been cut since the first airing of ED (for the reason that Yumekichi11 mentioned. Yeah, they always cut at the weird parts because animax separates 4 parts instead of 2 parts, but I don't think there were some scenes from that when watching raw later (previous 6 eps.). Let's see if that's really the case from raw (original Japan airing) ver. later.

just asking? where do people watch the raw? livestream?
Nov 15, 2012 9:41 AM

Nov 2007
zoze said:
they change the ED too? i thought it was still totsuka's.

That's special ED that was only aired on ep.6. Oh, and I PMed you the regular ED that Animax Asia cut off.
tsubasaloverNov 15, 2012 3:51 PM
Nov 15, 2012 9:44 AM

Oct 2010
..............SPOILERED! For length issue.
Yumekichi11Nov 15, 2012 9:50 AM

Nov 15, 2012 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
I have a question!

What is Reisi Munakata/Blue King's real power tbh? I'm still trying to figure this out. I thought it would be related to lightning or sorts.
You need to be more precise. At what part of the fight exactly you mean?

Reisi did not use his max powers but was about to as the sword descents. The sword is the ultimate power faction of all Kings. Each most likely having their own kind.

That being said Reisi has yet to show the MAX POWERS FAD and he did not do it yet but was very close in episode 1 with the Red King and so was the Red King.

If he would have released it....BLACK HOLE BOOM! Pretty much and what happened in the past to Japan shall happen again just like Reisi warned the Red King about it.

Does that answer you more?

Well yes, he hasn't shown his max powers yet.

I wouldn't say his power would be "Black Hole" level though but it definitely would be something dangerous and worth noting. However, I would also like to say that the Red King is pretty damn powerful as well with his fire techniques. So, fire vs. lightning. Element battle.
Nov 15, 2012 10:13 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
I have a question!

You need to be more precise. At what part of the fight exactly you mean?

Reisi did not use his max powers but was about to as the sword descents. The sword is the ultimate power faction of all Kings. Each most likely having their own kind.

That being said Reisi has yet to show the MAX POWERS FAD and he did not do it yet but was very close in episode 1 with the Red King and so was the Red King.

If he would have released it....BLACK HOLE BOOM! Pretty much and what happened in the past to Japan shall happen again just like Reisi warned the Red King about it.

Does that answer you more?

Well yes, he hasn't shown his max powers yet.

I wouldn't say his power would be "Black Hole" level though but it definitely would be something dangerous and worth noting. However, I would also like to say that the Red King is pretty damn powerful as well with his fire techniques. So, fire vs. lightning. Element battle.
Yeah and the power is not a level. It's a effect that comes as a result of reaching one's maximal powers. Reisi explained that to the Red King when he mentions another that went into berserk mode.

So it's more fearful cause it's not something that all Kings can do but something a King can do if they are rageful enough.

Nov 15, 2012 10:22 AM

Nov 2009
OK, so it's now confirmed beyond doubt Munakata has sadistic tendencies beneath cool and collected facade... and looks like Suou knew all along when he suggested Munakata restrain him by force. Geez.

I, too, thought the Blue King's powers are lightning based, hence the (metallic) swords to conduct electricity, but that doesn't look much like lightning which is a little confusing. Oh well, whatever, I guess. For now, I'm more interested in Suou's sword which is basically falling apart due to overuse of his ability if we believe the official notes... I mean, through what battles he had to go to strain himself to the point of disintegrating his sword...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 15, 2012 10:27 AM

Oct 2010
CG said:
I, too, thought the Blue King's powers are lightning based, hence the (metallic) swords to conduct electricity, but that doesn't look much like lightning which is a little confusing. Oh well, whatever, I guess.
It's quite logical. Electricity elemental + Holy elemental. Both together may be his powers. It's not only one elemental that's for sure.

Nov 15, 2012 11:49 AM

Jun 2009
seriously its already the 7th ep and the still at it to catch shiro the arnt moving forward at all jusdt mocking us and im already sick of this atch me if you can stuff

kill shiro off already and end it -damn it !!
Nov 15, 2012 12:00 PM

Dec 2011
Need subs!!!!!!!!! Couldn't understand much without them xD

Well I like everything is going slow, mystery all around us xD
Nov 15, 2012 2:14 PM

May 2011
Damn, looks like the real boss shown up there in Neko's memory.

This is getting excited.
Nov 15, 2012 2:18 PM

Oct 2012
It was a good episode this weak. I thought Kuroh was one of the strongest how he's easily dealt with the blues and reds. But he get easily beaten by the king, so there's a really big power gap between kings and the rest.

When Shiro summoned his sword and did that blast, was that real or an illusion by Neko?
Nov 15, 2012 2:19 PM

Feb 2008
Yeah Neko make him remember what happend before falling down, that's no doubt the colorless king, if you hear his voice he was probably the one that set up Yashiro to make everyone hunting him down.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 15, 2012 2:20 PM

Feb 2012
Yay for getting kicked out of a plane without a parachute!
Nov 15, 2012 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
This was a nice episode. It kind of lacked Homra and the flashbacks for the time Shiro found Neko and Shiro's memories were pretty awkwardly introduced, though.
I liked Munakata and Kuro's fight, that bitch slap. And Shiro revealing he's a King, daamn. Awesome.

Yumekichi11 said:

No they didn't. That's just a character from the Vivid Red Operation PV that aired just after K. Not related to K.
Nov 15, 2012 2:46 PM

Aug 2009
SOOOO INTENSEEE

Kind of boring episode >.<

I WONDER WHO THAT MAN IS! X.X

I miss Homra
Nov 15, 2012 2:59 PM
Aug 2009
Well this episode explained a lot.
Nov 15, 2012 3:27 PM

Oct 2010
Amorce said:
Yumekichi11 said:

No they didn't. That's just a character from the Vivid Red Operation PV that aired just after K. Not related to K.
Are you sure, for me it was Neko, that pic/part and end ED credits with Neko. Someone played a good one on me.

Still goes back that due to Neko's nakedness they cut out some parts but someone else says it has to do with scheduling.

As for me someone must have done a insert somehow. Don't ask how.
Blackbird said:
Yeah Neko make him remember what happened before falling down, that's no doubt the colorless king, if you hear his voice he was probably the one that set up Yashiro to make everyone hunting him down.
I KNEW IT! Long hair guy so suspicious. That means my predictions were right. Since he is colorless he can take any form/shape since colorless has no substance therefore he never is one person all the same.

Certainly he has a biological form hence one body/face shape but he can change it. That's the power he has among the many others he may have.
Yumekichi11Nov 15, 2012 3:30 PM

Nov 15, 2012 3:38 PM

Feb 2012
Damn so the dancer guy is involved in this as well, it's getting crazy.

Pretty good episode, loved the action at the beginning.
Nov 15, 2012 3:52 PM

Feb 2011
This episode was really amazing . Loved the fight , loved the fanservice ... and things are starting to clear up a little , i see improvement
Nov 15, 2012 4:02 PM

Jun 2012
This episode explained some stuff but introduced a ton more that made me even more confused...
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Nov 15, 2012 4:06 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was alright. I just like dont understand it still tho. Neko made it so yashiro & kuroh were like in a diffrent world or s/t? idk I thought it was werid. Wow episodes without houmura and really boring.
Nov 15, 2012 4:13 PM

Aug 2011
Finally some plot development!
Nov 15, 2012 4:52 PM
Aug 2012
Several people have said the long-haired guy at the end who drops Isana is the previous colorless king..he's not.
Nov 15, 2012 5:11 PM

Oct 2010
Ascii78 said:
Several people have said the long-haired guy at the end who drops Isana is the previous colorless king..he's not.
OOOOOOOOOOH! Really? Nice! At least it confirms that Isana is really who he is.

NICE! I am cleared up more now. So I was right about Isana just that cause of the colorless form perhaps memories do not even hold.

Remember how memories are shown in animes to be colorful/full of life sometimes? Well it would be logical if one is the colorless king that one has no memories or cannot keep them. Cause he has no color and substance therefore his memories hold nothing to remember or cherish.

Could it be I am right somewhat?

Nov 15, 2012 5:21 PM

Jan 2011
rul said:
It was a good episode this weak. I thought Kuroh was one of the strongest how he's easily dealt with the blues and reds. But he get easily beaten by the king, so there's a really big power gap between kings and the rest.

Well Kuro didn't draw his sword so we don't knwo for sure. Blue king is probably stronger though.

rul said:
When Shiro summoned his sword and did that blast, was that real or an illusion by Neko?

It was probably a illusion, it was still bad ass though.
[center]
Nov 15, 2012 5:32 PM

Nov 2011
So, I also have another question regarding Neko:

Why does Neko hate cell phones?

It's probably not significant for the story but I'm a little curious.
Nov 15, 2012 5:34 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:

The sound from them or waves may interfere with her powers or ears. Cats have extremely sensible ears last I heard.

Nov 15, 2012 5:35 PM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:

The sound from them or waves may interfere with her powers or ears. Cats have extremely sensible ears last I heard.

Okay, that makes sense. I was just about to search "why does cats hate cell phones" in general.
Nov 15, 2012 5:39 PM

Jan 2011

I lost my shit
[center]
Nov 15, 2012 5:44 PM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:

I thought it was becuase Shiro would find out that Kukuri doesn't know him if he called her breaking the illusion. But your idea is good too.
[center]
Nov 15, 2012 5:47 PM

Oct 2010
VioLink said:

I lost my shit
Amazing SFX and sword. I liked it for those elements present in it.

Nov 15, 2012 5:48 PM

Jul 2012
The animation for the fight was flawless, and as always we get questions answered and new ones to wonder about. 5/5

Nov 15, 2012 5:53 PM

Jan 2012
VioLink said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:

I thought it was becuase Shiro would find out that Kukuri doesn't know him if he called her breaking the illusion. But your idea is good too.

I agree too. She doesn't hate cell phones. Neko just didn't want Shiro and Kuroh to find out the truth and how no one at the school knows him.
Nov 15, 2012 5:59 PM
Oct 2010
great ep

was pretty stale the last few eps but after this ep i odnt think so.

the fight between kuro and blue king was pretty damn well animated. not many series have great fights.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Nov 15, 2012 6:01 PM

Dec 2007
The fight was amazing! Neko's illusions were amazing! Some questions were answered but another bunch was added!
Nov 15, 2012 6:30 PM

Jul 2012
The fight is pretty short but at least something is finally going on. A bit too late but probably the best so far story-wise for this anime.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Nov 15, 2012 7:03 PM

Oct 2011
Ok so... Yashiro is in fact the colorless king? And he doesn't remember being evil..? Was it actually him that summoned that sword or was that Neko's illusion? I'm still a bit confused.

Also... Reisi and Fushimi look SO MUCH ALIKE. AHHH. Fushimi is still the best though..
Nov 15, 2012 7:08 PM

Jan 2009
Erzaa said:
Ok so... Yashiro is in fact the colorless king? And he doesn't remember being evil..?

looks to me that his not Evil at all, or someone framed him up (might be the white long hair dude that kick him out of the plane) to kill that Homra dude
Nov 15, 2012 7:26 PM

Oct 2011
Finally, the amazing fight sequence that was shown in the trailer. A pity it was so short..

I pray that the Shiro depicted in the murder video is the real Shiro, and that he regains that personality some time soon, becoming a ruthless killer. With a better voice. As of nowFUCK SHIRO HE IS SO ANNOYING MAN
Nov 15, 2012 7:41 PM

May 2012
That fight was short but gonna admit that it was perfectly animated.. that slap was weirdly fun to watch, hehe.
Nov 15, 2012 7:43 PM

Jan 2011
GUILTY-PANTSU said:
Finally, the amazing fight sequence that was shown in the trailer. A pity it was so short..
as can be said about all the fight Sequences i almost regret watching those trailers because it was pretty much the whole fights lol.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » K Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2012

396 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » K Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 20, 2012

118 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 4:05 PM

Poll: » K Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2012

192 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:59 PM

Poll: » K Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 29, 2012

138 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 3:44 PM

Poll: » K Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 8, 2012

202 by Karva1 »»
Feb 11, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.