Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 19, 2012 12:03 AM

Mar 2012
Well as most people said it is worth starting one piece. I started it maybe two or three years ago but i have to say that its maybe my favourite long running anime until the arc that's coming up.

Dont want to trash talk but it is much better than Naruto and Bleach.

Some may disagree with me but having you start already im sure you would like it.
People just dislike the anime because of the art.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Nov 19, 2012 12:53 AM

May 2012
Entezio said:
Lol yea its gonna suck getting to the last episode and waiting a week for a new one. Im scared when that day comes

Heard alot of things about enies, marineford, C9, sabody, and impel down. Cant wait!!!

D_eidara said:

Alabasta is awesome!
but beware it'll probably be the first time you see luffy get beat up badly.... TWICE

Nooooo I don't wanna see him get beat up I aint ready for that QQ

For me, marineford is the greatest arc but that's much later and you'd have to know more about the marines, shichibukai, and the yonko to enjoy it :P
hehe don't worry Luffy and the villain of alabasta will team up, i won't tell you when though :P
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2012 1:04 AM

Oct 2012
If you like the shounen format, then watch it, but in my opinion be prepared to skip a lot of it. There's a pattern that One Piece seems to follow where it slows down before every major battle, and then there are a few episodes of boooooring backstory, and then some over-the-top slapstick bullshit between every arc -- not unlike Bleach or Naruto actually. The difference is One Piece fillers are overseen by Oda (the manga artist), so they're not as intolerable, but still mostly bad.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Nov 19, 2012 1:53 AM

Jun 2009
katsucats said:
If you like the shounen format, then watch it, but in my opinion be prepared to skip a lot of it. There's a pattern that One Piece seems to follow where it slows down before every major battle, and then there are a few episodes of boooooring backstory, and then some over-the-top slapstick bullshit between every arc -- not unlike Bleach or Naruto actually. The difference is One Piece fillers are overseen by Oda (the manga artist), so they're not as intolerable, but still mostly bad.

Those "boooring" backstories are a highlight for a lot of people, though. It's fine if you don't like them and consider them to be melodramatic or whatever. But, to mention skipping and then calling the back stories boring, it almost sounds as though you are suggesting to skip those. Which is something I can't agree with in any way. If you just meant the fillers, I don't agree with you there either. Most of them are actually pretty decent I found.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 19, 2012 8:26 AM

Nov 2010
insan3soldiern said:
katsucats said:

Those "boooring" backstories are a highlight for a lot of people, though. It's fine if you don't like them and consider them to be melodramatic or whatever. But, to mention skipping and then calling the back stories boring, it almost sounds as though you are suggesting to skip those. Which is something I can't agree with in any way. If you just meant the fillers, I don't agree with you there either. Most of them are actually pretty decent I found.
I completely agree with insan3soldiern, those back-stories are great and provide insight into the reason behind the main and side character's actions. And One Piece's arc format is completely different from Bleach and Naruto.
And One Piece fillers are so good, that people unless they are told won't know that they are fillers. I don't think anybody should skip any part at least watching their first time.
Nov 19, 2012 11:55 AM

Nov 2009
When i started watching One Piece 7 years ago, i didn't expect it to last this long. But i never regretted my decision. Id say, go for it.
Nov 19, 2012 1:09 PM
Jan 2010
Actually, the most boring art in One Piece is Skypeia, bar none lol. You can skip that if your finding trouble watching a lot of it. Around ep 90 or so, the Arabasta arc is when it gets amazing though, and im sure you'll be even more addicted.
Nov 19, 2012 1:21 PM

Mar 2012
Not really, watch Magi instead.
End Zionazism
Nov 19, 2012 1:22 PM
Jul 2012
No
Nov 19, 2012 1:30 PM

Nov 2010
ZweiTheBadAss said:
Actually, the most boring art in One Piece is Skypeia, bar none lol. You can skip that if your finding trouble watching a lot of it. Around ep 90 or so, the Arabasta arc is when it gets amazing though, and im sure you'll be even more addicted.
You shouldn't skip Skypia, though as it may seem boring. There are parts that are important to the story in there.
Nov 19, 2012 2:38 PM

Jul 2011
I'm the only one who liked the Skypiea arc?
Nov 19, 2012 2:42 PM

Mar 2012
aiNkyy said:
I'm the only one who liked the Skypiea arc?

Skypiea is my favorite of them all.

The shit ones are the likes of Enies lobby which just have fight after fight after fight, which isn't good, especially not for one piece whose art doesn't give it the "cool factor"
But skypiea was bigger, maybe it dragged at the end with Enel but the story progressed much more than it did in most arcs with "main stuff (BS)"
Just because Enel had nothing to do with Pirates or World govt. people treat it like some filler arc -_-
End Zionazism
Nov 19, 2012 3:37 PM

Nov 2011
Mikasa said:

The shit ones are the likes of Enies lobby which just have fight after fight after fight, which isn't good, especially not for one piece whose art doesn't give it the "cool factor"
But skypiea was bigger, maybe it dragged at the end with Enel but the story progressed much more than it did in most arcs with "main stuff (BS)"
Just because Enel had nothing to do with Pirates or World govt. people treat it like some filler arc -_-

Enies lobby has Robin's backstory, declaration of war with the government, Buster Call, the stuff with Going Merry, the crew developing new abilities (Gear 2nd/3rd, Asura, Monster Point, etc.), new bounty, thousand Sunny, Franky.

What does Skypeia have? Dragged before Enel's appearance, dragged during Enel's appearance, dragged after Enel's appearance. Enel is unrelated to the world of pirates, the Poneglyph and Mantra were hardly important and only explained later in Fishman and luffy's training respectively, the villain disappeared to nothingness (story wise). There was no impact from this arc, the only good part is the comedy. Can't blame watchers if they treat it as filler tbh.
Nov 19, 2012 4:06 PM

Nov 2010
LanceC said:
Mikasa said:

Enies lobby has Robin's backstory, declaration of war with the government, Buster Call, the stuff with Going Merry, the crew developing new abilities (Gear 2nd/3rd, Asura, Monster Point, etc.), new bounty, thousand Sunny, Franky.

What does Skypeia have? Dragged before Enel's appearance, dragged during Enel's appearance, dragged after Enel's appearance. Enel is unrelated to the world of pirates, the Poneglyph and Mantra were hardly important and only explained later in Fishman and luffy's training respectively, the villain disappeared to nothingness (story wise). There was no impact from this arc, the only good part is the comedy. Can't blame watchers if they treat it as filler tbh.
The Poneglyph and mantra are enough important, anybody can tell that the Poneglyph there led Robin to the conclusion that Shirahoshi is the mermaid princess and also revealed that Roger could read(or understand the voice of all things) which will be important also because Luffy probably has it and also in turn led Robin to ask Rayleigh about her dream. Which is the Rio poneglyph, that is going to be really important later on seeing as it's part of the main story and will start a war later. One of the great things about Haki is that it was shown before it was explained, Oda putting it in there at different places brought more impact and background to it when it was finally brought out and explained.

The gold that they stole there was the gold that would eventually finance the creating of the Thousand Sunny Go. Without dials Usopp would never have been able to upgrade his slighshot and Nami's clima tact. Also that is when dials are introduced, which helps Usopp when fighting Luffy and other situations, Brook when he becomes a rock star and is going to help him deliver his message to Laboon. No doubt that we will see more dials in the story ahead.

From what I have heard about the manga, that is not the last time Enel appears.
It is also where the Klabautermann was first introduced, later to be seen during the Water 7 arc.

And the wikia states these two other things as important.
  • Skypiea's existence gives a new vision of One Piece World geography. As explained by Gan Fall and Captain McKinley, there are more sky islands. Later, at the end of the Sabaody Archipelago Arc, Kuma sent Nami off to Weatheria.
  • This arc would be a turning point for Chopper, as he would learn to fight on his own and not rely on others and gain more bravery in his future fights.

It would be stupid to treat it as a filler, there was enough things, even if they are things that will only be important later that it proves itself as an important arc.
IntroverTurtleNov 19, 2012 4:09 PM
Nov 19, 2012 4:22 PM

Nov 2011
^
So Skypeia is more of an intro arc than an actual major arc then, with the included elements only having significance later on.

To be honest, I can put the poneglyph's content during Arabasta's poneglyph and it still would make sense. Haki was introduced in Sabaody, Amazon Lily, Marineford arc, and Shank's first apperance. Even if Enel didn't use Mantra the ability would still make sense. It's not a useless arc but it has the least content among others. Reviving the elements from Skypeia was more of a nice throwback than connecting the dots or cause-and-effect. If I compare Skypeia to the impacts of Arabasta, Enies Lobby, or Arlong Park it does feel like a filler than the others.

Of course I won't recommend skipping it, it still has great comedy and like you said, some connection with future events. Even during the actual filler arcs I still had great enjoyment, especially the one after Skypeia, G9 fortress was it?
Nov 19, 2012 4:46 PM

Oct 2010
Spoiling and such about Skypiea, so don't read if you haven't watched the show.

jal90Nov 19, 2012 4:52 PM
Nov 19, 2012 4:51 PM

Mar 2012
^ likewise please stop spoiling about the different arcs.
Put it in spoiler tags if you want.

If you love discussing one piece there are other topics for it.

This topic is mainly trying to help viewers who havent seen the anime yet, decide if they want to or not.

Reasons dont include spoilers. They might end up to be like.
-the characters are well developed through many arcs
-the friendship shown along their journey is refreshing.

Something like this which aren't really spoilers but give an overall insight to the anime.

Nov 19, 2012 4:53 PM

Oct 2010
Nov 19, 2012 4:57 PM

Nov 2010
LanceC said:
^
So Skypeia is more of an intro arc than an actual major arc then, with the included elements only having significance later on.

To be honest, I can put the poneglyph's content during Arabasta's poneglyph and it still would make sense. Haki was introduced in Sabaody, Amazon Lily, Marineford arc, and Shank's first apperance. Even if Enel didn't use Mantra the ability would still make sense. It's not a useless arc but it has the least content among others. Reviving the elements from Skypeia was more of a nice throwback than connecting the dots or cause-and-effect. If I compare Skypeia to the impacts of Arabasta, Enies Lobby, or Arlong Park it does feel like a filler than the others.

Of course I won't recommend skipping it, it still has great comedy and like you said, some connection with future events. Even during the actual filler arcs I still had great enjoyment, especially the one after Skypeia, G9 fortress was it?
Since people don't like spoilers

Nov 19, 2012 5:51 PM
Aug 2012
Yea i just saw a spoiler but it wasnt that big thank god. Oh deidra i think that luffy + alabasta leader teamup was a spoiler lol but its cool to know the hero and villian fight together

So pumped for alabasta gonna see it thursday. (Thanksgiving break!!)

I just skimmed through so i dont see spoilers but what im getting from skypeia is that its more story oriented. Eh who cares all these good arcs are in the 200's im not even close.
helooooNov 19, 2012 5:54 PM
Nov 19, 2012 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
Entezio said:
Yea i just saw a spoiler but it wasnt that big thank god. Oh deidra i think that luffy + alabasta leader teamup was a spoiler lol but its cool to know the hero and villian fight together

I just skimmed through so i dont see spoilers but what im getting from skypeia is that its more story oriented. Eh who cares all these good arcs are in the 200's im not even close.

You are so going to love Arabasta. I can't even express how jealous I am of you, I want to rewatch everything without knowing what's going to happen.
Nov 19, 2012 6:16 PM

Mar 2012
LanceC said:
Entezio said:

You are so going to love Arabasta. I can't even express how jealous I am of you, I want to rewatch everything without knowing what's going to happen.

@entezio and LanceC

Nov 19, 2012 6:35 PM

Nov 2010
LuckyMango said:
LanceC said:
Entezio said:

@entezio and LanceC
Well Entezio has just started watching the series so I don't think he needs a recap now. And they changed a lot of things in that movie, it's hard to compress like 20 hours of video to 90 minutes.
Nov 20, 2012 1:18 AM

Nov 2007
I have to disagree that the current arcs are complete crap. ^^; They aren't the best, but there is still depth even to the fishman island arc. The fights are what isn't up to snuff in that one.

I marathoned OP back when it was... maybe in the 300s? I would totally absolutely do it all over again. <3 Gawd this show makes me laugh, it makes me angry, it makes me cry, it makes me think and that's not something you can say about many shows. I had to quit for a while in the middle of the Sabaody (I can never spell that) arc because it was getting too intense and emotional for me for a bit. But then I had to pick it up and not skip those eps because I had to know what happened.

I don't think there's a worry of the plot getting thin. It's not like he's making this up as he goes, he's planning it out in advance. It's not just going to run out of steam and get cancelled. ^^ And there are still some heavy plots to handle, too, that have been foreshadowed or anticipated for a while. *nod*

Oh, and for the record, for me, not even the beginning eps were boring. Hehe. Watching Luffy's unique way of getting crew mates was quite amusing. :3
Nov 20, 2012 4:51 AM

Mar 2012
LanceC said:
Mikasa said:

Robin's flashback, a 2-chapter flashback. Could've been placed anywhere, doesn't really make the Enies lobby arc any less crap. Declaration of war: luffy's extremely cliche screaming "but of course, they are my nakama". Not impressive.
Buster call, another bomb(s) that has to be stopped in time. Yay. New bounty, Jaya's new bounties were more interesting. New powers and asspulls, yay very interesting, haven't seen it in bleach a 1000 times, in naruto 500 times, and in OP itself about a 700 times before.

Skypiea, felt like we were the ones exploring, an island with an actual history, a very interesting one. Not just: 1) go to island 2) fuck shit up and have random fights that aren't even good

Skypiea along with Jaya had some good writing and weren't just some typical shonen arc
End Zionazism
Nov 21, 2012 2:09 PM

Oct 2010
I think you are selling the qualities of Enies Lobby really short, Mikasa.

jal90Nov 21, 2012 2:46 PM
Nov 22, 2012 4:44 AM

May 2012
One Piece is one of the most enjoyable shows out there. And quite ironically the "kids art" everyone keeps whining about attracts the most amount of Adult people to watch the show. http://www.mangatherapy.com/post/3601503033/one-piece-popularity
And it's not even the first anime to do this. (I mean unique characters that makes people think it's kids show that seems to attract only adults.) One Piece thrives off of its brilliant characters and adventures, and seasoned readers are attracted to the qualities.
k11chiNov 22, 2012 4:48 AM
Nov 22, 2012 8:44 AM

Dec 2011
rimedragona said:
I have to disagree that the current arcs are complete crap. ^^; They aren't the best, but there is still depth even to the fishman island arc. The fights are what isn't up to snuff in that one.

Umm yeah the fights aren't up to par at all, hell they completely skipped or screwed up most of the finishing moves in the Fishman Island Arc. Seriously one of if not the defining moment of an arc and they cramped it all in to one episode and screwed it up. Choppers finisher looked like he just pushed his enemy aside, and Ussops finisher looked like some sort of bizarre Christmas tree attack, and other finishers weren't even animated. And it's not just that, the art and animation has been horrendous, and the pacing has been abysmal. It's one thing if they were saving their budget to animate the fights, and it's another thing entirely to just say fuck it and pocket the money at the expense of millions of One Piece fans.

Seriously what's going on is Toei realizes all of us die hard fans are gonna watch One Piece no matter what so now they are just being lazy fucks and lowering the budget so they get paid more for doing less work.

It's embarrassing that one of the best stories ever told is getting this type of treatment. One can only hope they don't screw up Punk Hazard too bad considering how amazing and fast paced this new arc is.
LayedBackNov 22, 2012 8:48 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2012 7:02 PM
Nov 2011
I just started it too, only 8 episodes in and it's really good. I don't know why you guys think the starting is boring.
Nov 23, 2012 8:09 AM

Oct 2010
egoplant said:
I just started it too, only 8 episodes in and it's really good. I don't know why you guys think the starting is boring.

Agreed. I think the problem here is comparison. Considering that by those first episodes the attachment to the characters was less intense, and the storyline was still quite basic, I think people tend to dismiss these episodes as bad or below average. The claim of "this is when the series becomes epic" is quite frequent and covers several moments of the show. So don't be surprised if one tells you that the "good stuff" starts at episode 30 and later with the series you discover that there are people who consider episode 150 or so the barrier between the "standard shounen fare" and "the real One Piece greatness". I think the fanbase has a very absurd habit of denying the qualities of the previous episodes every time they get to a story/emotional peak. But well, it's part of the charm of the community I guess.
Nov 23, 2012 10:20 AM
Oct 2011
I love the emotional parts of One Piece
Nov 23, 2012 11:22 AM

Aug 2012
Probably from the answers you've got from the recent posts, you are now starting the quest watching one piece.

For me it was a must watch anime, if you are thinking, that "ohw god the anime has its freaking 500+" you can skip filler episodes, eventhough one piece does not have that much fillers, atleast your problem lessens. This link might help you to find fillers: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide

Its up to you if you want these advices:
You can start by just reading the manga chap. 1-68 (this is just gathering the first few crews)
And then continue watching the anime episode
31-45 (Arlong Park Arc)
46-47 (Buggy Side Story) For you to have an idea what will going to happen to buggy
48-53 (Loguetown Arc) But you can skip ep. 50 and 51 if you want or you can just read the summary form the link i gave.
You can just even read the manga chap. 96 -100 if you want.
And end the first saga watching episode 61, where they cross the red line (ep. 54-60 are just fillers)

Well this is the whole East Blue Saga, if you want me to continue giving suggestions just give me a message.
Hope this message was helpful. ^~^
Poly25Nov 23, 2012 11:25 AM
Nov 23, 2012 10:35 PM
Nov 2011
Is there any romance in this series?

And also what do you think about reading the manga along side of the anime? I read about 50 chapters of the manga before I started, and I was thinking about staying 1 arc ahead in the manga as I watch the series.
egoplantNov 23, 2012 10:41 PM
Nov 23, 2012 10:52 PM

Nov 2010
egoplant said:

And also what do you think about reading the manga along side of the anime? I read about 50 chapters of the manga before I started, and I was thinking about staying 1 arc ahead in the manga as I watch the series.
No there is no romance, though there are some characters who like people, there has been no romance and will probably be none.(Oda talked about it once)

I can't say anything about the manga part though.
Nov 23, 2012 10:54 PM
Nov 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
egoplant said:

No there is no romance, though there are some characters who like people, there has been no romance and will probably be none.(Oda talked about it once)

How come you like One Piece so much, yet haven't read the manga?
Nov 23, 2012 11:12 PM

Nov 2010
egoplant said:
IntroverTurtle said:
egoplant said:

Because of the story, the fighting might be cooler looking in a show like Naruto, but all the other shounens stories don't compare. One Piece has a great story with a lot of continuity(I see that you are at episode 14, you will see in a couple of episodes you will learn about one of the early enemies(Morgan) in the arc that you are in), things like that are common, things might be mentioned or shown early but you won't learn the whole story until later, and will be revealed at the best time.

The characters are great, all throughout their journey they are picking up people every once in a while and all the characters including side characters grow and you will get attached to them. And because you feel so much for the characters you will probably find yourself crying at certain parts(I've cried more times in One Piece than I have in any other show).

And of course there are other things, but I don't want to spoil anything. It is definitely an anime that I would recommend to someone, and it gets better as it goes.
Nov 24, 2012 12:29 AM
Nov 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
egoplant said:
Because of the story, the fighting might be cooler looking in a show like Naruto, but all the other shounens stories don't compare. One Piece has a great story with a lot of continuity(I see that you are at episode 14, you will see in a couple of episodes you will learn about one of the early enemies(Morgan) in the arc that you are in), things like that are common, things might be mentioned or shown early but you won't learn the whole story until later, and will be revealed at the best time.

The characters are great, all throughout their journey they are picking up people every once in a while and all the characters including side characters grow and you will get attached to them. And because you feel so much for the characters you will probably find yourself crying at certain parts(I've cried more times in One Piece than I have in any other show).

And of course there are other things, but I don't want to spoil anything. It is definitely an anime that I would recommend to someone, and it gets better as it goes.
Yeah it's a really good show I like it so far, but my original question was that if you feel that strongly about the show, how come you haven't read the manga? It's not even in your plan to watch list.
Nov 24, 2012 12:38 AM

Nov 2010
egoplant said:
IntroverTurtle said:
egoplant said:

Yeah it's a really good show I like it so far, but my original question was that if you feel that strongly about the show, how come you haven't read the manga? It's not even in your plan to watch list.
Oh my bad, I must have misunderstood and then wrote like 2 paragraphs.

I haven't really read much manga, and I watched the anime first and didn't have strong feelings for it so I didn't feel the need to read the manga. Now that it's my favorite series I have thought about reading the manga one day, but I would never go past the anime.
Nov 24, 2012 4:57 AM

Jul 2011
I'm up to episode 110 and I'm really loving it :D

But sometimes it's kinda unclear if a character dies or not, like Luffy beat the crap out of Wapol and then he flew away, but does that mean he's dead or is he gonna return??

Also how do you add that spoiler button to hide parts of your post? :)
Nov 24, 2012 5:26 AM
Feb 2011
Rufispater said:
I'm up to episode 110 and I'm really loving it :D

But sometimes it's kinda unclear if a character dies or not

One Piece is infamous for the sentence: “Nobody dies in the present”. It is also pretty true. Except you are unnamed fodder you will live through practically everything either you are a good guy or a bad guy. You will understand pretty soon what is meant by it.

Rufispater said:

like Luffy beat the crap out of Wapol and then he flew away, but does that mean he's dead or is he gonna return??

Oda does so called cover stories. In those he shows what happened to certain characters (mostly villains). Do you remember the Buggy the Clown Episodes where he tries to find his body and crew? Or the Coby and Hellmeppo one where they go to the Marine Headquarters? Those were cover stories but because the Japanese thought of it as “filler” they don’t animate them anymore even though a lot of them are very plot important. The Wapol one is quite important. He invents a new Metal called the Wapometal with his DF ability. This metal has certain characteristics which will come later in the story into play. So when you see something out of Metal where people wonder why it is so hard to destroy, it will probably be Wapometal. He becomes super rich and super powerful. The World Government gives him a new Island and he maries Miss universe.
Rufispater said:

[.spoiler]Without the dots(.)[./spoiler]
Nov 24, 2012 8:25 AM

Jul 2011
Josl said:

One Piece is infamous for the sentence: “Nobody dies in the present”. It is also pretty true. Except you are unnamed fodder you will live through practically everything either you are a good guy or a bad guy. You will understand pretty soon what is meant by it.

Rufispater said:

like Luffy beat the crap out of Wapol and then he flew away, but does that mean he's dead or is he gonna return??

Oda does so called cover stories. In those he shows what happened to certain characters (mostly villains). Do you remember the Buggy the Clown Episodes where he tries to find his body and crew? Or the Coby and Hellmeppo one where they go to the Marine Headquarters? Those were cover stories but because the Japanese thought of it as “filler” they don’t animate them anymore even though a lot of them are very plot important. The Wapol one is quite important. He invents a new Metal called the Wapometal with his DF ability. This metal has certain characteristics which will come later in the story into play. So when you see something out of Metal where people wonder why it is so hard to destroy, it will probably be Wapometal. He becomes super rich and super powerful. The World Government gives him a new Island and he maries Miss universe.
Rufispater said:

[.spoiler]Without the dots(.)[./spoiler]

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1102 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 27

44 by Ronin_4011 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 435 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jan 23, 2010

77 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 434 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hobbzz - Jan 16, 2010

62 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 433 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hobbzz - Jan 9, 2010

80 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

» The Essential Guide to watching One Piece

Nito-San - Nov 12, 2012

39 by meentosys »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.