Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2008 10:34 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally the SUBS ARE out! This episode is a little more fanservice but Hayase you deserve it for last job! Good story progress! Oh man the Hayase walks in on Kizaki was epic and done better than the manga.

We are OFFICIALLY introduced to the characters that Hayase is going to work with: Hind D/Vardant/Painkiller/Deceive

Hayase got his appartment finally! YOU THE MAN! Now get some beer and chicks! :P OH WAIT there chicks there......Owgawa who saw him naked! LOL

The shopping was nice! Hayase must be loaded with cash to buy all this stuff! The credit card looks similar to the one from the anime series called Sekirei known as MBI black card.

I LOL SO MUCH at both scenes were Hayase gets his ass kicked by Kizaki! The best was when the commander got also his ass whooped for giving that transmitter to Hayase!

I LOL when the commander gave that transmitter that Hayase could watch Kizaki change and take a shower................ALRIGHT HAYASE welcome to the ADULT WORLD.

LOL at the commander being in a tree costume!

LOL at when the Endo Twins appear in their outfits! ON A SERIOUS NOTE.......this important because Hayase gives a item that makes the Twins distinguish themselves and change their attitude more than before. It is also a part where Izuna takes more liking to Hayase cause the item it is to her he gives it.

LOL at Rachel for being very funny and enjoyable this episode!

LOL at people using Hayase for their shows!

THUMBS UP for Kizaki with a chainsaw!

Next episode will have action.

HIGHLIGHTS

Hayase being greeted by Miu...does she have like the biggest bust or Kizaki/Risako beat her???+Yeah the commander has a perversion with that look.

I like Hayase's apartment! Want one room like his NOW!+Too bad the commander tricks him into seeing Kizaki naked. NOT BAD though he got sent to the ER.

NICE FANSERVICE of Kizaki!

LOVE THE NEW OFFICIAL INTRO!

The shopping part was done good!+Kizaki going to school with Hayase??? That will be a problem!

LOL MY ASS OFF to Hayase in that chair and gets to be rocketed with that chair into a high altitude put it this way.

So one of them is a boy after all! In the manga it is also shown during this small arc about their relation with Hayase.

This was a well done part about the hairpin and Izuna.

The commander is weird cosplaying a tree! LOL XD+YUP He is perverted!

Some more fanservice or Rachel and Miu!

Rachel was pretty nice in that scene+KIZAKI CHAINSAW=WIN WIN!

Nice ending of episode with Hayase and Risako!

angel999Nov 16, 2008 8:27 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 7, 2008 7:52 PM

Feb 2008
OMG Angel when are you actually going to updated your anime list even thought you have seen a lot of anime. Yes it's was quite good xD

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 7, 2008 8:18 PM
Oct 2008
Eh it was ok not a great episode and i filler that really didnt do anything for the story or really anything for me to want to keep watching i hope episode 7 does a lot better
Nov 7, 2008 9:00 PM

Mar 2008
this ep is nothing really special and only act as an introduction to the members of JUDA...
very minor fanservice
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2008 10:49 PM

Jul 2008
Really no plot development at all in this episode, but simply based on the amount of times Kouichi got LOLOWNED, I think I've dried my throat out laughing so hard. I'm almost crying here, oh god... The president has a very, very sick sense of humor.

This really was mostly an introduction of the rest of the group episode, with a little more character dev. to Kouichi, though not much. I'd argue this is a better episode than the first three, but it pales in comparison to the last two.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Nov 8, 2008 3:53 AM
Nov 2007
Funny episode ^^

Though I hope they make some progress in the next episode, But according to the next episode preview I see they do.
Nov 8, 2008 2:49 PM
Aug 2008
I thought it was an entertaining episode! Haha. Even though it was an introduction to the members of Juda, I enjoyed it~ Totally agree about Kouichi getting owned, and the president just made me rofl even more. Forest Fairy ftw~ xD
Nov 8, 2008 3:10 PM

Jul 2008
roa57 said:
I thought it was an entertaining episode! Haha. Even though it was an introduction to the members of Juda, I enjoyed it~ Totally agree about Kouichi getting owned, and the president just made me rofl even more. Forest Fairy ftw~ xD

I should say forest fairy with big breasts??? O_O
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Nov 8, 2008 11:26 PM

Dec 2007
awesome episode!!!
love this anime so far!!
Nov 9, 2008 11:30 AM

Oct 2008
man that was funny, we learn more about how important their jobs are at this point. as pops JUDA mentioned it's a thankless job, in order for them to enjoy it they have days like that.

even though it was a little development. it somehow made things a little clearer. oh we now know everyone's character traits and stuff.

the cardboard thing was funny. they are by far the most laid back organization ever.
Nov 9, 2008 5:25 PM

Jul 2008
This episode was quite amusing! I love how it can be so ridiculous, yet so.. touching.

And I'm happy Hayase and his friend payed a visit to Yajima's grave together. Very nice end!
Nov 10, 2008 11:27 AM

Aug 2008
The twins crossdressing and the Forest Fairy were gold. The rest was filler.
I'm gonna need to make a GIF of the pres turning around in the tree outfit.

angel999 said:
roa57 said:
Forest Fairy ftw~ xD

I should say forest fairy with big breasts??? O_O
WTFH
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Nov 10, 2008 6:27 PM

Sep 2008
??? was rather boring....
Nov 10, 2008 9:10 PM

May 2008
Yokurama said:
awesome episode!!!
love this anime so far!!

I agree too.

Shedinja said:
This episode was quite amusing! I love how it can be so ridiculous, yet so.. touching.

And I'm happy Hayase and his friend payed a visit to Yajima's grave together. Very nice end!

It was a good episode.
Nov 11, 2008 8:13 AM

May 2008
I must say this one episode lifted the show quite a bit for me. Up until now I've mostly been annoyed by the main character's assholity (*makes a word up*); finally we get to see that they can focus a bit on humor as well. I give the episode two thumbs up in my book.
[Insert Zeeky Boogy Doog here]
Nov 11, 2008 10:24 AM

Jun 2008
I'm surprised they can afford fillers on a 24 episode adaptation, I wonder how far they plan to go before deviating completely from the original storyline.

Moritsugu spending the entire episode on tsukkomi practice was a let down, as I wanted to see him actually doing something.

Aside from that my hopes are still up to see how PAINKILLER is. Mostly if it's design is on par with the other Machina.
Nov 11, 2008 11:51 AM

Jul 2008
RandomOugi said:
I'm surprised they can afford fillers on a 24 episode adaptation, I wonder how far they plan to go before deviating completely from the original storyline.

Moritsugu spending the entire episode on tsukkomi practice was a let down, as I wanted to see him actually doing something.

Aside from that my hopes are still up to see how PAINKILLER is. Mostly if it's design is on par with the other Machina.

Don't worry there are also fillers in the manga. I think they will make it good.
Nov 12, 2008 3:50 AM

Aug 2008
Something I forgot to mention. I just noticed this episode how terrible the JUDA logo is from a graphic design standpoint.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Nov 14, 2008 10:40 AM

Oct 2008
and from a corporate standpoint, they are just flat out cheap when it comes to intro. they used cardboards with specs of their mecha to introduce people. they could have at least used powerpoint >.>
Nov 15, 2008 12:38 AM

Jun 2007
I'm disappointed. Sure the comedy was good but without Hayase's crazy questionable personality that he had in the first few eps the show took a turn for the worst, or at least a turn for the same old hero type mecha show. Now it's like a comedy/romance show :( damn it.
Nov 15, 2008 5:02 AM

Sep 2007
I thought this episode was hilarious...I agree with others that it was merely a full episode to introduce the JUDA members...but i still liked it. Some character development...lots of funny scenes...overall a pretty good episode for a break from the action.

ROFL when Kizaki ran towards Hayase after he saw her naked and all he could say was BOOBS!

LOL also at the "mysterious fairy in the forest of JUDA"
Nov 16, 2008 5:21 PM

Nov 2007
A good episode, even funny especially with the commander-fairy! XD

After watching the 4, 5 and 6th episode, i have hope what the next will be interesting.
I have always a problem with the charac design (Hisashi Hirai, no no non Y___Y what is it ?) but it's better than at the beginning.

It's pity, i didn't download yet the 7th episode. |:

Nov 20, 2008 3:06 PM

Sep 2008
Well. I was very happy during this ep.

He finally accepted his friends death and will now evolve. Dont know what else to say other than he must have been happy during a few of those moments when he saw her nude.
Nov 30, 2008 10:39 PM

Nov 2007
i too liked this episode alot. i was laughing alot also. filler in some ways or maybe it was an intro to becomign part of the team. anyhow, it was good.
Dec 26, 2008 11:47 PM

Oct 2007
I loved Hayase's "get back to the kitchen" speech.
Jun 28, 2012 2:06 PM

Mar 2012
Kizaki is a bitch.
Oct 1, 2012 4:55 PM

Nov 2011
Miu = cutey!

I lol'd @ the scene when Kouichi walked into "room 203". Oh God.This episode was out of this world tbh, all that fan-service. Also, how the hell did Kouichi escape from that box trick??
Apr 20, 2015 9:04 AM
Jun 2013
lol he went to the hospital cause he got his ass beat by kizaki. well we have out intros and like the fact they explained their pictures in the background. wow everything free if you work there sounds awesome. Never got the whole "new student is so hot" trope when she doesint look radically different. what a evil sister making her bro dress in drag lol. guessing this chick now has a crush for kouichi now. wow creepy ceo tree. Oh man the ceo just wants this guy to get killed. funny episode with a sobering moment at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrels Episode 23 Discussion

KaminaKai - Mar 13, 2009

20 by Archean-Return »»
Jan 24, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrels Episode 17 Discussion

id - Jan 30, 2009

16 by Archean-Return »»
Jan 23, 11:11 AM

» Bluray release outside of Japan

removed-user - May 15, 2020

0 by removed-user »»
May 15, 2020 3:05 PM

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrels Episode 24 Discussion

KaminaKai - Mar 20, 2009

44 by gophercg »»
Mar 1, 2017 6:37 AM

Poll: » Kurogane no Linebarrels Episode 22 Discussion

noteDhero - Mar 9, 2009

25 by gophercg »»
Feb 27, 2017 2:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.