Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2012 4:20 PM

Oct 2009
PCP don't have an anime, ahahah poor mashiro~

ssf4ae (pc) : misterCybou
sc2 : CybE // 665
Nov 1, 2012 6:08 AM

Apr 2011
and thus, the poorest arc of the manga begins. Hopefully it will take just 2-3 episodes max at this pace and move on to the love fest comp. and then the main focus of the season ..... Nanamine.

Heavy spoilers ahead.... watch out. Only for Manga readers.

Nov 1, 2012 3:27 PM

Jun 2011
27CansOfTuna said:
PCP WILL NOT GET AN ANIME

What was Hattori even saying, I just was so angry at him when he said that as it clearly showed he had no idea it was already receiving proposals. I still dont understand what Sasaki is doing by not moving these forward.

Hattori did point out though that PCP had some parent complaints, since the things they do in PCP is quite possible for children to imitate. If PCP were to get an anime those complaints would only escalate which will lead to severe consequences for Jack.
Dec 1, 2012 3:01 AM

Jun 2008
Parents don't want their kids imitating PCP. After i saw those kids play that prank on the other kid in the park it immediately crossed my mind on how it could be a problem and after that Hattori said it too.

Mashiro is a nice guy that doesn't like saying no so that was a hard spot when they asked him like that. He should have said i'll tell you later and discuss his thoughts with Takagi.
Personally i wouldn't give up on making a anime about it.

Salce said:
27CansOfTuna said:
What was Hattori even saying, I just was so angry at him when he said that as it clearly showed he had no idea it was already receiving proposals. I still dont understand what Sasaki is doing by not moving these forward.

Hattori knows about the proposals, but Sasaki won't accept them precisely because of the reason Hattori said.
Fathers don't want their kids imitating PCP.

WTF? According to Hattori it would be hard making an anime out of it because sponsors wouldn't want to get involved but if TV stations are making anime proposals then it must mean they already found sponsors so what the hell is the problem? I doubt they will be making proposals if they had no sponsor for it and thought no one was gonna sponsor it.
So if Sasaki and Hattori are the ones rejecting the proposals then they are the ones at fault for PCP not getting an anime.
Feb 1, 2013 8:43 PM

Jan 2011
Mashiro suggesting Miho to voice the main heroine of PCP Drama CD. I just love how they act so lovey-dovey in their own way. :) It was cool to see the kids playing PCP at the park. LOL @ Mashiro's face at the end. Are you seriously okay with it, Mashiro? xD
May 13, 2013 1:34 PM

Jan 2012
please don't spend too much time on the gay phaggy assistant (no homophobia)

the build up instrumental for OP song is fucking awesome... until the dreaded awful voice comes on.... makes me rage hard..
May 30, 2013 6:17 AM

Jan 2013
Damn, why can't they just marry without needing to be an anime.
It would make everything easier.
Sep 11, 2013 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
Why does Mashiro have to be that stubborn and can't just tell out his real opinion? With Azuki and Takagi around he has exactly the people who would really listen to what he says but he just doesn't.. other people would be really happy to have that. :/
Dec 11, 2013 2:00 PM

May 2012
Oh damn they won't get any anime adaptation, well that sucks a lot and now with that ending I really wonder what will happen!
Jan 22, 2014 4:09 PM

Mar 2012
kson said:
and the boring arc starts next episode

Say it ain't so! D:

RediceRyan said:
Damn, why can't they just marry without needing to be an anime.
It would make everything easier.

Because Mashiro/Azuki logic.
Jan 24, 2014 8:53 PM

Apr 2011
Why does this anime remind me of Lovely Complex? Is it the art or the humor?
Jan 24, 2014 9:03 PM

Apr 2011
2 Questions.
a) What was Takagi implying he could do without looking?
b) Was Iwase happy crying or sad/depressed crying? Please explain.
Feb 6, 2014 8:07 PM

Aug 2013
Oh shit, thing are going bad for Mashiro. After learning that PCP can't really be addapted in an anime and struggling about if he should ask Takagi if he want to do another manga in parrarel, that demand really hit the nail in the wrong place. They really need to tell the truth to Hattori about Mashiro motivation or he'll never really know how to work with his feeling.

When Hattori judge the other assistant work, it waas so funny xD

Also, Takagi talking dirty... :P
I already foreshadow Miyoshi pregnant in a near future.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 3, 2014 2:12 PM

Jan 2013
Ha, "it can't be an anime"
Why can't it be an anime if there are already 2 adaption requests?
Aug 4, 2014 9:08 PM

Aug 2014
ah, can't help but be a bit annoyed. mashiro is too soft.
Nov 9, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2013
Interesting episode, actually I liked more the idea of the city being alive then the other of the dog.
Mar 21, 2015 7:36 PM

Nov 2014
Poor Saikou, if only he told Takagi about starting new manga earlier.
However I like the new assistent, and of course Takagi is the best. I would say it would be promising manga.

Plot twist: Takagi and and new assistant manga will get published and have an anime, while Saikou cries alone :p
HakayaMar 21, 2015 8:32 PM
Mar 29, 2016 9:20 PM

Mar 2014
Big Flaw .
Another series ehh !? wouldn't that be bad for the duo ? right !!
Second series please .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2016 12:18 PM

Sep 2015
Pile of problems this episode :0
Dec 18, 2019 4:01 AM

Mar 2015
Hmm can't help but feel Mashiro will come to regret that lel
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 5, 2020 1:09 PM

May 2018
Mashiro showing every face imaginable lol... maybe we'll even get a Mashiro ahegao face next episode
Jan 13, 2021 5:08 AM

Jul 2017
Great episode, although it sucks a bit for both Mashiro and Takagi that PCP won't ever likely be made to an anime due to its content being too realistic and addicting, that parents have sent multiple complaints about the nature of its chapters where kids could be influenced too much to act like criminals, even in the world of fiction. At least its got a drama CD where Miho finally gets to voice an Ashirogi Muto character in the heroine, Mai Annojou (although dreams aren't accomplished just yet since not an anime), and a novel too. PCP might not be THE manga that gets Moritaka and Miho to be together and married, but it's one step closer I'd say. Takagi didn't calculate the value of an anime adaptation when formulating PCP so the next manga they do together, if a hit, can definitely be THE ONE.

Although, there is some slight tension brewing as Shiratori prepared a storyboard based on the dog he loves, and with revisions from Takagi, it turns out to be good and even not too far off from serialization-level material, even backed up by a top class editor in Hattori. Mashiro's feeling a bit conflicted since Takagi's working on PCP already with him and they're a duo, who also now need to slowly conceptualize a new manga that could attract sponsorship and be turned to an anime in the long run.
Jan 22, 2021 10:10 AM

Jul 2020
Damn Moritaka is in a sticky situation as soon as things were looking great. Lots of interesting character development here I'm looking forward to it.
Jul 31, 2021 4:21 AM

Jan 2020
Just my guess, it seems like the fact that PCP can't get an anime adaptation might be the trigger to the born of the manga, Bakuman
Jul 31, 2021 4:22 AM

Jan 2020
And it seems like Moritaka will aim for 2 manga serializations just like Eiji
Oct 21, 2021 5:58 PM

Dec 2007
LOL mashiro's face at the end.
kinda understand masshiro's feeling, he thought to take the time being before offering takagi thinking about new series to be adapted for anime but ended up being offered making the story for shiratori before he even had the time to think about that. kinda unfair.

disappointed as well for PCP not going to be anime, it's understandable when the reason is said, but they started the whole damn mangaka thing to that.

miho's e-mails LOL
still felt those episodes missing other characters. HIRAMARU !!!
Oct 26, 2022 9:25 PM

Jan 2020
Well, PCP survived. Suck on that Iwase!

Honestly, I feel like Moritaka has come far enough to have "reached his dream." Having his relationship with Miho be contingent on an anime, specifically, is rather stupid at this point. They have other mediums adapting their characters and stories now, and overall PCP is a hit. It just gets more and more annoying to drag out this promise. If that's how it's going to be, I'd sooner have them never end up together and die alone for their stubbornness. They need to just accept that they are established enough in their careers to start directly supporting one another and building a life together.

Aside from that, not having Iwase around was a nice change of pace. There should be more episodes without her.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

116 by I-yas-yes »»
Apr 1, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

62 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 31, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2013

78 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 30, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2012

66 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 29, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Bakuman. 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 1, 2012

58 by I-yas-yes »»
Mar 28, 4:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.