Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 24, 2012 7:51 AM

Oct 2010
I will be pure bullshit if Naruto beats Madara. Five Kage couldn't defeat him and if this walking plot armor succeeds then... ah hell with it, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
Oct 24, 2012 8:12 AM

Dec 2011
The flashback is finally over and back to the plot...

But a break next week? No! Just when things got excited.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2012 8:19 AM

Jul 2010
Another break?...dafuq.
Oct 24, 2012 8:40 AM

May 2011
iLostReason said:
Another break?...dafuq.

Kishimoto needs to rest after all this flashback hard-working.. XD
Oct 24, 2012 8:41 AM

Oct 2011
Good chapter
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2012 8:42 AM

Oct 2011
HauntingShock said:
uzee said:
Just a quick question - how did he summon the Kyuubi on Rin's grave when they said that Naruto was going to be born soon, i.e. the Kyuubi is still supposed to be in Kushina

Now that you mentioned it...

Seriously? It was a time-skip/flashforward :/
It cuts to the stuff we already saw in the jinchuuriki arc and then another cut to the present
Oct 24, 2012 8:52 AM

Jan 2012
WOW... the battle will finally begins! MADARA VS NARUTO!
Oct 24, 2012 9:14 AM
Feb 2011
I have this funny feeling that Sasuke will join the battle soon. And this time, he fights alongside Naruto and he'll be all like, "Fuck my ancestors. I'm the last living Uchiha of this generation. I decide what will happen with this clan" or something like that.

Oh yeah I also have another feeling that there will be a scene shift next chapter. I'm dying to know what Sasuke and Orochimaru will do.
I think therefore I am. Lulz☆彡
Oct 24, 2012 9:22 AM

May 2011
is tsunade and the others kage really dead?
Oct 24, 2012 9:52 AM

Mar 2011
Nice. Reached the end of Obito's missing years and now we have the final final final showdown between Naruto and Resu-Madara and between kakashi and Obito.

Wooooo, some epic fighting with all sorts of supporting characters jumping in at one point! I wouldn't mind a bit more Hinata action soon but I'm blatantly biased!
Oct 24, 2012 9:57 AM

May 2010
Meh chapter. I found really silly scene where Kakashi talks to Rin's grave about Naruto, and Obito hears it by a totall coincidence.
I also didn't like the scene when Obito was about to fight Minato, and he's being all like "I DON'T CAAAARE (Pewdiepie anyone?)", it just makes me dislike him, seriously :( Still remember how kickass he was back then, in the Kakashi Gaiden...
Interesting thing is that we know that Rin's surname - Nohara. I liked this and two last pages most this week. Loved the wooden dragon!
Oct 24, 2012 11:01 AM

Mar 2011
^It's not like Obito found out from Kakashi what was going ong. He obviously had a lot of knowledge for the incident for you to assume that he learned it from Kakashi at that momment.

Obito not caring for the world is what makes him all the more awesome as a villain.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 24, 2012 11:25 AM

Sep 2012
Decent explanation as to why Obito is Tobi. Finally back to the fight now, next chapter should be awesome.
"If you can't even protect your captain, then your ambition is useless" - Roronoa Zoro
Oct 24, 2012 11:29 AM

Feb 2009
I think it's strange how Obito suddenly becomes all competent and knowledgeable. It's dumb for Obito to just turn his back on everything because he saw Kakashi kill Rin, he did not even question it or anything. To even fight Minato and try to harm his wife and newborn child is just beyond stupid of Obito.

The whole Obito liking Rin and Kakashi killing Rin is a stupid thing to play off why Obito would turn bad, because as someone said it was some dumb childhood crush that I have no bond to. What I mean is like, I have a "bond" to how Hinata feels about Naruto, but Obito and Rin are just characters I've seen in two episodes and just now after 600 chapters.

Also, I love how Sasuke is nothing and the whole battle of Sasuke vs Naruto is just dumped away. It seemed all important before when Naruto saved Sakura after she tried to kill Sasuke, but how can that fit in now lol? Naruto will just be like lol oh ya i 4got i have to saves my bff sasuke!
o genki desu ka
Oct 24, 2012 11:32 AM

Jun 2012
If you ask me at that time Obito had already snatched Kurama from Kushina and just ported there through Kamui. Then he waited for Kakashi to leave and then he summoned the Kyuubi on top of Rin's grave as a "I'm doing this for you." crap. Remember that Minato was busy getting his wife and Naruto home, so that took some time.

It's nice to see that Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko were following Jiraya's teachings up to that point. Damned Madara.

Regarding Naruto vs Madara, remember that while Naruto isn't the sharpest, he can come up with impressive counter-tactics using kage bunshin like when he figured how to stop the Third Raikage, who was reported the strongest and not even people from his village ever realized how he scarred himself. Same thing against Kakuzu, although I think Madara's IQ is better than that money hoarder's.
Oct 24, 2012 12:57 PM

Jun 2012
pekk07 said:
Obito and Kakashi will mortally wound each other, and then Kakashi tells Obito why he had to kill Rin. Obito will be all like "omg what have i done. I've misunderstood everything, i'm really sorry." Unseals all the tailed beasts and then dies. Naruto takes inn all the tailed beasts and becomes Goku level powerfull. Madara will be all like "oh shit, Naruto is the new Rikudo. I'm in deep shit" Tries to escape, but gets caught by Naruto. And then we will get 20 chapters of flashback from Madara, after that Naruto uses talk no jutsu, and Madara will say something like "Naruto you're right, i will go back to the afterworld". And we will be all like "oh for fuck sake, talk no jutsu worked again!!"

This
Oct 24, 2012 1:08 PM

Apr 2011
Jakemonogatari said:
pekk07 said:
Obito and Kakashi will mortally wound each other, and then Kakashi tells Obito why he had to kill Rin. Obito will be all like "omg what have i done. I've misunderstood everything, i'm really sorry." Unseals all the tailed beasts and then dies. Naruto takes inn all the tailed beasts and becomes Goku level powerfull. Madara will be all like "oh shit, Naruto is the new Rikudo. I'm in deep shit" Tries to escape, but gets caught by Naruto. And then we will get 20 chapters of flashback from Madara, after that Naruto uses talk no jutsu, and Madara will say something like "Naruto you're right, i will go back to the afterworld". And we will be all like "oh for fuck sake, talk no jutsu worked again!!"

This

LMAO! pekk07 you just made my day! xD
Oct 24, 2012 1:10 PM

Aug 2012
Good Chapter, but it's annoying to have to wait two weeks for the next. Especially when they haven't explained why Kakashi killed Rin aswell. :/

That Wood Dragon looks awesome, it might have been able bound the kyuubi before, but I don't think Naruto will give in to easy to that. ^^
Oct 24, 2012 1:58 PM
Sep 2011
j0x said:
Zakeru1221 said:
I wonder if Naruto would have also turned evil if Sasuke had killed Sakura...

for sure and its not totally impossible, remember when Pain almost killed Hinata in front of Naruto and Naruto just become emotionally crazy and triggered the evil Kyuubi Cloak?

... what does Naruto caring for Hinata have to do with Sakura. They have totally different relationships. I agree with Zakeru1221. I also think that Naruto cares more about Sasuke than he does Sakura.

And this fight is going to be freaking awesome!!!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Oct 24, 2012 3:34 PM

Apr 2010
Bad time to stop for a week. It's going well and the flashback is over. Kakashi vs Obito, final round!
Oct 24, 2012 3:35 PM

Apr 2012
I can kind of guess where Obito is coming from, and to be frank, he isn't evil, at all. He just fights for what he believes is the right thing.
He honestly thinks living in an illusion would be better for everyone, as it would actually be a life without conflict, a truly peaceful life. It wouldn't be real, it would be like a dream as Zetsu said, and we have to recognise that a lot of people would rather live in a dream than face real life, that is what happened to Obito, ''reality'' was too much for him to take and he found a way to escape it, and now wants to bring everyone along, wheter they like it or not.

Madara on the other hand, well, I simply don't trust him enough to believe that he has the same motives as Obito, instead of just saying it to better manipulate him.

Naruto isn't really naive as most people say, he has lost a lot of people precious to him and has lived a hard life, he just has a lot of faith in humanity (something that most of us lack), he believes most people can be saved, that ways can be changed, and will fight to the very end to prove it.

Sasuke...well, his objective right now is unclear, but I would think that he can still be ''saved'' (with that I mean him losing the hate that resisded in hisbody, not returning to the village and all that nonsense), he is more of a person trying to find a purpose in life, wich has been up until now led by his hatred, his foes (Itachi, Danzo, etc.) killed in a quest for revenge was not able to make him lose any of his hatred (revenge won't solve anything and all that jazz...), so to be able to live with it and having nothing to do at life, he decides to become an ''eternal avenger'', using his hatred that he will never be able to get rid of (in his mind) to make people understand his pain, a bit like Nagato really, only that Sasuke just wants people to fall into the same darkness he is in.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Oct 24, 2012 4:01 PM

Jul 2010
pekk07 said:

lol sadly it will probably be this.
Oct 24, 2012 4:05 PM
Nov 2010
"I don't care anymore"
Oct 24, 2012 4:42 PM
Oct 2012
I just want to know what happened to Rin! Looking inward to next chapter though, hopefully see some fight scenes. I hope Kakashi gets to pull something big off.
Oct 24, 2012 6:08 PM
May 2012
Dragon vs the Demon. Oh my.
Oct 24, 2012 6:15 PM

May 2010
The title of this chapter is hilarous
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 24, 2012 6:25 PM

Mar 2011
pekk07 said:

And when did Naruto become so digimon-like that this scenario got so much approval?
From a different perspective:
Obito is reminded what it means to be human and realises that he can't revolutionise the world by plunging it into a world of illussions and fakeness OR he goes at it to the very end saying he doesn't regret anything at all OR ...another scenario that me and ciddypoo discussed in a previous thread (that is kinda too big to include in one post). And this "talk no jutsu" that everyone seems to hate is actually the very heart of the manga that existed from the get-go (remember haku/Zabuza). Maybe you shouldn't view it as if the discussions between heroes and villains are an obstacle and a flaw of this series. Granted sometimes Kishimoto doesn't deliver them that good always and in most cases it ends up being a generic discussion about love and hatred, but in the end that's kishimoto's character and he wants to show a clash of ideals.

Maybe you are the ones at fault(did you ever ask yourselves that?) for trying to classify everything in two big distinct buskets of "good" and "evil". And Madara is most propably the one who won't get a flashback, since he is not connected directly to the characters of this generation anymore than what we have been shown. We know enough of him. Did we ever get a flashback of Orochimaru? NO. We simply accepted that he seeks the knowledge of the world as an ambition that grew into him and , I believe, that the ambition of the moon-eye plan is something similar to that, in other words a conviction that grew into Madara.

My only distress is that these discussion and character development lose face in the 17 pages per week routine. In the anime they are better with the proper music and longer consistency.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 24, 2012 7:49 PM

Jan 2010
Arashi89 said:

I totally agree with you, except for Naruto's "talk no jutsu".

I liked when Naruto resolved the differences between him and Nagato by talking.

But this should not happen with Madara. At least I hope so.
Madara should die with his utopia.

pekk07 said:

lol
BDLOct 24, 2012 7:58 PM
Oct 24, 2012 9:03 PM

Jul 2007
I don't care what happens, but we all know kakashi is never going to show his face. That is the biggest flaw in this series and original kishi was going to show this, but fanbase was sooo strongly against it, that he also decided against it. So sad. Just once i would of love to see who the man is under that mask lol.

Maybe if we are lucky we will get little a lil mini teaser extra chapter episode after the manga is finished or something.

@pekker Talk no jutsu has been the entire concept of how naruto is shown, get used to it, if you don't like it then stop reading or watching it, thats all i have to say. Persoanlly i like how kishi goes into depth bout every little aspect of the series.
ArtimesGamerOct 24, 2012 9:08 PM

Oct 24, 2012 9:07 PM

Apr 2012
Here comes Kakashi vs. Obito!
Oct 24, 2012 9:38 PM

Jan 2009
MrsRoyMustang said:
j0x said:
Zakeru1221 said:
I wonder if Naruto would have also turned evil if Sasuke had killed Sakura...

for sure and its not totally impossible, remember when Pain almost killed Hinata in front of Naruto and Naruto just become emotionally crazy and triggered the evil Kyuubi Cloak?

... what does Naruto caring for Hinata have to do with Sakura. They have totally different relationships. I agree with Zakeru1221. I also think that Naruto cares more about Sasuke than he does Sakura.

And this fight is going to be freaking awesome!!!

the fact that Naruto can snap more higher when Sakura dies compared to Hinata's almost death, thats my point
Oct 24, 2012 10:16 PM

Jul 2009
Kanic said:
pekk07 said:

And when did Naruto become so digimon-like that this scenario got so much approval?
From a different perspective:
Obito is reminded what it means to be human and realises that he can't revolutionise the world by plunging it into a world of illussions and fakeness OR he goes at it to the very end saying he doesn't regret anything at all OR ...another scenario that me and ciddypoo discussed in a previous thread (that is kinda too big to include in one post). And this "talk no jutsu" that everyone seems to hate is actually the very heart of the manga that existed from the get-go (remember haku/Zabuza). Maybe you shouldn't view it as if the discussions between heroes and villains are an obstacle and a flaw of this series. Granted sometimes Kishimoto doesn't deliver them that good always and in most cases it ends up being a generic discussion about love and hatred, but in the end that's kishimoto's character and he wants to show a clash of ideals.

Maybe you are the ones at fault(did you ever ask yourselves that?) for trying to classify everything in two big distinct buskets of "good" and "evil". And Madara is most propably the one who won't get a flashback, since he is not connected directly to the characters of this generation anymore than what we have been shown. We know enough of him. Did we ever get a flashback of Orochimaru? NO. We simply accepted that he seeks the knowledge of the world as an ambition that grew into him and , I believe, that the ambition of the moon-eye plan is something similar to that, in other words a conviction that grew into Madara.

My only distress is that these discussion and character development lose face in the 17 pages per week routine. In the anime they are better with the proper music and longer consistency.

Seems like people have taken my post far too seriously. My post was meant as a overly simplified and childish way of showing how things have turned out this far. Not a "this is exactly what will happen" scenario.

But I do think that Kishi needs to do something different this time around, in my opinion Madara can not take the same way out or end his days the same way Nagato/Zabuza/Gara did. Become goodish. Madara is (in my eyes) the biggest villain and he and we deserve a great ending. A unique ending.
And i agree with you that Naruto is all about a clash of ideals. I like that part, because that is how it is in the real world as well. But having the same outcome every time is boring and honestly disappointing.
Oct 24, 2012 11:10 PM

Jan 2012
so Rin was not a spy. she is buried in konoha

link9us said:
I don't care what happens, but we all know kakashi is never going to show his face. That is the biggest flaw in this series and original kishi was going to show this, but fanbase was sooo strongly against it, that he also decided against it. So sad. Just once i would of love to see who the man is under that mask lol.

Maybe if we are lucky we will get little a lil mini teaser extra chapter episode after the manga is finished or something.

@pekker Talk no jutsu has been the entire concept of how naruto is shown, get used to it, if you don't like it then stop reading or watching it, thats all i have to say. Persoanlly i like how kishi goes into depth bout every little aspect of the series.

i think that wouldnt mind (I HAVE TO) know "whats under the mask" but it would be awkward seeing kakashi without mask while reading- his image is so wedded with this mask. so after-the-manga-ends is a good idea imo

and i agree with what youve wrote: talk no jutsu has been the entire concept of naruto
talk no justu is what we love naruto for
Lemon13Oct 24, 2012 11:41 PM
Oct 24, 2012 11:48 PM

Mar 2011
@pekk07
I feel obligated to apologise. Sorry then. It's just that most people that picked on what you said were fueled by your post and let out their supposed criticism for Naruto while they were talking about stuff irrelevant to Naruto's style.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 25, 2012 2:19 AM

Jun 2008
Aloxamax said:
I can kind of guess where Obito is coming from, and to be frank, he isn't evil, at all. He just fights for what he believes is the right thing.
He honestly thinks living in an illusion would be better for everyone, as it would actually be a life without conflict, a truly peaceful life. It wouldn't be real, it would be like a dream as Zetsu said, and we have to recognise that a lot of people would rather live in a dream than face real life, that is what happened to Obito, ''reality'' was too much for him to take and he found a way to escape it, and now wants to bring everyone along, wheter they like it or not.

This. What people don't get is that Obito isn't just trying to destroy everything because of pain of losing his girl. If he didn't have Madara put all those words in his head about light and shadow and stuff then he will have probably go all depressed over Rin but eventually he would have simply got over it or just try to avenge her by killing Kakashi or something. Now he doesn't really care about taking revenge on Kakashi or anything else. Rin's death was the trigger on proving Madara's words right in his head not that everything is only being done for her alone. Madara gave him a whole world theory and the event helped adopt that theory. What drives him is the belief in that theory.
That why he can easily do those horrible staff to his ex-friends and comrades. He can do all that because nothing that happens in that world matters to him, that world is insignificant to him since he believes everyone would be happy and fine when that theory becomes reality and a new world gets created. He sees the current world as a failure and too hard to live in. He lost his faith in the current world because he believes in a new faith that Madara put in his head that denies that world. He really thinks the dream world is the best for all and Rin's existence is the start of his motivation but his religious believe in the other world is the what is really moving him. Rin's death was simply the proof of the correctness of Madara's theory(religion).
Oct 25, 2012 3:08 AM

Jul 2007
Man i just want to know so bad who this other person "the one who knows everything" what the hell is orichimaru and sasuske going to do in all of this, that question has been burning in mind since the Resurrection of orichimaru. Kishi has a secret in store for us. But i am betting its not going to be for a while untill they show up on the battle field.

Oct 25, 2012 3:17 AM

Aug 2012
Even if Madara/Obito succeed, how do they plan on maintaining their perfect world?

Peoples physical bodies are still going to need water/nutrition so unless they want their perfect world to last less than 10 days they need to come up with something.

Even if they find a solution to that problem, in 100~ years everyone will die unless the gen-jutsu forces peoples physical bodies to zombie-fuck eachother and propagate the human race.

Although to them I suppose everyone in the world succumbing to death wouldn't be a bad thing, because essentially there wouldn't be any suffering or pain.

I doubt these issues will ever be talked about or solved (mainly because Naruto will talk-no-jutsu the shit out of them before their plan comes to fruition, and these glaring flaws become obvious).
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Oct 25, 2012 4:16 AM

Jan 2012
I have a feeling that in two weeks, it will pick back up with Sasuke or some other characters instead of Kakashi/Naruto/etc.
Oct 25, 2012 7:42 AM

Mar 2012
I think Madara watches too much SAO with that plan of his
End Zionazism
Oct 25, 2012 8:01 AM

Apr 2012
Goryo said:
Even if Madara/Obito succeed, how do they plan on maintaining their perfect world?

Peoples physical bodies are still going to need water/nutrition so unless they want their perfect world to last less than 10 days they need to come up with something.

Well, Madara managed to survive while connected to the Gedo...that could work, possibly, it could keep people alive.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Oct 25, 2012 10:48 AM

Jan 2010
i wonder why kakashi killed rin so much! but this manga will take a break next week..and
that totally killed it! ><
Oct 26, 2012 12:29 AM

Jan 2011
I don't know about you guys, but I personally think Obito is childish and a dumbass.

He suddenly becomes friends with the most suspicious and weirdest old man of all time with a army of clones behind him.

Never mind the fact the old man blantly stated that the body he was using was being supported from Harashima's cells, which is from the first hokage. For someone who wanted to be hokage, he wouldn't find it a bit suspicious that some strange old man is using Harashima's DNA to create a army?

Then while he has no clue about what's going on, he stumbles upon a battle with Kakashi impaling Rin. Seriously? If he was in the same class as Kakashi and Rin back then when it was war time, he should have somewhat of a clue of why Kakashi killed her. It probably had something to do with a mission or the huge war that was going on. Never mind the fact Kakashi wasn't exiled from Kohana for his actions, that should have been proof enough.

But no, he decides to listen to the ramblings of a half dead old man and some weird naked plant dudes, and invades his hometown. He hears his teacher is having a kid. That teacher who acted as bait for him. That teacher who taught him, and all he has to say is "I don't care anymore?"

So he refused to acknowledge his rival/friend when in doubt, invades his homeland, summons the kyuubi, kills his teachers wife, kills the third hokages wife (I don't recall if that old lady was his wife or good friends with him), and goes toe to toe with his teacher, over a girl he had a crush on. Some girl that was doing god knows what while he going through rehab in some naked plant guys body.

Seriously bro, grow up.
CrystalTsubakiOct 26, 2012 12:38 AM
Oct 26, 2012 12:47 AM

Jun 2008
CrystalTsubaki said:
I don't know about you guys, but I personally think Obito is childish and a dumbass.

He suddenly becomes friends with the most suspicious and weirdest old man of all time with a army of clones behind him.

Never mind the fact the old man blantly stated that the body he was using was being supported from Harashima's cells, which is from the first hokage. For someone who wanted to be hokage, he wouldn't find it a bit suspicious that some strange old man is using Harashima's DNA to create a army?

Then while he has no clue about what's going on, he stumbles upon a battle with Kakashi impaling Rin. Seriously? If he was in the same class as Kakashi and Rin back then when it was war time, he should have somewhat of a clue of why Kakashi killed her. It probably had something to do with a mission or the huge war that was going on. Never mind the fact he wasn't exiled from Kohana for his actions, that should have been proof enough.

But no, he decides to listen to the ramblings of a half dead old man and some weird naked plant dudes, and invades his hometown. He hears his teacher is having a kid. That teacher who acted as bait for him. That teacher who taught him, and all he has to say is "I don't care anymore?"

So he refused to acknowledge his rival/friend when in doubt, invades his homeland, summons the kyuubi, kills his teachers wife, kills the third hokages wife (I don't recall if that old lady was his wife or good friends with him), and goes toe to toe with his teacher, over a girl he had a crush on. Some girl that was doing god knows what while he going through rehab in some naked plant guys body.

Seriously bro, grow up.

You ain't very bright are you? First of all the old man already told him who he was and He Obito new the history of that name. So there was nothing to suspect since everything was already told to him. Of course at first he probably thought that he was just a diluted old man but at some point he must have realized he wasn't.

Second who the hell told you that Obito thinks Kakashi killed her because Kakashi was evil? He doesn't. He knows Kakashi must have had a very good reason or he was tricked by some genjutsu on killing her but that doesn't stop the fact that her death made him sad.

And as about doing it all for some dead chick. Well that not exactly right, his doing it all for his religion/theory, just read my post above to get it.
Also the i don't care anymore, wasn't meant as i don't care specifically for my teacher. He meant he doesn't care about that world anymore.
Oct 26, 2012 1:29 AM

Jan 2011
You're right, the old man did tell him who he is, and exactly how he was surviving. Normal people wouldn’t believe that at first hand. But after the old man went into details, and said he was using Harashima’s cells to be able to live and make clones, wouldn’t you be very suspicious and take anything that old man said with a grain of salt?

Second, who the hell told you that Obito doesn’t think that? Isn’t that your own opinion, just like I said what my opinion was? I sincerely doubt that Obito thinks that Kakashi had a very good reason, or he wouldn’t have gone down this road. If he did think that Kakashi had a good reason, and still did all of that, I would think he was a even bigger idiot than I thought.

True, seeing his childhood crush die before his very eyes, and seeing the murder was his rival/friend would make anyone sad. Maybe their judgment would be a bit clouded after that. But if he knew Kakashi had a good reason, and still decided to basically become a sociopath for someone else’s ideals, that would be completely stupid. Although, it certainly is easyir to do things when you’re acting in someone else’s stead.

I understand that he meant he didn’t care about anything anymore. But that dead chick is what set the trigger. From what I see he isn’t even doing this for himself, he just embraced Madara’s ideals, because that was the easyir choice. Instead of thinking and acting for himself, he basically just gave up on his life, because of that dead chick. But because he never asked why to get closure, all of this happened. That’s why I think he’s an idiot. It was a salvageable situation, and he abandoned it. Because it’s easyir.

P.S. I think our interpretation of the character Obito will probably be much deeper then what Kishi will show us.
CrystalTsubakiOct 26, 2012 1:49 AM
Oct 26, 2012 4:56 AM
Nov 2007
with the words "hate is born to protect love" they almost had me believe in their plan and think that it's not that bad after all. ))))
Oct 26, 2012 5:04 AM

Sep 2012
Goryo said:

Well I guess they will able to control the flow of time. Like Itachi's genjutsu, 3 days in there only equaled a second in real life.
Oct 27, 2012 2:27 AM

Jul 2009
Kanic said:
@pekk07
I feel obligated to apologise. Sorry then. It's just that most people that picked on what you said were fueled by your post and let out their supposed criticism for Naruto while they were talking about stuff irrelevant to Naruto's style.

No need to apologize, it's not like i got offended or anything:) And i understand where your'e coming from, i also agree to some extent as well.
Oct 27, 2012 10:49 AM
Nov 2009
Obito is worse than Sasuke.

Atleast Sasuke has a more legit reason to become that emo

But Obito? smh... he probably got hypnotized or something. cough*

I'm not hating on Kishi though, he still has this "Person who knows everything" which can maybe turn the tables or just make it more ridiculous than it already is.

This chapter was ok.
Oct 27, 2012 1:15 PM

Mar 2011
Being a revolutionary is emo? Obito is neither an "emo" nor a nihilist. He's just someone who ended up on the conclusion that in order to truly change the world he must press the reset button, not destroy it.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 27, 2012 11:05 PM

May 2012
"This entire world....I don't care about it anymore."
Damn Obito is hardcore. Anyways the chapter was pretty good. I liked the stuff where Obito was talking to Nagato and the others but it sort of slowed down in the middle. Now we're supposed to believe that Kakashi's on par with Obito when he couldn't beat Pain. Madara took out all the kages with ease and yet Naruto's going to beat him?

If this wasn't a shonen, the good guys would get the crap kicked out of them but since it is.....random power ups coming down the line lol!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.