Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2012 7:28 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nashi is hot but I don't trust her and Kajiki was hilarious, I wish he would slap Medaka.
Oct 18, 2012 7:49 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I lol'd at how Medaka introduced her dad.

I lol'd at Kajiki who sang a strange fanfare and crashed down on the ground after jumping.

I also lol'd at Kamome's tsukkomi reactions from Nienami's followup remarks.

Medaka, willing to sacrifice everything even her freedom to save Shiranui. :0 And Nashi-san arrived without Kajiki realizing.
LunyRemOct 18, 2012 7:53 PM
Oct 18, 2012 8:24 PM

Dec 2010
Sigh....so in one chapter they just made the entire previous arc pointless huh T_T, its amazing how annoying Medaka can be, its like she prioritizes one thing at a certain moment then ignores everything else, granted she has always been this impulsive but really that just makes moments like Hanten hitting her last chapter all that much better.
Oct 18, 2012 9:03 PM

Aug 2007
InfiniteDestiny said:
Sigh....so in one chapter they just made the entire previous arc pointless huh T_T, its amazing how annoying Medaka can be, its like she prioritizes one thing at a certain moment then ignores everything else, granted she has always been this impulsive but really that just makes moments like Hanten hitting her last chapter all that much better.

Yea, it's part of her character yet it also makes no sense.......like more than usual.
Oct 19, 2012 3:04 AM
Apr 2012
ooooooookkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy so all zenkichi did for her is pointless
i dont hate her because she did all of that for a friend
but i wanna see zenkichi damn it what his condidtion
Oct 19, 2012 4:54 AM

Jan 2009
wtf Medaka's mother looks evil but very sexy hot at thesame time too lol
and next chapter we will know about Zenkichi and Kumagawa
Oct 19, 2012 12:12 PM

Nov 2011
Bravo Medaka bravo that was your stupidest idea of all, and it's getting annoying that almost every new ch is full of shitty things like that.
Oct 19, 2012 3:37 PM

Sep 2011
Another slow paced but interesting chapter.If she really takes over the Kurokami house,I'm already wondering how the next arc will be.Or wether there will be one at all.
Oct 19, 2012 5:09 PM

Jun 2010
Nienami, would you look at yourself? You're making KAMOME be THE SMART GUY. Think about it for a while.

A nice chapter. I really can't tell whether Tsurubami-hakase is a good guy or a bad guy anymore. Also, is he that guy from the flashback in chapter 153? I'm waiting for this dude's appearance every chapter since then, you know?

Plus one more thing - he's on the moon. During the Dark Wedding Arc they mentioned there was another purpose of the last stage being on the moon, maybe it has to do with Tsurubame himself. While rereading said arc I was also reminded of the fact that NAZE and THE EVIL LOLI are related which makes way too much sense.
ewormOct 20, 2012 3:45 PM
Oct 22, 2012 5:27 PM

Jun 2008
Looks like we're on the confusing side of the manga again.

Really want to see the condition of Zenkichi and Kumagawa. Actually, a break from Medaka's side in the next chapter would be nice~
Nov 2, 2012 10:42 AM
Mar 2009
Jet Black Wedding Feast? What was that?
Seriously, way to throw that all out the window in 2-3 pages.

Medaka's mom looks...nothing like the rest of the Kurokami's.

A fight between Medaka and her dad?
Jan 5, 2013 5:30 PM

Jun 2008
Ishmael said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

Yea, it's part of her character yet it also makes no sense.......like more than usual.

Megmurdel said:
Bravo Medaka bravo that was your stupidest idea of all, and it's getting annoying that almost every new ch is full of shitty things like that.

You idiots don't get anything. Shut the fuck up already. This isn't some stranger. Enough with your moronic remarks.
It's her friends.Also that guy's existence is a dangerous thing. Shiranui would be turned into some monster and her friends and lover wounds won't heal including her own. She has to kill that freaking monster.
It would be completely stupid if she wouldn't.

ChronosXIII said:

Medaka's mom looks...nothing like the rest of the Kurokami's.

That's not Medaka's mom. From her looks it seems she's Naze's mom although i haven't confirm names.
Jul 31, 2013 12:13 PM
Oct 2011
Guy's you are missing the TRUE point of the Jet Black Wedding arc, it was to provide Medaka with MUCH needed character development, before she may have loved people but she never understood them. But with the end of the election and the Jet Black Wedding arc she has come to understand the people she loves so much. Shown by how she managed to win a PSYCHOLOGICAL battle, something the old Medaka never could have done.
Jan 21, 2014 11:38 AM

Aug 2013
We meet Medaka's mother and now Medaka wants to inherit her title now to save Shiranui
Oct 24, 2015 3:09 PM

Aug 2014
Kajiki and Nienami are rather hilarious.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 102 Discussion

Inarius - Jun 24, 2011

4 by mazuchi »»
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 117 Discussion

RawElements - Oct 13, 2011

29 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 13, 2023 10:16 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 19 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 19, 2009

16 by Cam1922 »»
Mar 10, 2023 5:47 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 25, 2010

13 by Gameboy_Matthew »»
Oct 29, 2022 7:37 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Chapter 125 Discussion

Inarius - Dec 3, 2011

18 by vbzre »»
Aug 27, 2022 4:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.