Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (16) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2012 8:54 PM

Jul 2012
tonyxc600 said:
Sooo ummm... Let me get this straight... Does anyone else see an awkward incestuous relationship between Kirito and Sugu coming up? Or am I overthinking about Sugu? ^^

It'll be one-sided, hopefully. :P
Oct 14, 2012 8:55 PM
Jul 2012
Sugu ftw, she has a better body than asuna, i can see the wincest doujins coming out already
Oct 14, 2012 8:57 PM

Feb 2012
JavierR said:
Sugu ftw, she has a better body than asuna, i can see the wincest doujins coming out already

*Waiting* xD
Oct 14, 2012 9:10 PM

Jan 2012
O.O !!! >.<

Oct 14, 2012 9:12 PM

Aug 2009
meepsheep said:
c0rnhorse said:
Why are they releasing a new video game after the SAO incident?? It makes no sense 2 me? can some1 explain dis?

What is kazuya kirito doing wid a blonde elf in the op? did he cheat on asuna?

why is Yui still alive? wtf??

I'm gonna assume that Sugou (the fiance) somehow made the game and has trapped Asuna inside it until he weds her. Kazuto finds out that she's in that game and he goes in to save her? I think.

Yui is an AI. She exists in the new game.

How about putting spoilers huh?
Oct 14, 2012 9:16 PM

Feb 2009
HauntingShock said:
JavierR said:

*Waiting* xD
Considering how many KiritoxAsuna doujins came out in C82 when SAO first aired, you can be sure there will be doujins of Sugu after this.

*joins in the wait*
Oct 14, 2012 9:19 PM

Jul 2012
ssjokg said:
meepsheep said:
c0rnhorse said:
Why are they releasing a new video game after the SAO incident?? It makes no sense 2 me? can some1 explain dis?

I'm gonna assume that Sugou (the fiance) somehow made the game and has trapped Asuna inside it until he weds her. Kazuto finds out that she's in that game and he goes in to save her? I think.

Oops. Didn't think it was that important LOLOL
Besides, they can find out through the character infos.
Oct 14, 2012 9:20 PM

Jun 2007
ssjokg said:

Well it's episode 15 discussion thread so what Yui is isn't a spoiler, and her showing up is right in the new opening animation.
Oct 14, 2012 9:29 PM

Jun 2012
Wow, amazing intermediary episode. I am very sad that SAO is now gone, and is instead being replaced by some "Land of Fairies", but at least the series continues. I hope to see Kirito and Asuna together in the real world rather than that guy (I got pretty angered by him). I greatly like the new OP and ED, although that's not to say that the first ones weren't good. I really can't wait long for the next episode, I am eagerly awaiting what's next, and the new world.
Definitely 5/5, although it is and intermediate episode, so it there actually wasn't a whole lot that occurred.

Oct 14, 2012 9:30 PM

Aug 2009
TallonKarrde23 said:
ssjokg said:

Well it's episode 15 discussion thread so what Yui is isn't a spoiler, and her showing up is right in the new opening animation.

I wasnt talking about Yui.I quoted him and put the line I was referring to inside a spoiler.
Oct 14, 2012 9:33 PM

Aug 2009
meepsheep said:
ssjokg said:
meepsheep said:
c0rnhorse said:

Oops. Didn't think it was that important LOLOL
Besides, they can find out through the character infos.
Not all are going around looking for it.And
yet many were surprised(anime only,if you dont figure it out in the LN you may have a problem...).
Oct 14, 2012 11:35 PM

Jun 2012
Ok new OP/ED but I like the other previous ones better especially Yume Sekai

I liked how Kirito was still using his SAO mannerisms in the real world such as sheathing his sword. The disconnect between him and the real world I find to be a fascinating dichotomy. As for the plot, I don't like Takehito Koyasu's villain in this series. He just seems like another creepy guy who is an antagonist you don't even like watching. I find him bland. His other villain role of this season Dio, is the exact opposite. Even though he's the villain and you're not supposed to like him, he's brimming with so much GAR and charisma you can't help but watch him.

How long will Kirito be in the next MMO that he gets placed into I wonder? There's only 9 episodes left for this series and the pacing of the first arc was already pretty wonky so I can't help but be worried

Oh and another thing. Seriously wtf is with Japan and incest -_-..... I mean c'mon how is having a romance with someone related to you hot? I know it's cultural differences but just the thought. Forbidden love is the only thing I can think of. I wish I could get into the mindset of some of the japanese otaku and try to place myself in their thoughts.
HybridMBLOct 15, 2012 1:51 AM
Oct 15, 2012 1:20 AM

Jul 2009
This show is not going to be the same without Asuna.. i really dont want to think that but.. yeah. =/

The OP is kinda good, BUT Crossing Field is WAY better.
The ED is meh, Sister's song.. no thanks

Time to wait for 1 week again... GOD DAMMIT!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2012 1:35 AM

Jun 2010
I didn't read the novel yet, but I hope in the next game, Asuna isn't going to "watch" the game just like she is some sort of system that is part of the game.

Oct 15, 2012 1:49 AM
Sep 2012
Went from the best show of the season to one of the worst, i mean it started off so great but the last few episodes have sucked really bad........also this maybe one of the most rushed anime's ever!

Dropped this crap, time to move on to something else.
Oct 15, 2012 3:19 AM
Jul 2011
Can't wait for Suguha diving to ALO next

*just presume.
Oct 15, 2012 3:19 AM

Jul 2012
So his sister is actually his cousin.
Sweet, now they can get it on all night long cause they're not blood related right?!
Oh wait...
Oct 15, 2012 4:31 AM

Jun 2008
Hybridbloodszak said:
Oh and another thing. Seriously wtf is with Japan and incest

The fact is, Kazuto and Suguha are not blood-related It's just that she was raised like a sister. During the SAO incident she asked for the truth to her mother.

In the end they're just cousins.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 15, 2012 5:13 AM

Jul 2012
NO NO NO NO NO!!!! JUST NOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't ruin a great anime!!!
O'Hai :D
Oct 15, 2012 6:43 AM

Jan 2011
Finally some real life action! At the start, I seriously though he got sent back into SAO as it was collapsing. Glad it was just a nightmare though.

Really great ep with the intro of Suguha, Kirito's sis.

Cool kendo match with Kirito and his sis. Kirito using his epic sword skills from SAO and almost owned his sis. LOL at his blunder of putting the bamboo sword into his "sheath".

A wild dick appears! Seems like he's keeping Asuna alive as he's some important guy in the company for Nervegear. Creepy dude... sniffing a girl's hair and giving that usual disgusting lick.

What really impresses me the most about this ep was the time between Kirito and his sis. Could really feel the kind of love between them though it seems like Suguha may have romantic feelings for Kirito which is ok IMO. Suguha is just too cute!!!
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Oct 15, 2012 7:07 AM

Dec 2010
KyonSmith said:
This show is not going to be the same without Asuna.. i really dont want to think that but.. yeah. =/

exactly, it's gonna be way better
Oct 15, 2012 8:03 AM

Jun 2012
Jeller said:
NO NO NO NO NO!!!! JUST NOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't ruin a great anime!!!

This anime was ruined from start. :)
Oct 15, 2012 8:04 AM

May 2008
Okay i can roughly guess whats going to happen next . Hopefully im wrong cause being right takes out all the fun in the show

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 15, 2012 9:36 AM

Apr 2009
This episode broke my brain. I don't want to be the poster that trashes the anime in the discussion topic so I'll just say that I'm sad to see where this anime progressed from the first episode, and astonished that the writer would choose to have yet another game for our protagonist to go into. I guess I was waiting for a slightly more realistic (in related to how people act) approach and less soap villains and stuff.

Dropped, before fairies do any more damage.
Oct 15, 2012 9:56 AM
Feb 2012
OMG.... Asuna is getting married by a nerd...lol.

I hate this guy> well get to wait what happen next episode
Oct 15, 2012 10:00 AM

Sep 2012
Shinimiras said:
I'll just say that I'm sad to see where this anime progressed from the first episode, and astonished that the writer would choose to have yet another game for our protagonist to go into.

Did you seriously think that with 11 episodes left the anime would be all about interactions of the characters in real life world?

In fact every single volume of SAO novel is one game after another. This is just what SAO is about.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 15, 2012 10:16 AM
Aug 2011
Wow my thoughts went something like this while watching:

-His sister seems nice and cute and that I liked their little judo spar. Now I feel kind of sad for Kirito.
-This episode is just great so far because there's very little Asuna. I'll be damned I might actually really enjoy this.
-Lol this creeper guy at the hospital. He's going to stir things up nicely.
-Kirito's life is rough.
-Wait, did she just basically confess to him?
-Hold on...what?
-HOLY FUCK of course she also wants to get into his pants!!! I I should have seen this coming oh and they aren't ~related~.
-FUCKING fljdafjal;falkf'asfkasfasfalkf'kl';kfaslja @!$@#$%#$@%@#%
Oct 15, 2012 12:34 PM

Apr 2009
symbv said:
Shinimiras said:
I'll just say that I'm sad to see where this anime progressed from the first episode, and astonished that the writer would choose to have yet another game for our protagonist to go into.

Did you seriously think that with 11 episodes left the anime would be all about interactions of the characters in real life world?

In fact every single volume of SAO novel is one game after another. This is just what SAO is about.

Ok, let me clarify:
I haven't read the LNs, and went to the anime blind. I was confused in ep. 14 when the main character woke up, wondering what the rest of the series would be about, thinking that maybe it would have the characters learn to adapt to the real world again, first not fitting in at all, dealing with trauma and the like. They would perhaps get closure later with the arrest of the SAO dude etc.

My main problem with putting the protagonist in another game is that he was trapped in the first game for what, two years, and yet he would willingly enter another nervegear game just to chase a blur that looks kinda like Asuna. Sure, we see him have a nightmare, but you can tell from the end of the episode that the guy isn't going to go through any major fear issues or the like that would make him even slightly human.

But yeah, I've known for a long while this show wouldn't match my expectations, maybe now is just a convenient time to drop it with the start of the fall season. The first couple episodes were decent fun stuff but the whole teenagers acting like adults got old pretty fast. Our main couple became too Mary Sue and Gary Stu for my liking, and I guess the pace wobbles of the show along with the events of this episode are what did me in. *shrug* Just a case of high expectations I guess.
Oct 15, 2012 12:39 PM
Oct 2012
Shinimiras said:
symbv said:
Shinimiras said:

Ok, let me clarify:
I haven't read the LNs, and went to the anime blind. I was confused in ep. 14 when the main character woke up, wondering what the rest of the series would be about, thinking that maybe it would have the characters learn to adapt to the real world again, first not fitting in at all, dealing with trauma and the like. They would perhaps get closure later with the arrest of the SAO dude etc.

My main problem with putting the protagonist in another game is that he was trapped in the first game for what, two years, and yet he would willingly enter another nervegear game just to chase a blur that looks kinda like Asuna. Sure, we see him have a nightmare, but you can tell from the end of the episode that the guy isn't going to go through any major fear issues or the like that would make him even slightly human.

But yeah, I've known for a long while this show wouldn't match my expectations, maybe now is just a convenient time to drop it with the start of the fall season. The first couple episodes were decent fun stuff but the whole teenagers acting like adults got old pretty fast. Our main couple became too Mary Sue and Gary Stu for my liking, and I guess the pace wobbles of the show along with the events of this episode are what did me in. *shrug* Just a case of high expectations I guess.

Why should he be afraid to enter another VR game? He had fun in SAO and met the love of his life there.
Oct 15, 2012 12:52 PM

Jan 2012
Wow I was curious to see what will they come up with to play the next game,i'm really hooked
Oct 15, 2012 1:01 PM

Apr 2012
Really good episode easing back into Kazuko's 'real life'.

The whole thing about elves is pretty weird though; I liked the SAO design better.
Oct 15, 2012 3:04 PM
Feb 2012
Good new OP there~

Liked the start to Fairy Dance. Looks fine so far...didn't like voice actress for Suguha though...just not what I imagined it as, meh.
Oct 15, 2012 3:25 PM

Nov 2011
That blonde bitch better back the fuck up before she gets smacked the the fuck up. hahaha,also not a fan of incest.
Tomodachi5Oct 15, 2012 3:39 PM
Oct 15, 2012 4:44 PM

Jul 2010
I somehow knew that assistant and Asuna were going to be married the moment he walked in the door. Asuna's been married off to that freak. He's using this situation to marry her without her being able to refuse.

Kazuto's cousin is so sweet. She keeps supporting him even though she actually loves him herself.

So Asuna is actually in a new game now? Kazuto will be jumping in sooner or later I suspect, but what will his family say about him doing something that dangerous over again?

Oct 15, 2012 5:24 PM
Sep 2012
New OP and ED are pretty awesome. Can't wait to see this arc.
Oct 15, 2012 7:10 PM

Feb 2012
That 'fiance' is gross. Ugh, how could Asuna's dad agree to marry off his underage daughter to such a creep? Even if he doesn't see his bad side, i would not be doing that to my daughter, especially when she's in a coma. That's just wrong.
Oct 15, 2012 8:50 PM

Sep 2011
Vyudali said:
That 'fiance' is gross. Ugh, how could Asuna's dad agree to marry off his underage daughter to such a creep? Even if he doesn't see his bad side, i would not be doing that to my daughter, especially when she's in a coma. That's just wrong.

Cause all he cares about is THE $$$. Marry her into his subordinate? Yep, why not, but still the guy is a creep, way older and downright fag.
Oct 15, 2012 8:52 PM

Jan 2012
Vyudali said:

Her dad doesn't know hes a creep, you saw how Sugou changed from nice son in law to creep-o mode after Asuna's dad left? :o

And I think they're doing the marriage as a tying families together thing? idk
Oct 15, 2012 9:41 PM

Jun 2009
I can totally relate to Suguha. Kirito's a good guy; the "fiance" isn't though.
Asuna looks beautiful!

Oct 15, 2012 10:47 PM

Sep 2008
I'm not sure whether anyone has posted this picture of...
Oct 15, 2012 10:54 PM

Sep 2012
Shinimiras said:

Shall we put it in another way? That he looks so human that he is willing to chase a blur of Asuna because his love towards her is so strong? Besides the next game is not a death game, so it is not as if he will lose his life there. I do admit that the story skips a lot of the rehabilitation part about how he recovers, physically and mentally, from 2 years of being trapped in a death game, and I am not going to defend it as any smart writing, but on the other hand I also see a point of Kirito acting human in what is shown to us in the anime.

Shinimiras said:
. *shrug* Just a case of high expectations I guess.

Perhaps so.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 15, 2012 11:17 PM

Feb 2012
ShoutaAzuma said:

Taken from a FB page :D
Oct 15, 2012 11:34 PM

Mar 2012
And we get to the second arc.

To begin with, why apple of all things? I'm not sure if the scene appeared in the LN and frankly it was kind of random when the apple fell and broke into pieces...

That aside, Kirito's looking good in short hair. The animation quality as always is quite decent, and it looks like pacing will be just fine from now till the end. I do want to mention that since SAO was originally written earlier, the character settings still appear to be somewhat elementary at times. This arc has just gotten started and it's already pretty clear who the main antagonist is, and there's no real subtlety about his personality: we're basically supposed to hate this guy's guts.

Still, I like the start. I really hope they can just keep the last 10 episodes consistent and end SAO on a good note for S2 (you know it's coming!) to build on.

To those of you who're thinking, what? We're out of SAO and moving into another game? Yeah. Just go with it. It will be a pretty sweet ride. Unless, well, you hate this series and come on to MAL to follow it anyway.
Oct 15, 2012 11:47 PM

Sep 2008
HauntingShock said:
ShoutaAzuma said:

Taken from a FB page :D

Not really from FB. Its from the website.
Oct 16, 2012 1:47 AM

May 2010
I already hate that douche bag fiancé, I hope somebody would punch his annoying face
Oct 16, 2012 2:48 AM

Sep 2011
ShoutaAzuma said:

LMAO!
Oct 16, 2012 3:17 AM

Oct 2010
dat OP song.. I LOVE IT

http://youtu.be/Tkaum_uuGtU
Oct 16, 2012 4:47 AM
Apr 2010
Love Triangle? Are they kidding me?
Oct 16, 2012 6:30 AM
Jan 2012
..i have already read ALO arc in the novel.. ALO starting episode looks good =D & yeah ALO has no less fun than SAO arc, depends on how much they are gona bring up on the Anime !
Didn't like the Voice for Suguha much & obviously wasn't ready for this Much Fan service, tho LiL was expected following the novel !! lol
Oct 16, 2012 6:57 AM

Feb 2012
This shit makes no sense.
Pages (16) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What even is SAO anymore?

Hango-Man - Yesterday

17 by Eckl3 »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Yesterday, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Yesterday, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

734 by amf85 »»
Apr 26, 7:25 PM

» Dropping while it's still good ( 1 2 )

SIimyBread - Apr 15

64 by SIimyBread »»
Apr 26, 4:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.