Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Oct 17, 2012 9:13 PM

Jan 2011
natsukage said:

I miss her lol

---
Someone had already put Saya's seiyuu on Little Busters MAL page, people can't wait hehe
Oct 18, 2012 4:44 AM

Oct 2011
jasque said:

I miss her lol

---
Someone had already put Saya's seiyuu on Little Busters MAL page, people can't wait hehe
I can't wait till Kud appearance and how people react - especially those who didn't play.
Dalek-bakaOct 18, 2012 4:49 AM
Oct 18, 2012 5:54 AM

Sep 2011
jasque said:

Well, she was already there before this was aired. Maybe they assumed she'll be in the series because of the first PV but what we only got is her cameo appearance.

Oct 18, 2012 10:16 AM

Dec 2011
Dalek-baka said:
jasque said:

I miss her lol

---
I can't wait till Kud appearance and how people react - especially those who didn't play.

Wafu!!! XD

I am in love with her personality... Too cute XD
Oct 18, 2012 10:45 AM
Jul 2012
wats a wafu o_o
Oct 18, 2012 10:49 AM

Sep 2011
JavierR said:
wats a wafu o_o

Kud's catchphrase that sounds a dog like Misuzu's gao for dinosaur.

Oct 18, 2012 10:55 AM
Jul 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
JavierR said:
wats a wafu o_o

Kud's catchphrase that sounds a dog like Misuzu's gao for dinosaur.

Awwwww ;3 Misuzu's gao was adorable, can't say the same for ayu's uguu~
Oct 18, 2012 12:59 PM

Dec 2010
Thought it was quite funny
Oct 18, 2012 1:53 PM

Jan 2011
Kud = Wafu!
Komari = Fue!
Kurugaya = Umu.
Rin= Fuka!
Oct 18, 2012 2:02 PM

Jun 2007
jasque said:
Kud = Wafu!
Komari = Fue!
Kurugaya = Umu.
Rin= Fuka!

Masato = KINNIKU

Oct 18, 2012 3:08 PM

Jan 2011
TallonKarrde23 said:
jasque said:
Kud = Wafu!
Komari = Fue!
Kurugaya = Umu.
Rin= Fuka!

Masato = KINNIKU

Kengo is like "MAN!" or "MEN!"

or "Yada."
Oct 18, 2012 3:21 PM
Dec 2007
jasque said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
jasque said:
Kud = Wafu!
Komari = Fue!
Kurugaya = Umu.
Rin= Fuka!

Masato = KINNIKU

or "Yada."
Actually, when that scene comes up Masato was just mocking Kengo's constant practicing of Kendou (when you practice Kendou you have to shout when you attack). SO no, that's not "his thing".

Kinniku is Masato's thing however.

Oct 18, 2012 3:27 PM

Jan 2011
Leon-Gun said:
jasque said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
jasque said:
Kud = Wafu!
Komari = Fue!
Kurugaya = Umu.
Rin= Fuka!

Masato = KINNIKU

or "Yada."
Actually, when that scene comes up Masato was just mocking Kengo's constant practicing of Kendou (when you practice Kendou you have to shout when you attack). SO no, that's not "his thing".

Kinniku is Masato's thing however.

Actually he himself uses that joke with Kyousuke later, but well let's keep with "Yada."
Oct 18, 2012 4:59 PM

Mar 2012
Another awesome episode
Oct 18, 2012 8:18 PM

Aug 2010
Zilpzalp said:
I thought it was the stupid plot alone that made me hate the first episode, but I have just realised something: The soundtrack is fucking aweful for an anime. A shitty three-second-soundtrack over and over again in an infinite loop, so loud that it distracts you, leaving you restless?

I know this is based on a Key work, but that does not guarantee that this is going to be anything special. There are many series that have potential to be this season, while this has been annoying so far. I will look this anime up again after it's finished, but I am expecting something mediocre like Angel Beats!. Dropped for now.

And why are those that defend LB always referring to Clannad, anyway? Of course there was no drama at all in the beginning. But it was FUN! It was just fun to watch, the characters were likeable, relatable and it just had a different feel to it, it just felt well done (and back when I watched Clannad, I did not know a thing about KyoAni, so my opinion was not biased). In contrast to that, I cannot even watch one minute of LB without raging because of that horrific soundtrack.

The characters are flat out annoying and not interesting at all, they feel so stereotype and dumb at times. And it most certainly is not my job to live with the shittyness of this until the anime gets rolling, but the producer's job to make me enjoy this so that I want to explore the anime's dark sides. They must make me want to know this one, big secret of the world.

That's because how the VN was made, when you're playing the VN, everything fits perfectly, but on the anime it will take a while for things to fit, there is no way around it.
JC Staff wants to reach everyone, but i'm sure that the voice of those who already played the VN is louder, especially for Key.
Oct 18, 2012 10:27 PM
Jul 2012
Victorpresti said:
Zilpzalp said:
I thought it was the stupid plot alone that made me hate the first episode, but I have just realised something: The soundtrack is fucking aweful for an anime. A shitty three-second-soundtrack over and over again in an infinite loop, so loud that it distracts you, leaving you restless?

I know this is based on a Key work, but that does not guarantee that this is going to be anything special. There are many series that have potential to be this season, while this has been annoying so far. I will look this anime up again after it's finished, but I am expecting something mediocre like Angel Beats!. Dropped for now.

And why are those that defend LB always referring to Clannad, anyway? Of course there was no drama at all in the beginning. But it was FUN! It was just fun to watch, the characters were likeable, relatable and it just had a different feel to it, it just felt well done (and back when I watched Clannad, I did not know a thing about KyoAni, so my opinion was not biased). In contrast to that, I cannot even watch one minute of LB without raging because of that horrific soundtrack.

The characters are flat out annoying and not interesting at all, they feel so stereotype and dumb at times. And it most certainly is not my job to live with the shittyness of this until the anime gets rolling, but the producer's job to make me enjoy this so that I want to explore the anime's dark sides. They must make me want to know this one, big secret of the world.

That's because how the VN was made, when you're playing the VN, everything fits perfectly, but on the anime it will take a while for things to fit, there is no way around it.
JC Staff wants to reach everyone, but i'm sure that the voice of those who already played the VN is louder, especially for Key.

The tracks are pull straight from the VN OST, for someone who read the VN it really appeals to me, the best part about the anime is that they kept the OP as a version of Little Busters, and kept Alicemagic as the ED

@
The characters are flat out annoying and not interesting at all, they feel so stereotype and dumb at times. And it most certainly is not my job to live with the shittyness of this until the anime gets rolling, but the producer's job to make me enjoy this so that I want to explore the anime's dark sides. They must make me want to know this one, big secret of the world

You must not have read the original work. If you can't enjoy the adaptation without prior reading a landmark in VN reading, your loss. The OST tracks are great, And even though they cut some gags, the series is still very reference heavy and definitely makes it very enjoyable. And Kurugaya didn't even get in to the scene yet.
blasterionOct 18, 2012 10:31 PM
Oct 19, 2012 3:59 AM
Jul 2018
This is another disappointing episode. Now it really seems like another of those generic VNs
Oct 19, 2012 5:22 AM
Jul 2012
edwd2 said:
This is another disappointing episode. Now it really seems like another of those generic VNs

It's only the second episode, how the fuck else are they going to introduce the characters?
Oct 19, 2012 6:52 AM
Jul 2012
Somehow I felt the flashback this episode was a bit too spoiler heavy for or new watchers
Oct 19, 2012 7:07 AM

Jan 2011
First time seeing anteater style haha
Komari seems like the standard cutesy airhead character which doesn't seem to appeal to me for now...

That was unexpected... Rin totally doesn't seem like the shy type.

Narcolepsy used Sleep Attack on Riki! It's super effective!
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Oct 19, 2012 7:51 AM
Jul 2012
SkyTate said:
Komari seems like the standard cutesy airhead character which doesn't seem to appeal to me for now...

well not just the character but the route was pretty bad too, well better compared to some VN but not so good as far as key stuff goes
Oct 19, 2012 7:26 PM

Sep 2010
blasterion said:
SkyTate said:

well not just the character but the route was pretty bad too, well better compared to some VN but not so good as far as key stuff goes

really? i personally love her route though
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Oct 19, 2012 7:44 PM
Jul 2012
omfgugay said:
blasterion said:
SkyTate said:

Favorite to Least
Refrain
Rin2
Kurugaya
Mio
Haruka
Rin1
Komari
Kud
Oct 19, 2012 9:41 PM

Jul 2011
blasterion said:
omfgugay said:
blasterion said:
SkyTate said:

Favorite to Least
Refrain
Rin2
Kurugaya
Mio
Haruka
Rin1
Komari
Kud

I am amazed how high Yuiko is for you. I know it's supposed to be giving you a hint as to what is going on, but I really didn't care for her route, it probably didn't help that I didn't like her character that much. Komari's route I felt was pretty good, which is odd, because I absolutely hated her character throughout the entire rest of the game.

Refrain
Rin2
Haruka
Komari
Mio
Kud
Yuiko

That is my list. Didn't include Rin1 because it hardly counts as a route.
Oct 19, 2012 9:55 PM
Jul 2012
Random45 said:
blasterion said:
omfgugay said:
blasterion said:
SkyTate said:

Favorite to Least
Refrain
Rin2
Kurugaya
Mio
Haruka
Rin1
Komari
Kud

I am amazed how high Yuiko is for you. I know it's supposed to be giving you a hint as to what is going on, but I really didn't care for her route, it probably didn't help that I didn't like her character that much. Komari's route I felt was pretty good, which is odd, because I absolutely hated her character throughout the entire rest of the game.

Refrain
Rin2
Haruka
Komari
Mio
Kud
Yuiko

That is my list. Didn't include Rin1 because it hardly counts as a route.

Yuiko is nice, her route is cool and I totally dig the older sister-ish characters, that and her route just felt more well executed to me.

Also because her baseball stats are pretty off the charts. Yes I actually try to win at baseball on each play through.

true Rin1 hardly can be counted as a route. it's more like a bad end.
Oct 19, 2012 10:02 PM

Sep 2011
blasterion said:

But Rin2's also more like a (We still have watchers who doesn't play the VN)

Oct 19, 2012 10:36 PM
Jul 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
blasterion said:

Oct 20, 2012 1:32 AM

Dec 2011
blasterion said:
Sa-chan_ said:
blasterion said:

Agreed...

I remember how I couldn't understand what was happening and I already started raging when I noticed refrain option in menu... I knew it had to show up, but I couldn't believe the end of Rin2 XD
Oct 20, 2012 2:13 AM

Oct 2012
GODDAMN! Y U no come out yet ep 3? Touch me again and you will go numb!
You were eaten by the eel pie instead
Oct 20, 2012 4:36 AM
Dec 2007
Sa-chan_ said:
blasterion said:

That's because...

That said, I disagree with Yuiko's route being well-executed but well, it was good until they decided to use her as a plot device for the overall story. In the end it's a disservice, they treat her as a side-character basically.
If you're talking about well executed routes that also knew how to use the setting well, I'd go with Mio's.

Oct 20, 2012 6:42 AM
Jul 2012
Leon-Gun said:
Sa-chan_ said:
blasterion said:

That's because...

That said, I disagree with Yuiko's route being well-executed but well, it was good until they decided to use her as a plot device for the overall story. In the end it's a disservice, they treat her as a side-character basically.
If you're talking about well executed routes that also knew how to use the setting well, I'd go with Mio's.

I never think anything that's not true route is canon, I meant her route was more enjoyable than the others. Yeah she gets shafted for the story but I had more fun reading her route than say Komari or Kud. Though I must say I enjoyed the shit out of Haruka's route, It's just that I like Kurugaya more as a character
Oct 20, 2012 11:20 PM

Nov 2008
Now this is much better than the previous episode, and I am starting to get why there was some anticipation to the release of this series.

For some reason, I feel like this is going tear jerker.
Oct 21, 2012 4:58 AM

Sep 2012
ClementIV said:
Now this is much better than the previous episode, and I am starting to get why there was some anticipation to the release of this series.

For some reason, I feel like this is going tear jerker.

"Do you know the secret of this world?"

When you do, prepare for an emotional rollercoaster on the scale of Afterstory.
Oct 21, 2012 4:24 PM

Dec 2009
I'm gonna like this anime.
Oct 21, 2012 6:29 PM
Jul 2012
Materiaali said:
Better than the first episode, good comedy but not anything else yet.. Looking forward to third episode :)

edit: I really wanna know what's the secret of that world :D should i play the VN in this point?

yes, i don't know how good the anime will be but i know th e vn was my second favorite of all time, first being muvluv alternative from age.
Oct 21, 2012 6:52 PM

Oct 2012
Much, much better than the first episode. It regained my hope for watching this series.
Onto episode 3!
Oct 22, 2012 8:36 PM
Jul 2011
Dafuq is wrong with that bish? She's like 16. She should stop crying like a 4 year old over nothing.
Oct 22, 2012 9:59 PM

Oct 2008
Still not quite feeling it. There are other comedies (Tonari and Sakurasou) which are consistently much better. They are in general "funnier" and have a much greater emotional aspect to them.

Cute for the sake of being cute just doesn't cut it at all now.
Oct 23, 2012 10:53 AM

Aug 2011
Laughed so hard at the baseball training. Great episode.
Oct 23, 2012 11:10 AM
Jul 2012
who knows maybe she's mentally scarred or something.
AnimeFtw1 said:
Dafuq is wrong with that bish? She's like 16. She should stop crying like a 4 year old over nothing.
blasterionOct 23, 2012 11:13 AM
Oct 23, 2012 11:53 AM

Feb 2012
That girl is so hilariously painful to watch. She's pretty damn annoying, but amusing at the same time.
I swear this show is a mix of Angel Beats! an Haruhi for me, only with a guy leading the group.

This wasn't as special as i was expecting, but that's what you get with hype. With 26 episodes i'm assuming it gets really good in the middle, so i'll hold on.
Oct 23, 2012 3:03 PM

Sep 2009
Why exactly am I supposed to be amused by 20 minutes of mentally-challenged children acting socially retarded?
Oct 24, 2012 1:57 AM

Sep 2012
Lindle said:
Why exactly am I supposed to be amused by 20 minutes of mentally-challenged children acting socially retarded?

No one's forcing you to watch it. Go ahead and drop it; no need to make inflammatory insults.
Oct 24, 2012 8:38 AM

Sep 2012
Lindle said:

Your comments seem to indicate you are more socially retarded than the characters in the anime.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 28, 2012 3:32 PM

Sep 2009
symbv said:
Lindle said:

Your comments seem to indicate you are more socially retarded than the characters in the anime.
COMEBACK OF THE YEAR HERE, FOLKS.
Oct 29, 2012 11:53 PM

May 2011
Ahhhhhh Rin is just too cute with her shyness and playfulness with the cats. And oh god Kamikita's clumsiness and childish attitude makes her so adorable.

Lmfao couldn't stop laughing at that whole baseball scene.
Nov 6, 2012 6:55 AM

Dec 2011
I don't like that Kamikita girl. She's annoying.

I get the feeling that the brief flashthrough after reading the cat message will prove crucial later.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 6, 2012 9:53 AM

Jul 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:

I get the feeling that the brief flashthrough after reading the cat message will prove crucial later.

You're on the right way. :D

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Nov 9, 2012 1:17 AM

Dec 2010
Ah damn Little Busters is the kind of slice of life that I don't like and it's 26 episodes and possibly longer. Don't think I can handle that.

Slice of life moments makes me feel really bad like I'm wasting my time so gonna have to pass on this anime. Did not enjoy the SOL moments, but personally I did like the comedy so much more than Clannad.
Nov 10, 2012 10:19 PM

Apr 2009
Oh, Komari. She and her sweets. Nice to see her "Spiral of Happiness" theory make it in the anime too. Heck, they even kept her answers to Kyousuke's questions. I approve.

Oh my god, and I finally get to hear Ring Ring Ring in the anime...! And also Magic Ensemble. Gotta love the music. Riki's narcolepsy being introduced early was also important.

I liked how Komari pretended to trip so Rin would come closer. I didn't get to see something like it in the VN, but I like it. That girl's a lot tougher than she looks.

Up next: Kurugaya...!
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.