Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 9, 2012 9:46 AM
Sep 2012
What kinda body mods you guys have, if any?

For being into the scene as much as I am, I have very little (one). In my left forearm on the inside I have an epidural implant. Its a ring with an "X" through it. Zero piercings and tats, althought I have standing invites from several local artists if I ever want work done on the cheap, they'd be willing.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 9, 2012 9:50 AM
Mar 2012
Oh god. Why would you want that. Personally I think that looks worse than a tattoo or a piercing.

An example, I don't know whether this is extreme or not. Not going to look further in this.
Oct 9, 2012 9:55 AM

Jul 2007
I have turned my arms into swords and my penis is a machine gun.
Oct 9, 2012 10:01 AM
Sep 2012
Scud said:

But no robot legs? SLACKER!

Edit: I got the implant because a friend paid for it and it seemed cool. Unlike a tattoo, this can actually come out with minimal, if any scarring.
Oct 9, 2012 10:02 AM

Mar 2012
I got a penis reduction, girls were complaining.

Scud said:

Not bad.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 9, 2012 10:05 AM

Dec 2010
Scud said:
The girls I talked to complained about it misfiring. :|
Oct 9, 2012 10:06 AM

Sep 2008
Jack_Rav said:
Scud said:
The girls I talked to complained about it misfiring. :|

That's why in the good ol' days people preferred turning their penises into rocket launchers.
Oct 9, 2012 10:43 AM

Oct 2012
I have quite a lot!

I have a 14g helix ring and a 10g lobe ring on the right ear, and an industrial on the left ear.
I have a ring on my left nostril, and a shoe horse on the center of my lip.

I have a sleeve representing the 4 elements (water, air, fire and earth) (it's not finished)

And I have a Piplup on my chest! ^^

I'm going to continue my right arm for a half-sleeve. :)
And I will eventually get my septum pierced :)

Oct 9, 2012 10:52 AM
Sep 2012
PinguWin said:
I have quite a lot!

I have a 14g helix ring and a 10g lobe ring on the right ear, and an industrial on the left ear.

I have a sleeve representing the 4 elements (water, air, fire and earth) (it's not finished)

Bewbs, ink and mods! I would +1 the shit out of this.
Oct 9, 2012 11:24 AM

Oct 2009
Oct 9, 2012 11:59 AM

Jul 2012
PinguWin said:
I have quite a lot!

tats look great! and i'm not even a fan (i'm super picky about whether i like a tat or not - and yours rocks)
i doubt you have a problem with pain but Septum is easy peasey.
good luck!

oh yah, @clammer? i don't know whether to call you a turd or give you a high five
Oct 9, 2012 12:01 PM

Oct 2012
Thanks daintybiscuit ^^
I'm going to get inked again this weekend, we'll work on the wind, the last part of my sleeve, I wanna get a crane and clouds... that's gonna hurt so. bad. XD

Oct 9, 2012 12:06 PM
Sep 2012
daintybiscuit said:
oh yah, @clammer? i don't know whether to call you a turd or give you a high five

lol! Whatever blows your skirt up, broseph.

Still curious as to why?

PinguWin said:
Thanks daintybiscuit ^^
I'm going to get inked again this weekend, we'll work on the wind, the last part of my sleeve, I wanna get a crane and clouds... that's gonna hurt so. bad. XD

You should update this thread once you get it done.
Oct 9, 2012 12:07 PM

Oct 2012
@clammer : Alright :D

Oct 9, 2012 12:28 PM

Aug 2012
None, im not a car.
Oct 9, 2012 1:24 PM

Dec 2011
PinguWin said:

That sleeve looks quality! How much did that set you back? Out of curiosity :p

I've got 3 ear piercings all lobes and a bar through my left nipple. (It's not in in the pic though :p)
Also getting my tattoo filled on Friday. A tribal panel from my chest up and over my shoulder, down my upper arm and over my left shoulder blade.
(warning. Sexy pics may cause severe nose bleeds)

I'm also planning a half sleeve on my right arm in about a months time too. I'm thinking a geisha half sleeve will look pretty sick.
-----------------------------
Oct 9, 2012 1:27 PM

Apr 2008
Don't understand bodymods. Unless they offer some sort of tangible benefit I'd rather keep my skin/bones/cartilage the way they are.

So in short what I'm saying is - I'd buy shit from Sarif industries n then go out n be like " I NEVA AXED FO DIS"
Oct 9, 2012 1:29 PM

Mar 2012
Scissor fingers on my left hand, a retractable blade in place of my right middle finger, metal teeth, and a bionic shin.
I also have an entirely new face.
The one I showed all of you was my old one.

Welshy said:

That's adorable.
When are you getting it filled in?
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Oct 9, 2012 1:33 PM

May 2012
Welshy said:

I've got 3 ear piercings all lobes and a bar through my left nipple. (It's not in in the pic though :p)
Also getting my tattoo filled on Friday. A tribal panel from my chest up and over my shoulder, down my upper arm and over my left shoulder blade.

I'm also planning a half sleeve on my right arm in about a months time too. I'm thinking a geisha half sleeve will look pretty sick.

Oh a tribal. How original.
Oct 9, 2012 1:34 PM

Mar 2012
-Atomsk- said:
Isn't it cute?
Oct 9, 2012 1:35 PM

May 2012
Negative-Travis said:
-Atomsk- said:
Isn't it cute?

Not sure if serious.
Oct 9, 2012 1:37 PM

Mar 2012
-Atomsk- said:
Negative-Travis said:
-Atomsk- said:
Isn't it cute?

Not sure if serious.
Not serious in the least.
Oct 9, 2012 1:38 PM
Sep 2012
Sarcasm works so great on the internet!
Oct 9, 2012 1:39 PM

Dec 2011
-Atomsk- said:

Your point is? Each tattoo is original to it's owner is it not? There's a reason tribal designs are popular and it's because they look well good :) I think a tattoo I designed for myself is as original as it gets rather than the people you get who just copy or choose pre-made designs...
Oct 9, 2012 1:41 PM

Mar 2012
Welshy said:
-Atomsk- said:

Your point is? Each tattoo is original to it's owner is it not? There's a reason tribal designs are popular and it's because they look well good :) I think a tattoo I designed for myself is as original as it gets rather than the people you get who just copy or choose pre-made designs...

No, they really don't.
At the very least, it isn't an armband.
But really, how hard is it to design a tribal? I could scratch one out in about 2 minutes.

clammer said:
Sarcasm works so great on the internet!
Was that sarcasm?
Oct 9, 2012 1:50 PM

Dec 2011
Negative-Travis said:

No, they really don't.
At the very least, it isn't an armband.
But really, how hard is it to design a tribal? I could scratch one out in about 2 minutes.

Everyone has different tastes and personally I love mine... Anyone could sketch out a design for anything but that sketch would be to their taste and original to them, am I wrong?
So as long as the owner likes it who gives a flying fuck, at the end of the day they're decorating their body with a pattern they like the look of. It's not like we're running a talent contest is it.
Oct 9, 2012 1:53 PM

Jul 2012
Welshy said:
PinguWin said:

the expression on your face on the first pic is hysterical!! tat looks good, nice and clean
Oct 9, 2012 1:57 PM

May 2012
Welshy said:
-Atomsk- said:

Well since you designed it then it's cool I guess. Not that you need my approval or anything lol.
Oct 9, 2012 1:58 PM

Dec 2011
daintybiscuit said:

the expression on your face on the first pic is hysterical!! tat looks good, nice and clean

Haha, it was a spur of the moment thing :p Took the pic as soon as I got home. I was well excited.
Oct 9, 2012 2:07 PM

Jul 2011
Nope, but I feel like if I ever go down that way, I'll go all the way.
Like if it's ink, at least getting a full sleeve and back yakuza tattoo - cause it's not coming off anyway, might as well get a bit dressed.

And piercings are boring. You put a second hole in your nipple? Whatever.
Oct 9, 2012 2:45 PM

Jun 2009
I don't have anything. Maybe I'd get a sleeve or something in the future; one which actually represents something however. Lots of people seem to be fine with getting random shit on their bodies for life (some of which you will change your views on), but I'm not really into it. At least not on me.
Oct 9, 2012 3:03 PM

Mar 2012
As much as I hate this meme, this is pretty much how I feel about tribal tattoos (I don't dislike people for having them):
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Oct 9, 2012 3:08 PM

Oct 2012
Welshy : so far it's a 28 hours work, for more than 1600$ on it! And I still need 2 to 4 session on it XD

Guys, maybe tribal tattoos are not the more imaginative, but it's not a reason to be rude. If Welshy likes it, that's all that matters, cause in on HIS skin, not yours :)

Oct 9, 2012 3:34 PM

Apr 2012
I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 9, 2012 3:38 PM
Sep 2012
I have no room to complain about anybody's choices in tattoo's. Ive almost gotten tats of my favorite bands on more than one occasion.
Oct 9, 2012 4:08 PM

Aug 2012
I used to have some facial piercings, snake bites, septum ring and an anti eyebrow. I don't have those any more, but I still have stretched ears and industrial piercings in both ears.
Oct 10, 2012 11:28 AM

Dec 2011
PinguWin said:
Welshy : so far it's a 28 hours work, for more than 1600$ on it! And I still need 2 to 4 session on it XD

Guys, maybe tribal tattoos are not the more imaginative, but it's not a reason to be rude. If Welshy likes it, that's all that matters, cause in on HIS skin, not yours :)

28 hours!? That's nuts, defo worth the hours though ;) and I thought the 2 hours for my outline hurt more than enough haha
I better get saving my pennies before I get my half sleeve done then :p
Oct 10, 2012 11:36 AM

Oct 2012
And my tattoo artist is really affordable.. :)
But yeah, takes a long time to ink a sleeve :)

Oct 10, 2012 12:30 PM
May 2009
If i had to have any I would probably want to replenish my cartilige in my joints, and ensure my body is balanced.
Oct 10, 2012 12:33 PM

Sep 2012
Several tattoo's. No piercings, brands, or implants though.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oct 10, 2012 4:29 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
I'm a full cyborg.
Oct 15, 2012 8:31 AM

Oct 2012
Made yesterday...

A crane, for my Air Element.
Not done, of course.. :S Still lots of blank space to ink :P

Oct 15, 2012 8:38 AM
Sep 2012
Very nice. I finally took up my mate on his offer of free work and got a tattoo on the side of my calf of a graveyard with a sun setting in the background. Did it yesterday, the day my grandfather passed away 10 years ago.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.