Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2012 5:08 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I wonder if any of the 'copy cats' felt silly, or if any of them even learned what it was that was going on between Rei and Yoshino.
Nov 18, 2012 10:46 AM
Sep 2012
Well it seems everything worked out in the end.
Feb 8, 2014 2:11 AM

Aug 2013
Sei with her 'service' again. She's acting like an old man ahaha.

Rei is, hands down, the prince of all princely-types in all of yuri manga/anime.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 3, 2015 9:19 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So that's why Rosa Foetida was grabbing her cheek. Well I thought she had an argument with her parents and she got slapped.

The reconciliation of Yoshino and Rei was nice. Although they did get in trouble because Yoshino showed Rei her wound. Shimako asking Yumi to call her "Onee-sama" in front of Mother Maria. No way would Yumi say no lol

Jan 15, 2016 9:08 PM

Jan 2013
Pleasant episode, some decent drama
Oct 15, 2016 7:16 AM

Feb 2014
I think this is the first time I have seen an anime actually bother to explain what condition the "frail girl with a weak body" has.

And I thought Rei and Yoshino were about to literally kiss and make up when Rei moved close to her face during that hospital scene.
Feb 27, 2017 12:19 PM
Aug 2014
Still not sure why she felt it necessary to return the rosary.
Aug 28, 2017 9:12 AM
Nov 2015
Pretty fantastic.

I regret I am not the intended audience of this show. But I can certainly imagine how giddy I would be if 2 boys are talking and gesturing to each other like these girls do here.

Love the harpsichord in the preview section.
Dec 5, 2020 12:23 PM

Aug 2018
Eriko is absent minded sometimes, because she knows how what consequences will have her words and actions, she knows, what and how to do, huh.. Well, it's interesting.. Though, it again comes from Sei, and Sei wasn't on point with Sachiko's situation, thinking it was hatred towards men, when it was suffering of marrying person you love, but who doesn't actually love you in return.. So kinda interesting thing to keep in mind, but also only possible one..
Well, it's interesting that Rei and Yoshino have contrary personalities to their appearance.. But also, why really have appearance like that.. You can take whichever appearance you want to, really.. Well, not all of them, but really appearing in public completely contrary to how you are - you'll be perceived, as you appear.. Hm..
But.. I'm not too sure, what is the argument about.. It's about becoming more close to your true self or something like that, right?.. But it's a bit of a confusing way to work things out, what you want to change, if you don't talk with each other.. At the same time, I'm enamored that these girls actually tackle this topic, and try to do something about it.. Even if I don't fully agree on the method.. It's still admirable in a way..
Yeah, Yumi is a girl that now knows a lot.. And at the same time many girls trust her with the heart talk.. ;D Yumi is really interesting as a character.. ;P But she's also so complicated, makes so many comments, that it's hard for me to evaluate her as one or other.. I guess, Yumi is.. Perceiving well?.. Hm..
But to return crests, wanting to become closer to your older sister?.. Hm.. These girls truly are choosing sometimes strange ways to get closer, aren't they?.. ;D Still, I guess, I can't be mad at them or anything - it's their life and relationships, and how they handle them..
At the end of the day.. I'm enjoying this anime.. Why, I wonder.. I think I like heart talks the most.. How people are having their thoughts and feelings on the matters.. And how in the end it all ends in a good and warm way.. Even everyone going through some questionable stuff - in the end they still are able to reconcile.. Or something like that.. But also it's not only happy ending in itself.. If it'd be only this - any work with happy end would be great.. But here.. Both drama and warm ending, coupled with the characters with their feelings - is what makes it enjoyable.. Perhaps?.. I'm just wondering out loud, why I'm enjoying this piece.. Also maybe because it's thought provoking?.. Well, maybe all of these things, and some more.. Perhaps?.. Who knows.. ;P
Sep 20, 2021 12:30 AM

Aug 2020
So is Yumi going to be the middle man of the drama?

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Apr 15, 2022 8:03 PM

Jun 2014
It's good to know that Yoshino's surgery was a success, and that she and Rei have reconciled.

They are even closer now than ever before.

Jun 15, 2022 11:32 AM

Apr 2016
I can't remember the name of the girl holding her cheek, but I did find it rather odd that the show made it a point to highlight that when the payoff was just that she dislikes going to the dentist. I was thinking it could be foreshadowing some upcoming drama but nope, she just got some rice between her teeth.

I'm also noticing by now there's a lot of telling instead of showing us what happened through Yumi's narration. Like, we don't see any glimpses of the younger sisters who copied Yoshino asking for reconciliation, Yumi's narration just tells us. It's the same thing with Yoshino getting in trouble for showing her surgery scars to Rei, it'd be one thing to have a single frame shot of them getting scolded by somebody so the audience gets the idea, but once again Yumi just spells it out.

It's really starting to feel a lot of what's going on in the show is happening off-screen and I'm suspecting it might have something to do with how the staff might have condensed the source material a little too much into the anime, but I haven't read it so who knows.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 6 Discussion

DarkIceXIII - Aug 30, 2009

20 by silentxblue »»
Sep 19, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 1 Discussion

skriticos - Jul 3, 2009

29 by silentxblue »»
Jul 6, 2023 7:53 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 3 Discussion

Cratex - Aug 12, 2012

17 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Jul 1, 2023 10:27 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 13 Discussion

HappyPear - Jul 8, 2009

24 by sjmmoc »»
Jun 10, 2023 12:03 AM

Poll: » Maria-sama ga Miteru Episode 12 Discussion

Cratex - Oct 2, 2012

10 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 14, 2023 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.