Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 27, 2012 11:15 PM

Feb 2010
The laughs, the tears... just QUALITY all around.

I adored this show, and I will miss it.

Hopefully they will continue it after the manga is farther along...

9/10!!!
Sep 28, 2012 12:08 AM

Jul 2008
llamaben said:
Here's an extra scene that wasn't in the CR simulcast:

That is a nice scene! I'm pretty sure Sket Dance is coming back.
Sep 28, 2012 12:43 AM

Oct 2010
CrimsonPhantom said:
Ahhh, I need my daily dose of Sket Dance. I started the series around last april. i remember marathoning the shit out of it until i was up to date. I love how chill the series is. Kinda like a shounen slice of life.

My favorite arc would be the Kaimei Music Festival. I was seriously hoping that they would make a sequel to that. xD

It can be funny, heartwarming and even dramatic at times. Overall, a solid 9/10 for me!

Mr_DaftPunk said:
SephiriAzure said:
Although I like Himeko, I have grown to like Saaya as equally, and I'm so torn between the two. However, if would be a nice change of pace if Bossun actually ended up with Saaya.
I'm the same way I like him if he was with either Himeko or Saaya. But way back I was hoping for a Bossun x Ayano a.k.a.Violin-Girl (but unfortunately Ayano moved to Germany), because she was the only girl that Bossun showed signs of having a crush on.

EYYYYYY~~~~ I also wanted Ayano x Bossun before I wanted Himeko x Bossun. Kaimei Music Festival was indeed an amazing arc. I love Himeko to death, but I still love Ayano. I do think Saaya is getting better, but she can't beat these two for me! Gintama is coming <3333333333333333333
Sep 28, 2012 1:28 AM

Jan 2011
SkoolRumble4Ya said:
llamaben said:

that fistpump was pretty much *i'm passing on the timeslot to you bro but i'll be back*.
Sep 28, 2012 2:01 AM
Jun 2011
Omg!, I watched it a while ago and suddenly sensed that the ending song( with the video clips) was very weird so i suspected that something was fishy. Unfortunately, i visited mal and figured out that sket dance ended this week,! So sad because i had no reason to watch anime every thursday anymore.
Sep 28, 2012 5:09 AM

Sep 2012
LOL, the signing off gave me a smile.

Didn't particularly enjoy this episode though. Relatively dull IMO.
Sep 28, 2012 6:37 AM

Jul 2011
bye bye, Sket Dance!
that was worthy ending.
I was happy to see so many characters in one episode~
講廢話,被撞到.
Sep 28, 2012 7:34 AM

Dec 2009
I'm going to miss Sket Dance, great ending with Saaya's confession. It felt out of place with the other originals, but other than that it was great! Hoping for some more.
Sep 28, 2012 3:53 PM

Sep 2011
This post is a day late, but i just had to take a day to myself to actually wrap my head around the fact that SKET is over. I remember when the (Spring i think it was) list came out and SKET was on that list. I had never heard of the series before but it sounded interesting so i wanted to check it out when it came out. At this time i was a Sophomore in high school. So, the first episode finally comes out on Crunchyroll and i watch it. I was extremely disappointed when i went and watched it. I had high expectations for the show and none of those expectations were really met. I felt like dropping the show after that first episode. I didn't however, and for some reason, when the next week rolled around and episode 2 came out i watched. Still not impressed. Something pushed me to watch it every week though, and i wanna say around episode 8 or so, i actually started to enjoy the show. By episode 12 i was really enjoying the show, and by episode 17ish i was overwhelmed by how much i loved it. I was so obsessed that i actually went to the manga and read Switch, Himeko, and Bossuns backstories. (Those were the only things i read in the manga so everything else i saw anime was still brand new, i only wanted to see the hype about the backstories and couldn't wait) and i thought Switches backstory was the best. I had fallen in love with SKET lol. So i watched, almost religiously, every single week, and would almost jizz my pants everytime a backstory episode would come out. SKET has been in my top 10 anime for a while now. I was BEYOND happy when i found out SKET would be going pass episode 51. I thought SKET got another full year and we had another 51 episodes coming our way so i had nothing to worry about. You can probably imagine how crushed i was when the news was revealed. I'm a senior in high school now and this seriously feels unreal. All those fillers of Naruto...all those just plain terrible episodes of Naruto....what was the show that got me through those weeks? SKET was. It got to the point i didn't even care Naruto would have a bad episode because i knew SKET wouldn't disappoint, and it never did. I just... i feel broken that this series is over. I've never had a series i cared so much about end prematurely mid watch before. I'll miss you SKET Dance, you'll always be in my heart :(
Sep 28, 2012 9:59 PM

May 2011
Oh gosh, did this leave me wanting more. That nice feeling despite nothing in the way of feelings really being resolved for any of those of the group. It all still ended up so warm and oh how I wish I had gone to schools like that. Well, minus the occasional violence. :P
Sep 29, 2012 1:48 AM

Mar 2010
TT_TT

Why must it be over? I really enjoyed looking forward for fridays to watch new episodes of Sket Dance. I really hope it's just going on a break and continue the show later because I don't want it to end! :(

I liked this episode (Not saying last) it was really enjoyable to see all the characters from the whole series joined together in that last moment (NO!) The ED was awesome having all the clips of the OP and ED of all the series in one. So yup!

Now it's time for me to go break down in tears for the loss of my favorite anime...
Sep 29, 2012 1:55 AM

Mar 2012
Not surprise by the raising score. It was a decent ending for now, goodbye for now and patiently wait for season 2..
Keep moving forward
Sep 29, 2012 2:05 AM

Jan 2011
katsu044 said:
SkoolRumble4Ya said:
llamaben said:

that fistpump was pretty much *i'm passing on the timeslot to you bro but i'll be back*.

Haha that's basically what they're implying. Awesome to have that at the end. I got excited at the brofist damn! :D Sket Dance will be back for sure. Kintama and Carpenter Dance are like 'buddies' heheh.
Sep 29, 2012 4:30 AM

Oct 2009
I'm going to miss this.

katsu044 said:
SkoolRumble4Ya said:
llamaben said:

Exactly what you said.
That scene made me glad for some reason.

Sep 29, 2012 11:29 AM
Jun 2011
Ig4kLone said:
I'm going to miss this.

katsu044 said:
SkoolRumble4Ya said:
llamaben said:

Exactly what you said.
That scene made me glad for some reason.

Let's hope they come back soon, I'll wait even if it's months or years.
Sep 29, 2012 12:32 PM

Aug 2012
Sket Dance is most likely returning. Gintama always fooled everyone into thinking it was over and it always returns. In fact its returning in October.
Sket Dance will definitely return. Don't even worry about it.
Sep 29, 2012 7:40 PM

Jul 2008
So the one year and half ride is finally over, oh well I enjoyed it.
Longest serie I've ever watched weekly since episode 1 btw.

Hopefully it'll be back in a few month or maybe a year or two.
Sep 30, 2012 12:51 PM
Nov 2010
Good ending. I'll be waiting for more episodes to come.
Sep 30, 2012 7:19 PM
Aug 2011
A good endind for SKET Dance...
I will miss the gags from it and all the crazy things thay do....

Poor Momoka.... When She was going to invite Switch, She got interupted...

I hope the continuation comes soon
Oct 1, 2012 1:07 PM

Sep 2010
And its over. T_T

Really hope for a continuation one day

8/10
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 2, 2012 2:27 AM

Jun 2008
Before I give my final score, I just want to say that I've never been a huge fan of gag comedy, unless it's done properly like Pani Poni Dash or Nichijou.

I feel that too many times people rate anime based on the final episodes when it should be about the ENTIRE series.

There's no doubt in my mind that the final 10 - 15 episodes or so were definitely good and made me re-evaluate this show.

Regardless, I found it too wacky at times, they have good characters but the storylines (and YES, I know this is gag comedy but still) were very contrived.

I wish this had a proper plot, it would've been much more enjoyable IMO, kinda like School Rumble, but without the terrible ending.

Anyways, I'm going to be generous and give it a SOLID 7/10.

I definitely didn't think it would go that high, but like I said, the final episodes were very entertaining and the new student council really made the show a lot better.

I hope they get a second season, I feel the story is getting a lot better than where it was in the beginning.
Oct 5, 2012 3:56 PM

Aug 2010
And so ends Sket Dance. What started off as a clearly inferior Gintama ripoff has managed to work its way into my heart and become my favorite shonen anime. I don't think anything has grown on my quite as much as this series. There were a lot of bad episodes, but there were also some amazing episodes that made me crack up laughing, made me utterly depressed and made my heart warm. 9/10 from me and hopes to more in the future.
Oct 13, 2012 8:56 PM

May 2012
TheSmickey said:
Sket Dance is most likely returning. Gintama always fooled everyone into thinking it was over and it always returns. In fact its returning in October.
Sket Dance will definitely return. Don't even worry about it.

Yep. At least the anime did not end like Beelzebub which will never get Season 2.
Oct 14, 2012 8:55 AM
Jul 2011
what a lame ending for a great anime :|

I really love the manga so it's really disappointing and frustrating for it to end like that...
Oct 17, 2012 10:48 AM
Oct 2012
So sad bout the ending and cant wait for the next episode, SD affected my daily hobbies. then its kinda hard to find a new anime so hopefully they will release the next ep. as soon as possible im am waiting and checking once a week if season 2 is here already. bossman and legendary orihime.
10/10
Oct 20, 2012 4:36 AM

May 2010
How can this anime end!!!!!!I am gonna miss those relaxing thursdays...................9/10.Waiting for 2nd season.
Oct 20, 2012 10:05 PM

Mar 2008
I love this anime! Loved the ending too. Hope it comes back for a second season. Now I don't know what to watch on Thursdays anymore.
Oct 22, 2012 3:16 AM

May 2011
Jitssy said:
I love this anime! Loved the ending too. Hope it comes back for a second season. Now I don't know what to watch on Thursdays anymore.

Gintama. Its epic.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 24, 2012 9:09 AM

Mar 2009
Second season is a must!
Oct 28, 2012 2:26 PM

May 2012
Nasty001 said:
Saya X Bossun ?????? NO WAY!!!!!!!

Himeko X Bossun.....YES WAY!!!!!!
Nov 11, 2012 6:00 AM

Mar 2010
The initial score I gave for the overall series was 8. Now I have finished watching Sket Dansu! - I was really enjoyed, much. 10/10 sincerely =]

I love all the elements blended in this anime , the ending left me satisfied . again 10/10.

But I would really hope for a continuation for this series , if by any chance they will adapt the manga again x)
I will miss all of the moments of sket dance!-'we so awesome'.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2012 7:13 PM

Nov 2011
Oh look who is back! It's Teppi from episode 1! :) Way to go Saaya btw, you go girl with that confession!

Anyways, this was a very entertaining series and I enjoyed every episode of it Sket Dance. I can't exactly say this is a masterpiece though as I have seen series imo that are better. However, this series was performed very well especially some of the backstories involving Switch (Switch Off) and Himeko/Onihime arcs.

The amount of references and absurd comedies were also very to watch as well. The music (Sketchbook) is very catchy and I did not skip the song ever when watching this series. So ya, my Sket Dance marathon is over but this was a one hell of a fun ride.

9/10

WE NEED A SEASON 2. Hell, season 3 if needed.

Dec 27, 2012 10:26 PM
Apr 2006
just finished the anime and im craving more. what chapter can i start reading in the manga or should i just start from the beginning?
Dec 31, 2012 10:34 AM
Jul 2012
What a lackluster last episode. Anyways I wonder if they're gonna do this again. I would look foward to it.

IM A FULL SAAYA x BOSSUN SHIPPER. FUCK HIMEKO never liked that bitch.

Oh well on to the manga.
Jan 19, 2013 4:41 AM
Jul 2012
Man, what a shitty ending, I could have stopped watching this anime 20 episodes ago and nothing would have changed. Sure it was funny and entertainingish for the most part, but wtf no story progression to love, no nothing, fuck this anime, what a waste of time, first time i felt like i actually wasted my time with an Anime.
Feb 2, 2013 3:04 AM

Nov 2009
JavierR said:
What a lackluster last episode. Anyways I wonder if they're gonna do this again. I would look foward to it.

IM A FULL SAAYA x BOSSUN SHIPPER. FUCK HIMEKO never liked that bitch.

Oh well on to the manga.

Sorry Himeko fans, i'll be cheering for Saaya all the way as well!

Such a memorable episode, and a nice way to end it off. I'll miss you Sket Dance! QwQ
Feb 15, 2013 1:14 PM
Apr 2010
I'm a big Himeko fan! Don't get me wrong, Saaya is an awesome character. In fact, the whole cast was awesome! I hope they come back though, since the ending felt "short." What's the progression in the manga?
Feb 17, 2013 1:56 PM

May 2009
vietxmikey said:
I'm a big Himeko fan! Don't get me wrong, Saaya is an awesome character. In fact, the whole cast was awesome! I hope they come back though, since the ending felt "short." What's the progression in the manga?

In recent chapter
Mar 3, 2013 3:47 PM

Jul 2012
I loved the ending and hated that it's ending at the same time.

Did they show all the characters in this episode, you think?
Mar 8, 2013 3:32 PM

Jan 2008
Love the emphasis on Saaya's boobs this episode. That is all I have to say for the last episode.
Mar 23, 2013 9:01 PM

Dec 2012
Chazist said:
just finished the anime and im craving more. what chapter can i start reading in the manga or should i just start from the beginning?

I also want to know in which chapter starts sket dance in the mangá where happens the ending of the anime.
Could someone tell me?
renatoorigamiMar 23, 2013 9:05 PM
Mar 27, 2013 4:01 PM

Dec 2012
which chapter should i read after Ii end to watch the anime ?
Apr 10, 2013 10:58 PM

May 2012
they forgot the quettion club and this "Nakatani-san" from 2-A.. XD..
I will miss himeko., i like saya coz of her VA, im not really fan of tsun2x, but shes cute.. im gonna read manga now , btw whats the current chapter right now in japan?

PS: D.O.S

Apr 12, 2013 10:45 PM

Jan 2013
Dark_Messiah said:
I will miss himeko., i like saya coz of her VA, im not really fan of tsun2x, but shes cute.. im gonna read manga now , btw whats the current chapter right now in japan?

just who the heck is this Nakatani-san Himeko kept on blabbering about?
Apr 13, 2013 10:52 AM

May 2012
-Shady said:
Dark_Messiah said:

just who the heck is this Nakatani-san Himeko kept on blabbering about?

I seriously dont have idea..

May 15, 2013 11:09 AM
Dec 2010
Gaaah just watched the last episode ;;
This is hands down the funniest comedy anime I have ever watched ((and probably will ever watch) including Gintama). I like the characters so much that I get sad when I think about it.. Season 2 PLEASE.

...and Bossun x Himeko all the way cross the sky..
Jun 30, 2013 9:28 AM
Apr 2013
I still want to know why Switch trusts Bossun/joined Sket Dan. Did he see it as a way to atone besides just not speaking anymore? I still felt sad there were no Switch x Momoka & Himeko ? Bossun definite hint or answer. I was expecting more cameo appearances with like everyone Sket Dan has helped too, but this was fine and funny too.
Aug 25, 2013 12:46 PM

Jan 2011
Did this show got cancelled? Sucks if it did...It's like it ended too soon. Too soon!

Very funny. It took me a long time to get interested. As in I dropped this on ep.01 when it was still airing. Then decided to just give it a go around May(2013). I have to say I enjoyed every episode...The Poor Man's Gintama...

Too much senseless fan service, though. Well I guess fan service are supposed to be senseless.

9/10
Sep 12, 2013 1:32 PM

May 2012
I'm a big Himeko fan, so kinda sad that the ending has no BossunxHimeko moments. But anyway, it was an overall good episode, had lots of laughs and good stories too. Glad I watched it!
Sep 12, 2013 1:37 PM

May 2012
bastek66 said:
vietxmikey said:

In recent chapter

Hmmm.. Hehe, I like this development. Maybe I should follow the manga too.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Really underated

Ilhan391 - Jul 5, 2022

12 by vSca »»
May 1, 11:47 AM

» SKET Dance Season 3?

DGFlow - Apr 22, 2013

25 by Current_Aqua »»
Dec 26, 2023 6:32 AM

» Help: SKET Dance filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 25, 2023

1 by Zizike »»
Dec 25, 2023 9:52 PM

Poll: » SKET Dance Episode 41 Discussion

Andromeda - Jan 19, 2012

38 by Vindicater »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:50 AM

Poll: » SKET Dance Episode 39 Discussion

Andromeda - Jan 5, 2012

46 by Vindicater »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.