Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 7, 2012 10:41 AM
May 2012
i don't really thinks she is jealous because of love, rather she wants to have him for herself as compensation for her lost brother and just does not want to be left alone,
pure love affection is different, just my opinion...
Sep 7, 2012 11:00 AM
Jul 2012
But if no Chisato route then
[spoilers]
We'll never see the Pretend Wedding date scene
We'll never see Yuuki save the kidnapped/held hostage to a knife Chisato like a FUCKEN BOSS then still barely make it to the Final Stage on time with the efforts of the saru girls.
We'll also never see the scene where Yuuki kisses Chisato by biting the chocolate in her mouth.
Chisato has one of those route climax where everyone does something awesome. There for not going Chisato route is doing your favorite heroine a disservice by denying them an awesome scene.

Except Satsuki because she's running against Yuuki so she's already at the stage and didn't take part in the rescue, so Satsuki is only good for her HCGs and completion purposes.
[/spoilers]
Sep 7, 2012 11:00 AM

Nov 2011
Some obligatory Chisato pictures:

Meh episode although I did enjoy some of the drama especially that ending.
Sep 7, 2012 11:15 AM

May 2010
Finally those bitchs got somewhat, what they deserve, Chisato is getting very close minded, why not Help FA student's? so much backhandedness in this Race from that to the SC. puppet on a string *ouch* and Damn that ending...... Shout out to back to the future
Sep 7, 2012 11:44 AM
Jul 2012
Hydnlife said:
Finally those bitchs got somewhat, what they deserve, Chisato is getting very close minded, why not Help FA student's? so much backhandedness in this Race from that to the SC. puppet on a string *ouch* and Damn that ending...... Shout out to back to the future

Because the votes of a couple FA students is worth shit. Also because just about nobody actually like the FA students. They are trying to win an election not a moral race.
Sep 7, 2012 11:56 AM

Dec 2008
Lol Chisato is getting the shit treatment its so bueno even though surly enough he is going to choose her in the end.
Sep 7, 2012 11:57 AM

Jun 2009
Hydnlife said:

Chisato might not be my favorite girl but it is perfectly logical to think that way.

She stated that he can do it after he gets elected anyway. Why screw up your chances of being elected by adding a manifesto that will turn away majority of the voters?

Satsuki can get away with it as she is in the lead by quite a large margin but if you're Oojima, that makes no sense if he plants to catch up with her.
Sep 7, 2012 1:20 PM

Dec 2009
This anime seems so sweet and nice then it throws a goddam curve ball at the last minute of the episode. Oh why can't it be next week yet!
Sep 7, 2012 2:00 PM

Sep 2011
blasterion said:
I wanted to say if he got hit or not but that would be VN spoiling.

It is quite obvious anyways - he was very much alive in the Episode Preview.
Sep 7, 2012 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
Damn seems this anime will have tragic end if it continues like this.
Sep 7, 2012 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
Ugh...Chisato was annoying as fuck.
Sep 7, 2012 3:07 PM

Jul 2008
Motherfucking DeLorean.
FUCK YEAH!!
Sep 7, 2012 3:10 PM
Jul 2012
So the thing with Koichoco true route is that Chisato basically is pretty psycho, due to her choco trauma, and basically the only thing keeping her in line and not go insane was the male protagonist, Anyways, so Chisato basically hangs on to the MP for dear life and she seems really jealous because she's pretty borderline psychotic. Funny none of the routes she really snaps for real other than Kiba's surprisingly enough.
Sep 7, 2012 4:03 PM

Jul 2010
It's not going that well with Chisato. She keeps on thinking about her brother and her relationship with Yuuki. She doesn't like the fact that he's getting more attention. She's just another possessive girl who's afraid he might leave her. Forced drama. :/

I knew the underlying bullying sub-plot would be back soon. Poor Isara. Well, at least they got caught this time around, even though they only did it because they're aiding Yuuki's campaign.

Something happened before with a girl called Oosawa. Coincidentally a girl called Oosawa Yuina is working with the Public Safety Commission again and she planned on making Yuuki her puppet. What the hell is her motive?

We finally got some more Morishita. Why are they always hammering on the "indirect kiss" so much? -_-

And well the biggest drama of this episode is of course the accident. This'll be the second time Chisato sees someone close to her get in an accident. Judging from the preview he didn't get hit, or barely got a scratch though.

Sep 7, 2012 4:15 PM
Jul 2012
Onyxthegreat said:
It's not going that well with Chisato. She keeps on thinking about her brother and her relationship with Yuuki. She doesn't like the fact that he's getting more attention. She's just another possessive girl who's afraid he might leave her. Forced drama. :/

I knew the underlying bullying sub-plot would be back soon. Poor Isara. Well, at least they got caught this time around, even though they only did it because they're aiding Yuuki's campaign.

Something happened before with a girl called Oosawa. Coincidentally a girl called Oosawa Yuina is working with the Public Safety Commission again and she planned on making Yuuki her puppet. What the hell is her motive?

We finally got some more Morishita. Why are they always hammering on the "indirect kiss" so much? -_-

And well the biggest drama of this episode is of course the accident. This'll be the second time Chisato sees someone close to her get in an accident. Judging from the preview he didn't get hit, or barely got a scratch though.

On forced drama, she's pretty much hanging on to Yuuki for dear life because he basically keeps her from going insane because she's pretty psychotic, she's like Eris from Aiyoku no Eustia.

On Isara, well her fate as a FA student, it's practically all she's worth, she's the pity character. that works part time against school rules @ WcDonald's to feed 2 little brothers while being bullied because she's dirt poor.

On Oosawa yeah, you know it has to do with a lot of spoilers coming up

On Morishita, well they have to lead into the arc somehow...

On Crash, yeah pretty much seems like they'll run Chisato end parallel to the Morishita Senkyo arc, which involves the Oosawa scandal, stuff that has to do with you know... spoilers
blasterionSep 7, 2012 4:18 PM
Sep 7, 2012 4:17 PM

Jun 2010
And there goes my Satsuki route..

*Sigh*
Sep 7, 2012 5:08 PM

Feb 2012
Wow what an ep. Dat ending! Dat delorean! lolol

Plots be thickening in the public safety comission!

Another Yandere role for Rie Kugimiya also. Heh glad she's breaking out of her tsundere roles.
Sep 7, 2012 5:17 PM

Nov 2011
Oh my god! I think I had a complete shock especially from Chisato's facial expression afterwords... Is it only me or did anyone else feel a bit of a heart ache and a tear. Whole episode felt a bit depressing T_T
Sep 7, 2012 5:22 PM
Oct 2010
damn chitaso needs to quit being a bitch -_- skank

morita san <3 good ep. now we have another public service member who probably is a bitch also
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 7, 2012 6:01 PM

Jun 2012
Chisato's a bitch. Hurry up and get to the Satsuki end already.
Sep 7, 2012 7:38 PM

Sep 2009
O.o Oosawa is either a terrible person or a very playful one. I do not mind Yuuki getting with any girl except for Michiru. Of course, my fav girl for him would be Isara.

Sep 7, 2012 7:51 PM
Jan 2011
pizza_012 said:

Imo, It's too early too judge. there's 4 more episodes left to be seen. many things can happen within 96 minutes that's why i am keeping my hopes up that it will be SATSUKI. =)

One thing i observed in every discussion thread here is Blasterion (because of his counted comments on a single thread lol). He/She sure knows the plot of this series but his/her comments are somewhat Chisato-biased (I bet you're pro Chisato) lol I know that shes the one in the VN but who knows? Only the staff knows about what's to happen :P

STILL ROOTING FOR SATSUKI. WOOT. ANY SATSUKI FAN OUT THERE? :D

Satsuki and Mifuyu fan here :P
Sep 7, 2012 7:57 PM

Sep 2011
Dat flipping Truck! Yuuki seems to be hit, but he's fine in the spoiler. Maybe just a few stitches, and he's good to go!
Sep 7, 2012 10:14 PM

May 2008
Rie Kugimiya? That girl seems dangerous . Still cant tell if the president is a good guy or not lol.

Didnt expect that to happen seeing as the music was all nice and fluffy and then BAM IYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 7, 2012 11:47 PM
Jul 2012
So much Chisato hate, people don't know how to read a good story when they see one, and go for the 2nd least interesting route. Because the Heroine is hot, and has nice H-scenes also she gives boob job
blasterionSep 7, 2012 11:50 PM
Sep 8, 2012 12:00 AM

Jul 2012
THAT CLIFFHANGER AT THE END.

Although i'm a fan of Chisato, she was really being too insecure and possessive this episode. But i'm pretty sure that's due to what happened in her childhood. From the spoiler, it seems that next episode is gonna shed some light on this. Still rooting for Chisato, wouldn't have it any other way =P
Sep 8, 2012 12:21 AM

Jan 2011
worst part about the whole ending was the trama chisato most likely fully remembered won't be surprise if she doesn't want to leave Yuuki side even more now.

in other news bitches still be bitches at least they finally caught
Sep 8, 2012 1:17 AM

Nov 2011
Okay, this got interesting

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 8, 2012 1:24 AM

Feb 2012
This is really turning out to be one of the animes of the year :D Although it's underrated...

Obviously, Oojima only had minor injuries as shown in the preview...
Can't wait to see what happens in the coming eps.
Sep 8, 2012 4:52 AM

Jul 2011
OK...I think it's the 3rd time that has happened a car accident in this anime, is this a record ?
Sep 8, 2012 4:58 AM
May 2009
Hydnlife said:

Like many said, this will not help Oojima get elected as this will get people not to vote for Oojima, and like Chisato said, do something about helping the FA students after the election, which I think is the best way to approach this situation.
AquaHazeSep 14, 2012 11:43 AM
Sep 8, 2012 6:44 AM

Jan 2012
It would be great if Yuuki died in this episode
Sep 8, 2012 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
-Kazu said:
Motherfucking DeLorean.
FUCK YEAH!!

+1 YESSS i hope they reached 88 mph XD
SnowLife said:

why'd you say that... just cuz he don't have balls we shouldn't just kill him XD
Sep 8, 2012 8:27 AM

Dec 2011
Being hit by trucks is getting too mainstream lately.
Though I think Oojima avoided it, he might got little injuries.

And this Oosawa girl is back. I think this is my first time seeing Rie Kugimiya voice a megane girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 8:36 AM

Aug 2010
Chisato is annoying me to no end <.<

AND not enough Michiru, though that indirect kiss was nice.

on a side note, WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP WAVING AROUND VN SPOILERS PLEASE? THAT'S EVEN MORE ANNOYING THAN CHISATO!
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Sep 8, 2012 8:47 AM
Jul 2012
SnowLife said:

Then we'd be left without a Male Protagonist.

Also in the VN that would mean "you died"
Sep 8, 2012 10:10 AM
Aug 2012
Overall a good episode....enjoyed it. But Chisato lost points in my book.....is she really trying to replace her brother with Yuuki? She is just too much possessive...she is not her girlfriend she berate him at most occasions but she gets jealous at every little thing. I liked her before but she totally disappointed me in this episode. Everyone should have his/her privacy and she is becoming more annoying by each episode. Satsuki or Hazuki are much better in my opinion. Btw i don't know about the VN so i could be wrong. Hope its not a Michiru ending cause she got the least development in th anime.

Sep 8, 2012 11:07 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty good episode. Not sure what to say except for that scene in the end was pretty horrible for me to watch when you got to see Chisatos eyes.
Sep 8, 2012 11:26 AM
Feb 2012
SnowLife said:

agree....

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Overall a good episode....enjoyed it. But Chisato lost points in my book.....is she really trying to replace her brother with Yuuki? She is just too much possessive...she is not her girlfriend she berate him at most occasions but she gets jealous at every little thing. I liked her before but she totally disappointed me in this episode. Everyone should have his/her privacy and she is becoming more annoying by each episode. Satsuki or Hazuki are much better in my opinion. Btw i don't know about the VN so i could be wrong. Hope its not a Michiru ending cause she got the least development in th anime.

i thik she is not totally anoyying (for me), yet she is trying to get Yuuki's attention... by old (creepy) ways as girls doing --- sorry
dika46Sep 8, 2012 11:30 AM
Sep 8, 2012 12:14 PM

Jul 2012
I want a Michiru ending.

Holy cliffhanger though, I'm actually excited for the next episode.
Sep 8, 2012 12:18 PM

Jan 2011
Megmurdel said:
-Kazu said:
Motherfucking DeLorean.
FUCK YEAH!!

+1 YESSS i hope they reached 88 mph XD

i wanna count how many times i've seen DelLorean's in anime i know i've seen 2 already this year haha.
Sep 8, 2012 2:56 PM

Aug 2012
ok, Chisato is starting to get really f*cking annoying if you ask me -.-

otherwise good ep
Sep 8, 2012 7:10 PM

Sep 2009
I figured this would be a really generic harem anime and planned to drop it after a few episodes, but it's really good and I've enjoyed watching it every week. I hope they will show more of Michiru soon, I've been waiting for her "turn" this whole time. Chisato IS getting a bit jealous/clingy/annoying but I can't help but sympathize with her and hope she'll be the winning girl in the end.
Sep 8, 2012 7:26 PM
Jul 2012
OtakuGirl01 said:
I figured this would be a really generic harem anime and planned to drop it after a few episodes, but it's really good and I've enjoyed watching it every week. I hope they will show more of Michiru soon, I've been waiting for her "turn" this whole time. Chisato IS getting a bit jealous/clingy/annoying but I can't help but sympathize with her and hope she'll be the winning girl in the end.

We all have, her arc is the most story significant arc in the entire novel.
Sep 9, 2012 1:54 AM
Aug 2012
Even with the new policy to help financial aid students Yuki still got the highest approval rating...so yeah
Sep 9, 2012 3:04 PM

Jan 2012
'Recycling club'? 'Recklessly'? OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

And I do love that school. It's like its own little country. Also, guys. Get into politics. It's interesting.

Next episode, THINGS GETTIN SPICY IN DA DRAMA DEPARTMENT.
Sep 9, 2012 10:06 PM
Feb 2012
the first one in the beginning using a Hybrid Car

2nd one is a flashback of chisato little bro getting hit by a truck

3rd is another truck hitting Oojima
Sep 9, 2012 11:08 PM
Jul 2012
dragoon20005 said:
the first one in the beginning using a Hybrid Car

2nd one is a flashback of chisato little bro getting hit by a truck

3rd is another truck hitting Oojima

Car accidents are a problem.....
Sep 9, 2012 11:37 PM

Jul 2012
Have not played the games, So no idea about the different routes. But i think If this anime wants me to to remember it for a long time they have to let Yuuki die from some sort of planned assassination from the opposition party. The ED just keeps me sad and I always think of Yuuki dying every time I watch the ED
Sep 9, 2012 11:41 PM
Jul 2012
Am I the only person who don't find Chisato annoying. Maybe because I picked her as my favorite heroine from the first few episodes so I already support everything she does.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.