Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2012 11:13 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oooooh! Traptastic Aida with a new character.
Aug 29, 2012 5:08 PM

Jun 2010
Seriously, more crossdressing? Well, I guess it makes sense since the game is for women only, but WHY is the game for women only? Also, how did the naked photo of Shizuka get accepted? XP

The biggest hole in the game's rules is that you MIGHT be wearing the box with your own wish, so unless you get killed, you can't be sure your request will be granted. And on the other hand, if you do get killed, then 1) you will die (which makes the request being granted pointless pretty much every time) and 2) another person (the murderer, yours or not) will survive and again - no guarantee they weren't wearing your box.

Also, the omake pages are intriguing. So the Shinigami sister can pull the InHell sister out to "work under her" if she gets high enough in the ranks, and apparently she'll also get the CrazyAxeB*tch as an underling too, because her character keeps coming back for some reason!
Aug 29, 2012 6:15 PM

Jun 2010
eworm said:
Seriously, more crossdressing? Well, I guess it makes sense since the game is for women only, but WHY is the game for women only? Also, how did the naked photo of Shizuka get accepted? XP
I think Shizuka is really a girl in that form. Not cross-dressing, but really a girl. I think some Shinigami mas that ability.

Ignoring the picture of your naked body, but would anyone join this game? I know I wouldn't. There's always some sort of catch if you think about it if you want your wish granted.

Sep 16, 2012 12:34 AM

Apr 2009
Chika's far too naive to try to investigate the foul play involved in the death of her friend all by herself. She's right that it wasn't a suicide, but if foul play was involved, then clearly something dangerous killed her friend.

So Shizuka actually got to participate? Now I understand why the girls had to send a naked picture of themselves. To make sure no crossdressing men would join the game. Except Shizuka was still able to join! Either one of the shinigami he knew was involved, or he found a way to game the system.

The omake was very interesting. I had hoped to see more of Shiroha and Kureha, and this chapter hit the spot. Shiroha has a long way to her goal, but at least she already has long-term plans in mind. She'll get Kureha and one other person as her two helpers. That one other person was the one who killed her, though.
Aug 19, 2013 11:51 PM

Nov 2011
Pfft, the new character doesn't really appeal to me much. Otherwise, looks like shit finally got real again with the Shinigami game in session now. How it will go on is what I'm more curious about.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo Chapter 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AirStyles - Nov 20, 2012

58 by Choco1357 »»
Aug 19, 2019 10:45 PM

Poll: » Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai wo Chapter 5 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Feb 22, 2011

7 by shirozuki »»
Apr 21, 2014 4:52 PM

Poll: » Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo Chapter 12 Discussion

13man18 - Aug 1, 2012

6 by Stark700 »»
Aug 19, 2013 11:41 PM

Poll: » Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo Chapter 11 Discussion

-Kazu - Jul 12, 2012

5 by Stark700 »»
Aug 19, 2013 11:32 PM

Poll: » Shinigamisama ni Saigo no Onegai wo Chapter 9 Discussion

Exkalamity - Sep 28, 2011

11 by Stark700 »»
Aug 18, 2013 11:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.