Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Aug 24, 2012 3:11 AM
Mar 2012
I thought we were trying to prove the LN is overrated but you guys are talking about the anime? ISNT THAT FREAKING OBVIOUS?
Aug 24, 2012 10:24 AM
Feb 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
iCards said:
BunnyKing said:
no it doesnt, sorry your wrong.

No he was probably right the first season was terrible the movie wasn't bad though.

No, and you have only watched the first season.

"Only", If I honestly don't like it after 24 episodes what is going to convince me to watch the other 48?
Aug 24, 2012 10:49 AM

Nov 2010
iCards said:
IntroverTurtle said:
iCards said:
BunnyKing said:

No he was probably right the first season was terrible the movie wasn't bad though.

"Only", If I honestly don't like it after 24 episodes what is going to convince me to watch the other 48?

Yeah but if you really want to say an anime is the worst anime then maybe you should have watched the rest.
Aug 24, 2012 10:51 AM

Nov 2010
Uberchu said:
Oh right, I wrote that on my profile. Silly me, I got to into my SAO dehyping. :)

Oh well, absence of proof doesn't mean proof of absence. As I previously stated, 30.6 % rating it a 10, more than any percent? Yeah, that's overrrated all right.

If you mean proving that you are a hypocrite who will compare something unfairly by your own standards just because you are irritated that an anime is getting more attention than your Tari Tari then silly you. And that could mean that it's one of the greatest anime of the century, if 30% have rated it below a 9 couldn't that mean that they are all underrating it.
Uberchu said:

Yes it does. At this point you're just denying the definition. We're arguing that there shouldn't be a large amount of people rating it high.

Also, I just have to ask. Do you seriously think that SAO deserves the stats it does, in that more people are giving it a 10 instead of any other rating? 30.6%, seriously?

No I just think you are jumping the gun on the overrating parade, I don't think it is considered overrated until it is over. No I would not rate SAO a 9 or a 10 I am one of the 20% who rated it an 8 and am waiting for it to end or for there to be something big that will make me want to change my score either way. But I realize that the MAL ratings are not necessarily "correct" but they do reflect everybody's opinions equally, I also don't get angry at the ratings and know that the ratings don't coincide with my opinions usually.

Uberchu said:

...I can't tell if you're trolling or not. What we're doing is arguing that those people are WRONG. Who cares what they're rating, we're arguing what it SHOULD BE, popularity of our opinion be damned.

I'm not trolling this is a discussion, I have the right to discuss. because in your own words. "Because discussion is fun."
Aug 24, 2012 11:00 AM
Feb 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
iCards said:
IntroverTurtle said:
iCards said:
BunnyKing said:

Yeah but if you really want to say an anime is the worst anime then maybe you should have watched the rest.

People liked it enough that the whole LN series got animated to a finish, so I am just one person Shana didn't click with. SAO will probably finish with the first RPG because in the LN series the story continues for three more RPGs.
Aug 24, 2012 11:05 AM

Nov 2010
iCards said:
People liked it enough that the whole LN series got animated to a finish, so I am just one person Shana didn't click with. SAO will probably finish with the first RPG because in the LN series the story continues for three more RPGs.

Yeah but you posted it in an unrelated thread and not on your profile.
Aug 24, 2012 11:16 AM

Sep 2010
As many said episode one was great and different from others, I would also said that episode 2 at end where he talks about him being greatest only to make them stop arguing and focus thier anger on him. Self sacrificing protagonist is always to my liking.
Everywhere death and fear od dying.
Then we have rest off episodes up to 7 and if I correct there still will be more of them.
What are they about. They are mostly showing characters, build up relationship, and most important thing they are showing a concept, how is it to live in a game. We have already many animes that are about sword fighting, defeating monsters and saving friends, but there are not so many that adding game concept to it.
Also times when characters are laughing are as important as most dramatic moments.
They can't be skipped because the last effect wouldn't turn out to be great.

the setting:
Interesting start -> happy time -> something tragic and you can't think of a way that it can end in a god way-> characters overcome overcome this problem and we have a happy ending, where you smile and cry in the same time.
This is formula that I found in the stories (not only anime) that for me were most interesting, and I had them in mind for a long time.
Analyze some titles and you will be able to find something like this in many pieces.

Anyway if this be something like that or not I don't know,
back to question why SAO is overrated, well first episode was really great, there is not many titles with a start like this, which make you (well atleast me) want to know what will happen next, there is just no way that I will not watch it to the end, and if it will turn out good I will read novel as well.
New titles always give hope that they will turn out to be great because we don't know them yet (that apply not only to anime) and all we have at start is trailer or no more that 3-6 sentencess about them. We want them to take 10/10 and beat all others.
Aug 24, 2012 3:26 PM

Jul 2009
People still arguing shit about shit, trying to make it look like they know shit? .... oh shit. Talk about not having a life, some don't even have a nolife.
Aug 24, 2012 3:43 PM

Jun 2012
sbg711 said:
People still arguing shit about shit, trying to make it look like they know shit? .... oh shit. Talk about not having a life, some don't even have a nolife.

Why did you even bother bumping this topic? I thought we killed it yesterday. You're one to talk about no life.
Aug 24, 2012 3:44 PM

Jul 2009
Uberchu said:
sbg711 said:

Why did you even bother bumping this topic? I thought we killed it yesterday? You're one to talk about no life.

Last post prior to mine was posted 4 hours ago. Joke's on you pal.
Aug 24, 2012 4:03 PM

Jun 2012
sbg711 said:

4 hours ago is pretty dead. At least, it was on it's way dead. And I was asleep 4 hours ago, so as far as I'm concerned it was yesterday.

From here on out, let the thread die.
Aug 24, 2012 8:57 PM
Feb 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
iCards said:

Yeah but you posted it in an unrelated thread and not on your profile.

That is what happens when you join in the middle of everyone's debate/arguing/trolling stuff comes from and goes everywhere. I saw a post about Shana on the thread and felt like sticking my nose in there.

Also Gundam forums are way WAY worse than that, fans will start talking about Gundam 00 then the conversation somehow someway always turns into a SEED vs Universal Century debate with people cursing each other for liking something-else.

I apologize to Shana fans for the joke, but I just did not like that series as much as I thought I would.
Aug 24, 2012 9:12 PM

Nov 2010
Yeah it's all because a troll posted that SAO is the worst show of the decade, and then someone decided to go along with it and say that goes to shakugan no shana and that's when you came in.

I don't care about the gundam forums, and just because somebody else does it doesn't mean it's ok, like every mom says "if your friends jump off a bridge would you?"

I don't love the anime, I am just saying that it's not the worst show ever.
Aug 26, 2012 4:54 AM

Apr 2007
Uberchu said:
sbg711 said:

neverrr
Aug 26, 2012 12:37 PM

Jul 2011
no kiddin, lets have this thread die xDDDD
Aug 26, 2012 12:45 PM
Jul 2012
BlackListHunter said:
Uberchu said:
sbg711 said:

neverrr

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
Aug 26, 2012 1:35 PM

Jun 2012
From the first 7 episodes it's been crap/decent at best. Hopefully it starts to get better.
Aug 26, 2012 1:52 PM

Apr 2011
Severely.
Aug 26, 2012 2:01 PM

Mar 2012
Like my comment if you think SAO is good
End Zionazism
Aug 26, 2012 2:04 PM

Apr 2011
Mikasa said:

I can't. :(
Aug 26, 2012 2:14 PM

Jul 2011
fantomu said:
Mikasa said:

I can't. :(

Aug 27, 2012 6:08 AM
Mar 2012
Aug 27, 2012 6:24 AM

Jun 2011
Well for me, I was pretty wary after the first episode, initially giving it a 6. Being a non LN reader, the first episode didn't exactly meet the hype that was behind it. But little by little, I'm growing to love this anime. It's levelled up from a 6 to a 7.5 for me, but in terms of personal enjoyment its a 9. I've only disliked a couple episodes, that being episode 3 (the one where the girl dies) and the guild murder arc. But other than that, I've found that I look forward to watching SAO the most, even beating out Kuroko no Basket and Kokoro Connect, both of which I also love.

But I do agree its grossly overrated, especially during its initial weeks. It has been bumped down since then fortunately. For comparison, I definitely consider s1 of spice and wolf to be better than this, so its either spice and wolf goes up tremendously in ranks, or this (along with the rest of the overhyped top 100s) goes down to the 90s or low 100s.

That said, I still love this anime (mainly because I fantasize of living in SAO xD)
Aug 27, 2012 6:49 AM

Aug 2012
I don't think it's that overrated. It's a really good anime in my option :P
Aug 27, 2012 7:29 AM

Sep 2011
I'll consider it overrated the moment it sell over 10,000 Blue ray discs

But yeah, the order was chronological is what killed it.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 27, 2012 7:44 AM

Jul 2011
GodlyKyon said:

if it was in the non-linear order like the LN, it would make less sense and it would end in a shit way

doing it in chronological order allows them to get all the introductions out the way and gives them a better way to end the cour

it was either start off bad and get better or start off awesome and get shitter
Aug 27, 2012 7:59 AM

Sep 2011
I'm At Episode 4 And I Don't Know What's The Hype About This Anime.

And, 8.60? Sure It's Getting Overrated. Not That I Mean It's Overrated.
TennoujiAug 27, 2012 8:07 AM

Aug 27, 2012 8:16 AM

Mar 2011
Luxuriia said:
I'm At Episode 4 And I Don't Know What's The Hype About This Anime.

And, 8.60? Sure It's Getting Overrated. Not That I Mean It's Overrated.

How the heck is it at 8.60 with all the random crap that's going on in it? Are people rating it even watching it? Although it started getting better at episode 7.
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Aug 27, 2012 3:24 PM
Dec 2011
It isn't overrated. If the average score is 8.6 then that means it deserves that score. It is the AVERAGE score between all raters which means that the majority voted it to be good. People that think it is overrated is just unhappy that the score is not what they wanted it to be. Sure some people may think it sucks but the score is what matters. An anime is rated by what the watchers think of it not how it is made.

Also i think the people that go as far as to say the anime is terrible and gives it a 0/10 is just mad that it did meet up to its hype. If they pretended that they never heard of sword art online before and the LN and rate it like any other anime i'm sure things would be different.

An anime that a lot of people think is good with a minority that doesn't, the minority will intentionally try to drag down the anime to make it closer to what they really think. E.G. if they thought it would normally be a 6/10 it would then be scored 1/10 to make the average score closer. This is not about scores alone even discussions about the anime will have this result.
Aug 27, 2012 4:53 PM

Oct 2009
Nah, it's overrated.

It is definitely good, but not the best. And I'm not talking about MAL score, I'm talking about common sense. What breakthrough did SAO had bring to anime industry? What new plot did SAO had to offer their genre of anime? SAO is popular because it is easy to relate to with MMORPG gamers which is abundant nowadays, just like teenagers easier to relate to school love story drama.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Aug 28, 2012 5:04 AM
Apr 2012
People are EYEBALLING on the score of this Anime, the Anime is not done. We still have 16 episodes to go not to mention the whole ALO arc. So can't decide yet how good the Anime is since we hardly have see content of the actual story.

Some people go waaah side story sucks this anime is bad, it's not finished so stop reckless EYEBALLING on the score of this anime. The anime will eventually drop rating if the adaption is bad people aren't going to rate it good just cause the novel was good if you look at Fate/Stay Night VN which was really awesome, however the Anime got a score just below a 8, because the anime adoption wasn't as good as anticipated.
Aug 28, 2012 5:12 AM

Oct 2011
Well doesn't all this overrated-ness seem familiar like last year with Guilty Crown lol.
Aug 28, 2012 10:15 AM

Mar 2012
jicks said:
Well doesn't all this overrated-ness seem familiar like last year with Guilty Crown lol.

Guilty Crown...The weird thing about it is there were 22 episodes and they really should've just made it in a 25-episode season seeing how many plot holes they left. The art and the music are impeccable in that anime. Plus, the script writer is the same who wrote Code Geass iirc, which is why people had high expectations for it. The ending was also just...unexpectedly bad.

Back to the main topic. If so many people think it's overrated, why not just down rate it so it gets to where you think it should be? The 8.6 came from 17,000+ viewers. The series didn't ask to be rated so highly. It's really just members having different opinions...
Aug 28, 2012 12:21 PM

Mar 2012
Judging from how popular the series has become with all the ratings this show haS GOT WITH only 8 epsiodes aird so far which is like only a querter of the series and the fact that all of the light novels countine to be on the top of best sellers every week i think this series is going to be running for a long time i would bet this series is going to end up with a lot of episodes like bleach, naruto, Ranma 1/2 etc.. at the very least ithey will annouce a second season after the first season finishes i cant say if its overated since i have not seen it yet but with all the metion aboved its easy to predict
Aug 28, 2012 12:25 PM

Apr 2012
_Ras said:
People are EYEBALLING on the score of this Anime, the Anime is not done. We still have 16 episodes to go not to mention the whole ALO arc. So can't decide yet how good the Anime is since we hardly have see content of the actual story.

Some people go waaah side story sucks this anime is bad, it's not finished so stop reckless EYEBALLING on the score of this anime. The anime will eventually drop rating if the adaption is bad people aren't going to rate it good just cause the novel was good if you look at Fate/Stay Night VN which was really awesome, however the Anime got a score just below a 8, because the anime adoption wasn't as good as anticipated.

7.95 is still a really good score you know...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Aug 28, 2012 12:30 PM

Sep 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
GodlyKyon said:

if it was in the non-linear order like the LN, it would make less sense and it would end in a shit way

doing it in chronological order allows them to get all the introductions out the way and gives them a better way to end the cour

Bullshit, Guess what was the last non-linear anime I know? Haruhi Suzumiya. Part of the reason why it's good was because it was played in a non-chronological order, if it had done the normal it would've been boring.

Suck Ass Online made less sense by essentially give background of characters I do not care for first
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Aug 28, 2012 12:32 PM

Jul 2011
BloodRequiem said:
_Ras said:

7.95 is still a really good score you know...

that should be a "very good" score

its only because people rate mostly from 7-10 that they consider 7.95 to be mediocre

i myself am guilty for rating shows from 5-10
Aug 28, 2012 12:53 PM
Apr 2012
Shibuza said:
Sword Ass online nuff said.

Aug 28, 2012 12:56 PM

Jul 2011
GodlyKyon said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
GodlyKyon said:

Bullshit, Guess what was the last non-linear anime I know? Haruhi Suzumiya. Part of the reason why it's good was because it was played in a non-chronological order, if it had done the normal it would've been boring.

Suck Ass Online made less sense by essentially give background of characters I do not care for first

kiss my ass, i meant story wise, not the anime itself, if you had read the LN, you would understand that the same non-linear format as the novels wouldn't cut it

and you completely ignored my second point, would you rather have all the boring introductions at the end when they should be doing something more suitable as an ending? like something epic?

you can't compare it to haruhi's non linear order when thats a completely different series

iirc, haruhi did the non-linear order so that they can save the best part
for last

SAO is doing it in chronological order so that they can also save the best part for last

also your saying it like just because haruhi's non-linear format worked well, all non-linear anime should work fine as well when thats clearly wrong
Aug 28, 2012 1:10 PM
Feb 2012
SAO is more appealing to younger audience. (Not that it's bad.)

You honestly think that if we would to hand this to an adult professional critic he would rate it 8,6? No.
Both novel and anime.

Simple as that.
It might be good for what it's targeted.

PS.
Look at those people who rated it 10/10 when it aired withour even watching first 10 episodes.
It's like, yeah i saw that trailer, it looked great, 10/10, im not bothering watching the full movie though.
RGBNameAug 28, 2012 1:14 PM
Aug 28, 2012 2:10 PM
Aug 2012
With the current content in the show, it is definitely shaping up to be a late bloomer.

The beginning content is inevitably dry, it almost reminds me of the pacing in steins;gate.
Aug 28, 2012 3:56 PM

Aug 2012
kamikaze_1996 said:
GodlyKyon said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
GodlyKyon said:

kiss my ass, i meant story wise, not the anime itself, if you had read the LN, you would understand that the same non-linear format as the novels wouldn't cut it

and you completely ignored my second point, would you rather have all the boring introductions at the end when they should be doing something more suitable as an ending? like something epic?

you can't compare it to haruhi's non linear order when thats a completely different series

iirc, haruhi did the non-linear order so that they can save the best part
for last

SAO is doing it in chronological order so that they can also save the best part for last

also your saying it like just because haruhi's non-linear format worked well, all non-linear anime should work fine as well when thats clearly wrong

the non-linear method would never work in this anime. Its something only the LN could do and if the anime tried to imitate it, it would fail, hard.

but the problem with the chronological order is that bores the hell out of people first

well, at least it gets rid of the haters xD

Dessiato said:
With the current content in the show, it is definitely shaping up to be a late bloomer.

The beginning content is inevitably dry, it almost reminds me of the pacing in steins;gate.

i also thought of steins gate, it was seriously slow paced and boring then BOOM! in the middle at episode 12

i suppose the big BANG! for this anime would be episode 10...

and a bigger BANG! at episode 13

i can't wait to see the look on peoples faces-if replies have faces xD
Aug 28, 2012 5:06 PM
Sep 2011
This anime until now may be overrated, or better overhyped, but the truth is that I thought this anime would fail hard as it progresses until I read the 2 volumes of the light novel today. I realized that if people just calm down and wait, this anime can manage to deserve the high rating of 8.60 as it is now in the next episodes. Yes, they are THAT interesting All haters need to know that this anime is 25-episode long, which means they cannot judge it by the first 8 episodes. A viewer should have patience and faith in a show that shows potential. It may be boring until now because it shows the side-stories, but I will laugh hard when I'll see comments in the next episodes where the main story kicks in "I was waiting for this" or "SAO is indeed the best summer anime" or "I told you that the anime's second part would be the best" from people who dropped the anime or even rated it low.

To people who think that by saying this anime is bad they acquire a higher taste, please go read a complicated book or movie. They suit your higher "taste" better. So, stop being harsh thinking that you have the knowledge to criticize well an anime, when you don't have the qualities to judge a better anime. For you people to understand, Tatami Galaxy is an ACQUIRED taste. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is an ACQUIRED taste. FMA Brotherhood is an ACQUIRED TASTE. Mushishi is an ACQUIRED taste. Mononoke is an ACQUIRED taste. Mawaru Penguindrum is an ACQUIRED taste. Unique and innovative anime with beautiful art and innovative main ideas /themes such as nature , fate, non-war messages or just telling a common and everyday phenomenon like someone's love story using a different kind of engaging and ingenius story telling.

To cut a long story short, all the users discussing here should have in their minds and respect that there are people with different tastes, people with more experience in anime because they have seen many of them or even researched material for them and stop looking down on SAO because of it's first episodes. Be patient, for the storm is about to come.

Over and Out.
Aug 28, 2012 5:11 PM

Jan 2008
Dessiato said:
With the current content in the show, it is definitely shaping up to be a late bloomer..

It'll bloom, then it'll wither very quickly afterwards. Then out comes a new flower to bloom.
Aug 28, 2012 5:15 PM

Jun 2012
Jesus, this thread is like a zombie that just won't die. Anyway, do people seriously think the main story is good enough to turn this around? I highly, highly doubt it's anywhere near Steins;Gate or Fate/Zero level considering that Volume 1 was "decent" and it goes downhill from there (iirc, a lot people complained that Kirito was Gary Stu).
Aug 28, 2012 5:48 PM

Aug 2012
SteinsGate said:
This anime until now may be overrated, or better overhyped, but the truth is that I thought this anime would fail hard as it progresses until I read the 2 volumes of the light novel today. I realized that if people just calm down and wait, this anime can manage to deserve the high rating of 8.60 as it is now in the next episodes. Yes, they are THAT interesting All haters need to know that this anime is 25-episode long, which means they cannot judge it by the first 8 episodes. A viewer should have patience and faith in a show that shows potential. It may be boring until now because it shows the side-stories, but I will laugh hard when I'll see comments in the next episodes where the main story kicks in "I was waiting for this" or "SAO is indeed the best summer anime" or "I told you that the anime's second part would be the best" from people who dropped the anime or even rated it low.

To people who think that by saying this anime is bad they acquire a higher taste, please go read a complicated book or movie. They suit your higher "taste" better. So, stop being harsh thinking that you have the knowledge to criticize well an anime, when you don't have the qualities to judge a better anime. For you people to understand, Tatami Galaxy is an ACQUIRED taste. Legend of the Galactic Heroes is an ACQUIRED taste. FMA Brotherhood is an ACQUIRED TASTE. Mushishi is an ACQUIRED taste. Mononoke is an ACQUIRED taste. Mawaru Penguindrum is an ACQUIRED taste. Unique and innovative anime with beautiful art and innovative main ideas /themes such as nature , fate, non-war messages or just telling a common and everyday phenomenon like someone's love story using a different kind of engaging and ingenius story telling.

To cut a long story short, all the users discussing here should have in their minds and respect that there are people with different tastes, people with more experience in anime because they have seen many of them or even researched material for them and stop looking down on SAO because of it's first episodes. Be patient, for the storm is about to come.

Over and Out.

yea, you all should listen to what this guy says and wait till more episodes release

SteinsGate said:

Over and Out.

Your supposed to say EL-PSY-CONGROO~ <_< dumbass

Uberchu said:
Jesus, this thread is like a zombie that just won't die. Anyway, do people seriously think the main story is good enough to turn this around? I highly, highly doubt it's anywhere near Steins;Gate or Fate/Zero level considering that Volume 1 was "decent" and it goes downhill from there (iirc, a lot people complained that Kirito was Gary Stu).

i beg to differ considering alot of people loved vol.1 and a majority thought it was their favourite

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=453539

its just you and your personal taste that doesn't like vol.1, also 10 volumes have been released and it still remains the best LN in MAL, so its not like the other arcs are bad

kirito a gary stu? lolz thats the stupidest thing ive heard in this entire anime forum xD

the trolls need to troll harder if thats what their saying
Paul said:
Dessiato said:
With the current content in the show, it is definitely shaping up to be a late bloomer..

It'll bloom, then it'll wither very quickly afterwards. Then out comes a new flower to bloom.

are you referring to GGO? or maybe the badass ending of vol.4?
AsadaShinoAug 28, 2012 6:13 PM
Aug 28, 2012 5:52 PM

Jun 2008
Oh God another overrated thread, and another oh god another overrated post.

Well, that's pretty much it, now. Even before an anime finishes the overrated word had been used already. Not the first and certainly not the last, I'm surprised it's not closed yet.
Aug 28, 2012 6:04 PM

Aug 2012
Tachii said:

Well, that's pretty much it, now. Even before an anime finishes the overrated word had been used already. Not the first and certainly not the last, I'm surprised it's not closed yet.

who cares?

FREE POSTS EVERYBODY!

Aug 29, 2012 1:38 AM

Aug 2012
After reading most of this thread, it awfully reminds me of Baccano! (mainly for the time skip/In medias res storyline apparently) and Gurren Lagann (for the clichés, tropes, predictable things).

Guess I won't watch this anime before it finishes airing. If it really is aimed at younger audiences I think I won't like it.

Aug 29, 2012 6:29 AM

Jul 2011
AsadaShino said:
Tachii said:

who cares?

FREE POSTS EVERYBODY!

my thoughts exactly
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

» Dropping while it's still good ( 1 2 )

SIimyBread - Apr 15

64 by SIimyBread »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2012

705 by amf85 »»
Today, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2012

686 by amf85 »»
Today, 3:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

745 by amf85 »»
Today, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Apr 23, 4:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.