Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 16, 2012 9:58 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Battle in the other world sure is fun. Or NOT. Mina Okura meets her abductor from last time while some battle begins involving a shit a lot of enemies this episode while Ryosuke also meets some maids and someone who knows Lisara.

Dat sexual healing~

Looks like everything ended well though but mm...the ending.
Stark700Aug 16, 2012 11:26 PM
Aug 16, 2012 10:05 PM

Jul 2012
Ryosuke, Quele and Lisara goes to the other world to save mina and it looks rather interesting how they got there

Episode 7 Ending Art
Aug 16, 2012 11:07 PM

Nov 2008
Hopefully Quele's sexual healing will relieve Ryosuke of his PTSD, it's painful to see him like that especially since he was fighting like a man in the battle. I do like her lingerie, Quele looks so good in black.

Those maids and Lisara's mothers' sexual healing was very nice, I would love to have that at anytime

I also wouldn't mind Lisara's mom in bed seriously she's a stunner and I like her multicolored hair.

Aug 17, 2012 6:02 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was very RAGING! This is due to Ryousuke moronic end in the spoiler
my poor Quele! Ryousuke by letting her get blood spilled got my anger spilled on KILLING THIS LITTLE SHIT HEAD OF FAG! Such a FAG! Ryosuke is shit to me! TO ALLOW THAT? FUCK THAT! I am really pissed off at that part in the spoiler. It’s amazing how SHIT OF MC MALE he got! This NOT FORGIVABLE ON MY PART! The guy needs TO DIE! Fucking Ryousuke shit! Other than that nice meeting Lisara’s mother. Other thoughts follow.

About Quele, best of her is the following,

Plain and simple an amazing attack IMO. Never before seen of Quele she was quite amazing there along with her deployment of her Floppy weapon.

However with shit comes another problem! That of in the spoiler
WTF is she thinking. QUELE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? You going to fuck Ryousuke? This is ridiculous! I WON’T ACCEPT THIS! This is BS! How can she even think of doing this shit with him? Lisara should be the one if anything. This is totally ridiculous! I cannot accept such BS from Quele and what she is about to do with Ryousuke.

About the fan service, as much as Lisara’s breasts with nipples got exposed it’s obvious the main attraction is the spoiler
the damn licking along with some breast presses and ratehr erotic reactions. However appealing they tried to do it they FAILED BAD AT IT! Simply put in the spoiler
WTF would get turned on after seeing that shit being done to them with the licking? NOT ME! That seriously failed miserably!

About Lisara’s mother, the other thing of interest is Lisara’s mother in the spoiler
like mother like daughter. The resemblances is there but in the following,

she is rather very strange. Which questions how much of Erotic mother she is really? Moreover I found her plain weird in the spoiler
like she is acting up really strange with being that way. Lisara’s mother breasts are bigger than Lisara which also makes no sense considering that Lisara’s chest is smaller as it should be of equal value itself. Lisara’s mother ARA ARA ARA is good. That one is appealing IMO.

About thee end, lovely Mina past in the spoiler
however it’s obvious that it only pisses her off from not being able to do anything about it herself. I did find it so cheesy of the train passing and not hearing anything shit.

About the preview, OMG do not tell me Quele is going to have sex with him from the looks of the spoiler
I hope it’s only skinship itself to heal his PATHETIC SHIT ASS KEISTER. Cause it will RAGE me more.

Lisara’s mother will have more action from the looks of the spoiler
so I hope we get to see her naked finally. She is the missing nakedness.

BTW Image Stitches and Image Dump done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/08/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of-dakara.html
Lisara’s mother and naked Lisara are among the many.

GIFs are done in the Club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=478663
Some rather interesting bed sex licking.

End Art in the spoiler
Is of a sexy Iria.

PS: If you don’t think this in the spoiler
Is pathetic of the male MC then I don’t know what is.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 17, 2012 9:55 PM

Jul 2010
The sexual tensions in this anime is off the charts. Lisara’s mother is quite the MILF, IMO.
Aug 18, 2012 7:56 AM
Jul 2012
Meh so got to wait 11 days for episode 8 instead of 6 starting from today no big deal really just one less to watch on friday and something good to watch Tuesday just glad they arent holding off episode 8 and skipping a week so whatever still sucks that we have to wait 11 days .
Aug 18, 2012 9:19 AM

May 2010
After becoming strong why has ryousuke turned a wimp.
Aug 18, 2012 10:54 AM
Sep 2010
"Make love to me" ok now we getting somewhere Lisara can't say that yet lmfao.
Aug 18, 2012 12:23 PM

Jun 2011
Hoppy said:
Hopefully Quele's sexual healing will relieve Ryosuke of his PTSD, it's painful to see him like that especially since he was fighting like a man in the battle. I do like her lingerie, Quele looks so good in black.

Those maids and Lisara's mothers' sexual healing was very nice, I would love to have that at anytime

I also wouldn't mind Lisara's mom in bed seriously she's a stunner and I like her multicolored hair.

Yup, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Im especially happy with this episode due to the amount of screen time Quele have. The bathe scene with her was good as always. I liked the part where they were falling down into Grimworld and Quele summoned a "water bubble?". Also the part where she was in her battle outfit, just love her battle outfit.
The end part was especially nice as we get to see Quele being more daring and shows us how good she looks in that black lingerie.

I love Lisara's moms multicoloured hair too. Its a nice red colour and ends with a purplish colour similar to Quele. She truly looks beautiful and has a MILF attitude too.
Aug 18, 2012 12:32 PM
Jan 2011
Man, I wonder why can't Lisara be the one to pop Ryosuke's cherries?
Aug 18, 2012 12:35 PM

May 2011
Is Ryousuke really trying to beat out Haru of "Accel World" as the shittiest most pathetic MC of the season/summer?

I think Ryousuke will cement his status as Shittiest MC when he chickenshits himself out of sex with Quele. Cause we all know that in Japanime, chickenshits aren't even allowed a hand job from one of the harem girls; fucking one is completely out of the question.

/end rant

Ecchi scenes still seem good. Lisara's mom is delicious. It's another "watching for the plot" series for me. The story itself seems shitty. Even shows like High School DxD had a decent story to go along with the fan service.
Aug 18, 2012 12:44 PM

Jan 2011
Quele and Mina are straight up stealing that show. Then again, it ain't that hard considering Lisara has pretty much been a bitch the entire series while these two actually HAVE been developing their feelings.

Give me the Quele+Mina threesome ending, with a little Lisara's mom on the side.
Aug 18, 2012 1:18 PM

Aug 2010
Cliffhangers don't get much better than that.
Aug 18, 2012 2:23 PM

Feb 2012
Lisara's mom is indeed a sexy MILF.

This ep was just faptastic toward the end :P
Aug 18, 2012 3:28 PM

Apr 2010
Hmm.... for me, this anime focuses on the ecchi part to much and not enough on the story (which is because of the manga i suppose).

Going to watch untl the end though, already at ep.7 anyway. XD

3/5
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Aug 18, 2012 4:31 PM

Jan 2012
Is it just me or does that tall building-thing resemble the citadel from HL2?
Aug 18, 2012 5:44 PM

Jul 2012
I say good for Cule although i'd rather it was Mina who got first dibs. Couldn't care less about Lisara. Instead of developing and moving forward she's still playing the outdated Tsundere card.

One thing that really bothers me with the series is the name given to special moves during fights. They're often complicated and don't make any sense. Especially Lisara's attacks.
Aug 18, 2012 5:47 PM

Jan 2008
Those maids licking abilities must be godly. Overall, fairly boring episode again. /sad. Kinda wished the series stayed the generic school harem ecchi. Also episode lacked tentacles.
Aug 18, 2012 7:16 PM

Apr 2012
Lisara's family definitely subscribes to the Marvin Gaye school of medicine with their "Sexual Healing" methods.

Anyway, this was a rather lackluster episode but that cliffhanger... well, we can probably predict what will happen but I think next week will be more interesting, nonetheless.
Aug 18, 2012 7:30 PM
Jun 2008
so now enter another world give rescue now with no plan nice going ryosuke really you blew it.

give now still bit shock & get some "healing" from lisara's smokin mom & her maids wonder if ryosuke is long lost relative of issei?

now cule want to do "healing" to ryosuke?

give how everything going hmm what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 18, 2012 8:59 PM

Apr 2011
This song instantly started to play when Quele decided she wanted to fuck Ryousuke.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Aug 18, 2012 10:44 PM

Jan 2012
Mina's confession got cockblocked by a loud noise (in this case a train).

How original.
Aug 18, 2012 11:35 PM

Jan 2011
Chrischunn said:
Mina's confession got cockblocked by a loud noise (in this case a train).

How original.
trains seem to always like to ruin childhood friends confessions normally how they end up friendzoned lol

but damnnnnnnn dem maids! could have done with out the bubbly wormish healing effect though,and if they don't do it after leaving us like that i'm gonna be pissed..kinda
Aug 19, 2012 12:12 AM

May 2012
The battle was pretty crazy for once, I was expecting Ryou's chest to explode power out and kill them all. D: The sexual healing was amazing, I loved it. Ryou losing partial sanity was upsetting... Liaa having emotional conflict was good, I didn't want her to go straight to being a traitor to her friends. The ending was just amazing. :D
Aug 19, 2012 12:53 AM

May 2010
Lisara mom is such hottie !!
Aug 19, 2012 1:16 AM
Jan 2012
if i were comparing this to Dxd, color me crazy, but I already find the MC to be more likable than issei....even though he was a total retard when trying to rescue mina, im just going to chalk that up as a plot device the writers used to introduce some, what......dingdingding......character development. already ryousuke seems pretty far away from that perv who ONLY thought about sex....

plot holes are RIDICULOUS though, the cousin goes from wanting to kill her "onee-sama" to saving her? a breast grope earns you automatic love? oh well....i knew what i was getting myself into...

lisara's mom, dayyum
Aug 19, 2012 1:22 AM

Jul 2012
Best medical treatment ever, and i mean ever.
Aug 19, 2012 3:04 AM

Jul 2011
This episode was just so pervert and horny <3

Cule want make love with Ryosuke, damn lucky man :)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 19, 2012 5:03 AM

May 2010
Ryosuke said perverted justice..... *walk in chris hanson* Take a seat haha all joke a side this was one of the most pervert episode ive ever seen and i liked it, Lisara's Mom and the 2 maids where going in, Marvin Gaye was a great teacher, then Quele man it's all to good.
Aug 19, 2012 5:22 AM

Mar 2011
That was i nice heaing method.
Aug 19, 2012 7:34 AM
Jan 2012
Wow, if anything, and this may just be from the ecchi that I have watched, but they didn't hesitate at all to go all the way. And he hardly reacted at all when one of the maids when bouncing up and down on his crotch! xD So you know for once, that he probably isn't a virgin, well either that, or the writers are just terrible.

Also, I don't know why everyone's hating on Lisara, I like her! If you've watched B Gata H Kei, then you'll realise that she isn't the only one who holds back all the time. Plus, during the ending video, you see Lisara and Ryousuke kissing, so obviously they have feelings for each other, so I'm either impressed that she could watch the maids, uh... healing him, so easily, or I feel sorry that she had to just stand there and watch it.

I like fan service as much as the next guy, but I still can't help thinking that their romance might die if Cule and Ryousuke get together, so for the reason of pure romance, I kinda hope that they DON'T sleep together, (however, I do admit, it would be great to see, mehehe xD).
Aug 19, 2012 7:38 AM

Nov 2011
The healing was delicious and Lisara's Mom is a hottie :D btw it was hilarious when Ryosuke woke up and said: Lisara.. no wait, can't be... XD
Aug 19, 2012 8:10 AM

Jul 2012
Best healing method I have ever seen, also Lisara's Mom is smoking hot.
Aug 19, 2012 8:18 AM

May 2011
Ugh.. the MC keeps sucking .
VanzZzAug 19, 2012 8:24 AM
Aug 19, 2012 9:06 AM

Mar 2011
Does this thing even have a plot? The only thing saving most of these episode is some of the ecchi and gags! This episode was kinda boring until the "healing" scene.
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Aug 19, 2012 3:58 PM

Jul 2011
I lol'd at the ending!
Aug 19, 2012 9:24 PM

May 2010
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Aug 19, 2012 11:05 PM

Feb 2012
I wonder if that ray of light in the sexual healing will be removed in the BD release...
Aug 20, 2012 2:24 AM

Apr 2012
Yea, I completely agree that the male MC is possibly the worst MC that's ever been created for a harem. It feels like they wasted lots of resources in creating some of the best girls for a harem, then crushing it with an MC that thinks with his "kingdom". >.<
Aug 21, 2012 8:55 AM

Aug 2010
The end art reminded me of Sena. :S
Aug 22, 2012 1:39 AM

Apr 2009
Hero's decisiveness my ass, more like recklessness. At least he admitted he was being too cocky back in there.

That healing method was very interesting, especially the one under the blanket. I'd like to try it too! XD

@Gu3rrit0: Your forum avatar got me. LOL What the frack is this bug doing in my screen?! I can't seem to squish it! o_O I've been had... TT_TT
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Aug 24, 2012 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
Well... that wasn't enjoyable at all.
Aug 26, 2012 4:11 AM

Jul 2012
Was the end art by Buriki? Artist for Denpa Onna and Haganai? Looks like it.

Episode added in more terribly done cliches then this already had. Great job.
ihateeveryoneAug 26, 2012 4:36 AM
Aug 26, 2012 4:35 AM

Mar 2011
Sigh, typical dumb MC repeating the same lines over and over again. I wonder, when will we actually see a MC in a harem that has at least common sense?
Aug 27, 2012 5:05 PM

May 2011
Although Lisara is my favorite girl in this series, its good to see Quele get a little bit of love and have some moments of her own with Ryousuke. Lol at the argument between Lisara's mom and Quele.

Lisara's mom is fantastic.
Aug 31, 2012 7:50 PM
Nov 2010
>Shows Ryosuke getting "healed"
>Doesn't show Quele getting "healed"

...Dammit.

I really like Quele and all, but I seriously want him to be with Lisara first.
Sep 16, 2012 5:46 AM

Apr 2009
Whoa, since when did Ryousuke learn to control Gram at will? His immediate attempted raid was foolhardy, though. He launched himself right into a Heroic BSOD after facing off more nightmarish hellspawn than his perverted mind can handle.

Interesting how both Lisara and Quele use spells without regard to energy cost in Grimwald. I assume energy in that world is everywhere like air for Lisara not to need "charging" from her "personal human battery".

While Lisara is out, Quele is making some pretty daring advances on Ryousuke...
Oct 1, 2012 12:37 PM

Jan 2011
What the hell, this episode really sucked.
Stupid Ryousuke is stupid.
So is the other world sex = healing... makes sense...
And so many plot holes, holy cow.
I wonder why I'm watching this, perhaps the next episode will 'fix' my attitude towards this.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 13, 2012 11:32 PM

Nov 2007
I want uncensored episodes now.
Oct 25, 2012 3:16 PM

May 2012
Neat episode that bed/healing scene was quite something, lets see how they'll save mina!

Dat Ending <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2012

203 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 9, 2012

50 by NightHood64 »»
Mar 6, 2023 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.