Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sword Art Online Episode 5 Discussion


Aug 4, 2012 1:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 540
Wow, they didn't try to fit it into one episode this time..... I'm surprised. It still felt rushed though. At least Asuna was really cute this episode.
And for some reason, the guild name "Golden Apple" always reminds me of Touhou. Maybe I've been playing too much games....
Good episode nonetheless, though I have to admit this is one of the weaker SS, IMO.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Aug 4, 2012 1:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2214


Whoa, that's some booty call.



A nice panty shot would be nice to see.
 
Aug 4, 2012 1:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 409
Netto_Azure said:
Oh wow, so Doujins DO become canon, they incorporated parts of the Materia Edition 1: The Progressers.

So even fanfics the author writes CAN become canon hahahahaha.

But I am truly happy that they did this adaptation really well. Has most of the Mystery and details in it. :3


Haha, maybe at this rate they'll also animate chapter 16.5 in volume 1? Lmao.
 
Aug 4, 2012 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 256
So much for the whole 3rd option is impossible, based off that episode alone things look fishy.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1948
The best episode besides the first. Not too rushed and it actually explored the world. I'm surprised.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

 
Aug 4, 2012 2:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 696
I only read until volume 7 so I didn't read the short story for this. That being said, I knew ever since she was introduced that either she was the murderer or she would be killed. It was obvious she wouldn't survive.

IDK... I might drop this... It already fulfilled its job for me anyway. Anime's are made so the original format gets more publicity. In this case, the SAO anime was made so that more people would read the light novels. (For the most part anyway). After seeing the first episode, I started reading the Light Novels. Now I'm just meh. The episodes are really boring. Nothing happens in them and an anime of this type doesnt do well being episodic. It needs a plot that goes through more then one episode. This episode started it... but IDK... I think they made a bad decision when they decided to make it all chronological. The short stories aren't part of the main novel for a reason. They have nothing to do with the major plot. This is filler. They should get to the important stuff and pace it better.
That being said, the art is really nice.... and the special effects are too... but that won't keep me around. The first episode was very promising- but the rest of the series is just not working. They didn't translate it into anime properly. They made it way too boring and slowed the pace way too much.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1693
7th episode still a random event.. every episode is a huge time lapse.. i cant see any plot of the story here..

 
Aug 4, 2012 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 342
Omg Asuna finally appeared again
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 887
There are just 2 words to describe this episode: Dat asses. But srls, why did they included those ass shots? That fanservice was really out of place.

Well, I didn't really like or dislike this episode. Well, but I still kind of curious what happens next, so... 5/5.

(And as I said last week, I'm kind of sick of these extra stories.)
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 3467
Asuna back in action <3

Yet more players died :'(
And damn I know that girl gonna die if she stand near window like that :/

Time to solve murder and get suspect... in next episode.

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 9905
_fullm00n said:
There are just 2 words to describe this episode: Dat asses. But srls, why did they included those ass shots? That fanservice was really out of place.
I was talking about that with a friend but the general consensus is Herp Derp the series costs a lot so we gonna shove some asses around to make more money somehow. Pretty much the bolded. I am not surprised of that but I would prefer they find better ways to do it. The easy way is not always the best for all series TBH.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 572
This is a ridiculously mighty and powerful dagger - kills a player with one stroke.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1223
finally watched it, they animated the start of this story well, they added in all the clues and mystery as well as explaining asuna and kirito's relationship on the frontlines, i just loved that scene where asuna caught kirito napping under a tree, it was hilarious watching that whole scene animated

the only thing which could have been improved would probably be to actually have kirito pierce himself like he did in the LN but i guess that scene worked too with asuna scolding him for being reckless, also i loved the "my friends a merchant but is busy at this time" its nice foreshadowing to episode 7 "warmth of the heart"

im not gonna say anything about that whole scene at the end, people may criticize how it seems forced but it all comes together in the next ep

also i would like to remind all the Light Novel readers to keep hush hush about what happens next, no one likes a spoiler, especially when its really good
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 698
GDL-URAHARA said:
This is a ridiculously mighty and powerful dagger - kills a player with one stroke.


LOL same I thought that must be a powerful ass dagger too, or maybe the fall helped?
But it's sad to see her go though she had a great ass

Asuna became a little stuck up upon joining that guild huh? Well not that much seeing as they still got along.

Anyways, I do love me some mystery

 
Aug 4, 2012 2:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 586
Kirito and Asuna are an interesting pair and their scenes together were nice; however... the mystery really did not pique my curiosity. I mean, I found myself asking why I should care about the Golden Apple guild just because someone went all Gollum on their leader's ass because "their precious" ring was going to be sold.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3697
kamikaze_1996 said:
finally watched it, they animated the start of this story well, they added in all the clues and mystery as well as explaining asuna and kirito's relationship on the frontlines, i just loved that scene where asuna caught kirito napping under a tree, it was hilarious watching that whole scene animated

the only thing which could have been improved would probably be to actually have kirito pierce himself like he did in the LN but i guess that scene worked too with asuna scolding him for being reckless, also i loved the "my friends a merchant but is busy at this time" its nice foreshadowing to episode 7 "warmth of the heart"

im not gonna say anything about that whole scene at the end, people may criticize how it seems forced but it all comes together in the next ep

also i would like to remind all the Light Novel readers to keep hush hush about what happens next, no one likes a spoiler, especially when its really good


Im really glad they didn't cut off anything from that scene ( The part when Asuna caught Kirito napping ). That was one of the most important scene for their relationship's development. Im so glad even the speech is the same.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 329
Good episode, just an assumption here but from what I observed the purple haired girl wasn't PKed, I think she died from falling damage. I could go as far to argue that the dagger that hit her didn't even damage her and she just fell from shock.
Another much more far unlikely answer could be that she didn't die at all and she simply teleported out of the town upon hitting the floor, I doubt it myself but she does not have an alibi for the murder meaning she is suspicious so no matter how dumb it is I am definatly going to try and keep it in mind.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 173
Don't remember ever reading this arc anywhere, but I do remember reading the sleeping scene from near the end of the 1st Volume. Asuna is finally back so idc.
I guess I should pick up on the novel and read volume 8 sometime soon (Side story for this arc)
Modified by Citrix, Aug 4, 2012 2:37 PM
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
JohnGalt89 said:
Kirito and Asuna are an interesting pair and their scenes together were nice; however... the mystery really did not pique my curiosity. I mean, I found myself asking why I should care about the Golden Apple guild just because someone went all Gollum on their leader's ass because "their precious" ring was going to be sold.


Believe me Kirito and Asuna don't really care about the Golden Apple guild that much either, they are not doing this because of them. They are only really looking into it to see how people are getting killed in safe areas, where pk or death should be impossible.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 43
GDL-URAHARA said:
This is a ridiculously mighty and powerful dagger - kills a player with one stroke.


The murder maybe are a high level player, or she lost the balance and fell down. x_x
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1629
Well this ep is so so TBH, although I read the novel(vol7 currently) but I didn't read the side stories though ( well who wouldn't want to wait to see what happen next between kirito and asuna when finishing the first vol :P ). Kinda curious to see what's gonna happen next and how the case is solved, another 1 week.

Citrix said:
Don't remember ever reading this arc anywhere, but I do remember reading the sleeping scene from near the end of the 1st Volume. Asuna is finally back so idc.


That was the flash back in vol 1, probably the author described about the scene when asuna and kirito met each other more details in those side story.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Have to say, least favorite episode yet. I mean what the hell. What is up with Asuna and kirito together at the beginning. And the murder story is little more than a side story
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:41 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 329
Must say I think a few people here are being a bit to picky with not understanding the term "adaptation" or "Only 25 episodes". But then again I noticed that last week when someone complained the episode sucked because they fought more enemy plants in the episode than the novel.
I for one thought this episode was insanely slow compared to the others to the point of dragging and I also wish to correct everyone calling these novels:
These are only short stories, these are not novels.
Oh well I guess you can't please people who expect exactly the novel which lots of people seem to be for some reason.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 483
Well, that episode felt a lot like Hyouka in one of their boring mysteries.. nothing really happend
In my eyes one of the worst episodes so far. But we're just at ep 5 now. I'll let it pass this time.
It was nice to see Asuna again, though..
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1843
Good episode,the adaptation was pretty good even that they change some things and remove a character completely but still pretty good adaptation!!(For those who doesnt know this is the adaptation of Volume 8,Chapter 1)

Watching Asuna again brings joy to my hearth,specially this tsundere Asuna!! Also she looked so cute while sleeping!


Kirito again showing kinda why he is badass,just relaxing enjoying the scenery just....relax.

Beyond that that the flow was well,the murder were pretty good animated and Yoruko crazy faces were pretty cool!! Now i cant wait for next episode for 3 scenes in particular!!

BTW Asuna sleep face to cute!!


GIF's and more on the Club!!!http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=472819
Modified by raxius1230, Aug 4, 2012 6:44 PM
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 11
Great episode can't wait for the next one ><
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 75


TO HELL WITH THAT

 
Aug 4, 2012 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1010

Really boring episode. I mean, the best part was just watching Kirito napping, which was nice. I wish they would throw in way more action, thats what made many of the previous episodes compelling. Asuna is really dull too, Yoruko as well. The plot this episode was also lacking any sort of feeling or interest, being on the predictable end with its conclusion didnt help either
.

I hope Grimrock gets screen time. The fandom is also pretty funny, I dont know why anyone would wish to live in the Sword Art Online world, being in a place where sleep pk's is possible even in safe zones is just a baffling consequence to accept.
<img src="http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1a8gz3tu1qbxqfpo1_500.png" />
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 208
i liked the previous episodes more.
 
Aug 4, 2012 2:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2294
Well, damn, another one bites the dust...
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 24
To those complaining of ass shots... You're a disgrace to men everywhere.
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1291
Kenju said:
GDL-URAHARA said:
This is a ridiculously mighty and powerful dagger - kills a player with one stroke.
LOL same I thought that must be a powerful ass dagger too, or maybe the fall helped?
Powerful indeed. A fall like that in a RPG shouldn't give that much damage so most of it should have come from the dagger (or she was ridiculous low in level.)

Seems a bit too coincidental though, how did the assassin know that the girl would sit on an open window?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 880
Ajunky said:
Kenju said:
GDL-URAHARA said:
This is a ridiculously mighty and powerful dagger - kills a player with one stroke.
LOL same I thought that must be a powerful ass dagger too, or maybe the fall helped?

Seems a bit too coincidental though, how did the assassin know that the girl would sit on an open window?


Hmm Im sure he/she was stalking them for quite a while and merely striked at the right moment when Kirito and Asuna weren't by her side or able to see as well as to freak out Shimdt as well I guess.

Anyways great ep~ Luv Tsundere Asuna, I bet the bit when Kirito was asleep is the moment she fell for him <3
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 743
The episode felt like filler. No wonder it was a side story. What I really dont like about the show is that it rushes the good main story, while wasting whole episodes with crap like this. Sorry, down from 8/10 to 7/10 after this episode. I hope the show really steps up, else it will just end up being an overhyped disapointment.
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 698
Kirito's not very good at saving people is he?

LoliYandere said:
To those complaining of ass shots... You're a disgrace to men everywhere.


^This, it was like two or three anyways

 
Aug 4, 2012 3:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 995
AlexGK said:
The episode felt like filler. No wonder it was a side story. What I really dont like about the show is that it rushes the good main story, while wasting whole episodes with crap like this. Sorry, down from 8/10 to 7/10 after this episode. I hope the show really steps up, else it will just end up being an overhyped dissapointment.

This side stories are pretty important. Main story should start on ep 7 or 8.
Well, we'll see
Modified by Firixizu_Mint, Aug 4, 2012 3:21 PM
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 450
Finally the plot progresses! I love the fact that Asuna totally changed her character. Also it seems like we're getting into the good arc!

5/5
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4194

  • Skips forward to something that has no logical connection to what was in the previous episode.
  • Silicia and everything from before is completely forgotten, and we the viewer have no understanding of how Kirito got into this situation or what is really even going on.
  • Asuna is a terrible tsundere character and her interaction is forced and laughable.
  • "I'm going to risk my entire life just to test out the murder weapon" <---- DARK, Linkin Park 4 ever
  • For a show that constantly disregards any semblance of pacing in order to blow through everything, a completely pointless arc like this doesn't make much sense.
  • Freakout at the end was absolutely hilarious and comedic in effect, what with the screeching music playing in the background.
  • One of the most retarded motives for murder I have seen in quite some time.
  • The death at the end. Really?
  • ASS SHOTS EVERYWHERE. Maybe we can make the audience like one episode characters this way!


I hate this anime so much.
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 743
Vizi_Reality said:
AlexGK said:
The episode felt like filler. No wonder it was a side story. What I really dont like about the show is that it rushes the good main story, while wasting whole episodes with crap like this. Sorry, down from 8/10 to 7/10 after this episode. I hope the show really steps up, else it will just end up being an overhyped disapointment.

This side stories are pretty important. Main story should start on ep 7 or 8.


Could be, but it was really boring to me. Felt like a generic filler. And that IS bad in my book...
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 743
Veronin said:

  • Skips forward to something that has no logical connection to what was in the previous episode.
  • Silicia and everything from before is completely forgotten, and we the viewer have no understanding of how Kirito got into this situation or what is really even going on.
  • Asuna is a terrible tsundere character and her interaction is forced and laughable.
  • "I'm going to risk my entire life just to test out the murder weapon" <---- DARK, Linkin Park 4 ever
  • For a show that constantly disregards any semblance of pacing in order to blow through everything, a completely pointless arc like this doesn't make much sense.
  • Freakout at the end was absolutely hilarious and comedic in effect, what with the screeching music playing in the background.
  • One of the most retarded motives for murder I have seen in quite some time.
  • The death at the end. Really?
  • ASS SHOTS EVERYWHERE. Maybe we can make the audience like one episode characters this way!


I hate this anime so much.


LoL, my sentiments exactly.
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 995
AlexGK said:
Vizi_Reality said:
AlexGK said:
The episode felt like filler. No wonder it was a side story. What I really dont like about the show is that it rushes the good main story, while wasting whole episodes with crap like this. Sorry, down from 8/10 to 7/10 after this episode. I hope the show really steps up, else it will just end up being an overhyped disapointment.

This side stories are pretty important. Main story should start on ep 7 or 8.


Could be, but it was really boring to me. Felt like a generic filler. And that IS bad in my book...


Yeah, it could be boring. I also expect more from the side stories. At least they must do the main story justice
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1841
Veronin said:

  • Skips forward to something that has no logical connection to what was in the previous episode.
  • Silicia and everything from before is completely forgotten, and we the viewer have no understanding of how Kirito got into this situation or what is really even going on.
  • Asuna is a terrible tsundere character and her interaction is forced and laughable.
  • "I'm going to risk my entire life just to test out the murder weapon" <---- DARK, Linkin Park 4 ever
  • For a show that constantly disregards any semblance of pacing in order to blow through everything, a completely pointless arc like this doesn't make much sense.
  • Freakout at the end was absolutely hilarious and comedic in effect, what with the screeching music playing in the background.
  • One of the most retarded motives for murder I have seen in quite some time.
  • The death at the end. Really?
  • ASS SHOTS EVERYWHERE. Maybe we can make the audience like one episode characters this way!


I hate this anime so much.


I bet you're one of those guys that never read explanations about all these early episodes where side stories written as prequels then suddenly animated chronologically.

Will you complain too, if the story starts from floor 74?

@AlexGK
They feel boring because they were sidestories, you don't need read them for the plot, they're there just to explain early events, the game world itself and introduce other characters that will appear later in the future.

In this "Side story" they will mainly explain about the term <AREA>. A player cannot be damaged inside the <AREA>, the only thing that will appear are the visual effects. Basically you can't die in the <AREA>. But suddenly a murder happens inside the <AREA>, and that's not a small matter as you see in the anime.
Modified by kaimax, Aug 4, 2012 3:28 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 27
AlexGK said:

Could be, but it was really boring to me. Felt like a generic filler. And that IS bad in my book...


¬ Well it is a filler you could say, since all the episodes so far are simply flashbacks. Thats why the sequence of events so far seemed rush and make no sense as all. But rest assured, once the Main story finally starts in 1-2 eps time the story will progress and develop alot more better.
It's just these side stories are pretty important so that everything makes sense when later on.


¬ And to who ever had that question about if they are able to get pregnant (forgot what page) - Of course not -_-

The game is merely a mental state, not a reality. SAO simply stimulates the neurones within different pathways in the brain, simulating reality with all it's senses and emotions. It is not actual reality and therefore you can't fertilise and egg cell with the neurones in your body. That would be asexual reproduction, which humans are incapable of carrying out without serious surgical aid. So basically, no. No one has gotten pregnant.

In fact, sex is probably better in SAO as they simulate the pleasure without the risks of HIV/AIDS or Pregnancy =P
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 743
kaimax said:
Veronin said:

  • Skips forward to something that has no logical connection to what was in the previous episode.
  • Silicia and everything from before is completely forgotten, and we the viewer have no understanding of how Kirito got into this situation or what is really even going on.
  • Asuna is a terrible tsundere character and her interaction is forced and laughable.
  • "I'm going to risk my entire life just to test out the murder weapon" <---- DARK, Linkin Park 4 ever
  • For a show that constantly disregards any semblance of pacing in order to blow through everything, a completely pointless arc like this doesn't make much sense.
  • Freakout at the end was absolutely hilarious and comedic in effect, what with the screeching music playing in the background.
  • One of the most retarded motives for murder I have seen in quite some time.
  • The death at the end. Really?
  • ASS SHOTS EVERYWHERE. Maybe we can make the audience like one episode characters this way!


I hate this anime so much.


I bet you're one of those guys that never read explanations about all these early episodes where side stories written as prequels then suddenly animated chronologically.

Will you complain too, if the story starts from floor 74?

@AlexGK
They feel boring because they were sidestories, you don't need read them for the plot, they're there just to explain early events, the game world itself and introduce other characters that will appear later in the future.


If thats the case, they really screwed up the pacing and the timeframe, like Veronin pointed out. So far the show feels like an overhyped chaos.
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:32 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Ass shots 5/5 episode for me, don't know about you losers.
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 19
Funny people complain about the timeskips and at the same time complain about being boring fillers. imagine 300+ episode from floor 1-74, when the main story happens.
.
Wheres Heathcliff?
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 488
Its a murder mystery part 2. Well after 5 episode this anime have still kept me entertained 5/5
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4194
kaimax said:
I bet you're one of those guys that never read explanations about all these early episodes where side stories written as prequels then suddenly animated chronologically.

Will you complain too, if the story starts from floor 74?


I understand that, but throwing them in the way they have with the anime has done nothing but ruin the entire pacing of it. Perhaps, and maybe, they could have drawn some connection to episode 4 and this one, if events are happening chronologically? It's really not asking for a whole lot. As it stands the anime is just very poorly done and worthless to anybody who hasn't already read the novels.
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1291
What a decadent anime. The girls don't cover their faces? that's basically porn, they should at least censor them.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
 
Aug 4, 2012 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 995
AlexGK said:
kaimax said:
Veronin said:

  • Skips forward to something that has no logical connection to what was in the previous episode.
  • Silicia and everything from before is completely forgotten, and we the viewer have no understanding of how Kirito got into this situation or what is really even going on.
  • Asuna is a terrible tsundere character and her interaction is forced and laughable.
  • "I'm going to risk my entire life just to test out the murder weapon" <---- DARK, Linkin Park 4 ever
  • For a show that constantly disregards any semblance of pacing in order to blow through everything, a completely pointless arc like this doesn't make much sense.
  • Freakout at the end was absolutely hilarious and comedic in effect, what with the screeching music playing in the background.
  • One of the most retarded motives for murder I have seen in quite some time.
  • The death at the end. Really?
  • ASS SHOTS EVERYWHERE. Maybe we can make the audience like one episode characters this way!


I hate this anime so much.


I bet you're one of those guys that never read explanations about all these early episodes where side stories written as prequels then suddenly animated chronologically.

Will you complain too, if the story starts from floor 74?

@AlexGK
They feel boring because they were sidestories, you don't need read them for the plot, they're there just to explain early events, the game world itself and introduce other characters that will appear later in the future.


If thats the case, they really screwed up the pacing and the timeframe, like Veronin pointed out. So far the show feels like an overhyped chaos.


Yeah I understand, it's quite random jumping from other timeframe to other timeframe. But imo they have done a decent job for the pacing
But do you have any better alternative about the pacing and the timeframe then? Like how they should show the pacing better, so the viewer can understand the situation better? (especially non LN reader)
Modified by Firixizu_Mint, Aug 4, 2012 3:41 PM
 
Top
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »