Forum Settings
Forums

So it's cool to be a "socially inept otaku"?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 1, 2012 6:54 AM

Sep 2010
MADALIAN said:
incisorr said:
Post-Josh said:

Metalheads were never cool.

You're a kid, what would you know? I actually have first hand experience when it comes to different groups of people and how they are accepted by society and by youth and by girls overall

incisorr, maybe you should be taking into account that there are cultural differences from one country to another, and maybe metalheads being cool is a phenomenon restricted to your cultural area - Bulgaria.

If that's the case then "Metalheads were never cool." is still a false statement and victim to what you accuse incisorr of doing.

Aug 1, 2012 6:59 AM

Mar 2012
MADALIAN said:
incisorr, maybe you should be taking into account that there are cultural differences from one country to another, and maybe metalheads being cool is a phenomenon restricted to your cultural area - Bulgaria.

No offence dear, but couldn't the same be said of this thread?

And the places you've visited online?
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Aug 1, 2012 7:03 AM

May 2009
NEVER.
Aug 1, 2012 7:33 AM

Sep 2010
TsukikageRan said:
NEVER.

Unless your in like minded community(real or virtual).
Birds of a feather and all that.

Aug 1, 2012 8:45 AM

Oct 2010
MADALIAN said:

Im taking that into account, you can see it in every single culture, even the japanese one.

"Cool" doesn't neccessarily mean that everyone loves them, it means that girls want to fuck them more than others

20 years+ ago metalheads were "cool"

its not what i like or agree with but its what i see everywhere i go > trends of whos cool and not change
lots of music -
Aug 1, 2012 8:46 AM

Dec 2008
NicoleB said:
MADALIAN said:

No offence dear, but couldn't the same be said of this thread?

And the places you've visited online?

I'm trying to make sense of what you might have wanted to say. If by "couldn't the same be said of this thread", you mean that the perception of the otaku category differs from a cultural area to another, that's pretty much a redundant statement. Of course the perception may vary. My question was about the possibility of otaku being "glamorized" by western teens, who also take on the social inept persona. I didn't mean to generalize. I was just pointing at a phenomenon I noticed.

As for the "places visited online", I think I mentioned I was referring to anime forums and blogs, where people who define themselves as "otaku" and "socially awkward" sometimes use blatant stereotypes that makes you wonder about otakus being "fashionable" out here, in the West-dominated part of the world and its online communities.

I hope I didn't miss your point.

"You sit on a full-moon lotus-cushion of white light In the hundred-petalled full bloom of youth."
Patrul Rinpoche

Aug 1, 2012 9:04 AM

Mar 2012
MADALIAN said:
I'm trying to make sense of what you might have wanted to say. If by "couldn't the same be said of this thread", you mean that the perception of the otaku category differs from a cultural area to another, that's pretty much a redundant statement. Of course the perception may vary. My question was about the possibility of otaku being "glamorized" by western teens, who also take on the social inept persona. I didn't mean to generalize. I was just pointing at a phenomenon I noticed.

As for the "places visited online", I think I mentioned I was referring to anime forums and blogs, where people who define themselves as "otaku" and "socially awkward" sometimes use blatant stereotypes that makes you wonder about otakus being "fashionable" out here, in the West-dominated part of the world and its online communities.

I hope I didn't miss your point.

Merely saying that your idea that people thinking being socially inept is acceptable is coloured by the places you visit, the forums you go too etc.

For example, it's sort of obvious that even if such a thing was true, it would generally only be the case on websites such as ones dedicated to gaming, anime or other forums of media where you often find socially inept people, rather than say a forum where you find people who are a lot more socially outgoing.

I'm probably not making my point very well though.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Aug 1, 2012 9:04 AM

Mar 2012
incisorr said:
Post-Josh said:

Metalheads were never cool.

You're a kid, what would you know? I actually have first hand experience when it comes to different groups of people and how they are accepted by society and by youth and by girls overall

Hahaha, what? Not sure if serious, although your profile does make you seem like a stereotypical metalhead bro, so you may just be. I was joking around, because I've never heard of such a phase. I'm not denying it existed somewhere or claiming I know anything.

General tip: When people make absolute statements like that it is usually a jest, people don't mean "nope that has never ever happened anywhere, I know everything and am sure of it".
JoshAug 1, 2012 9:11 AM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Aug 1, 2012 9:30 AM

Dec 2008
NicoleB said:

For example, it's sort of obvious that even if such a thing was true, it would generally only be the case on websites such as ones dedicated to gaming, anime or other forums of media where you often find socially inept people, rather than say a forum where you find people who are a lot more socially outgoing.

I'd like to see the numbers you've based your statement on. Source please.

Kidding. But I can't agree with your generalization. But now I understand your point, which is basically that socially awkward otakus appear to be cool in the social milieu of anime forums because they themselves form a majority in that milieu. And I beg to differ:
1. Socially inept people do not form the majority. If you allow me to use basic logical deduction, the socially inept don't even use the forum.
2. There are too many instances of presenting oneself as a "socially inept otaku" in such a campy manner that it becomes seriously contradictory.

"You sit on a full-moon lotus-cushion of white light In the hundred-petalled full bloom of youth."
Patrul Rinpoche

Aug 1, 2012 9:39 AM

Dec 2010
Now now, let's not muddy the lines between what is right and what is wrong.

Being socially inept isn't something that can be classified as right or wrong - it's just a way of being. Some people struggle in social circles, whereas others don't. So, it's acceptable, and the only people who would have problems with it are people I would not like to be friends with myself. So, careful with the wording - besides, it's not the point of this thread.

What really winds me up though - whilst we're on it - is when people pretend to be shy and "cutesy" on the internet when they're completely anonymous. I'm sorry, but can someone please explain this to me? Isn't the internet a release from the strains and stress of the real world?
Aug 1, 2012 9:55 AM

May 2012
SamRavster said:
Now now, let's not muddy the lines between what is right and what is wrong.

Being socially inept isn't something that can be classified as right or wrong - it's just a way of being. Some people struggle in social circles, whereas others don't. So, it's acceptable, and the only people who would have problems with it are people I would not like to be friends with myself. So, careful with the wording - besides, it's not the point of this thread.

If communicating with others is considered to be one of a human's highest priority in life, then it is indeed "wrong" to be socially inept. If this is the case, then it is not something that should just be treated as simply a "way of being". I've heard enough of that kind of stuff from Lady Gaga.

SamRavster said:
What really winds me up though - whilst we're on it - is when people pretend to be shy and "cutesy" on the internet when they're completely anonymous. I'm sorry, but can someone please explain this to me? Isn't the internet a release from the strains and stress of the real world?

The answer is simple; because the internet is viewed as the real world for some people. I actually don't have too much of a problem with this fact, but I do have a problem with putting up a fake front, internet or no internet.
Aug 1, 2012 10:03 AM

Dec 2010
JReitan said:
I've heard enough of that kind of stuff from Lady Gaga.

Oh, you did not just say that. Well, it's different. Just because something is different it doesn't mean it is wrong. Besides, in this world with various means of contact other than face-to-face, it can no longer really be deemed one of our highest priorities. Even though I'm fine in social circles, I certainly know it's not one of mine.

The answer is simple; because the internet is viewed as the real world for some people. I actually don't have too much of a problem with this fact, but I do have a problem with putting up a fake front, internet or no internet.

It lacks the pressure of the real world though. Don't get me wrong, they can do what they want, but that excuse doesn't fly. Anonymity kills the pressure.
Aug 1, 2012 10:05 AM

Mar 2012
JReitan said:
If this is the case, then it is not something that should just be treated as simply a "way of being". I've heard enough of that kind of stuff from Lady Gaga.

lol'd. Baby I Was Born Socially Inept.

JReitan said:

I agree with this, but just want to add that there is a difference between putting up a front and legitimately acting different over the internet. There are psychological differences, like for instance it's much easier for shy or self-conscious people to feel comfortable, because no one is actually seeing them and directing associating what they say with their physical self. More often than not, people take this to the extreme and forget that what they say can still represent them in real life. I know I'd never go to some of the extremes of argument I do on forums in real life, for fear of my life/reputation/otherwise, haha.
LoneWolf said:
Aug 1, 2012 10:09 AM

Mar 2012
I've never said anything online that I wouldn't say in real life.

D:
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Aug 1, 2012 10:14 AM

Mar 2012
NicoleB said:

D:

I doubt this. Not because I doubt you personally, I just think people underestimate the effect anonymity, text only format, and forum style discussion have on what they say. It doesn't have to be anything crazy or controversial, it could be as simple as your manner of speaking or choice of words.
LoneWolf said:
Aug 1, 2012 10:19 AM

Mar 2012
Post-Josh said:
NicoleB said:

D:

I doubt this. Not because I doubt you personally, I just think people underestimate the effect anonymity, text only format, and forum style discussion have on what they say. It doesn't have to be anything crazy or controversial, it could be as simple as your manner of speaking or choice of words.

Actually I just mean it as in, a lot of the time I don't really think about what I'm typing/saying, I just do it anyway.

Not saying I haven't said anything in real life I didn't regret immediately.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Aug 1, 2012 10:33 AM

Mar 2012
That makes sense, depends on the kinda person you are in real life. I myself am very calculating when it comes to serious discussion, I usually don't speak much unless I believe I have something of value to add. I tend to get annoyed in class when people just reiterate what other people have said/ say nothing remotely compelling, but that's participation marks for you.

In casual conversation I just go with the flow and, like you, occasionally say things I regret.
LoneWolf said:
Aug 1, 2012 10:34 AM

Dec 2008
SamRavster said:

In real life, when you blurt out something idiotic, or rude, or that can cause you to lose face, a limited number of people can hear you. On a forum, the unlimited number of people can severely attack and damage your online reputation, and even though you are safe and sound, covered in your protective shield of anonymity, your online persona isn't.

Patrul Rinpoche

Aug 1, 2012 10:44 AM

Mar 2012
MADALIAN said:
SamRavster said:

In real life, when you blurt out something idiotic, or rude, or that can cause you to lose face, a limited number of people can hear you. On a forum, the unlimited number of people can severely attack and damage your online reputation, and even though you are safe and sound, covered in your protective shield of anonymity, your online persona isn't.

That said, people forget what you say online much, much easier. a) because they don't know you or respect your opinion, so that memory takes minimal priority b) it's a lot harder to remember something you casually read in text (there isn't the same focus, attention to detail, and repetition when browsing forum as when you read a book) , as opposed to something you heard/saw/experienced with all of your senses.

Speaking in terms of MAL specifically, the fact that you can change your username means you can easily avoid a lot of the online stigma, or whatever, that would have occurred. I still agree that I do think twice about making idiotic or mean comments though, because my online persona does represent me, at least, to a degree.
JoshAug 1, 2012 10:47 AM
LoneWolf said:
Aug 1, 2012 11:08 AM

Mar 2012
MADALIAN said:
SamRavster said:

It's pretty easy for someone to change their online persona if that really meant anything to them.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Aug 1, 2012 11:35 AM

Dec 2008
NicoleB said:
MADALIAN said:
SamRavster said:

It's pretty easy for someone to change their online persona if that really meant anything to them.

You call the Sisyphean workload of building cred for your new persona easy?

Patrul Rinpoche

Aug 1, 2012 12:03 PM

Mar 2012
MADALIAN said:

Yes, although I definitely wouldn't compare that to Sisyphus punishment, which was a lot more difficult.
"If you love someone
Follow your heart
Cause love comes once
If you’re lucky enough"
Aug 1, 2012 2:25 PM
Apr 2012
NicoleB said:
It's a little strange sometimes, but I don't really think most people actually mean it, at least not in the sense of the japanese idea of what an Otaku is.

I sometimes see people using it just to refer to being a fan of Anime.
agreed. foreigners are always happily misusing 'exotic' terms.
Aug 1, 2012 2:39 PM
Apr 2012
Zmffkskem said:
NicoleB said:
However if you do nothing then you definitely won't succeed.

Success is more difficult than it implies, and success, sometimes, isn't worth the price.

failure is worth experiencing because failure you learn from as long as it doesn't kill you. goals are worth having not for the sake of success but for the sake of living a life.

if you do not regret not trying, then do as you wish and do not try. there are plenty of people who will make the effort.
Aug 1, 2012 2:59 PM

Dec 2010
MADALIAN said:
NicoleB said:
MADALIAN said:
SamRavster said:

Lol, on MAL, it's surprisingly easy. Just post a few interesting posts, maybe throw in a witty comment here and there... add a sickly pun, and you're golden.

Just a change of username, profile picture and info, avatar, signature, deletion of comments on profile page, new anime and manga list scores - fuck, you're right. That is a lot of work. I'll watch what I say in the future then. Thanks!
Aug 1, 2012 3:41 PM

May 2012
SamRavster said:
Oh, you did not just say that. Well, it's different. Just because something is different it doesn't mean it is wrong. Besides, in this world with various means of contact other than face-to-face, it can no longer really be deemed one of our highest priorities. Even though I'm fine in social circles, I certainly know it's not one of mine.

I don't understand what you mean by different. I don't know what you're referring to.

SamRavster said:
It lacks the pressure of the real world though. Don't get me wrong, they can do what they want, but that excuse doesn't fly. Anonymity kills the pressure.

I agree with this. Aren't we all so ironic? In the real world, we're pressured to act a certain way to look normal. Yet, once we take away that pressure, we tend to act a certain way for the same exact reason!

We're so hypocritical that it makes me want to puke sometimes. And it's because of this same hypocrisy that I really dislike people putting up fronts to look a certain way.
Aug 1, 2012 4:41 PM

Apr 2011
Depends who you are asking! Though I'm pretty sure most people would deny that statement, unless they're a little stupid.
Aug 1, 2012 7:47 PM

Dec 2008
SamRavster said:

Just a change of username, profile picture and info, avatar, signature, deletion of comments on profile page, new anime and manga list scores - fuck, you're right. That is a lot of work. I'll watch what I say in the future then. Thanks!

One can change all that, but he's still a dumbfag deep down.

Patrul Rinpoche

Aug 1, 2012 11:00 PM
Nov 2011
No, it's not. Actually, most of what is defined as 'cool' by our society is laughable even, so it's gotta depend on what you define as 'cool.' Otaku is more or less a derogatory word misunderstood my most out there, especially those teenagers who've recently gotten themselves into the realm of anime.
Aug 1, 2012 11:21 PM

Sep 2010
ProdiGene said:
No, it's not. Actually, most of what is defined as 'cool' by our society is laughable even, so it's gotta depend on what you define as 'cool.' Otaku is more or less a derogatory word misunderstood my most out there, especially those teenagers who've recently gotten themselves into the realm of anime.

And like most derogatory words if a community takes and embraces it in a positive way, that word could become cool within that community.

Aug 1, 2012 11:47 PM

Jul 2012
NicoleB said:
I think a lot of them are just trying to feel like they are part of a group.

Most people who are socially awkward, often feel like they are alone.

If someone calling themselves an Otaku helps them to identify with someone else, and makes them happy.

Is that really such a bad thing?

Oh, this. This. Since when is it such a crime to say you're on otaku? Personally, I think it's an alright way to explain your interests... And, no, this isn't just coming from someone "new to this".
Aug 2, 2012 2:38 AM

May 2009
Anime_Name said:
TsukikageRan said:
NEVER.

True enough. However I was assuming that the original premise was in view of the current social norm. In which case , my answer is still the same.

For the lol though, Anime_Name; birds of socially inept dongles wouldn't go around thinking that the one with the most socially inept dongle among them, is cool. I would think that they would come to the conclusion what losers they are.
Aug 2, 2012 3:13 AM
Nov 2010
Why is it bad to be an anime fan and have a what's considered normal life?
I don't think being socially inept on purpose is cool at all. On the contrary.
Aug 2, 2012 10:52 AM

Sep 2010
TsukikageRan said:
Anime_Name said:
TsukikageRan said:
NEVER.

True enough. However I was assuming that the original premise was in view of the current social norm. In which case , my answer is still the same.

For the lol though, Anime_Name; birds of socially inept dongles wouldn't go around thinking that the one with the most socially inept dongle among them, is cool. I would think that they would come to the conclusion what losers they are.

That's why I said "within that community". And many cool and trendy things aren't cool or trendy among society as a whole, it's the "only we get it" mentality that makes some things cool.

Plus the original premise is absurdly leading. How many of us have actually read people enthusiastically claiming to be a "friendless, socially inept otaku"? When people claim to be otaku they do so just to speak about their buying, viewing, and possibly cosplay habits not their social abilities.
Anime_NameAug 2, 2012 11:04 AM

Aug 2, 2012 11:31 AM

Nov 2011
I just think it's a lot of the younger anime viewers/manga readers or newcomers that use the term "otaku" to describe themselves. Not a whole lot of people actually know what the term means behind it at first so they use it to describe themselves and their hobby. Of course the more we begin to get into our hobby and discuss within the community we soon find out that it isn't exactly the best of terms to use for ourselves depending on our situation. Now SOME people we can use the term otaku to describe but not everyone that is for certain. You are certainly wrong if you think that watching anime and being socially inept go hand in hand whoever said that earlier. I'd hate to break it to you but a lot of us actually do just fine when it comes to socializing and other activities. It's a hobby not some sort of thing that somehow makes us socially awkward if we begin to watch anime. Mainly you see the only ones calling themselves otaku are either the younger ones or people just starting out.(You can see a lot of the introduction posts titled like "Hello fellow otaku!" or something along those lines.) Sure it gets annoying but not much we can do. You can't have your cake and eat it too! The cake is a lie after all!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Aug 2, 2012 2:30 PM
Mar 2012
Same thing with nerd/geek. It used to be an insult, but then it became cool to be a "geek".
If society calls you an otaku, it's most probably meant as an insult and not as a way to describe your hobby.
Aug 3, 2012 6:27 PM

May 2010
Allecto said:
SamRavster said:
I hate it when people use that word.

It's not cool. It's meant to be an insult. Just stop it.

The last time I went to the London Expo they were selling shirts which had the word "otaku" on them in big bold letters. They were selling amazingly well, in fact people were putting them on straight after buying them. Cool or an insult, or an insult that has become cool, I simply don't know anymore.

"London Expo" You just asnwered your own question
Aug 3, 2012 7:36 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I consider myself an otaku. But I think the word "otaku" has a different meaning to each person. MY definition is just someone who enjoys anime, manga, and video games, and video games can range from console games to eroges.
Aug 3, 2012 9:01 PM

Jun 2012
I don't understand why people like to call themselves otaku.
For me, the term has the negative connotation of someone unhealthily obsessed with anime/manga, different from a simple anime/manga lover.
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Aug 3, 2012 9:23 PM

Jun 2012
Nerds will rule the world join us LOL
Aug 3, 2012 9:35 PM

Mar 2012
trunghuynh90 said:
Nerds will rule the world join us LOL

LOL!
LoneWolf said:
Aug 3, 2012 11:07 PM

May 2010
Todd_Jensen said:
I consider myself an otaku. But I think the word "otaku" has a different meaning to each person. MY definition is just someone who enjoys anime, manga, and video games, and video games can range from console games to eroges.

so it's just a hobby you casually enjoy doing, nothing more. Therefore there's no need to use "Otaku". Again abusing the word
Aug 4, 2012 2:24 AM

Dec 2008
Kazeshini said:
Todd_Jensen said:

so it's just a hobby you casually enjoy doing, nothing more. Therefore there's no need to use "Otaku". Again abusing the word

Well according to this source, everybody in the West is misusing it, and in Japan, it has a different meaning depending on the person who uses it, or the social category he's in. For example, there are "work otaku", "skate otaku", etc. The western concept of the "social inept otaku" is, largely, rooted in western imaginary, so we might as well just call the anime fans the old fashioned way: geek.

Patrul Rinpoche

Aug 4, 2012 2:31 AM

Dec 2008
Ragix said:
I just think it's a lot of the younger anime viewers/manga readers or newcomers that use the term "otaku" to describe themselves. Not a whole lot of people actually know what the term means behind it at first so they use it to describe themselves and their hobby. Of course the more we begin to get into our hobby and discuss within the community we soon find out that it isn't exactly the best of terms to use for ourselves depending on our situation. Now SOME people we can use the term otaku to describe but not everyone that is for certain. You are certainly wrong if you think that watching anime and being socially inept go hand in hand whoever said that earlier. I'd hate to break it to you but a lot of us actually do just fine when it comes to socializing and other activities. It's a hobby not some sort of thing that somehow makes us socially awkward if we begin to watch anime. Mainly you see the only ones calling themselves otaku are either the younger ones or people just starting out.(You can see a lot of the introduction posts titled like "Hello fellow otaku!" or something along those lines.) Sure it gets annoying but not much we can do. You can't have your cake and eat it too! The cake is a lie after all!

This is exactly what I said in the original post. So, it the end, it's the kids who are the biggest misusers of the term.

Patrul Rinpoche

Aug 4, 2012 2:01 PM

May 2009
They grow out of it eventually.... I think >_>
Aug 4, 2012 10:22 PM

May 2010
Plictiseala said:
Kazeshini said:
Todd_Jensen said:

Well according to this source, everybody in the West is misusing it, and in Japan, it has a different meaning depending on the person who uses it, or the social category he's in. For example, there are "work otaku", "skate otaku", etc. The western concept of the "social inept otaku" is, largely, rooted in western imaginary, so we might as well just call the anime fans the old fashioned way: geek.

I'm well aware of that. But i will continue to call them weeaboos
Aug 5, 2012 1:15 AM

Dec 2008
Kazeshini said:
Plictiseala said:
Kazeshini said:
Todd_Jensen said:

Anime fans are not necessarily weeaboos, and vice versa. Here we go again...

Patrul Rinpoche

Aug 5, 2012 5:49 PM

May 2010
Plictiseala said:
Kazeshini said:
Plictiseala said:
Kazeshini said:
Todd_Jensen said:

Anime fans are not necessarily weeaboos, and vice versa. Here we go again...

the sub-genre of anime fans, the group in which we are talking about, the so-called "otaku". I enjoy anime, but i also enjoy many other things. Does that make me a "likes-many-things Otaku"... no. I'm talking about the shut-in anime weeaboos.
Aug 5, 2012 6:07 PM

Jan 2011
Otaku... Misused by nearly everyone who calls themselves one... Unless you actually do obsess over something... Weeaboos are a subset of otakus (i.e. those in Western countries that obsess over Japan... not just anime and manga... also known as Japan otakus) If you obsess over anime, then you may call yourself an anime otaku... If you obsess over Japanese video games, then you can call yourself a otaku of Japanese video games... If you obesess over boy bands (Japanese or otherwise) you can call yourself a boy band otaku... No one (except for the unknowing) will refer to you correctly as an otaku of any type unless you are obsessive about a certain thing. Even then, you are only an otaku of that one thing...

But enough talk... Have at you...
Aug 6, 2012 10:57 AM

Dec 2009
Regicide said:
bottle said:
Japanese women find otaku men attractive ...

* provided that they have a stable job and good yearly income.

yeah that means i can get laid
quickly someone let me e-five them

It's easy. From what I learn from the TV show:
Usually in a matching program, they will have the male to pay an amount of money, and a minimal salary is required (probably have some requirements not mentioned, otaku is not the exclusion criteria but inclusion in the show).

And then in the game they will let everyone talk to each other, 1 to 1, in rotation. Jobs and interests will nearly always be asked. Then after some activities, in the end of the day, guys and girls will have to submit their priorities. The organizer then try to match them. Of course, there will always be a chance that someones are completely left out.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.