Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2008 11:33 AM
Jun 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Sweet, the jolly Tokyo Gantz team will be ever jollier once Ryou joins. He's a complete asshole which Gantz needs more of. Seems like there's no need for Izumi to be revived. lol.
Oct 9, 2008 11:51 AM

Jul 2008
I thought the guys name was Natsu?
I hope me dies so Kei can kick the crap outa him. XD
Ico
Oct 9, 2008 12:25 PM
Jun 2007
Nah, the chick is Natsu, the douche is Ryou.
Oct 9, 2008 4:12 PM

Jun 2008
I was expecting a little bit more this week, but I hope Kurono beats the shit out of Ryou.
Oct 9, 2008 9:11 PM

Apr 2007
interesting. I bet kurono will save ryou, if they ever appear in a mission together.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Oct 9, 2008 11:45 PM

Jan 2008
uggg more boring crap like last chapter... You just said the world is going to end like 2 chapters ago, at least make the characters pretend that they are concerned about it.

Oct 10, 2008 2:09 AM

Oct 2007
Would be interesting if Ryou or Natsu ends up on the Gantz team but this chapter seemed rather dull and pointless (-_-)...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2008 2:22 AM
Jul 2008
nihil said:
interesting. I bet kurono will save ryou, if they ever appear in a mission together.

I hope not. I hope he will kick his ass.
Oct 10, 2008 8:05 AM

Dec 2007
Kei, KICK HIS SORRY ASS!!
Reality...
is what we make it to be.

Oct 10, 2008 9:54 AM

Nov 2007
Meri said:
nihil said:

I hope not. I hope he will kick his ass.

nah i think he will safe him ^^
Oct 10, 2008 12:45 PM

Jul 2008
I hope Ryou dies a slow painful death to get to Gantz. >=D
Ico
Oct 10, 2008 4:49 PM

Feb 2008
How about some Gantz backstory about now?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2008 11:52 PM

Sep 2007
Master_M2K said:
Would be interesting if Ryou or Natsu ends up on the Gantz team but this chapter seemed rather dull and pointless (-_-)...

Agreed, it did seem pointless unless one, or both, join the Gantz team. However, I hope Natsu doesn't because that would just be one more girl to fall in love with Kurono. It is like a Love Star now.
Oct 12, 2008 2:51 PM

Jul 2008
HNSeijin said:
Master_M2K said:

Agreed, it did seem pointless unless one, or both, join the Gantz team. However, I hope Natsu doesn't because that would just be one more girl to fall in love with Kurono. It is like a Love Star now.

honestly..he's a celeb now.
this chapter was..really nothing
Oct 13, 2008 9:28 PM
Jul 2008
I'm rather disappointed by this chapter. I hope the next one isn't as ehh
Oct 15, 2008 9:55 AM
May 2008
FUCKING HATED THIS SHIT FOR FUCKS SAKE

i wanted to reach into the manga and slit that cocksuckers throat.
Oct 17, 2008 9:32 AM
Aug 2008
good chapter that is what i love gantz for
reality
Jan 5, 2010 12:17 PM

Mar 2008
sh4wnyo said:
FUCKING HATED THIS SHIT FOR FUCKS SAKE

i wanted to reach into the manga and slit that cocksuckers throat.

^This

If nothing else, it's a brief tangent that will definitely fester in the minds of introverts.

For every girl that you crushed on, there is inevitably some other lame guy "hittin' that." You can just imagine how it all played out for him. But you're still just an average frustrated chump, unable to really talk to girls (much less seal the deal).

Fester... FESTER... FESTER MORE

Feel the rage!
Sep 28, 2010 8:37 AM

Jun 2008
8GaugeBrett said:
uggg more boring crap like last chapter... You just said the world is going to end like 2 chapters ago, at least make the characters pretend that they are concerned about it.

Yeah because Kei thinking nothing but that all day wasn't enough of a concern. [irony]

When that guy insulted his girl i was like "Oh no he didn't go there did he?" But Kei disappointed me. I would have kicked his ass. I don't give a shit what an idiot thinks about me but i will get pissed of if they insulted the girl i love like that making her feel bad. Kei should have put his "No one hurts my girl" act and at least give him a punch in the face. It didn't have to be a super punch that kills, just a normal one.
May 10, 2011 8:33 PM

Sep 2008
I don't understand why some are upset with the chapter. Gantz isn't just about the killing, it's also about the psychological aspect of it. I for one am loving the character development that is shown in Kei that is not portrayed by how his fighting skills are improving, but by the decisions he makes in his everyday life outside the missions. This chapter showed that Kei is maturing and leaving things in the past. Yes the bully asshole deserved that punch, but Kei knew that he was far too angry to give a soft punch while wearing his suit, so he spared his life. I absolutely love Gantz because it has made me do a 360 in my opinion of a character. I detested Kei because he thought so little of others, but now I like him because he's brave enough to love even after all he's gone through, wants to protect others, is faithful to Tae and his friends, and has left his old hateful self in the past.
Nov 19, 2012 3:22 AM

Nov 2011
Kei should have beat the shit out of that faggot.
Aug 11, 2013 9:09 AM

Nov 2009
Well that was ... odd. I really don't get why they just randomly through that in there. But I guess it was pretty good that he didn't actually punch the dude and maybe even kill him. Though honestly if someone were able to lift me off my feet with one hand just by grabbing my shirt I would actually be pretty scared.
Apr 10, 2015 6:18 AM
Jul 2018
This manga has a really high tendency to introduce needless incompetent asses..
Jun 21, 2016 1:16 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Begin the book 26 y Kurono is alive!!!!
Sep 14, 2017 8:02 PM

Dec 2015
Hit him back you fucking idiot!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 17, 2017 6:31 PM
May 2012
oh man, just punch him. i fucking hate that shit when it happens, and if that girl is smart, she should leave that guy already.
Nov 25, 2017 7:41 PM

Jun 2015
I really love these chapters btwn the Gantz missions. And I like seeing some of the past of Kurono. After seeing that meeting with the girl and the boy and seeing how Kurono reacted I'm feeling that he's kind of changing towards the relationship with Tae. If not he would have punched that prick in the face. Or he just matured (which he's obviously done a lot since the start of the series) and just let what happened in the past aside.

Either way, I will be dissapointed if this manga ends with Kurono not being with Reika.
Feb 19, 2018 7:21 PM

Sep 2017
Mayora-Hime said:
I don't understand why some are upset with the chapter. Gantz isn't just about the killing, it's also about the psychological aspect of it. I for one am loving the character development that is shown in Kei that is not portrayed by how his fighting skills are improving, but by the decisions he makes in his everyday life outside the missions. This chapter showed that Kei is maturing and leaving things in the past. Yes the bully asshole deserved that punch, but Kei knew that he was far too angry to give a soft punch while wearing his suit, so he spared his life. I absolutely love Gantz because it has made me do a 360 in my opinion of a character. I detested Kei because he thought so little of others, but now I like him because he's brave enough to love even after all he's gone through, wants to protect others, is faithful to Tae and his friends, and has left his old hateful self in the past.
please can I marry you?
Jan 2, 2020 8:39 AM

May 2016
Kurono's strong to not go ape on childhood bully even when he has the right to do so. If someone called my girl a broad in front of me, I'd try to get a hit in regardless of whether who that person is.

May 29, 2021 12:45 AM
Apr 2021
I thought the girl was Reika with short hair hahaha. There will be a time for u Ryou!
Jun 11, 2022 7:59 AM
Feb 2022
Bastante malo el episodio. Si ese tipo supiera lo que ha hecho Kurono, ni se hubiera acercado.
Dec 22, 2022 7:59 AM
Jul 2020
Mayora-Hime said:
I don't understand why some are upset with the chapter. Gantz isn't just about the killing, it's also about the psychological aspect of it. I for one am loving the character development that is shown in Kei that is not portrayed by how his fighting skills are improving,  but by the decisions he makes in his everyday life outside the missions. This chapter showed that Kei is maturing and leaving things in the past. Yes the bully asshole deserved that punch, but Kei knew that he was far too angry to give a soft punch while wearing his suit, so he spared his life. I absolutely love Gantz because it has made me do a 360 in my opinion of a character. I detested Kei because he thought so little of others, but now I like him because he's brave enough to love even after all he's gone through, wants to protect others, is faithful to Tae and his friends, and has left his old hateful self in the past.
100% agree.
Unrelated but Natsu is the same girl that was sending cleavage pics to Kurono in a previous chapter isn't she?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 83 Discussion

becool - Jun 17, 2013

9 by Blazinnie »»
Apr 17, 7:31 PM

» Gantz Deluxe Edition

Mila91 - Apr 8

4 by Sagepool »»
Apr 8, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 22 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Nov 17, 2012

6 by selasgamer »»
Mar 29, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 21 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jan 14, 2012

6 by selasgamer »»
Mar 29, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Gantz Chapter 20 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Nov 17, 2012

6 by selasgamer »»
Mar 29, 6:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.