Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 29, 2012 5:05 AM

Feb 2008
According to the official website, TV anime Little Busters! was announced to be aired from this October.

Little Busters anime official website
New Trailer of the anime (Youtube)

New Cast:
Riki: Horie Yui
Sasami: Tokui Sora
dtshykJul 29, 2012 5:07 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 29, 2012 5:08 AM

May 2011
Awesome~ Cant wait :D
Jul 29, 2012 5:09 AM

Nov 2010
October? Fall? Fall gonna be very interesting...

Crossing finger, please don't sucks
Crossing finger, please don't sucks
Crossing finger, please don't sucks...

Riki : Yui Horie

Wut? He's gonna has more female-like voice, I guess.
Jul 29, 2012 5:10 AM

Feb 2008
nextday said:
Tomoe Tamiyasu already posted about a month ago on her blog that it was airing in October. Not really news.

That's not an official announcement.
Jul 29, 2012 5:12 AM
Jun 2011
I'm pumped!
Jul 29, 2012 5:13 AM

Feb 2012
This is your chance, J.C Staff.

Really looking forward to this! Heard so much good about Little busters, although i don't know anything that will happen. But all i know its written by Key, should be epic.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 5:15 AM

Aug 2010
Very excited for this, a bit nervous as well, but hopefully it is a good watch.
Eyes always lose their fire

Jul 29, 2012 5:16 AM

Jul 2012
Oh my god.
We have Hetalia.
We have Haganai.
We have Little Busters!

Yes. Just yes. J.C., I'm putting all my faith in you.

Jul 2011
Please don't mess this up J.C Staff.

Apr 2009
this is the real thing..
Jul 29, 2012 5:19 AM

Nov 2008
I wish it was Kyoto Animation that will do this anime but this is J.C Staff chance to make it a worth to wait..

Hope its good.
Jul 29, 2012 5:19 AM

Jul 2010
Looking forward to this. Don't let us down J.C!
Fall's going to be awesome.

Jul 29, 2012 5:24 AM

Aug 2008
Autumn season all the way across the sky~ So intense!
Jul 29, 2012 5:27 AM

Oct 2011
Shitstorm against JC Staff is coming XD

I don't ask for much here, just make it better than Air :3 and it will be fine
not that game is too interesting for me, has some good parts but I might like it more as anime
Jul 29, 2012 5:30 AM

Jul 2010
Hope it will meet the expectations. especially with this much overhype.

Nyashuki said:
I wish it was Kyoto Animation that will do this anime but this is J.C Staff chance to make it a worth to wait...

Oh. not this again.
Jul 29, 2012 5:33 AM

Nov 2011
That soon?

I should get myself to finish the VN first...
Jul 29, 2012 5:38 AM

May 2010
Wow!!! Ayu as Riki ~uguuu!~

Now that will be interesting.
Jul 29, 2012 5:45 AM

Nov 2010
What I'm expecting is that people will trashing LB! Anime because in the beginning it's just silly fun, when it's also EXACTLY just a silly fun story in the beginning of the VN.

Don't know how they can adapt the minigames and other lolwut moments, but I hope they can deliver the funny moments in the VN, since it's totally funny (although really silly sometimes)
Jul 29, 2012 5:45 AM

Apr 2009
This is going to be so incredibly bad. The trailer basically confirms that Refrain won't have its own season (like After Story in Clannad did), so if JC wants to mash this entire novel into a no-more-than-26-episodes season, there is no hope.

Also, them charadesigns. Just plain awful.
Jul 29, 2012 5:55 AM

May 2010
YEAH! I'm dying to see it. Though... I'm starting to be worried about it for a bit.
If they are going to ruin my favourite visual novel, they are so much dead!
And damn, Yui Horie as Riki? As much as I love her, I'd prefer seiyuu to be a man... Not sure if I'll like it when Riki will sound like Mizuho from Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru...
Well, doesn't matter, my hopes are big, can't wait for October!
Jul 29, 2012 5:57 AM

May 2011
Interesting choice to have Horie Yui as Riki. I loved the visual novel, but I'm not going to keep my expectations really high. It's almost for sure that it won't live up to most people's expectations, but all we can do is sit back, wait, and enjoy the show when it comes out.
Check out my list here. That's the Brigade Chief's orders!
Jul 29, 2012 5:59 AM

Nov 2007
zeroyuki92 said:
Riki : Yui Horie

Wut? He's gonna has more female-like voice, I guess.

It looks like she's trying out male characters because she's also doing this male character (I heard from a previous version of announcement that Miyu Irino's doing his voice for drama CD, but it turns out wrong...), too for Fall 2012.
tsubasaloverJul 29, 2012 8:09 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 29, 2012 6:01 AM

Sep 2009
this better be good after waiting this long.
Jul 29, 2012 6:02 AM

Dec 2011
Spierek said:
This is going to be so incredibly bad. The trailer basically confirms that Refrain won't have its own season (like After Story in Clannad did), so if JC wants to mash this entire novel into a no-more-than-26-episodes season, there is no hope.

How about you leave the criticism until its actually aired?

Cant wait for it :D
Jul 29, 2012 6:09 AM

Jun 2008
Can't wait! : D
Jul 29, 2012 6:10 AM

Jul 2012
Tr1ckR said:
Spierek said:

People just like to assume it's going to be shit since it's J.C. This is going to get so much hate on it from a lot of VN readers if it doesn't flawlessly follow everything that happened in the VN, only because it's J.C. doing it.
Jul 29, 2012 6:15 AM

Aug 2008
Horie Yui as a male?
not so sure... :S
Jul 29, 2012 6:16 AM

Dec 2011
noyoureinsane said:
Tr1ckR said:
Spierek said:

People just like to assume it's going to be shit since it's J.C. This is going to get so much hate on it from a lot of VN readers if it doesn't flawlessly follow everything that happened in the VN, only because it's J.C. doing it.

Yeah cant be helped really. Ive got the VN, but not gonna play it until the anime is finished, then i can see how well it goes as an anime and not how well it goes against the VN.
Jul 29, 2012 6:19 AM

Aug 2011
I'm assuming that's the re-recorded version of Little Busters! for the OP? Nice.

Shit. I'm so fucking hyped, but so fucking scared. J.C. Staff, you better not screw this up.

noyoureinsane said:
Uh... It's been said before and it'll be said a thousand more: J.C. Staff has a record not just for plain awful anime, but noteworthy awful adaptations in particular. They have a clear track record. The fear is completely founded with plenty of proof of their prior "endeavors."
Jul 29, 2012 6:20 AM

Oct 2007
> JC staff in charge of adaptions
Jul 29, 2012 6:22 AM
Mar 2010
After watching Studio Deen make the catastrophe that was Hiiro no Kakera(they butchered the game....need I say more) I don't think my hopes can be crushed any lower.I mean, I know it won't be as bad as Hiiro.

But hey! J.C did Toradora so. :)
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 29, 2012 6:26 AM

Oct 2007
phoenixalia said:
After watching Studio Deen make the catastrophe that was Hiiro no Kakera(they butchered the game....need I say more) I don't think my hopes can be crushed any lower.I mean, I know it won't be as bad as Hiiro.

You make it sound like toradora was a good anime :')

The only great adaptions JC staff ever did were azumanga daioh (which takes us back how many years?) and Nodame Cantabile and H&C.

Don't forget how JC staff also butchered Shingetsutan Tsukihime.
lifeaspectJul 29, 2012 6:30 AM
Jul 29, 2012 6:28 AM

Jun 2009
I can't wait!!! I hope that J.C. Staff will do their best and deliver awesome anime!
Jul 29, 2012 6:33 AM

Dec 2011
lifeaspect said:
phoenixalia said:

The only great adaptions JC staff ever did were azumanga daioh (which takes us back how many years?) and Nodame Cantabile and H&C.

Don't forget how JC staff also butchered Shingetsutan Tsukihime.

Well yeah heaps of people do consider it a good anime.....
Jul 29, 2012 6:41 AM

Feb 2012
Toradora IS a good anime, and J.C Staff have done other good anime.
I'm sure this will be good.

If you don't like J.C Staff, don't watch the Little Busters anime. Its VERY simple. Kthx
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2012 6:42 AM
Feb 2011
lifeaspect said:
phoenixalia said:

Toradora is a good anime. Though their performance has nothing to do with LB because it is not their A-Team or B-Team that is working on this show.
Jul 29, 2012 6:45 AM

Jan 2011
WOW. Character design and animation in the trailer looks flawless. I actually have high hopes for this now :D
Jul 29, 2012 6:47 AM

Aug 2010
It can't be more horrible than Arcana Famiglia. Right? Right?!

I still don't understand how anybody at KEY thought this was a good idea. Or why doesn't KyoAni need money. The reactions will be hopefully hilarious at least.
Jul 29, 2012 6:51 AM

Jul 2011
Guys, I want to make a question.
I never played VNs, so I don't know how is Little Busters style. So tell me: is LB style similar to Angel Beats!? I mean, everytime I read about LB I get a feeling similar to the one of Angel Beats!.

If you could answer me, I'll be grateful.
And yeah, I really want to play LB soon.
MiyamorisJul 29, 2012 6:56 AM

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Jul 29, 2012 7:05 AM

Jul 2011
GaZsTiC said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:
I never played VNs, so I don't know how is Little Busters style. So tell me: is LB style similar to Angel Beats!? I mean, everytime I read about LB I get a feeling similar to the one of Angel Beats!.

Little Busters and Angel Beats! were written by the same people.

And they are very, very similar.

Both from Key, right?
Now I'm f*cking hyped for this. Can't help, even knowing it's from JC Staff.
But well, the new trailer looks good. And JC made Toradora, so I can give them some trust.

"Like this too we met in a dirty and ugly world; Thank you for this miracle."
Jul 29, 2012 7:23 AM

Aug 2011
finally! i really wanted this to be animated. yey! cant wait
Jul 29, 2012 7:25 AM

Feb 2009
Yui Horie for Riki? Who the fuck thought she'd be good for Riki's role? She couldn't even play Hazumu in Kashimashi properly... whatever...

Fuck this shit. Seriously. They are going to cramp all routes including Refrain in the anime? I can't even imagine how they will adapt Refrain, if they are doing all routes. All I can see now is that this looks like shit.

They will be concentrating more on the heroine routes than Refrain. Which is sad, because the heroine routes in LB! are mediocre at best. I hate Haruka from the heart and her route was the worst piece of shit Key ever produced in it's visual novels. And of course...

But my greatest regret is that we won't get to see Refrain adapted properly. Now I know J.C Staff can't pull it off.
RadzeerJul 29, 2012 7:29 AM
Jul 29, 2012 7:28 AM

Aug 2008
Horie Yui for Riki? Interesting choice.

Can't wait for Fall.
Jul 29, 2012 7:28 AM

Apr 2010
GaZsTiC said:
Mary_Vanucchi said:

Little Busters and Angel Beats! were written by the same people.

And they are very, very similar.

That's not exactly true. Jun only wrote Rin and Refrain, while other people wrote the other girls routes.
Jul 29, 2012 7:31 AM

Jul 2012
DraconisMarch said:
I'm assuming that's the re-recorded version of Little Busters! for the OP? Nice.

Shit. I'm so fucking hyped, but so fucking scared. J.C. Staff, you better not screw this up.

noyoureinsane said:
Uh... It's been said before and it'll be said a thousand more: J.C. Staff has a record not just for plain awful anime, but noteworthy awful adaptations in particular. They have a clear track record. The fear is completely founded with plenty of proof of their prior "endeavors."

Still, it's not fair to just assume that the entire anime will be terrible because of it. I'm not familiar with any of the source material of their adaptions, but I do know that they have been criticized a lot for these. It's okay to be nervous about the adaption, but to just deem it off as "it's going to be shit" like some people have/are before even airing is pretty unfair to the anime itself.

I'll admit, I'm a bit worried myself about how this'll turn out considering my own bad experiences with them (Ano Natsu, Zero no Tsukaima, etc.) but all the intense hate on the adaption already is just, well stupid in my opinion.
Jul 29, 2012 7:32 AM

Aug 2009
I guess I'm going to have to rush the game before October.
Jul 29, 2012 7:37 AM

Jan 2010
People, just because they showed a scene from Refrain in the PV does not mean that everything will be smushed together in one season.

I'm pretty sure this PV doesn't even have actual episode footage and is pretty much just an animated version of the opening. I mean, the Clannad opening showed Ushio running through the flowers and she didn't show up until near the end of After Story.

And Key already stated on Twitter that the length of the series will be significantly long.
Do you know Oyashiro-sama?
Jul 29, 2012 7:39 AM

Jan 2010
noyoureinsane said:
Still, it's not fair to just assume that the entire anime will be terrible because of it. I'm not familiar with any of the source material of their adaptions, but I do know that they have been criticized a lot for these. It's okay to be nervous about the adaption, but to just deem it off as "it's going to be shit" like some people have/are before even airing is pretty unfair to the anime itself.

I'll admit, I'm a bit worried myself about how this'll turn out considering my own bad experiences with them (Ano Natsu, Zero no Tsukaima, etc.) but all the intense hate on the adaption already is just, well stupid in my opinion.

Pretty much exactly this.
Do you know Oyashiro-sama?
Jul 29, 2012 7:39 AM

Feb 2009
noyoureinsane said:

I know the souce material. The filler arcs/routes are badly written and they will take up 80% time of the whole show IF they are going to be adapted - and according to the last trailer they will be adapted. And they'll have to rush the best and longest part of the story. They could have easily discarded some routes, like they did in Clannad S1.

But there will be no season 2, so Refrain will have to fit in this + all routes. It's going to be fucking rushed.
Jul 29, 2012 7:42 AM
Aug 2011
PV looks awesome.
October is going to be awesome.

I'm really trying hard to read the replies of the negative people.
I'll simply trust JC staff. FTW!!!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
2 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
4 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 57 minutes ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
27 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.