Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2012 10:11 AM
Jul 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG pooooor Oz..I want to hug him so bad right now..he just lost everything and Alice just disappearing and leaving Oz alone like that is heart breaking T_T
Jul 23, 2012 11:58 AM

Nov 2007
I think you meant ch75....
Jul 24, 2012 11:08 PM
Jul 2012
I hope Oz ends up being the real evil guy and jack is only his pawn.This kind of twist would be awesome
Jul 25, 2012 11:13 AM

Jul 2012
Unless JunMochi is trolling the fandom even more then Retrace 76 isn't out yet.
Aug 15, 2012 6:05 AM

May 2012
Please!! I want to see Oz getting revenge to all that makes him suffer >< (In short,for just a few seconds,please make him a bad guy ) ^^
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Aug 16, 2012 10:43 AM

Jul 2012
TWO MORE DAYS GUYS
Aug 16, 2012 6:05 PM

Jul 2011
It isn't realesed yet!!
Aug 17, 2012 10:03 AM
Sep 2011
Ah -- So Alice is finally able to see her memories and bawls her eyes out for Oz. Oh and the Intention/Alice helping Alice and fffffff. Sisterly love! Finally we see how Alice and B-Rabbit got combined. ; v;

Sweet chapter was sweet.
For once my brokoro didn't go brokibroki.
Aug 17, 2012 1:26 PM

Aug 2011
Was good. Not every page is translated yet but I got the overall meaning of this chapter. Was expecting a few more pages though...
Aug 17, 2012 2:01 PM
Apr 2012
My quick and rough translation of Retrace 76 can be read here! Very short chapter, it makes me think that next month's is going to be extra long (like a 70 pager or something).
Aug 17, 2012 3:10 PM

Jul 2012
This chapter was beautiful. That's all I can say.
Aug 17, 2012 3:58 PM

Sep 2010
LilyGinnyBlack said:
My quick and rough translation of Retrace 76 can be read here! Very short chapter, it makes me think that next month's is going to be extra long (like a 70 pager or something).

I really hope so. Very short read, but not really anything special this month imo. I did feel upset at Alice crying poor girl.

3/5 for this chapter it was ok now a long month to see what happens next. Dx
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 17, 2012 7:49 PM

Nov 2007
Even though Intention showed Alice the same truth that Jack showed Oz, Alice still move as the current herself.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 17, 2012 10:01 PM

Sep 2010
Am I just lost or something, but this chapter seemed extremely complicated for me....

There were 3 Alice's... one of them is the Will of the Abyss.... one of them is Lacie? And one of them is the Alice we know? Which of them had the memories (lacie?), which was the one who wanted to destroy the memories (will?), and which one is about to disappear for whatever reason (alice)???

Okay, let me rephrase: who's the one standing away from the couch, who's the white Alice and... is the dark Alice disappearing? why?

Actually, I think I'm just going to re-read the entire manga again.... I think I missed something from ch30-40 or so and then it just snowballed from there... :S
ShinsuYaviAug 17, 2012 10:23 PM
Aug 18, 2012 12:13 AM
Jun 2011
So I'm getting the feeling someone (lacie or lacie's memories or lacie's feelings) or something(will of abyss *think it's the will of abyss*) is controlling Alice (white) because she says "I don't know, I suddenly just don't know what I'm doing anymore! I'm losing things that are important to me!"
and (chapter 63 pg 38) Alice(white) says "I don't want to be the will of abyss anymore!"
I also notice that when Alice (white) when she is not herself *if im correct* she wears a different outfit(chapter 30 pg 22)**except of course in ch63 pg38** compare to when she is normal (chapter 76 pg 15) *maybe, maybe it's because Alice(white) is with Alice(black)
And last thing, I'm still trying to figure out what Oswald meant when he said jack is like water, maybe I'm just over thinking and it might just mean that how Jack personality is water (not clear in personality?) but I swear if it means more than that I'm ganna beat the crap out of somebody and it's probably going to be me LOL
Aug 18, 2012 12:29 AM
Jun 2011
EraZ3712 said:
Okay, let me rephrase: who's the one standing away from the couch, who's the white Alice and... is the dark Alice disappearing? why?

If you mean in ch76 pg13
Alice(black) > past alice - who is laying on the floor
+
Alice(white)> past alice - who is running toward Alice(black) that is laying on the floor
= past

Alice(black)>future alice -who is standing away from the couch *is the one who lost her memories but now she is regaining her memories back by looking at the past*
hope i didn't confuse you >.>
Aug 18, 2012 4:36 AM
Feb 2012
DISAPPOINTED. Utterly disappointed.

I've been waiting for almost 3 chapters (aka 3 months) for Gil to move his ass to save Oz, see what became of Break and Sharon or at least where Vincent has dissapeared to, but NOPE! Again some friggin Oz and Alice service.
We don't even get a clue of what Zai has been doing with Oscar and Ada!

Seriously, I didn't like this chapter very much, for it is too short (not being really mad there, but you know, in a fan way) and too...Alice focused.
We've already seen her way enough I think (YES I do dislike her), whereas know almost nothing about what happens in the present, namely Zai, the Baskervilles etc...again.

Hopefully next chapter will clear more (useful) things up. And yet another month to wait -.-
Aug 18, 2012 4:43 AM

May 2012
I am really confused of what is happening on those two Alice's.I cannot figure out who is doing that and there but, it is really making my heart cruble to pieces again and again.After reading the 2 pages of it,i really started to cry!! And................sorry for intruding the lovely-sister bond but, i really want to see how Oz get his human body.

Can i have a question?
Do you know who in the two Alice is the one that really cared for Oz when he is still a plushie rabbit and who is the one that made promise with him?
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Aug 18, 2012 7:52 AM
Apr 2012
For people who are confused, this is what is going on in this chapter. Note Black Alice is going to be referred to as Alice, while White Alice is referred to as Alyss, just to make it easier.

Beginning of chapter: Alice just woke up in the Abyss (the place where her heart and Alyss' would intersect and so, the place where they used to go when they switched places (on the soul, not body level) in the past, or 100 years ago). This takes place directly after Oz denied her (though, he did not *reject* her, it seems he did a more permanent case of dismissal).

When she wakes up, she meets Alyss, who remembers everything because Alice's memories are her memories, but Alice remembers absolutely nothing (not even Alyss). All she knows is that Oz told her she cannot be by his side anymore, even though he is her's (and not the other way around). She cries about this and demands to go back, but she cannot. She was denied by Oz for her own protect and will not be able to return to the other side (the "real world," so to speak, right now). The main reason for this being that she was never B-Rabbit to begin with.

It is at this point that Alyss says that she will let Alice regain her memories (since Alice's memories are her things) and that it will be okay, because the memories won't hurt her (the Alice that the memories would hurt would be Alyss, which I will get to in a second).

Middle of the chapter: We are shown two or so panels of nothing but a bunch of scenes from the flashback chapters, Alice has now regained her memories of these events. Her last important memory before she becomes the Chain!Alice that Oz meets in the Abyss is that of when she died. When you see three Alice's on screen, then that is present day Alice on the left and the other two Alice's are past Alice and Alyss. It then heads directly into a flashback (with the previous scene being a set-up similar to the one that happened with Oz and Jack when he regained his memories - she, just like Oz, is literally watching her memories pass before her eyes).

That scene that present day Alice is viewing is the one that takes place directly after Alice kills herself. When she did that, she landed herself in the place where she and Alyss meet and exchange places (on the soul level). There Alyss talks about how she is confused and doesn't even know what she is doing or what she wants to do, and how she cannot even discern what is precious or not to her anymore (this is probably due to a multitude of reasons: loneliness, having so much of the Abyss' power constantly surrounding her, and being the container of the Core of the Abyss - whose personality seems to come out from time to time).

Anyway, Alyss feels awful because Alice killed herself in order to protect her (and Oz). So, the guilt is welling up. Despite this, she knows that even though she cannot hear Jack's voice calling her right now, eventually she will go and seek him out. The only way to stop that from happening would be if she had her memories destroyed.

The only thing that can do that though is the power of the Abyss. Alyss herself would have that power as the Will of the Abyss, but she cannot do it herself (because her body would be destroyed), she states how the Core of the Abyss would not allow it (and also would not do it for her) - for what reason? - that is never stated and up to speculation. This leaves only the power of Oz the B-Rabbit. His power would be able to erase Alyss' memories for her.

End of Chapter: So, Alyss comes out of dead Alice's body (after all, the body still remains as a link between this side of the world and the world of the Abyss). Jack calls her name (Alyss? Alyss. Alyss! You came out for me!?) and this seems to shock her for a moment, which is enough for Alice to also come back onto this side through the use of her broken body.

It is at this point that she (as a soul) heads directly for Oz the B-Rabbit with the plan to merge her soul with his Chain form. She declares that she has no plans for Oz the B-Rabbit to cause any more destruction any longer, and that she will take all of Oz the B-Rabbit's power. She merges with him. This then gives her a corporeal body again, by doing this she gives the Chain an actual soul and is able to contain the destruction that Oz the B-Rabbit was blindly causing and she will now also be able to erase Alyss' memories for her as Alice the B-Rabbit.

The chapter then ends.

It was a short chapter, yes, but it was a very important chapter. It is also a chapter that feels like it is setting up for next month's chapter, which I feel will be a very long one (perhaps another 70 pager). Since this chapter left off with Alice getting rid of memories (we know that her memories are the ones that get erased, so something must have messed up) and with Oz's consciousness somehow ending up in Jack's body.

I have a feeling that we may end up hearing about this from Zai through his talk with Oscar and Ada.

Anyway, I hope the above cleared up any confusion and I don't think this chapter was a disappointment in the least. It may not have been as jammed packed with twists and turns and revelations like the past chapters have been, but it contained vital information.

The short length doesn't bother me either, not after we were given a 70 paged chapter only two or so months ago. Mochizuki-sensei's normal length chapters (of nearly 50 pages each month) are longer than the chapters of some of the series found in G-Fantasy (such as Kuroshitsuji for example).

So some short chapters here or there is no big deal, especially when they act as a set-up for the next chapter. Those may not be the most interesting or eventful, but they are necessary every now and again.
Aug 18, 2012 8:23 AM
Apr 2012
In the middle of the chapter that Alice was the Alice that just killed herself. When she killed herself she was wearing a white dress. She only took on the red and black color coordination that we are familiar with her wearing only happens after she merges with B-Rabbit, since she is now vessel for B-Rabbit's power in a way. Therefore, she took on the clothes that B-Rabbit wore, which were (of course) the clothes that Oz the stuffed animal wore.

So it wasn't an artistic choice at all.

Anyway, you are welcome! :D
Aug 18, 2012 8:41 AM
Apr 2012
Oh, we are! XD When you said middle of the chapter, I just automatically thought that you were talking about the flashbacks. But there, her dress doesn't turn white or anything, I think Mochizuki-sensei just made everything white (in concerns to Alice: her hair, dress, and etc.) there to show the impact of Alice receiving her memories. Also, the background is darker there, so it was also done in order to help Alice stand out from the flashback clips going on in the panel.
Aug 18, 2012 10:25 AM

Dec 2009
Yes, Lily is right. The white tones are just to show how shocked she was, it really is Alice (the black one, who Oz denied).

As I thought, Alice's soul merged with B-Rabbit but, but, but.. this was too beautiful. ;w; couldn't help but cry, the Alices loved each other, oh my..

But why so short? Why? ;A;

But there's something that always made me confused and curious. W. Alice liked Jack, she was the cute Alice who was always around him. However, B.Alice when having little flashbacks, is always wearing dresses with the same tons that W. Alice used to used to wear. That makes me think that when B. Alice tried to erase her sister's memories, she winded up easing her own and keeping W. Alice's memories instead.
And I still feel that the abyss is slowly erasing W.Alice's memories

& I don't quite get it the sayings from this page, "To use the soul from my broken body that should have returned to my other self like this" < does she mean that she would possess W. Alice's body if she hadn't taken Oz's or what? 'Cause it doesn't sound like meant returning to her own body in order to die.
LiinahAug 18, 2012 5:51 PM
Aug 18, 2012 6:44 PM

Aug 2011
I was really confused until the end of the chapter. I couldn't interpret what Alice and the Will of the Abyss were tlking about. I only understood the combining part...well Alice taking B-Rabbit's powers from Oz.
Aug 18, 2012 7:43 PM

Dec 2009
Striderfang said:
I was really confused until the end of the chapter. I couldn't interpret what Alice and the Will of the Abyss were tlking about.

What exactly didn't you understand? Mostly of the chapter is a flashback of when Alice killed herself. Liny explained pretty much everything. The chapter shows how W. Alice reacted by seeing her sister dying and how she wanted to destroy her memories so she wouldn't help Jack anymore. She liked him so much that sometimes she would just accept his requests without even thinking about consequences. And B. Alice (the one who was in the real world, with Oz) finally regained her memories.
Aug 18, 2012 9:58 PM

Sep 2010
LilyGinnyBlack said:

It was a short chapter, yes, but it was a very important chapter... Anyway, I hope the above cleared up any confusion...

Thank you SO very much, that cleared it up completely for me (but I took the time to read through the entire thing again, and things make so much more sense now.... ^^;;)

I don't know..... I think hearing all the "Alice!" and "Alice!" thing.... two Alice's calling each other "Alice" in the past and present (so there are 4 "Alice's") really screwed my mind over. :P

Now that I'm looking at this all over again, this chapter really is nothing but a prelude to a new (and I think what will be an even more exciting) epic arc, and the manga I think will actually, really, pick up from the next chapter or so. I absolutely, cannot wait. :)
Aug 18, 2012 10:02 PM

Sep 2010
Okay, okay, final query.

Why does Alyss have a much stronger relationship with Jack than Alice does? Lacie is gone, the Will is still the Will, and Alice/Alyss were born together, and Jack got to know them at the same time. Why is his connection with Alyss seemingly stronger than his relationship with Alice?
Aug 19, 2012 6:18 AM

Dec 2009
EraZ3712 said:
Okay, okay, final query.

Why does Alyss have a much stronger relationship with Jack than Alice does? Lacie is gone, the Will is still the Will, and Alice/Alyss were born together, and Jack got to know them at the same time. Why is his connection with Alyss seemingly stronger than his relationship with Alice?

Unlike Alice, the Will could only go out if her sister agreed to and well, she was nice enough to agree with this, however the Will was always alone. While Alice had Oz, Glen and Revis, the Will had nothing, she was always sad and sleeping in the abyss until the day Jack appeared. The will is the junction of the Core of the Abyss and the White Alice. It seems like she has not only part of Lacie's memories, but she still remembers - as the core - the days that Lacie used to go to the abyss and talk to it and actually giving it a present. So why the Will likes Jack more than Alice? 'Cause Lacie loved him and she knows that, she loves Lacie, so she wanted to get closer to someone that Lacie had strong feelings for.
Aug 23, 2012 11:48 AM

Mar 2010
Thank you so much ! I was really confused so It really helped. Well I'm not so interested in Alice or Oz so chapter was only okay( not amazing). Still waiting for Gil.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Aug 23, 2012 3:12 PM

Jul 2011
I had to read the chapter 2 times to fully understand it, there was a lot of Alice's :D

But something is strange about White Alice, she was so nice to her sister and she told Break to save her in the past, but we have already seen her being antagonistic towards her like when she appeared in the form of the white rabbit, so it is possible that she has another personality?? Maybe the core of the Abyss?? And all of these personalities let me see if I have this straight:

1 - The Will of The Abyss is white alice + Core of the Abyss
2 - White Alice is the child of Lacie and the vessel for the core
3 - Core of the Abyss is the personality of the Abyss

Is this correct?? So what is which one of this is considered Alyss (I know it is a fan word, but which personality does it refer to??)??
Aug 23, 2012 3:39 PM

Dec 2009
The_Showstopper said:
I had to read the chapter 2 times to fully understand it, there was a lot of Alice's :D

But something is strange about White Alice, she was so nice to her sister and she told Break to save her in the past, but we have already seen her being antagonistic towards her like when she appeared in the form of the white rabbit, so it is possible that she has another personality?? Maybe the core of the Abyss?? And all of these personalities let me see if I have this straight:

1 - The Will of The Abyss is white alice + Core of the Abyss
2 - White Alice is the child of Lacie and the vessel for the core
3 - Core of the Abyss is the personality of the Abyss

Is this correct?? So what is which one of this is considered Alyss (I know it is a fan word, but which personality does it refer to??)??

I have a theory that the abyss is slowly erasing White Alice's memories/feelings, my thoughts are based in the fact that when she "saved" a piece o Lacie's memories, she said that the abyss was trying to destroy it. So I believe that the abyss destroy memories. In this chapter she also says that everything that she holds dear seem to lose their importance.
I think that White Alice started hating Black Alice 'cause she abandoned her. B. Alice said that she would join her sister's body if she hadn't taken Oz's body, so W. Alice was left alone that way. Or her bipolar personality is just a consequence of the two personalities she has, the White Alice and the Core. Plus, when she asked Break to "save that girl, save Alice', I think it was the Core saying. The core didn't want the body "that Lacie left behind" to be destroyed.

And you're right about W. Alice's body. Alyss refers to the Will of the Abyss, the White Alice. It refers to everything she is, but when the name was created no one knew that she was more than just the "Will of the Abyss".
Aug 24, 2012 2:41 AM

Mar 2012
The scanlators should really change White Alice's name as "Alyss" (as someone said), makes things much easier so they cant confuse the fuck out of us! I had to read it twice to understand it =p

Was a good chapter, some things of the past was cleared up, (like how Alice lost her memories and how she became the B-Rabbit).

There are still things waiting to be explain as of yet!

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Aug 24, 2012 10:29 AM

Nov 2009
i wish that alyss and alice could be drawn in color....just for the sake of all of us
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2012 1:03 PM

Aug 2012
zilch16 said:

Can i have a question?
Do you know who in the two Alice is the one that really cared for Oz when he is still a plushie rabbit and who is the one that made promise with him?

Wouldn't it be Alyss who had the bond with the rabit Oz cause Alice doesn't remember anything about it and thinks she was the Black Rabit when it actually was Oz? I might be wrong, and definitely drunk, so don't trust my words too much.

draxul said:
I hope Oz ends up being the real evil guy and jack is only his pawn.This kind of twist would be awesome

That kind of a twist would be retarted and would make zero sense.
CorvaAug 24, 2012 1:06 PM
Aug 24, 2012 3:27 PM
Aug 2008
Really liked this chapter, especially since we finally get to see Alice and the Will of the Abyss (Alyss) together! I love how they really do act like sisters, like when Alyss was comforting Alice about Oz and when Alyss was feeling so guilty about Alice killing herself. Really ooking forward to the next chapter!
Aug 24, 2012 4:01 PM

Dec 2009
Corva said:
zilch16 said:

Can i have a question?

Wouldn't it be Alyss who had the bond with the rabit Oz cause Alice doesn't remember anything about it and thinks she was the Black Rabit when it actually was Oz? I might be wrong, and definitely drunk, so don't trust my words too much.

No, no. You misunderstood. The Black Alice is the one who liked Oz and asked him to help her whenever she needed.
You can notice by the way she acts, Alice has a boyish way and is more "happy", she was always biting Oz or doing weird stuff to him. If you couldn't tell by that, this chapter just makes it more clear. The first memories shown are White Alice's/Alyss's memories, the ones that were destroyed. The second ones, the ones that Alice is watching (this also) are her own, and you can see her with Oz in the background.
Cheshire, on the other side, was White Alice's "friend". Plus, Alice was the one who killed herself for Oz. She were pretty sad when she saw him "crying" because he killed people.
Aug 24, 2012 4:50 PM
Aug 2010
I just don't understand this manga anymore...
Aug 25, 2012 12:29 AM

Sep 2010
Ichigo03 said:
I just don't understand this manga anymore...

Which is why I re-read the entire thing and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you don't understand what's going on, you can just read the several above posts, it pretty much explains everything.

Liinah said:
...It seems like she has not only part of Lacie's memories, but she still remembers the days that Lacie used to go to the abyss and talk to it and actually giving it a present... Lacie loved him and she knows that, she loves Lacie, so she wanted to get closer to someone that Lacie had strong feelings for.

Sorry for the late response, but thanks for the explanation! That explains the link between the Will of the Abyss and Lacie, and sort of cleared up to me who Alyss really is.

So, in summary:
Lacie was Jack's lover and was cast into the Abyss, where she met the original Will of the Abyss.

Alice is the black twin in the real world who absorbed the B-Rabbit's power.

Alyss is the white twin in the Abyss, who also absorbed?/became?/substituted? the Will of the Abyss, thus taking on (the Will's recollection of?) Lacie's love for Jack (which led her to the decision of erasing her memories of Jack). Because Alyss took on the Will's (most importantly Lacie's)... presence, if I may, Jack has a closer attachment to Alyss than Alice.

Oz was originally the B-Rabbit ("Black" Rabbit, I suppose) which the Will of the Abyss had created as a link between Lacie and the Will of the Abyss. Later he became the B-Rabbit (thanks to Alyss upon Jack's request), lost his powers to Alice, and.... [not revealed clearly yet] something happened which made him born as a human(ish?) reincarnation of Jack.

Did I get everything? The Lacie-Will-Alyss link is what confuses me the most, but hopefully I got most of it down.
ShinsuYaviAug 25, 2012 12:37 AM
Aug 25, 2012 3:42 AM

Dec 2009
What I love in this manga is the Alices and anything related to them, so let me help you a bit. Just change the "Will of the abyss" to "Core of the abyss". The Core was that part of the abyss where Lacie used to go and talk to. White Alice and Black Alice were born there after their mother was cast into the abyss. The White one didn't become a substitute, but the Core's vessel, thus finally becoming the Will of the Abyss. There are times where they switch places, so they probably communicate too, just like W. Alice can talk to her sister. So yes, W. Alice has part of Lacie's memories. Some extra information why she may have them:

• White Alice recognizes Jack:
    a) The Core's mind and Alice's became one when they joined bodies. And the Core would know Jack through Lacie. Maybe she talked about "that one guy that used to visit her all the time" and told it how he looked like. He didn't change (fisically) after Lacie's death, so it would be easy to recognize him.
    b) White Alice recognized him 'cause she watched Lacie's memories that were in the abyss. (Just like Jack watched them through the B-Rabbit doll).
    So either way, she has the memories as the core and as the girl she is.
LiinahAug 25, 2012 8:56 AM
Aug 25, 2012 6:55 AM
Aug 2012
i want to ask something,
umm.. who is the one who erase alice (black one) memories? because in the last page, alice said that she will erase alyss memories, then why alice lost her memories too? this part make me confused..
Aug 25, 2012 8:58 AM

Dec 2009
chocoalice said:
i want to ask something,
umm.. who is the one who erase alice (black one) memories? because in the last page, alice said that she will erase alyss memories, then why alice lost her memories too? this part make me confused..

Liinah said:
But there's something that always made me confused and curious. W. Alice liked Jack, she was the cute Alice who was always around him. However, B.Alice when having little flashbacks, is always wearing dresses with the same tons that W. Alice used to used to wear. That makes me think that when B. Alice tried to erase her sister's memories, she winded up easing her own and keeping W. Alice's memories instead.

Just a quote from what I think. And well, that wasn't explained yet so I think we'll get to see the rest next chapter.
Aug 27, 2012 2:40 PM
Jul 2012
I'm really curious about how Oz reborned in Jack's body(?) and why he also lost his memories from the time he was B-Rabbit. Maybe it will be explained in the next chapter? I was also quite confused about all Alices but reading your comments helped me understand what happened, so thanks a lot:)
Aug 28, 2012 5:34 PM

Nov 2009
+1 for Lily's post on page one. That clarified SOOO much. gj.

At this point every chapter is just awesome.
Aug 30, 2012 6:22 PM
Dec 2011
helur said:
+1 for Lily's post on page one. That clarified SOOO much. gj.

At this point every chapter is just awesome.

this.

good chapter. was let down it was short, but it was necessary. totally pumped for next month's! This past month, I started to re-read PH from chapter 50 so it really built up the excitement for this month's issue. Man this manga is so damn glorious.
Sep 1, 2012 2:41 PM

Jan 2007
Thanks Lily, for clarifying that up. I was so lost. D:
Sep 13, 2016 10:32 AM

Sep 2014
So that's how Alice became the B-Rabbit, was a bit confusing though. Was nice seeing the sisters actually get along.
Alice cannot exist unless Oz wants it, that's sad...
Dec 20, 2016 12:04 AM

Jan 2016
this chapter felt like way too short for Pandora Hearts
Nice to see the two Alice's interacting with each other
Dec 25, 2017 11:22 AM

Mar 2015
So if I'm not wrong... basically Alice merged herself with Oz? So.... I don't get how Oz can release Alice.

May 3, 2023 3:33 PM
Sep 2019
So if your soul hugs a chain while your body is dying, you replace them? Interesting.
Probably the same thing that happens to the Glens and humpty dumpty. 

Nice how Alice saved Oz and ended his suffering.

Sad to see that Alyss has a crush on Jack tho, because that's really disgusting... this guy doesn't deserve anything but torture. 

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.