Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2012 9:49 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love how even in this anime, the management still like trolling and randomly announce news in the middle of the concert without telling the members anything. :P

Lancaster concert held by all the trainees. Tsubasa try to bring back the center position with Nagisa no Cherry song, probably to find out what happened to Acchan. I'm dying that they're finally dropping this joke because Nagisa and Chieri name is a giant joke on this song lool as well as it being an approriate song for anyone who know AKB's history, especially about Maeda Atsuko

Nagisa was chosen as center....I'm so surprised....:|
Yuko doesn't seem happy...

Things got dramatic with DES then hilarious then serious again :P
Yuka's met her boyfriend again who turned traitor~ LOL

ORINE!!!! ;A;

Song inserts/mentioned

Jul 8, 2012 3:10 PM
Aug 2011
Welcome to team Suzuko, man!
Jul 9, 2012 1:20 AM

Aug 2010
OHMAIGAH!

Somehow, this episode was beyond epic.

I loled at all the references, and wow, concert on lancastar next. I really DO hope "Stand Up" is on the setlist, few songs are more fitting.

It was also fun to see yuka's "he's not my boyfriend" has become a suzuko-follower.

And poor Orine. Her work she did in the factory, used to build weapons used against everything she stands for. I just wonder who will have the BIG DAMN HEROES moment to save her =/

Next week can't come soon enough >.<
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 9, 2012 1:34 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, their home planet did change a lot, perhaps the people in the robot at the end are from the factory. I'm looking forward to more, this show is getting good.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 9, 2012 2:56 AM

Feb 2012
Shit is going down, Yuuko seems almost like a different person after last week's episode and this one, Nagisa has to perform the new song while Chieri doesn't like her attitude towards the situtaion, drama on Lancastar and that damn cliifhanger at the end, this feels so underrated.
Jul 9, 2012 3:29 AM

Mar 2010
Probably the best episode so far. I wonder if the "Nagisa no Cherry" is a pun on Nagisa's AND Chiery's name. That way, maybe, we'll see them sing it together (that would be both, a perfect solution to Nagisa's issues and really epic). The situation on Lancastar looks really awful and it gives "serious business" new meaning (I really wonder why no one mentioned that here yet). I really like the fact that they arrested Nagisa's father because she joined, that was very realistic. On the other hand, I completely hate Mamoru. WTF was with him and fanboying over Suzuko? Poor Yuuka. :-( If I had a friend that would be in a popular group I would be totally his/her fan no one else's, especially if that person is like Yuuka. From now on my head canon is that he has some mental issues. Also, YAY for the Kanata fan and poor Orine. She simply HAD to find out she was helping DES the ugly way. This show is definitelly underrated.
Jul 9, 2012 6:48 AM

Oct 2011
Angst, angst everywhere XD
not like previous one with 134% of fanservice
this time not only Chieri but rest of the team also - at least they made it understandable. So it may pass.

Good they went more with that Lancastar thing - consequences of Nagisa's actions, that is nice touch and realistic.
I hope they will mae good use of it :)

Mamoru most certainly has a bad taste :P after all Suzuko's voice is one I least like (but she IS nice character)
And Orine... somehow ironic twist but it also shown that her work was good quality :)
Jul 9, 2012 8:16 AM

Dec 2011
Im glad that Mamorou has nothing against Yuuka now. It felt like he really started to hate Yuuka.

The arrest of Nagisa's dad was kind of expected. Nagisa's solo is quite challenging task but I know she will do her best. :D
Jul 9, 2012 8:24 AM
Mar 2012
HikaruIzumi said:
Probably the best episode so far. I wonder if the "Nagisa no Cherry" is a pun on Nagisa's AND Chiery's name. That way, maybe, we'll see them sing it together (that would be both, a perfect solution to Nagisa's issues and really epic)..

It is. The characters names were created as a pun from that song :3 Okada is really an AKB fangirl to know stuffs like that since Nagisa no Cherry have a history in AKB as the song Acchan hate because it decided her as the ace :P
And there's only one center for the song which is why acchan hated the song when she was forced to stand at the front but who know...OP do hint a double center
Jul 9, 2012 9:09 AM

Jul 2011
well we finally get to see them perform the song from the ED, which in the anime is the newest song by whatshisface. I love that song. And Nagisa will sing a solo, a song with both nagisa's and chieri's name in it. Just when it was getting even better (than it already was) it ended in a cliff hanger! Can't wait for another WHOLE week! Oh well, great anime, i love it!
Jul 9, 2012 9:48 AM

Apr 2011
So Nagisa is going to be center? That surprised me. But why does she hate singing solo?

lol. Mamoru is Suzuko's fan which makes Yuuka jealous. Cute. The girl with him
is a Yuuka fan and while the Rebel leader is a Kanata fan which makes her blush. Megu had made a direct kiss to Sae, but I want to see is Kanata and Takamina kissing. Though, Kanata is harsh on the training making her look boastful or somesort which I don't like. I'm surprise to know that the song Nagisa and Cherry's name came from the title Nagisa no Cherry.

And omg! DAT CLIFFHANGER!
Jul 9, 2012 10:03 AM

Mar 2010
akbfan said:

And there's only one center for the song which is why acchan hated the song when she was forced to stand at the front but who know...OP do hint a double center

I'm not a singer so I might be wrong but I think that it's easy to make a duet out of a solo song. They could simply sing together everything or each could sing solo some parts etc. My point is, that we'll eventually get double center, everything (including Kiraras) implies that. I'm just saying that double center would be perfect atm. Nagisa wouldn't stand there alone and Chiery wouldn't have to worry about Nagisa messing up because she can always save it. Not to mention that the song is just asking for it. And I'd love to see them sing together. XD Yeah, that's the main reason why I think it should happen.

Magito said:
Though, Kanata is harsh on the training making her look boastful or somesort which I don't like.

I don't think she was boastful. There is a lot of pressure on her. She belongs to the "cursed generation" so she's been understudy for a VERY long time and this is her chance to shine. Also, TakaMina and the rest will be protecting them and I doubt she wants her idol to risk her life if they mess up, especially given her condition. So it's no wonder she wants it to be as good as possible. Of course she's overdoing it but everyone makes mistakes.
SuiNoByakkoJul 9, 2012 10:10 AM
Jul 9, 2012 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
That was some serious bussiness on Lancastar. The episode seemingly not really anything special was a really good watch. Maybe i just like this series too much.
Mamoru's was quite an ass for a while there, suddenly starting to like AKB and becomg a Suzuko fan... though she's still one of best choices from understudies. But he seems to still have some feeling for Yuuka, i wonder if we'll see some development in their relationship before they leave Lancastar.
Also i hope the produces troll us like Tsubasa did with new song, and announce S2 in last episode.

akbfan said:

That's great to hear. I thought it was just sensei-sensei (whatever he really is) noticing Nagisa's idol aura and waiting her to become more open and assertive. It seems to be the case but it's interesting when it's actually related to actual AKB.
Also i'm for the Nagisa/Chier duet for that song as well, even the OP by the end could suggest it.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 9, 2012 10:15 AM
Mar 2012
HikaruIzumi said:

I'm not a singer so I might be wrong but I think that it's easy to make a duet out of a solo song. They could simply sing together everything or each could sing solo some parts etc. My point is, that we'll eventually get double center, everything (including Kiraras) implies that. I'm just saying that double center would be perfect atm. Nagisa wouldn't stand there alone and Chiery wouldn't have to worry about Nagisa messing up because she can always save it. Not to mention that the song is just asking for it. And I'd love to see them sing together. XD Yeah, that's the main reason why I think it should happen.

Well..it's easy but it's not like that..it's the meaning and the story of the song, to have one center, one ace for the group. But like I said, they could change it.

Oh and i hope no one hold it against Nagisa complaining about she shouldn't be center....

She's just pulling an Acchan. :P
Nagisa is really showing more resemblances here.
Jul 9, 2012 12:16 PM

May 2012
Nagisa is going to be center! Except she's not handling the news about her father very well.

Orine noooo! Can't believe they ended this episode on a cliffhanger.

I don't understand how they could possibly wrap this series up in just another three episodes... I hope there's going to be a second season.
Jul 9, 2012 2:53 PM

Oct 2011
This is the best anime ever o_e

poor Nagisa ;~; she reminds me so much of Acchan in this episode right down to protesting against singing Nagisa no Cherry.

Nice to see a Suzuko fan! She always seems pretty underrated in my opinion. But Sonata still has my heart.

I hate them for ending on a cliffhanger like that, poor Orine T_T I hope nothing bad happens (it probably won't). I can't wait for the concert on Lancastar - Iiwake Maybe AND Oogoe Diamond?!
Jul 9, 2012 3:00 PM

Aug 2011
Yay Nagisa.

Yay Lancaster for final arc.

Yay Yuuka the tsundere. Wait... definitely not yay.
Jul 9, 2012 3:02 PM

Feb 2012
akbfan said:
HikaruIzumi said:

Well..it's easy but it's not like that..it's the meaning and the story of the song, to have one center, one ace for the group. But like I said, they could change it.

Oh and i hope no one hold it against Nagisa complaining about she shouldn't be center....

She's just pulling an Acchan. :P
Nagisa is really showing more resemblances here.

Yeah, I don't think they should go with double center either, but whatever.

In case anyone doesn't want to watch the entire video, skip to 5:20.
Jul 9, 2012 4:47 PM
Jun 2012
A cliffhanger?! Are you KIDDING me!?

These ppl are driving me crazy. I need moar. =p

Yuuko ... Yuuko ... Yuuko ... That scene was so desperate. It sucks for her - she and the other successors came of age during such a stagnant time!

All in all tbh, I was disappointed in this episode. I'm sure it's just me, but art-wise it seems like a slip from the quality of the last episode, and I was really hoping for them to wrap up Takamina x Kanata w/ Takamina's graduation. Seeing her hang around after ALL THAT DRAMA is kind of getting testy to me.

Now that I see the pace they're going for, I know I'll be eagerly anticipating the next season / probably going to be dissatisfied w/ the finale. The pacing of this anime gets to me sometimes; sometimes it seems drawn out, sometimes rushed ... I wish they could slow down or use other seiyuu that are not in the group. I feel like they could do different things pace / plot wise if the girls were not so pressed for time.

Kind of "meh" on the Orine cliffhanger. I don't really care about her as a character, and we all know that someone's going to save her in time ... -_-'

Yuuka x Mamoru ... another too done to death thing for me...

Some of the stuff these girls get into is a LITTLE extreme (freedom fighters at twelve?! @_@)

Hm... I guess the only things that really wow'ed me about this episode were the scene w/ Yuuko x Chieri and the note on Nagisa's father being arrested.
Jul 9, 2012 5:30 PM

Feb 2012
Finally fanservice antics are over and i'm once again reminded why i love this show.
Jul 9, 2012 6:04 PM
Mar 2012
penguinsama said:

1. their scene together at the beginning
2. yuka email her bf during one of the ep
3. yuka meet up with him again at home.

I don't see how it's done to the death :|
akbfanJul 9, 2012 6:09 PM
Jul 9, 2012 6:26 PM
Jul 2009
penguinsama said:
I guess the only things that really wow'ed me about this episode were the scene w/ Yuuko x Chieri and the note on Nagisa's father being arrested.

The Yuuko / Chieri scene was the only highlight for me too. Chieri felt inspired by seeing Yuuko practice a song that isn't hers to sing. I wonder what does that mean for Chieri. Before she saw Yuuko she was saying she accepted that Nagisa has something she doesn't, which to me felt like she was giving up.

I don't want Chieri to give up, I don't want her to think Nagisa is better than her because I don't think that's true. I want Chieri to fight and try to overtake Nagisa, and maybe seeing Yuuko practicing gave her the courage to do so. We'll see.
1idd0kunJul 9, 2012 8:56 PM
Jul 9, 2012 6:54 PM

Oct 2007
Nagisa is suddenly going to perform something special.
I wonder what reason it's given to her?

Also kind of feel some pity for Takamina the 5th after this episode. It's clear her leg has a problem while she's going up the stairs. Add that to the fact that she has the difficult decision to hand over her position to Kanata or not.
Jul 9, 2012 9:16 PM

Apr 2011
HikaruIzumi said:

Magito said:
Though, Kanata is harsh on the training making her look boastful or somesort which I don't like.

I don't think she was boastful. There is a lot of pressure on her. She belongs to the "cursed generation" so she's been understudy for a VERY long time and this is her chance to shine. Also, TakaMina and the rest will be protecting them and I doubt she wants her idol to risk her life if they mess up, especially given her condition. So it's no wonder she wants it to be as good as possible. Of course she's overdoing it but everyone makes mistakes.

Sorry, that was the wrong word to use.

With that attitude of hers, there will be problems. As Yuuka said, she's always thinking about Takamina so much that might lose sight of important things. Overdoing things is not good and could cause serious problems.

On the other hand,

Megane Chieri so moe!
Jul 10, 2012 2:07 PM
Jan 2011
After this episode I was like "whut?" but I can't say it was disappointing. Just a lot of unexpected events...

So, guys, we've came to the end, hm? I'm really worried about the ending...

If it was any other anime, it would be sure that Orine will be rescued, but in this case... I can't foresee what'll happen :c.
Jul 10, 2012 3:41 PM
Jun 2012
akbfan said:
penguinsama said:

1. their scene together at the beginning
2. yuka email her bf during one of the ep
3. yuka meet up with him again at home.

I don't see how it's done to the death :|

What I mean is the whole "teenage puppy love - I love you but you don't love me but OMG angst angst angst" in Eastern and Western media in general.

It's been done. Just make out already or stfu.
Jul 10, 2012 3:44 PM
Jun 2012
1idd0kun said:
penguinsama said:
I guess the only things that really wow'ed me about this episode were the scene w/ Yuuko x Chieri and the note on Nagisa's father being arrested.

The Yuuko / Chieri scene was the only highlight for me too. Chieri felt inspired by seeing Yuuko practice a song that isn't hers to sing. I wonder what does that mean for Chieri. Before she saw Yuuko she was saying she accepted that Nagisa has something she doesn't, which to me felt like she was giving up.

I don't want Chieri to give up, I don't want her to think Nagisa is better than her because I don't think that's true. I want Chieri to fight and try to overtake Nagisa, and maybe seeing Yuuko practicing gave her the courage to do so. We'll see.

Ugh ... Idk Chieri's moodiness is at times very grounding for what is an aloof character, but sometimes she's just annoying. She's gone over the kirara thing (which is obvious that the glow is caused by both of them).

I think she doubts herself needlessly too much - to the point where she spends too much time rummating to just relax and ... um ... idol?

Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy since she becomes less idol like as she recedes farther and farther into her own worries.

Tbh I can't see Chieri succeeding anyone though she is such a cool / composed / talented character. I feel like her character needs more development - she ONLY has a switch between "too cool for this / OMG I should just go home now T_T". Makoto, for Pete's sake, is becoming more developed than she is.

Come to think of it the only fleshed out ones in this series have been:

-Kanata (def)
-Yuuko (love those sides to her - esp concerning Takanata)
-Mariko
-Makoto (is it just me or has she relaxed more / become more endearing since her first appearance? @_@)

Won't / can't really add the current Takamina since she was always composed / caring.
penguinsamaJul 10, 2012 3:48 PM
Jul 10, 2012 4:56 PM
Jun 2012
On a side note, this episode reminded me of how much I love the ending. The lyrics are amazing and it's the first ED I've ever liked! :D
Jul 11, 2012 3:26 AM

May 2009
However, when I see the story at this point, and just 2 more episodes to watch, I can't believe that the end is so close. I don't know if a second season is in preparation, cause I've heard that the anime isn't really liked in Japan...
Jul 11, 2012 8:26 AM
Mar 2012
Blaster-- said:
However, when I see the story at this point, and just 2 more episodes to watch, I can't believe that the end is so close. I don't know if a second season is in preparation, cause I've heard that the anime isn't really liked in Japan...

It depend who you talk too.
Majority of Japanese anime otakus HATE AKB to begin with so they don't want anything to do with the show. But their DVD sales is 3rd out of all the anime this season..just 500 lower than the season favorite Hyoka so it seem to be doing well to me. The sales guarantee 2nd season if they're depending on sales. And the show helped gained more AKB fans among western countries so I think that was the main intention as well give the members who want to be seiyuus experiences

*7,834 *1 氷菓 限定版 第1巻 (Hyouka Vol 1)[DVD+BD]: 2012/06/29(金)
*7,510 *1 這いよれ! ニャル子さん (Haiyore! Nyaruko-san) 1 (初回生産限定) [DVD+BD]: 2012/06/22(金)
*7,309 *1 AKB0048 VOL.1 【初回特典有り】 [DVD+BD]: 2012/06/27(水)

According to 2ch ranking, 5000 is already good but 7000 make the series a hit.
Since it's AKB who sell 1 million CD on the first day, selling 4 digit number is horrible, abysmal sales..... But in term of anime, it's good.

Preview

akbfanJul 11, 2012 9:12 AM
Jul 11, 2012 12:40 PM

Apr 2011
So Orine is alright...wew. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 11, 2012 12:48 PM

Oct 2011
akbfan said:
Blaster-- said:

Majority of Japanese anime otakus HATE AKB to begin with so they don't want anything to do with the show. But their DVD sales is 3rd out of all the anime this season..just 500 lower than the season favorite Hyoka so it seem to be doing well to me. The sales guarantee 2nd season if they're depending on sales. And the show helped gained more AKB fans among western countries so I think that was the main intention as well give the members who want to be seiyuus experiences

But making fans in western countries is rather irrelevant here - as until they will sell this series here they don't get money. I'm importing it, which is always pain... but well why not.
Plus geting legal music is not always easy - on iTunes there is one album BTW if you know some other sources that don't involve importing tell me, I will be very gratefull.

Still concert on girls home planet seems like kind of closure - so I won't mind. They don't have to answer ALL the questions - they may use them for second season or leave to their imagination (I still go with "time and space travel")

Ehh otaku - but they never fail to amuse me :3
I even don't wander into why they do so...
Jul 11, 2012 1:23 PM

Mar 2010
penguinsama said:

What I mean is the whole "teenage puppy love - I love you but you don't love me but OMG angst angst angst" in Eastern and Western media in general.

First of all, Yuuka never did anything like "angst angst angst" quite the contrary. She never got angry at Mamoru for liking Suzuko for real (more like for fun) and even gave him "I like you a lot" looks. And he NEVER said anything about not liking her back. He simply likes Suzuko as an idol. That might also be because he wanted to tease her. Notice how his gal friend, said that he told her a lot about Yuuka. Seriously, I've never had a friend I'd feel a need to talk about for no reason (I really can't imagine a situation, where telling her much about her would be necessary). It wasn't that she became her fan and then asked him about it either, from the way she said it, it sounded as if she became her fan BECAUSE he told her much about her. Another thing, he told her enough to make her Yuuka's fan which means he was praising her a lot. You clearly don't pay enough attention to their relationship to say something like that. Even when he didn't want her to audition it looked as if he was more worried about her than anything else. Considering that he risked their friendship to do what he could to ensure her safety, it doesn't really tell me that he friendzoned her.

Long story short, he never said/did anything that would prove he doesn't like her back AND Yuuka never had an "angst" moment because she thought he didn't like her. She only had an angst moment when he wrote her that mail and when they were arguing at the beginning and even then she was looking forward to seeing him so no angst longer than 5 minutes. Well, sorry, but saying that is overused is the same as saying that emotions are overused or that villains are overused. btw NEVER watch Black Rock Shooter anime if you consider this too much angst.
SuiNoByakkoJul 11, 2012 1:29 PM
Jul 11, 2012 2:30 PM
Mar 2012
Dalek-baka said:
akbfan said:
Blaster-- said:

But making fans in western countries is rather irrelevant here - as until they will sell this series here they don't get money. I'm importing it, which is always pain... but well why not.
Plus geting legal music is not always easy - on iTunes there is one album BTW if you know some other sources that don't involve importing tell me, I will be very gratefull.

.....only one I can think of is download offline...:|

It's not really making money..AKB already make like $200 million USD a year and is the top earning act in Japan...They probably get more money from their CDs, concerts, and a gazillion endorsements. I think it's more about making AKB known outside of Japan through the popularity of anime. Recently the brand has been expanding outside of Japan, a JKT48, in Jakarta Indonesia was established and they already have endorsements before releasing an original song. They're working on a SHN48 (Shanghai) too since AKB have a decent following in China, and TPE48 (Taipei)
Jul 11, 2012 4:00 PM
Jun 2012
HikaruIzumi said:
penguinsama said:

First of all, Yuuka never did anything like "angst angst angst" quite the contrary. She never got angry at Mamoru for liking Suzuko for real (more like for fun) and even gave him "I like you a lot" looks. And he NEVER said anything about not liking her back. He simply likes Suzuko as an idol. That might also be because he wanted to tease her. Notice how his gal friend, said that he told her a lot about Yuuka. Seriously, I've never had a friend I'd feel a need to talk about for no reason (I really can't imagine a situation, where telling her much about her would be necessary). It wasn't that she became her fan and then asked him about it either, from the way she said it, it sounded as if she became her fan BECAUSE he told her much about her. Another thing, he told her enough to make her Yuuka's fan which means he was praising her a lot. You clearly don't pay enough attention to their relationship to say something like that. Even when he didn't want her to audition it looked as if he was more worried about her than anything else. Considering that he risked their friendship to do what he could to ensure her safety, it doesn't really tell me that he friendzoned her.

Long story short, he never said/did anything that would prove he doesn't like her back AND Yuuka never had an "angst" moment because she thought he didn't like her. She only had an angst moment when he wrote her that mail and when they were arguing at the beginning and even then she was looking forward to seeing him so no angst longer than 5 minutes. Well, sorry, but saying that is overused is the same as saying that emotions are overused or that villains are overused. btw NEVER watch Black Rock Shooter anime if you consider this too much angst.

This right here is why I avoid the anime community as a whole.

You've wall of text for some comment I made several posts ago with a tone as if I've done something to personally offend you.

I think roundabout romance is annoying. Get over it.
Jul 12, 2012 5:20 AM

Mar 2010
penguinsama said:

This right here is why I avoid the anime community as a whole.

You've wall of text for some comment I made several posts ago with a tone as if I've done something to personally offend you.

lol wut I was just trying to clear up some stuff which you clearly missed. XD Yeah, it is a wall of text because there's a lot of stuff to mention. If you mind the fact I tried to mention everything, read only the last paragraph (this is the reason I wrote it). Saying it's a "roundabout" romance just proves that you didn't read anyhting from my post. You shouldn't write something that says you're not paying enough attention and when someone tries to clear it up, you feel offended, that just doesn't make sense.
SuiNoByakkoJul 12, 2012 8:33 AM
Jul 12, 2012 6:25 AM

Aug 2010
I liked the action in this episode.
Jul 14, 2012 12:41 PM

Oct 2010
I'm glad Yuuka's friend doesn't hate AKB0048 anymore. I was speculating that he would join DES or something after she left to become an idol.

And oh no about Nagisa's dad. Also, I wonder what happened to her mom? Was she arrested too or what?
Jul 14, 2012 2:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
penguinsama said:

"stfu" and "get over it" are obviously provocative comments. The wall of text is well justified. However, I feel it's wasted on a troll.

Oh well, I still can't get over the whole anti-entertainment business. My suspension of disbelief is a a low point so far.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 14, 2012 6:25 PM

May 2011
Oh this is going to be good with Lancastar being the final arc with the understudies performing in it. Looks like drama is once again in an all time high with the 00 and I can see why Yuuko is so pissed. With the understudies getting a song just for them and Nagisa singing that center novae promotion song when she's been dying to become center. Ehh I don't know if Tsubasa is being ordered to do this or she's planning something but the last few episode has been making me dislike her more and more.

Lol at the whole situation with Yuuka and that guy. Talk about an awkward situation... coming back and finding out the guy you like is a fan of some other girl haha. And oooohhhhhhhh shit Orine, damn what a twist of fate with one of the last product that Orine made being used by DES.
Jul 31, 2012 1:11 PM
Mar 2012
I absolutely love yuuko but she like totally has to know where she stands... its ridiculous! she ais a succesor and she is basically admired by everyone of the understudies! Yet she is obsessing over that song! She is acting like a totally different person. Although i adore and will always love the way she stands out with herself!
Dec 10, 2012 11:17 AM

Oct 2012
Well i don't know what to make of this episode,

poor start and middle but very good ending when we see some action from the fan group and 00
aswell as getting a clearer background of how much their home planet really changed since they ran away
HawksmanDec 11, 2012 2:33 PM

Aug 26, 2013 2:33 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching in 1080p)

Poor Orine, finding out she was building weapons :(

Great buildup episode for the finale. And boy, that planet looks so depressing. They really need that concert.

Edit 2014-05-12: 3rd time watching
Wonder where the rest of Megu's generation is...
BurntJellyMay 12, 2014 7:39 PM
Oct 25, 2014 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
Yay Nagisa! I hope she does well with her solo!
Sep 8, 2015 8:23 PM

May 2012
Things sure are getting quite intense! Let's see what happens next.
May 7, 2021 12:20 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They're back to their original planet but damn the situation is really bad, I especially feel bad for Nagisa's father who got arrested because of her :/

More topics from this board

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jun 24, 2012

80 by povsuduvolosy »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:49 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 22, 2012

106 by Gendolfas »»
Feb 11, 2022 1:26 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jul 15, 2012

62 by Ashhk »»
May 8, 2021 12:09 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jul 1, 2012

54 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 11:49 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 17, 2012

60 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 6:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.