Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 16, 2012 1:49 PM

Feb 2010
i personally feel that they left off a lot from that route
then again what do you think personalty im kind of board with all the fate/etc we have been getting and in all these years they have not made a single tuskihime anime....
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2012 2:42 PM

Nov 2009
Remake Tsukihime visual novel

Or let ufotable do Heavens Feel.
Jun 16, 2012 2:46 PM

Jun 2011
Fate/Prototype
Jun 16, 2012 2:46 PM

Feb 2010
LostHanyou said:

they are making a remake of tsukihime :| but they keep delaying it T_T
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 16, 2012 2:59 PM

Apr 2012
Tsukihime VN remake for sure.
As for HF...if it's DEEN doing it then I'd rather not have an adaptation at all.

If they do decide to make all of the following then this is the most likely order:
Prisma Illya
Tsukihime VN remake
Girl's Work
HF by ufotable
Carnival Phantasm season 4
Mahoyo part 2
Tsukihime anime
Mahoyo part 3
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 16, 2012 3:03 PM
Dec 2007
Prisma Illya was already announced and all, and ufotable did say Girl's Works was coming but they went silent on it.

Jun 16, 2012 3:04 PM

Dec 2010
Tsukihime without a doubt
Jun 16, 2012 3:14 PM
Oct 2010
Tsukihime.

And it should be 5 movies, one for each heroin.
Jun 16, 2012 3:19 PM

Jan 2010
Just from the choices, I'll say a better Tsukihime anime.
Jun 16, 2012 3:54 PM

Feb 2009
LostHanyou said:

Tsukihime remake is already in progress, but who knows when. Looking forward to Mahoyo quality Tsukihime regardless, though. It would be nice if they make a decent anime adaptation finally, but I can live without it. I'd rather have the sequel than an anime adapatation.

I'd really like Heaven's Feel by ufotable, though. Either way I'd expect a wait, since that Prisma/Ilya spinoff and Girls Work are already confirmed.
Jun 16, 2012 3:59 PM

May 2011
Melty Blood, Fate/Prototype, Tsukihime remake, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and Carnival Phantasm 2. Oh, and also Fate/Extra, it needs to be animated and also to show more of Saber Nero :D
Otaku-NinjaJun 25, 2012 6:11 PM
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Jun 16, 2012 4:11 PM

Jun 2012
i wanna see dark saber in action
trunghuynh90Jun 16, 2012 4:28 PM
Jun 16, 2012 4:13 PM

Aug 2010
Definitely Heavens feel. A remake of UBW route would also be nice but HF is the first priority. Tsukihime I don't really care much about and I heard it has a good manga adaptation.
Jun 16, 2012 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
The Tsukihime franchise. Would be interested to see how they would approach a Kagetsu Tohya anime, probably wouldn't work but if they could pull it off it would be great. More Fate would be nice but personally prefer the arcs and characters of Tsukihime overall.

Also i wouldn't mind more animated Red Saber, even if a Fate/extra show would probably be kind of meh, more likely than not.
removed-userJun 16, 2012 4:21 PM
Jun 16, 2012 4:24 PM

Apr 2012
Ragna92 said:
Definitely Heavens feel. A remake of UBW route would also be nice but HF is the first priority. Tsukihime I don't really care much about and I heard it has a good manga adaptation.

But that's Arcueid's route.
The most epic ones are the farside routes.

jpem said:
The Tsukihime franchise. Would be interested to see how they would approach a Kagetsu Tohya anime, probably wouldn't work but if they could pull it off it would be great. More Fate would be nice but personally prefer the arcs and characters of Tsukihime overall.

Also i wouldn't mind more animated Red Saber, even if a Fate/extra show would probably be kind of meh, more likely than not.

Kagetsu Tohya as OVA would be nice.
I'd look forward to Kiri vs Kouma.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 16, 2012 4:25 PM

Feb 2009
Ragna92 said:

It does. The only complaint I have with the manga is it doesn't really integrate everything. It would probably be impossible to pull that off though, although some stuff from Kohaku and Hisui routes could have probably been managed in. For what it does it's a good adaptation, though. if only the anime could have been anywhere near the same level. It's not KnK good but pretty close. Really if KnK's adaptation wasn't so good I'd probably give ufotable 10s all around for F/Z.

I kind of want to see Angel Notes as an anime, but I really really doubt that would happen, even if it can be pulled off in a short OVA.
Jun 16, 2012 4:31 PM
Jul 2018
BloodRequiem said:

Agreed.
Jun 16, 2012 4:34 PM

Aug 2010
BloodRequiem said:
Ragna92 said:

But that's Arcueid's route.

jpem said:

Kagetsu Tohya as OVA would be nice.
I'd look forward to Kiri vs Kouma.

Yeah that's true. The far side routes were definitely much better, but I doubt they would ever animate them. Sadly Arcuied gets all the glory in Tsukihime, and is considered the main female lead. So the max we can get is an adaptation of her route.
Jun 16, 2012 5:34 PM

Jun 2009
ricardo-saito said:
Tsukihime.

That's impossible. People are already giving Deen heat for making the UBW route into a movie instead of a series. You want to do that with every route in Tsukihime? I can see the flames now.

I say don't bother with the Hisui and Kohaku routes. As both of them were pretty weak and while I know people won't agree with this I say let's merge the other three.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jun 16, 2012 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
AidanAK47 said:

I say don't bother with the Hisui and Kohaku routes. As both of them were pretty weak and while I know people won't agree with this I say let's merge the other three.

That's your opinion. I, and i'm sure im not alone, liked Hisui's routes best.
Would be something rather fresh for the anime medium. Kohaku was also good

Arcuied on the other hand was just your pretty standard vampire meets human story. I liked the character and ending a lot but overall it felt pretty average.
removed-userJun 16, 2012 5:50 PM
Jun 16, 2012 5:52 PM

Aug 2010
jpem said:
AidanAK47 said:

Arcuied on the other hand was just your pretty standard vampire meets human story. I liked the character and ending a lot but overall it felt pretty average.

I agree.
Jun 16, 2012 6:02 PM

Sep 2007
Fate/Prototype
Jun 16, 2012 6:05 PM

Apr 2012
Ragna92 said:
jpem said:
AidanAK47 said:

I agree.

Not to mention her good end was bullshit fanservice.
Jun 16, 2012 6:20 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
Ragna92 said:
jpem said:
AidanAK47 said:

I agree.

Not to mention her good end was bullshit fanservice.

It's not like the true end was a bad/dead one like HF's normal end.They could do something different for her other end.If you are talking for Arcuied that is.
Jun 16, 2012 6:44 PM

Jun 2009
AidanAK47 said:
ricardo-saito said:
Tsukihime.

That's impossible. People are already giving Deen heat for making the UBW route into a movie instead of a series. You want to do that with every route in Tsukihime? I can see the flames now.

I'm pretty sure that I hear most people like the Hisui and Kohaku routes the most, though. Or at least a lot of people.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 16, 2012 7:29 PM
Dec 2007
insan3soldiern said:
AidanAK47 said:
ricardo-saito said:
Tsukihime.

I'm pretty sure that I hear most people like the Hisui and Kohaku routes the most, though. Or at least a lot of people.
Hisui's route is not exactly very...appropiate for a visual medium however. It's a lot of Hisui/Shiki interaction with almost zero action per se. If you aim for action a combination of Akiha's and Kohaku's would actually be pretty interesting. But Hisui is honestly the best written, it would just be very boring to "see".

Jun 16, 2012 9:17 PM

Feb 2009
jpem said:
AidanAK47 said:

I really liked Shiki in bed slowly going nuts there. No idea how they'd pull it off in an adaptation, though.
Jun 16, 2012 9:17 PM

Sep 2011
Agreed. Remaking Tsukihime (Because The Manga Is Beyond Epic For Me) And Heaven's Feel Route On Fate/Stay Night. I Don't Really Bother For Fate/Prototype And Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

Jun 16, 2012 9:21 PM

Aug 2008
I'd love to see Heaven's Feel. In a sense, it'd be the conclusion of Fate/zero.
Jun 16, 2012 9:38 PM

Mar 2010
I want Fate/Prototype more than anyone else made by ufotable, but from the choices I choose a remake of the Fate route made by ufotable
Jun 16, 2012 9:39 PM

Nov 2009
KaitoDash said:

Agreed. HF is the only route where Ilya, Kotomine, and Sakura reach any sort of conclusion, and while Saber is left out, there's already an anime for her.

For tsukihime anime, I would want Akiha route first. Kohaku/Hisui route is good but IMO wouldn't be as great if Akiha route isn't viewed first.
Jun 16, 2012 9:42 PM

Aug 2010
LostHanyou said:
KaitoDash said:

Agreed. HF is the only route where Ilya, Kotomine, and Sakura reach any sort of conclusion, and while Saber is left out, there's already an anime for her.

For tsukihime anime, I would want Akiha route first. Kohaku/Hisui route is good but IMO wouldn't be as great if Akiha route isn't viewed first.

Rin also reached some sort of conclusion in HF.

@Viking1337 A remake of Fate route? That would be the last thing I want. I admit it would be nice but if any type moon work is going to be done, the Fate route shouldn't be first priority.
Jun 16, 2012 9:42 PM

Apr 2012
Ragna92 said:
LostHanyou said:
KaitoDash said:

Rin also reached some sort of conclusion in HF.

@Viking1337 What good would a remake of the Fate route be?

Even though she was a bitch, Rin had better characterization in HF than the other 2 routes.
Jun 16, 2012 9:45 PM

Nov 2009
True, but Rin has her moments in UBW, so I didn't include her. Hell, she has her moments in every route...
Jun 16, 2012 9:48 PM

Apr 2012
LostHanyou said:
True, but Rin has her moments in UBW, so I didn't include her. Hell, she has her moments in every route...

And basically every non bad end for her are almost good ends.
Jun 16, 2012 9:56 PM

Jul 2009
I am still waiting on Girls' Work
Jun 16, 2012 10:09 PM

May 2011
Viking1337 said:
I want Fate/Prototype more than anyone else made by ufotable, but from the choices I choose a remake of the Fate route made by ufotable

Yep, because they need to show more of Prototype Saber and Ayaka, the movie was pretty short when I first watched it and a remake of the Fate Route will be nice, they need to remake some fight scenes in it and make it better than the ones from F/SN.
Jun 16, 2012 10:36 PM

Mar 2011
I'm here for Carnival Phantasm 2 first and foremost. Then Tsukihime, but only if they followed the manga version.
Jun 16, 2012 10:39 PM

May 2011
Lumathy said:
I'm here for Carnival Phantasm 2 first and foremost. Then Tsukihime, but only if they followed the manga version.

I agree with you, we need Carnival Phantasm 2 to happen so that they can show more of Irisviel and Ryougi Shiki :)
Otaku-NinjaJun 16, 2012 11:41 PM
Jun 16, 2012 11:21 PM

May 2012
Heavens feel please but its just because i love that route to much. In a more serious note I think a Tsukihime would be more successful anyway. But If i had to choose i would say that or heavens feel.
Shirou you and me... are one of the same

Jun 17, 2012 12:06 AM

Sep 2011
Heaven's Feel takes my pick, since on its own it actually sounds rather interesting (probably by Ufotable).

I would ask for a Tsukihime anime if only Ufotable could really pull it off. I would hope that they don't base it on the manga (at least maybe take cues from it) because it honestly felt like it couldn't decide whether or not it wanted to focus on Roa or SHIKI. Pick one of the routes that's best-suited for animation (and has the best writing) or just don't do it at all.

Honestly this is why I'm relieved to have KnK and F/Z, while VNs are all well and good, it makes them harder to translate as anime films/shows due to the concept of having multiple routes/scenarios.
Jun 17, 2012 12:47 AM

Apr 2010
Heaven's Feel. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Jun 17, 2012 12:50 AM

Nov 2011
Anything!...as long as it does not include Shirou
Jun 17, 2012 12:54 AM

Apr 2012
AzureBlues said:
Anything!...as long as it does not include Shirou

Why do you hate Shirou so much?
Jun 17, 2012 6:46 AM

Sep 2011
hazerddex said:
LostHanyou said:

Really? Source? Or It Is Just Your Assumption?

Oh, And Also I Forgot Melty Blood.

Jun 17, 2012 7:00 AM

Feb 2009
PleinairUsagiDrp said:
hazerddex said:
LostHanyou said:

Really? Source? Or It Is Just Your Assumption?

Oh, And Also I Forgot Melty Blood.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-05-18/type-moon-outlines-future-plans
Jun 17, 2012 7:10 AM

Mar 2009
Otaku-Ninja said:
Lumathy said:

I agree with you, we need Carnival Phantasm 2 to happen so that they can show more of Irisviel and Ryougi Shiki :)

Oh, yeah, we need Carnival Phantasm 2. I want to see some jokes and CP insanity about Zero (and maybe Mahoyo).
Jun 17, 2012 7:12 AM
Jun 2012
No no no. The next one is a story about a Master Saber, as shown here.

You know you want to.

Anyway Heaven's Feel "by Ufotable" will be nice. Might as well finish all Fate stories before animating others.
For Type-Moon, I want some more Angel Notes, especially about Type Moon himself.
Jun 17, 2012 7:29 AM
Jul 2010
Trenerka said:
Otaku-Ninja said:
Lumathy said:

Oh, yeah, we need Carnival Phantasm 2. I want to see some jokes and CP insanity about Zero (and maybe Mahoyo).
This. I really, really would like a CP season that made more jokes with F/Z. It'd be pretty awesome.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Yesterday, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.