Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (39) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Sep 30, 2008 1:57 PM

Mar 2008
I kinda expected it was gonna go this way... Hoped it didn't...

Feel sad now... :(

I would have expected C.C. to go with him...
Sep 30, 2008 4:44 PM

Aug 2008
Although I didn't Lulu's to die, It was a great ending, Lulu could really destroy the world as it was and created a world that Nunnally and Euphy wanted, Also:-

- Lulu used Geass on Nunnally, she couldn't resist.
- Lulu used Geass on the whole world, I liked this part.
- Nunnally knew what Lulu really is when he got shot, how did she knew???
- Ahaha~,Orange-Kun collect orange, this is nice, He helped Anya with Geass canceler, Does she remember the gaps in her memory now??
- Ohgi is married.

Zero requiem is completed, Zero is the hero of All people ^^

My expectations for episode 26 is:-

I liked the series, even if there is some flaws here and there, It's not considered a trainwreck at All(Personal Opinion).
SweetMoniaSep 30, 2008 4:49 PM
Sep 30, 2008 5:49 PM
Dec 2007
SweetMonia said:
- Lulu used Geass on the whole world, I liked this part.
- Nunnally knew what Lulu really is when he got shot, how did she knew???
- Ahaha~,Orange-Kun collect orange, this is nice, He helped Anya with Geass canceler, Does she remember the gaps in her memory now??

1) He didn't Geass the world, he'd need to look at them in the eyes (reason why Nunally was inmune to Geass UNTIL she opened her eyes).
2) Much like how Lelouch could see C.C.'s memories when they touched, Nunally got a reaction from Geass, or the Code (if the theories are true).
3)One would assume Anya remembered, and she's helping Orange as a sign of appreciation for returning her past to her.

Also, hiding Zero's identity came back to bite Scheneizel's butt in the end. To think Lulu's plan was to "revive" Zero and have him become humanity's symbol. It's pretty much what Diethard tried to do before he defected to Scheneizel's side. One would imagine now Nunally knows of Suzaku, and Suzaku now has to experience what Lelouch went through, maybe understand him a little more.

And seriously now, Lulu was pretty cruel to poor Nunally right to the end. He accomplished his goal and atoned for his sins, but he ignored Nunally's will right to the end, even though he used her as the excuse for his goals. Her only wish was to be with Lulu forever, yet he even forces her to witness his death, even after she (along with Kallen) realizes this was all lelouch's master plan to atone for his sins and make good on his promise to destroy the world and create it anew. (Lulu became the symbol for the corrupted world, Zero became the symbol for the new world.)

Sep 30, 2008 7:22 PM

Aug 2007
I want my life to end in the same level of greatness that this anime did.
Sep 30, 2008 8:03 PM

Oct 2007
Epic Death Scene is Epic indeed. I still think he's alive but damn what a great finale.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Sep 30, 2008 9:04 PM

Aug 2008
Leon-Gun said:
1) He didn't Geass the world, he'd need to look at them in the eyes (reason why Nunally was inmune to Geass UNTIL she opened her eyes).
2) Much like how Lelouch could see C.C.'s memories when they touched, Nunally got a reaction from Geass, or the Code (if the theories are true).
3)One would assume Anya remembered, and she's helping Orange as a sign of appreciation for returning her past to her.

Also, hiding Zero's identity came back to bite Scheneizel's butt in the end. To think Lulu's plan was to "revive" Zero and have him become humanity's symbol. It's pretty much what Diethard tried to do before he defected to Scheneizel's side. One would imagine now Nunally knows of Suzaku, and Suzaku now has to experience what Lelouch went through, maybe understand him a little more.

And seriously now, Lulu was pretty cruel to poor Nunally right to the end. He accomplished his goal and atoned for his sins, but he ignored Nunally's will right to the end, even though he used her as the excuse for his goals. Her only wish was to be with Lulu forever, yet he even forces her to witness his death, even after she (along with Kallen) realizes this was all lelouch's master plan to atone for his sins and make good on his promise to destroy the world and create it anew. (Lulu became the symbol for the corrupted world, Zero became the symbol for the new world.)

That was a quite good explanation, Thank you^^

Jarmel said:
Epic Death Scene is Epic indeed. I still think he's alive but damn what a great finale.

Lulu being alive!!!!, st first I can't believe it, though C.C looked liked she was talking to someone at the last scene, you couldn't see the face of the wagon rider too......................... sounds possible, They let this opened, Those who wanted him died will consider him died, those who didn't or thoughfull ones will think he is still alive.

Last twist of the series, Sunrise surprise us and present episode 26!!! ^^
Sep 30, 2008 9:22 PM

Aug 2007
HATED IT.why did THAT had to happen to the most beloved character in the series. >.>
I hate the CG ending, just like DN ending.

Oh, to the comment above, i thought C.C. dies if Lulu dies? :O Maybe there is a secret revealing soon. >.>

from heaven for gamers.com: (damn animeseed member. >.>)

MaoraSep 30, 2008 9:37 PM
Sep 30, 2008 9:57 PM
Dec 2007
Maora said:
And if Lelouch is immortal now and travelling with C.C. ….DAMN he’s a lucky guy and Suzaku got the shaft!!! lol
Yeah. I think Lelouch wanted to have the last laugh on Suzaku, to make him understand the true weight of what being Zero meant. Why he was forced to do so many things, to hide, to deceive. Suzaku now knows, being the deceiver this time around. But I don't think he minds, as he probably sees it as his own kind of atonement for his own mistakes in life. He's finally delivering the justice he seeked with the world on his side.

Sep 30, 2008 9:58 PM

Aug 2007
Maora said:
HATED IT.why did THAT had to happen to the most beloved character in the series. >.>

It's not like DN, Light didn't achieve his aim. Lelouch did. We can be sure that Light is dead. There are plenty of signs saying Lelouch isn't dead.

There could be an after story OVA where some new evils (or old...) comes back and Lelouch rises back to his former glory.... but he doesn't have the Geass... would be interesting.... but very risky, don't want to ruin such a great series....
Sep 30, 2008 10:06 PM

Jul 2008
MRLX69 said:
Maora said:

It's not like DN, Light didn't achieve his aim. Lelouch did. We can be sure that Light is dead. There are plenty of signs saying Lelouch isn't dead.

There could be an after story OVA where some new evils (or old...) comes back and Lelouch rises back to his former glory.... but he doesn't have the Geass... would be interesting.... but very risky, don't want to ruin such a great series....

There's an explanation why he has both Geass and the Code (Code Geass lolol).

Speaking of your idea of an OVA, " NEW BAD GUY, SUPPOSEDLY DEAD GUY COMES BACK TO RID WORLD OF NEW EVIL " is so cliched, it's not funny.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Oct 1, 2008 4:44 AM

Jul 2007
Last time people:
He's alive.
End of it.
Oct 1, 2008 5:06 AM

Oct 2007
^ I second that

Japanese website doesn't say he's dead yet
Sink... into Darkness!
Oct 1, 2008 4:53 PM

Mar 2008
Well besides the dead/not-dead discussion.

I finally watched the last episode, at was a bout as i expected how it would end so i'm not dissappointed, it was the most logical outcome from the moment Suzaku and Lelouch teamed up.
So in the end i'm happy about this 2nd season.

giving it a 7/10 total rating

Now you can all go back to the dead/not-dead discussion

almost forgot;

Omg trainwreck !!!
(just because i want to be a troll and 'cool' .. what kind of reverse logic is that, yeh i don't have my own opinion i only follow the masses ..)

MAL list updates
Oct 1, 2008 5:19 PM

Jul 2008
They could've at least made the plot different to Gundam 00.
Oct 1, 2008 10:34 PM

Feb 2008
BD said:
Although noone will read 24 pages :)
Great ending... My tears were running the last ten minutes... :'(

Hey!

I've read all this 26pages!!!!!!

No comment about everyone since anyone can have his/her own opinions.

Anyways, it's a great way to end this series.

I will go to the speculation of Lelouch being alive.

And for the Sissy = Elizableth (CC), I don't agree with that. CC is pronounced as C2 like R2 (for Lelouch's immortal name), not CC.
Oct 1, 2008 11:25 PM

May 2008
Izzy2008 said:
I can't believe they killed off Lelouch. i just don't know wut to say, im at a loss for words...

mayb ill come back later after this pain has subsided.

Guys, after much deliberation and actually reading thru all 26 pages of the forum instead of just posting emotionally wrecked like i did, i agree that Lelouch is not dead and i feel way better now. there's an abundance of information supportin it so i just wanna say thanx for opening my eyes to the truth...

Thanx again XD

Other than that i loved the entire wrap-up and how Kallen and Nunally know the truth
(yay, for Kallen still likin Lelouch)

wut still pisses me is how every1 will hate Lelouch and he will go down in history as evil.

and finally can anyone account for Sayoko?
(i saw it again and couldn't find her)

P.S. can't wait for a Movie or a OVA, and i can live wit another Season if it was made.
(just need sumthin to confirm Lelouch's existance)
Oct 2, 2008 2:09 AM

Feb 2008
Yeah, where is Sayoko?

At first, I thought that Zero standing in front of them is Sayoko because of the way Zero moved, like a ninja. But then, it was SUZAKU! LOL! What am I thinking?! Haha!
Oct 2, 2008 10:28 AM

May 2008
babykeiji said:
Yeah, where is Sayoko?

At first, I thought that Zero standing in front of them is Sayoko because of the way Zero moved, like a ninja. But then, it was SUZAKU! LOL! What am I thinking?! Haha!

Wen i first read that Lulu might be alive i thought Sayoko died in his place ( u no the whole switch places thing ) but thats kinda preposterous and there is support for the other reason he is alive so wut really happened to her?
Oct 2, 2008 4:56 PM

Oct 2007
Izzy2008 said:
babykeiji said:
Yeah, where is Sayoko?

Wen i first read that Lulu might be alive i thought Sayoko died in his place ( u no the whole switch places thing ) but thats kinda preposterous and there is support for the other reason he is alive so wut really happened to her?

I had thought that too actually, but she is shown to be sitting in the jail with the others. (Lakshata and Loyd etc.)(sp?)
Oct 2, 2008 5:08 PM
Aug 2007
I love the ending..I cried..lelouch is the HERO...!!!
Oct 2, 2008 5:33 PM

Apr 2008
I don't know about the 'hero' thing...certainy, the end justified the means, but he did kill so many innocent lives in order to achieve the goal.

Oct 2, 2008 5:52 PM

May 2008
caboose_ftw said:
I don't know about the 'hero' thing...certainy, the end justified the means, but he did kill so many innocent lives in order to achieve the goal.

But he did also sacrifice himself too.
Oct 2, 2008 7:59 PM

May 2008
It was one of the BEST ending EVER!!!
Oct 3, 2008 9:06 AM

Mar 2008
I bloody well enjoyed it, and that's pretty much all that matters.
Oct 3, 2008 9:38 AM

Apr 2008
I love this series, but the ending was all fucked up. Why would a smart person like Lelouch sacrifice himself for the world? I was thinking of giving it a 10, but the ending was just ok, so its a nine.

Oct 3, 2008 10:19 AM

Sep 2007
Not a bad ending, but felt rushed and forced

8/10 , bye Geass, hello "I AM GUNDAM"
Oct 3, 2008 11:39 AM

Sep 2008
Personally, I thought the ending was pretty epic xD
I'm on the "Lulu is alive" side...
Now my only problem with the end is that they never said what C.C.'s real name is -_-
I'm in the minority (well it seems to be minority) who loved this series just as much as the first. 10/10 for me~
Oct 3, 2008 11:48 AM
Dec 2007
Starrlightx3 said:
Now my only problem with the end is that they never said what C.C.'s real name is -_-
I'm in the minority (well it seems to be minority) who loved this series just as much as the first. 10/10 for me~
That may be explained by the changing of the overall plot after the first season. The explanation of the name may have been dumped along with other things (like Suzaku's Geass).

Oct 3, 2008 11:57 AM

Apr 2008
Izzy2008 said:

so...after massacring so many innocent people, it's okay and heroic if i were to sacrifice my life? for the greater cause? try telling that to the victim's families.

Oct 3, 2008 11:58 AM

May 2008
wait, suzaku's geass?
Oct 3, 2008 11:59 AM

Apr 2008
theeggman85 said:
wait, suzaku's geass?
the one Lelouch cast on him. you know, 'Live on'?

i wonder...will geass even defy the natural order of life? as in, will he ever die of old age?
according to Shirley's death, geass cannot keep a wounded person alive, but what of old age...
RickyFromVegasOct 3, 2008 12:02 PM

Oct 3, 2008 12:39 PM

May 2008
caboose_ftw said:
theeggman85 said:
wait, suzaku's geass?
the one Lelouch cast on him. you know, 'Live on'?

i wonder...will geass even defy the natural order of life? as in, will he ever die of old age?
according to Shirley's death, geass cannot keep a wounded person alive, but what of old age...

oh right, i thought you meant he had a geass to make people do crap... i was like "how could i miss something that big...?"
Oct 3, 2008 3:35 PM

Aug 2008
How final!! UHHHHUUU! Until where Lelouch would go to fulfill its objective? I imagined that it would die, but that was surprising! Very Good!
THE BEST ANIME OF THIS YEAR!! XD
Oct 4, 2008 10:57 AM

Aug 2008
Leon-Gun said:
Starrlightx3 said:
That may be explained by the changing of the overall plot after the first season. The explanation of the name may have been dumped along with other things (like Suzaku's Geass).

I think her name is Marianne, There is no other name Lulu may got affected by.
caboose_ftw said:

His body may refuse to die, such he may be able to survive sickness, But he can die for stronger reasons, the Geasses casted on Shirely doesn't count, He already Geassed her in the first season.
Oct 4, 2008 11:45 AM

Aug 2007
SweetMonia said:
Leon-Gun said:
Starrlightx3 said:

C.C. is another way of saying Sissy. Oh i don't think she really had a real name since she was a slave girl at first.

This is the lesson that Code Geass taught me.
THE WORLD LIES!
MaoraOct 4, 2008 11:49 AM
Oct 4, 2008 1:47 PM

Oct 2007
Maora said:
SweetMonia said:
Leon-Gun said:
Starrlightx3 said:

C.C. is another way of saying Sissy. Oh i don't think she really had a real name since she was a slave girl at first.

THE WORLD LIES!

lol you needed a TV show for you to realize this :P

what are you 8 or something :P
Oct 4, 2008 3:53 PM
Mar 2008
caboose_ftw said:
Izzy2008 said:

so...after massacring so many innocent people, it's okay and heroic if i were to sacrifice my life? for the greater cause? try telling that to the victim's families.

What "innocent people" did he kill?
Oct 4, 2008 6:24 PM

May 2008
Wishy said:
caboose_ftw said:
Izzy2008 said:

I think the idea was that he not only started a war that killed many, but he used many people only for his cause, allowing many to die who just wanted peace. Not to mention all the elevens who gathered for the euphemia massacre
Oct 4, 2008 8:29 PM
Dec 2007
theeggman85 said:
Wishy said:
caboose_ftw said:
Izzy2008 said:

I think the idea was that he not only started a war that killed many, but he used many people only for his cause, allowing many to die who just wanted peace. Not to mention all the elevens who gathered for the euphemia massacre
Wasn't that a misunderstanding? Seriously, he didn't die heroically. He just lived his lie to the end, just like Suzaku told him. If he truly believed his lie (The defender of justice thing), then he needed to keep up the farce to the bitter end.

Oct 4, 2008 8:39 PM

May 2008
Leon-Gun said:
theeggman85 said:
Wishy said:
caboose_ftw said:
Izzy2008 said:

Wasn't that a misunderstanding? Seriously, he didn't die heroically. He just lived his lie to the end, just like Suzaku told him. If he truly believed his lie (The defender of justice thing), then he needed to keep up the farce to the bitter end.

Oh I'm not saying that he wanted to do all of that, thats just what he did. the argument was "what innocent people did he kill" and that is waht he ended up doing a lot of the time. he did a good job keeping it up till the end, no doubt.
Oct 4, 2008 9:42 PM

Jun 2007
Wow... its finally over... Took me forever to watch last episode... >_>

Shrew said:
Maora said:
SweetMonia said:
Leon-Gun said:
Starrlightx3 said:

THE WORLD LIES!

lol you needed a TV show for you to realize this :P

what are you 8 or something :P

Rofl pancakes :D

AAAANYWAY!

Oct 5, 2008 7:57 AM
Oct 2008
i think my favorite way to end the series would have been after c.c. said "eh, lelouch?" that it would go back to the cart drive ( still masked), maybe show a sign of a code on his neck and he would have given one last little lelouch " heh"
Oct 5, 2008 9:33 PM

May 2008
theeggman85 said:
Leon-Gun said:
theeggman85 said:
Wishy said:
caboose_ftw said:
Izzy2008 said:

Oh I'm not saying that he wanted to do all of that, thats just what he did. the argument was "what innocent people did he kill" and that is waht he ended up doing a lot of the time. he did a good job keeping it up till the end, no doubt.

Well wut im tryin to say is he did make mistakes and innocent people did die but he ultimately he paid for it wit his life and his name. he will go down in history as the most hated human being. and he sacrificed everything he had to fix his mistakes. he can no longer be wit the ones he loved or be free as who he was( if he is alive ) and ultimately those loved ones got their justice wit his public execution. obviously, for greater victory there will be sacrifices and honestly he has made sum huge sacrifices he was definitely hurt emotionally for each decision and im not saying his sacrifice was equal weight to those that were innocent but the future exists becuz of his actions and becuz of this more innocent people will ultimately be at peace. so the big picture is where everything fits into perfectly for the sake of peace.
Oct 6, 2008 1:59 AM
Oct 2008
sob sob...My beloved Lelouch died!I cried for any hours when i watch it...I dont know why Lelouch chooses to sacrifies himself to make the worlds happy............I hate this ending!!!!!!
Oct 6, 2008 12:42 PM
Apr 2008
I must admit that I'm on the side who says Luluch is alive.
Why? 1st coz it resebles the Elfen Lied ending. Which for me also ends happily.
Alo why was C.C. crying at the church? Because she knew that her wish will come true. She said she will pritect Lulu till her wish will come true. Lulu was "killed" by Zero, but later he regenrated as a Witch (Witcher?). And i lreally belive he is with C.C at the ending, why would she ask such question?
And that crane next to her. That hope that it will end in a good way. I'm sure he alive.
Oct 6, 2008 10:41 PM
Sep 2008
in my opinion it was the perferct ending

it was as predicted to me and brings a really good end to the serie
i hope and wish they dont do a 3rd season, that would only destroy everything
Oct 7, 2008 2:59 AM

Feb 2008
Oct 7, 2008 9:28 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah the ending was great, and I also believe Lelouch lives happily with C.C at the end.

Although they never proved him to be immortal it was heavily implied when C.C gave her code to him and he killed his father. Charles was supposedly immortal too as he had taken V.V's code.
Oct 7, 2008 9:37 AM

Jul 2008
xbebop said:
Yeah the ending was great, and I also believe Lelouch lives happily with C.C at the end.

Although they never proved him to be immortal it was heavily implied when C.C gave her code to him and he killed his father. Charles was supposedly immortal too as he had taken V.V's code.

...except for the fact that C.C. never gave her Code to anyone and Lelouch didn't kill his father, the World of C did.

You've got it all wrong, I suggest you dig up some of the copypastas explaining his story.
Oct 7, 2008 9:52 AM

Aug 2008
Hrmm I could swear she did, hence her memory loss.. and didn't Lelouch use his geass to command the World of C to kill the Emperor?

Eh but if I'm wrong or don't know wtf I'm talking about, then please excuse my hazy memory and laziness to read the entire thread. ;p
Pages (39) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

575 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Aug 24, 2008

301 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.