Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (39) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2015 1:31 PM

Sep 2014
No matter how much people say it's impossible I like to believe he has the code and lives with C.C. happily ever after, believed to be dead by everyone else.
Jan 4, 2015 4:50 PM

Jul 2012
Well that was one hell of a ride.

Code Geass in my opinion doe not have the best art work or plot but by damn does it have some of the richest character development I have ever seen in an anime in all my years of anime watching. Character development wise this show is a masterpiece.

I will truly miss this anime and his majesty Lelouch vi Britannia may he finally find peace.

~Great episode and series!!!
Jan 10, 2015 2:50 AM

Dec 2013
Just rewatched this. This is still my favourite ending in any anime I have ever seen. Overall I do feel this season was considerably weaker than the first.

If it wasn't for the ending being as amazing as it was I would've given it a 7. Insead the 2nd season is an 8/10.
Jan 12, 2015 4:27 PM

Dec 2014
Wow, that ending is excellent and still so sad. Devastating to see a legend go.

NebulanJan 12, 2015 4:57 PM
Jan 23, 2015 9:10 PM

May 2014
G_Spark233 said:
Just rewatched this. This is still my favourite ending in any anime I have ever seen. Overall I do feel this season was considerably weaker than the first.

If it wasn't for the ending being as amazing as it was I would've given it a 7. Insead the 2nd season is an 8/10.

Weaker ? KKK man,shut up,please.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2015 1:22 PM
Oct 2011
Tachii said:

Loved the ending, and all the endless discussions people around the world generated about his death. I still find both endings to be satisfying no matter which one it happened to be. Though being dead is probably the most ideal. If he was alive, only C.C. would've benefited. If he was dead, at least Lelouch didn't have to wallow in an eternity of sadness for the bloodshed he can never undo, for the sister he can never face again, the friends he made and consequently hated him, etc. Of course, if anyone actually cared for C.C.'s wellbeing (heh, us viewers caring so much about fictional characters?), having another immortal around her is probably one of those ideal romance endings. Perhaps Lelouch will forgive himself. Either way, discussed to death, people can believe what they want to believe.

It's just amazing a series can generate so much discussion, not fueled entirely by hate (even if many viewers do hate the series).

I watch this almost every year or so if I can and everytime I do I learn something new and last year(2014) I understood the story it's like an inception(I mean the inception movie with Leonardo DiCaprio as the lead) ending you choose what happens whether he is alive or dead is upto you.
Feb 3, 2015 2:30 PM
Sep 2014
Amazing,the most part of the season i thought Lelouch would be killed because he went mad. But when Lelouch and Suzaku teamed up after killing Charles i got the feeling he will sacrifice himself for peace in the world. I still see him as villain even tho at the end he turned to be " a good guy".
Like with every other anime, i wish they made a whole new episode about how did word turned out to be, but its ok.

I dont understand how he didnt know that Nunnally is still alive. It was said clearly that they found her after he took the throne.
And that happened after the events in Tokyo when they launched the FLEIJA.

When i watched it i knew he couldnt die and i was sure about that, but then i found out there is alternative (original) ending. Its not that it is necessary since there is enough proof of him obtaining the code. Lelouch got the Code from Charles. The proof to that is when Nunnally touched him she could see his memories, same as people who touched CC could see hers. At least that was enough for me :) If they didnt have original ending we could debate this forever. But since there is the ending that clearly show him alive it is not possible to deny that.
But again, if that "original ending" is fake, then all that fall in water and he really died :) Im good with either.

This show has amazing soundtrack and a lot epic scenes.
NarcoFeb 3, 2015 3:10 PM
Feb 3, 2015 6:59 PM
Oct 2008
NaCro said:
I dont understand how he didnt know that Nunnally is still alive. It was said clearly that they found her after he took the throne.
And that happened after the events in Tokyo when they launched the FLEIJA.

I think he meant by that the fact that before VV took her back to Charles and subsequently she became Viceroy and what-not She and Lelouch were thought to be deceased.
Feb 7, 2015 12:35 PM
Sep 2014
Lelouch had 3 personas: Lelouch Lamperouge, Zero, and Lelouch vi Britannia. The illusion of Lelouch Lamperouge was destroyed by Lelouch coming out as Lelouch vi Britannia, so that persona is "dead". The persona of Zero was given to Suzaku, so Zero is still alive. And lastly, Lelouch vi Britannia was stabbed through the heart, killing him (making R2). Now, as the writer said, Lelouch is dead. He is right. Because now he's the immortal, R2.
LucasRTSFeb 7, 2015 12:58 PM
Feb 11, 2015 4:23 PM

Feb 2009
Nebulan said:
Wow, that ending is excellent and still so sad. Devastating to see a legend go.

It's crazy to see Lelouch referred to as a legend considering I watched this weekly when it was coming out, and that feels like such a short time ago. But he honestly has become one of, if not the most, iconic anime character(s) of the past decade or so.

And I'm still impressed they had the guts to kill him off, considering how hugely popular he was. Even before he died he was a phenomenon.
Feb 14, 2015 4:39 AM
Jul 2014
So, Nana got her eyesight back, and the peaceful world that she always wanted -- but she lost Lulu in the process, and was responsible for killing many of the combatants in the final showdown. I wonder if she thinks it was worth it in the end. (I suspect not.)

I was expecting this sort of ending, from the hints they were dropping last episode, but it was brilliantly executed nonetheless.

I particularly liked that they kept doing insert shots of the cat at Suzaku's grave. Perfect timing to inject a bit of levity in an otherwise too-serious moment.
Feb 19, 2015 3:20 PM

May 2014
Yhneiil said:
If I were to nitpick this show I would definitely get tons of face palm worth scenes but overall I thought this was a very enjoyable series with a very charismatic male lead.

That's a very valid criticism, and one that comes up quite a bit. The show had some pretty considerable flaws, mostly in the writing department. The dialogue could be really trashy at times, dues ex machina episode after episode, poor development of several auxiliary characters (Nina, Rolo, and Shirley as well to a lesser extent), and the attempt to convey the 'strategic brilliance' of multiple characters through heavy handed exposition.

Yet, despite all of this, I still believe Code Geass is one of the better Anime's in existence. The reason being that the thematic and symbolic strength of its very carefully crafted narrative and main characters is almost unmatched among other shows.
Feb 19, 2015 3:56 PM

Jan 2014
Shadzy_ said:
Yhneiil said:
If I were to nitpick this show I would definitely get tons of face palm worth scenes but overall I thought this was a very enjoyable series with a very charismatic male lead.

That's a very valid criticism, and one that comes up quite a bit. The show had some pretty considerable flaws, mostly in the writing department. The dialogue could be really trashy at times, dues ex machina episode after episode, poor development of several auxiliary characters (Nina, Rolo, and Shirley as well to a lesser extent), and the attempt to convey the 'strategic brilliance' of multiple characters through heavy handed exposition.

Yet, despite all of this, I still believe Code Geass is one of the better Anime's in existence. The reason being that the thematic and symbolic strength of its very carefully crafted narrative and main characters is almost unmatched among other shows.

Just gonna say that the bolded applies for pretty much every popular anime that is regarded as "strategic" as well. Haven't seen Death Note though, so can't comment on that one.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Feb 19, 2015 4:21 PM

May 2014
RedRoseFring said:
Shadzy_ said:

Just gonna say that the bolded applies for pretty much every popular anime that is regarded as "strategic" as well. Haven't seen Death Note though, so can't comment on that one.

Very true. Its a fairly common pitfall with many anime, and other mediums as well for that matter. I certainly wasn't trying to single out Code Geass as being the only one guilty of this.

Its a very fine line when trying to get it right. By nature, it requires even more information presented to the audience due to its complexity, and many shows fall into trap of simply explaining everything in plain speak. To do it properly requires a more subtle approach, combing a careful balance of dialogue and visual queues to properly communicate that information, but often this is neglected, presumably due to either lazy writing or production restrictions.

Interesting that you mention Death Note however, as I'd say its probably one of the better anime's I've seen at executing these types of strategic encounters (at least going off memory, it has been a while since I watched it). Another worth mentioning might be Zankyou No Terror, in that despite it being different in many regards, you still have the execution of complex plans that need to be conveyed to the audience, and for the most part it was done subtly enough so that we can figure it out ourselves instead of it being spoon fed to us.
Feb 21, 2015 8:31 PM
Jan 2013
They were still many things that weren't cleared up. Like whether Lelouch and Suzaku became friends at the end again and cleared the misunderstandings (Suzaku's "betrayal" and Lelouch "intentionally ordering" Euphie to kill the Japanese). Sure, Suzaku was shown crying when he stabbed Lelouch, but their relationship was still not made clear enough.

The origin of geass. I hoped they could've expanded on that. Who gave V.V. his code? How exactly is the code transfered to a geass user? Does the geass user have to be killed first? (The nun injured C.C on her left breast when the code was transfered to her and Charles shot himself) If that's so, then that supports the Lelouch being immortal theory after getting stabbed by Suzaku. The code activates after the inheritor dies the first time, which is why Lelouch was still able to use his geass before then.

I hope they make an OVA or something in the future expanding on the aftermath of the zero requiem and hopefully give a more satisfying development to some characters.

All in all, it was a great watch. I first watched this five years ago and I just completed rewatching it yesterday. Rewatching it reminded me why it's my favorite anime and I still consider it the best anime of all time imo. Probably because I can personally connect to many of the characters, which I can't in most anime.
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Feb 24, 2015 2:12 AM

Aug 2012
@ Lelouch_Darsi
Too bad OVA Akito the Exiled is slow too, I hope after Akito filler they will goes to main story.
Feb 25, 2015 3:10 PM

May 2014
Lelouch_Darsi said:
They were still many things that weren't cleared up. Like whether Lelouch and Suzaku became friends at the end again and cleared the misunderstandings (Suzaku's "betrayal" and Lelouch "intentionally ordering" Euphie to kill the Japanese). Sure, Suzaku was shown crying when he stabbed Lelouch, but their relationship was still not made clear enough.

I thought the way things ended between them felt fairly appropriate to be honest.

I'd say that in the end, Suzaku was able to acknowledge that everything Lelouch had done was driven by good intentions, and even though he wasn't able to condone his actions, he could respect Lelouch for it all the same. Once he had been morally and ideologically broken down, he was able to see the future that Lelouch envisioned and clung to it in hope. He hoped that living a life he didn't want to live in order to achieve and maintain peace as Zero was the redemption he'd long been searching for.

And Lelouch, in the end his behaviour was of a man who had given everything and was left with nothing but emptiness, well past the point of holding grudges. He'd sacrificed his humanity to achieve his dream, and likely felt it not only necessary, but also appropriate that he die for his cause. He'd well since come to terms with his death and welcomed it, not as atonement, but as the necessary final step of the dream he'd given everything for. For that reason, I don't think he resented Suzaku, or anyone else for that matter. He'd internally made peace with everyone, including himself.

Honestly, just thinking back on all of this is bringing tears to my eyes. The ending is one of the most powerfully tragic moments in any medium I've seen. Its a true testament to how masterfully crafted the overall narrative was, and how brilliantly the philosophical themes of morality and justice were woven into it.
Mar 2, 2015 1:38 AM

Jul 2008
Taking upon all the evil in the world then dying for it. Can't say that I didn't see it coming. Nunnally gets screwed in the end, but there was no choice left in the matter.

And also Suzaku gets the punishment he always wanted.
Mar 4, 2015 10:10 AM

Dec 2013
Yesss, finally over. Gosh, this rewatch was painful. But the last few minutes were as epic as when I was watching it for the first time.
Mar 4, 2015 11:12 AM

Nov 2009
The most epic character in the history of anime can't just die!!!!!!! Damn...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Mar 5, 2015 7:04 AM

Aug 2012
CG said:
The most epic character in the history of anime can't just die!!!!!!! Damn...

You can choose whatever you believe, just ignore troll because troll is will always trolling
Mar 23, 2015 6:58 AM
Jan 2012
Too many feels for me... Naturally I could see the ending as possible, but still... Lelouch Lamperouge, you shall forever be remembered by me and many others.

But seriously, out of everyone that seems to be immortal, HE'S the exception... I mean, I understand why, but...

I shall try not to think about his 'enemies' feelings in this matter... The feels are strong enough as they are...

I feel like I should say more... But I just don't know what...

Actually there is one thing that I'm still wondering... What is C.C.'s actual name..? I don't believe it was ever actually said...
SoulbrazierMar 23, 2015 7:05 AM
Apr 7, 2015 9:07 PM

Sep 2014
Sigh, poor Nunally.
Apr 9, 2015 9:27 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I knew briefly about what the ending was (can't get not spoiled about this honestly lol) so it took the impact away. Great execution though, Suzaku got his redemption and Lelouch is paying for all the sins he caused and at the same time caused peace for the world. 10/10 ending, that's for sure.

Highly entertaining, probably the most entertaining series i watched. Episode 20 - 24 were a complete mess, so i can't give it a 10/10 like the first season, but it's surely a 9/10 in my eyes.

It's funny though when you think about this fact though...Nunnally could have just told him beforehand that she would be happy only with him existing beside her, then all of this series would not have happened ^^
Apr 19, 2015 9:06 AM
Jan 2013
I really wish they could make maybe an OVA expanding on the aftermath of the Zero Requiem. Kallen narrated it quite briefly at the final episode and there was a picture drama, 25.01 or something, but I don't really find it satisfying enough.
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Apr 26, 2015 4:18 AM

Aug 2014
About both R1 and R2:
The storyline was extremely intricate and convoluted, it felt like parallel stories bond together to make a picture that we could only understand at the very end. Yeah, Lelouch's death was predictable, I personally wished him to be killed, because that would be a perfect ending(Zero Requiem).
So many good pairings and character developements, although it lacked comedy at the second part of R2. It had romance as well which I really enjoyed, some fanservice, and more Lelouch WTF face :D.
The clamp design was a bit peculiar, you have to get used to it, but it gave another dimension to the character's personalities. Anyway, Code Geass with both of its seasons overwhelmed me with its awesomeness, "rich" plotwists (probably n1 among most anime) so definitely 10/10. ^^
Apr 29, 2015 10:47 AM

Jun 2011
I kinda thought "Zero" was Sayako, with them ninja moves xD
May 3, 2015 6:34 AM

Feb 2015
ikazuuyr said:
I kinda thought "Zero" was Sayako, with them ninja moves xD

Yup, same here.
May 6, 2015 7:06 AM

Mar 2015
After watching this series like 4 time personally I believe

But that's what make this ending so perfect is you can really interpret in in whatever way you want and still have it resolve everything perfectly.

Code Geass will remain THE anime for me.

I'd have to say the ending is the redeeming moment for Lelouch for all the sins he committed during his rebellion.

10/10 anime for me.
May 13, 2015 11:51 PM
Jul 2011
1. Gay OR Yaoi Ending - Suzuaku Really Love Female Version of Lelouch - Luluko so Suzaku Did Not Kill Lelouch An Becomes Gay OR Yaoi Boyfriend Or Gay OR Yaoi Lover of Lelouch,
2. Gay OR Yaoi Ending - Lelouch Did Not Die And Becomes Gay Lover With Rolo,
3. Romantic Comedy Ending (CC) - Lelouch Did Not Die, End Up Married With C.C. And Living Happily In Countryside,
4.Romantic Comedy Ending (Kallen) - lelouch Did not Die, End Up Married With Kallen And Living Happily,
5.Balanced Harem Ending - Lelouch Did Not Killed By Suzaku And Living Happily with Nunnally, CC, Kallen And Shirley In The End, If Nunnally And Shirley Did Not Die.
There Are Five Kinds Of Endings so Might I Ask What Happens If Lelouch Did Not Killed By Suzaku ?
May 15, 2015 11:40 PM

Feb 2015
One of those 'so bad, it's good' type shows for me. Plenty of moments where my palm left an imprint on my face but the show was consistently enjoyable for the last few episodes. I can understand why Lelouch is the most favourited character on this site now. He's a teen with a mind control power that rises above everyone else and rules the world with an iron fist. It's the kind of story any boy would dream of.
May 18, 2015 9:05 PM

Aug 2009
Well, this ending was really predictable given the insane amounts of heavy hints all over the place.
It still had its strengh if one forget all the overall nonsense of the events before.

The show was quite entertaining, funny in a a "so bad is good" way, and had a good animation for 2006~8, the soundtrack even if a bit repetitive was well-made.
That aside, criticizing Code Geass is quite lost fight given the amount of big fan and that you'll mostly get comments about how it is too deep for you etc.

This show had quite a lot of issues, like being one of the shows with the most incoherences (from superficial to deep ones), and totally erratic character development & behavior especially near the end (only some characters like diethard or Ohgi have an actual good & coherent growth).
If you squint strong enough you can believe in some kind of "deep" meaning somewhere but it's mostly cliché and pseudo philosophy tbh, . Any people who read/watched enough stories is doomed to grin at the crazy amount of déjà-vu scriptwriting shortcuts all over the place.

Once you throw any hope of seriousness tho it can be a nice comedy to watch honnestly, in some episodes they showed the true nature of the serie like the episode with 1 millions zeros.
I lost all hope of it being something serious from the episode 22 of first season, one of the biggest plot twist being /that/ ridiculous, please.

The main thing is that Code Geass tries often hard to be serious while having a comedy execution and 1 millions plotholes.

A good show for newcomers to storytelling or for teens, and still a decent comedy otherwise.
I'll bring the note from 6 to 7 because I know I watched it too late/too old.
ZiassanJun 23, 2015 5:57 AM
May 22, 2015 1:17 AM
Nov 2014
I liked R1 better. R2 is so inconsistent with the story quality, the plot was a mess and characters that are supposed to be dead kept coming back alive just for the sake of it lol. Also what the hell happen with Lelouch in the last few episodes ? He turned into a different character... I don't like that.

7/10, would have been a proper 6/10 if it wasn't for this great ending.
VirginAmirulNov 14, 2015 1:13 PM
Jun 1, 2015 1:35 AM

Aug 2014
This anime was soooooo great, even though it had flaws here and there (but hey, no anime is perfect!) It was an enjoyable ride with some great moments of seriousness mixed with a bit of comedy every now and then.

Also Lelouch was pretty damn amazing, loved his entire character being an anti-hero who still cares about those close to him and his whole motivation. Also the soundtrack was quite spot on and good even though most of it sounded rather repetetive in the end. 10/10 for me!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA!
Jun 13, 2015 12:54 AM
Oct 2014
After the death of Charles, I was a little perplexed about the ending. And as many of my friends have told me that the shows end is EPIC, it indeed was. Never I have found so much satisfactory ending for an anime.
Jun 23, 2015 6:19 PM

Oct 2010
wasn't a great episode, i definatly think lelouch is alive, but they tried to play it off in a way that people would react to more, this is why this anime wasn't a masterpiece that it very well could have been, it just simply doens't explain some massive plot things, what happened to charles's code? did C.C loose hers? wait does suzaku have geass now??
this ending did explain well why suzaku wanted to join lelouch, which i wasn't expecting, appart from the massive plot holes, this anime was pretty good, some really good moments
Jul 10, 2015 7:06 AM

Aug 2012
Judging from fans reaction, than the ending already fill its purpose.
Jul 11, 2015 2:49 PM
Jul 2014
I felt the character of Lelouch only existed to enable the plot towards the end. R2 did little to develop him and indeed just made him appear psychotic.
There were so many points at which his normal behavior would have led to peace, to which he inexplicably changed personality and went a different route.

I would have really liked an epilogue in which Kullen searched for him, feeling he was still alive and having realised what he had done. That would have wrapped it up nicely for 7 stars, as it stands however it is just a bunch of psychos whom see to go off on a tangent for no reason...
Aug 6, 2015 8:08 PM
Oct 2009
Well, Suzaku doesn't actually have a Geass. Lelouch was just being figurative.

As for Lelouch's behavior, I will argue there is a twisted logic behind his irrationality. Consider:

a) That he was never portrayed as a normal person in the first place.

b) That the growing amount of emotional stress affected his thinking.

c) That his methods were always inclined towards causing chaos.

In other words, Lelouch's development was not about becoming a normal person in a constructive sense and having a traditional happy ending.

Rather, it's about putting him to the test by force and seeing whether or not he was willing to give up. In the end, Lelouch was able to overcome his obsession with his own sister and embrace his destined role as a villain in the eyes of the world, which is both his ultimate performance and the natural consequence of using the "wrong" methods for a "good" cause. It can be considered self-destructive, and so it is on paper, but his emotional outbursts were all connected to how the process took place.

Remember the basic idea behind his methods was always to destroy something (Britannia, the world) in order to create something new. He did some of this as Zero too, when he wasn't being a "knight for justice" in front of the cameras, but he wouldn't have gone so far without all the events that affected him.
Aug 21, 2015 11:23 AM

Jun 2013
Lelouch is Alive? at end C.C talks to him like hes there.
Sep 5, 2015 3:08 AM
Sep 2009
Reddy548 said:
Lelouch is Alive? at end C.C talks to him like hes there.

I have the perfect answer

Sep 21, 2015 7:27 AM
Jun 2014
I cried when Lelouch died. How could Nunnally know about Zero requiem just by touching his hand? I give this series a 6/10.

Sep 26, 2015 12:00 AM

Feb 2013
Great series, you can not find anything like it

M. Atkins
Oct 2, 2015 8:34 PM

May 2013
What a ride its been! I can see why this series is ranked so highly. Poor Nunally though her crying really hurt to watch.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Oct 15, 2015 1:00 AM

Apr 2015
I loved this episode, thought it was a great ending.
Oct 15, 2015 1:09 AM

Apr 2013
-Ziro said:
Gator said:
characters acted stupid and totally out-of-character.

So which show were you watching again?

Edit: Nvm you rated high school dxd a 10, no point in commenting anymore, that there says enough.

Code Geass

Edit: Nvm you just like what everyone likes, no point in commenting anymore, that there says enough.
Oct 21, 2015 10:03 AM

Oct 2015
Epic ending for one of the best anime ever created.

You are the real hero Lelouch.
Nov 2, 2015 3:36 AM

Mar 2015
You are awesome Lelouch. I respect you. Yagami Light and Lelouch Lamperouge is totally different person. Light is totally evil but Lulu is far more admirable. Although, the plot for Death Note is much better though. Lelouch is da real Hero. This way, True peace shall come but not that long. I think another war will come after a century. Lulu is really good guy. I can understand that Lulu is the best character in whole anime history. Damn, the feels TT__TT

This is truly a masterpiece anime (10/10)
Nov 14, 2015 12:50 PM
Mar 2015
Just finished this, makes me feel like I should lower the score of all my other animes by 1 cause this is clearly in a different league.
Nov 14, 2015 1:07 PM

Feb 2015
Greatest ending in anime history (from what i've seen at least)
Pages (39) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

575 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Aug 24, 2008

301 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:02 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

437 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nihil - Aug 10, 2008

365 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 5:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.