Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 2, 2012 10:09 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, things sure got serious this time. With all the explosions in the city, just who are those eastern guys? By what that messenger doll said about FNC and squad being "guns who lost their true forms" is it possible that the attackers are first models of eastern guns? Cause just being easter isn't enough, since they did shoot Galil AR.

Anyway, some fanservice in the first half would be good but why the fuck is there censor-fog? Isn't this shit an ONA, ffs.
Also Fujiko sure looks a lot better in casual clothes. Totally didn't recognize her. <3

レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 2, 2012 10:11 AM
Oct 2010
aww damn this ep was win. loved galil the first half. was being so cute <3

yes sensei looks tons better not in uniform. holy fuck.

seems like a bamf battle is coming. cant wait
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 2, 2012 10:36 AM

Jun 2008

HHGNNGHHH

And here comes the Russians... lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jun 2, 2012 10:40 AM

Apr 2011
Fujiko-sensei <3 Its gonna be awesome next week!
Jun 2, 2012 11:08 AM

Apr 2010
Fujiko sensei looked very good in her casual clothiers and her eyes are awesome.
Seems like the Kalashnikov will make it's appearance next weak and since they mentioned eastern weapons we might get to see the AN94 and the type 95 as well.
In other words Russian and Chinese weapons will be there opponents.

G3 little sister surely has a hot temper and she doesn't hesitate at all to draw a weapon.
It was also time for her appearance i was already wondering why there weren't any Heckler & Koch assault riffles in this anime since they have several models.
But now she finally made her appearance and there might even be a few more of there family walking around like the G36 or maybe even the UMP.
Could be that i am asking to much tho.

It also seems that HK33E is jealous at Sig because she is good friends with her sisters maybe maybe the relation of HK33 and G3 isn't they best you know how it goes between siblings.
Tho it was mentioned that G3 worries allot about HK33.
HK33 also seems to have a problem with her name.
Jun 2, 2012 11:13 AM

Aug 2010
Great episode. Nice service, too, even though we need to wait for the BluRay/DVD version to actually see most of it (at least I hope we get to see it)

The second half of the episode was intense, whats with all that warfare and stuff? I mean, that's like, a terrorist attack. I hope our girls get dem bitches good for shooting Galil and the others.

Oh, and Fujiko Sensei is HAWT
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jun 2, 2012 11:22 AM

Oct 2011
Galil nooooooooooo
but she was so cute this episode

Very nice episode
ok funny part of using variation of Ak-47 as sniper gun, but we've gone through this
next episode looks interesting - go go East! you may be band of psychopaths but who cares :P
great to see more of them

Fujiko-sensei was cute , I am disappointed that she is FG42 as this gun sucked but seeing her nicer part = very good thing
Jun 2, 2012 11:25 AM

Apr 2011
FUCK YEAH. The AK series will be shown next episode along with other awesome goodies.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Jun 2, 2012 11:29 AM

Sep 2009
I'm really raging that eastern girls are antagonists here. Especially annoying was than AK said "this western guys care about their wounded friends unlike us". What the hell? You're saying that the slavic people don't care about our brothers-in-arms during battle?!
Jun 2, 2012 11:29 AM

Nov 2008
Ugh that light of evil in an ONA unacceptable especially when pussy juice was shown.

Those masked girls pulled a Front Mission and caused explosions all over the city including the hotel FNC and the others were staying in.

Next ep is going to be a blast with the AKs coming and all.

Fujiko *drools*

Jun 2, 2012 11:39 AM

Oct 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:
I'm really raging that eastern girls are antagonists here. Especially annoying was than AK said "this western guys care about their wounded friends unlike us". What the hell? You're saying that the slavic people don't care about our brothers-in-arms during battle?!

I agree that this statement was false
yet looking back at how things were made in, for example, Soviet Russia (but China would fit here quite well also) - capturing city at some anniversary, sending wave after wave to break up enemy line no to mention barrier troops
one can get this feeling that what politicians were doing was how people really are - which is kind of weird

still if not eastern girls than who? it's kind hard to find good adversary
Jun 2, 2012 11:51 AM

Aug 2011
Last week we got Thompson-sensei and this week Fujiko. I love them both.

I like Jiirusu's younger sister...I would hav preferred if they introduced her sooner.
Jun 2, 2012 12:09 PM

Sep 2009
@Dalek-baka

All European governments did the same during WW1. And Japaneese command during WW2 cared even less.

And "military command don't care about soldiers" =/= "soldiers don't care about their comrades"

Jun 2, 2012 12:51 PM
Jan 2011
kaimax said:

HHGNNGHHH

The FG42 is German, use by the Fallschirmjäger or Paratrooper, it is used during WW2, its official name is Fallschirmjägergewehr 42.

Well then I guess AK47 has just shown up.
Nasty001Jun 2, 2012 1:18 PM
Jun 2, 2012 1:06 PM

Jun 2010
Omygod Censoring! FUCK!

Gallil's side-scenes are cute lol

Fujiko is a hottie!

Oh yes, Action!! Sig will rape them all!

Don't rage too much about the Eastern's statement guys, this is just an Anime don't get too offended.
Jun 2, 2012 2:15 PM

Sep 2009
> Well then I guess AK47 has just shown up.

It's AK74
Jun 2, 2012 2:40 PM
Dec 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:

Proven fact infact western forces always get critizied for the lack of willingness to take casualties. in there military doctron russian forces considers a unit unfit for combat when it recieves 60 percent casualties american units 20%. It dosn't mean they don't care just east and west(these are terms not so much geographical anymore) fight differently

Nachtwandler_21 said:
> Well then I guess AK47 has just shown up.

It's AK74

Im sure they are both gonna be in it. they showed like 5 of them so probably 74 47 and any other verient and derivitive
Jun 2, 2012 3:54 PM

Feb 2012
Nachtwandler_21 said:

While it’s obvious that AK-74 said that to sound coldhearted, it is actually tactically sound. Ichihachi and Galil made the mistake of trying to look after their comrades and got themselves shot in the process. They should have ignored what happened to HK33 and fought on. You only look after casualties after the engagement is over or after you have gained enough fire superiority to allow you to bring your casualties to cover. If they would have fought they might have been able to get themselves out of that mess, even though it would have been difficult to help HK33 because she fell in the water.
Jun 2, 2012 3:59 PM

Jul 2010
Censor fail although no nips.

Next episode looks to be a war.
Jun 2, 2012 4:12 PM

Aug 2010
Give us more Fujiko out of uniform :)
Jun 2, 2012 4:23 PM

Jun 2008
Nasty001 said:
kaimax said:

HHGNNGHHH

The FG42 is German, use by the Fallschirmjäger or Paratrooper, it is used during WW2, its official name is Fallschirmjägergewehr 42.

Well then I guess AK47 has just shown up.

I know where Fujiko-sensei comes fro, It's blatantly written over the pic.

I meant Russians as in AK-74 and the rest that will come.

Jun 2, 2012 4:31 PM

Mar 2012
The plot got serious suddenly or maybe its part of the training eh?
Keep moving forward
Jun 2, 2012 5:22 PM

May 2011
oh shit! This is going to get serious from now.
Jun 2, 2012 5:28 PM

May 2012
Less JP teacher more SIG!

This episode was much better than the last, and glad they're FINALLY ditching the guy. He STILL doesn't treat them right, unaccepting of what they are and constantly trying to make them like hisself. He is annoying and the show would have been MUCH better without him.

That rant aside, why was Sig relatively flat in her swimsuit but 'stacked' out of it? That was a bit confusing xD
Jun 2, 2012 5:37 PM

Sep 2011
Man, Those Swimsuits.
Jun 2, 2012 6:13 PM

May 2010
Damn these people mean business blocking off all route out and who shoot an AK form that far away they're no way you will hit something from that far way.

Fujiko-Sensai look mad hot in street clothes
Jun 2, 2012 11:00 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was great, but I thought that we would have seen more AK and her gang. I really want to see SAIGA 12K already. I can't wait to see her. :D

You know, at first I thought SAKO RK95 and Galil AR weren't normal girls, because they were modified weapons. But, I guess I was wrong. :P

Fujiko-Sensai was pretty damn hott. I definitely want to see more of her. :D

Rawrol said:
Man, Those Swimsuits.

Haha, I loved Galil's swimsuit the most. :D
Jun 3, 2012 4:54 AM

Apr 2011
Wow, I was as surprise as JP Sensei when I saw her. She looks goddamn hot!
Jun 3, 2012 5:48 AM

Apr 2010
Nachtwandler_21 said:
@Dalek-baka

All European governments did the same during WW1. And Japaneese command during WW2 cared even less.

And "military command don't care about soldiers" =/= "soldiers don't care about their comrades"

Politicians and soldiers are two entirely different breeds which has been proven countless times on the battlefield and there many examples of it in war.
One of the foremost things that should be mentioned is that most politicians never enter the battlefield even during war and they aren't the ones that are fighting yet they are making rules about it.
Also the events soldiers encounter on a battlefield will bring them close to each other and end up caring about each other.
Look at it from this perspective if you end up seeing your friends shot in front of your would you just leave them for death?
Czechbiohazard said:
This episode was great, but I thought that we would have seen more AK and her gang. I really want to see SAIGA 12K already. I can't wait to see her. :D
Don't want to ruin your hopes but this anime mainly covered assault riffles and submachine guns the Saiga 12 is a combat shotgun.
Jun 3, 2012 6:08 AM

May 2010
Alright game on baby!!
Jun 3, 2012 6:11 AM

Jun 2012
Aversa said:
Don't want to ruin your hopes but this anime mainly covered assault riffles and submachine guns the Saiga 12 is a combat shotgun.

Yeah, I kinda figured that. Yes, I know what the Saiga 12K is. Why do you assume that I didn't know what it was?
Jun 3, 2012 6:22 AM

Jan 2012
So Fujiko is actually hot O_O And what is this? A real battle this time? Looking forward to it.

Jun 3, 2012 7:07 AM

Jun 2008
Czechbiohazard said:
Aversa said:

Yeah, I kinda figured that. Yes, I know what the Saiga 12K is. Why do you assume that I didn't know what it was?

"She" Exists...

If you want to see with the rest of the Easter block weapons...MAJOR SPOILER

This anime isn't about ARs and Sub machineguns, but it's more about living weapons..

Jun 3, 2012 8:04 AM
Oct 2007
I thought Fujiko sensei was hot all along. But then again, EF and other anime has given me a thing for eye patch girls lol. I wonder if Fujiko sensei has a geass ability lol
zeroryoko1974Jun 3, 2012 8:13 AM
Jun 3, 2012 8:47 AM

Jul 2011
Nachtwandler_21 said:

Just my thoughts, always seeing us as antagonists bores me. Does all authors are out of imagination? I wanted to see Russian weapons in this anime, but not in that context. But as sniper rifle i wanted to see OSV-96, not SVD, too bad, i think that OSV-96 is much cooler.
Нет проблемы, котрая-бы не решалась, правильным применением взрывчатых веществ.
Завтрак съешь сам, на обед сходи к другу, а ужин продай врагу.
Не труд сделал из обезьяны человека, а любопытство и жажда халявы.
Дай человеку огонь, и целый день он будет греться, но подожги его - и ему будет тепло до конца жизни.
Время иллюзорно, время обеда ещё иллюзорнее.
Jun 3, 2012 1:28 PM

Jul 2008
18-2=16. That is so stupid.
Jun 3, 2012 1:46 PM

Jul 2010
Well, everything went quite south real fast. A battle is coming up!

Also; Fujiko-sensei in casual clothes with no eye patch? Win!

Jun 3, 2012 2:07 PM
May 2010
That Fujiko-sensei and Eru-chan!
Getting off during battle is ok but bath scenes are censored? Dafuq :(
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Jun 3, 2012 2:29 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Nice episode. Seeing Eru and Ichiroku in swimsuits was so awesome.

HHHNNNNGGGGGGG ERU SO MOE <3
Jun 3, 2012 2:32 PM

Aug 2008
GarLogan78 said:
18-2=16. That is so stupid.

Lol, yeah. That's too far-fetched.
Jun 3, 2012 3:17 PM

Sep 2011
God dam fog. :[, anyways fun episode; too bad the show ends next weekend according to Anime calender.
Jun 3, 2012 11:27 PM

Sep 2009
AniDB says about TV-sequel in summer. But I didn't find it on other sources.
Jun 4, 2012 4:33 AM

Aug 2010
A very nice episode! Really liked the funny and lighthearted first part, especially the Sig and Galil scenes, then enjoyed the awesome second half. 4/5.

So where is my photoshopped version of No Russian?
Jun 4, 2012 9:18 AM

Apr 2010
kaimax said:
Czechbiohazard said:
Aversa said:

"She" Exists...

This anime isn't about ARs and Sub machineguns, but it's more about living weapons..
We mainly saw AR's Battle riffles and Sub machine-guns so from there my conclusion and since the taiga 12 was based on the AK series i thought you might have mistaken it for a Assault riffle.
Basically the guns i am waiting for are the Type 95 and the AN94 but not looking at your spoiler just letting myself get surprised.
Jun 4, 2012 4:27 PM
Jun 2011
Jeez FG really cleans up nice when not at work...real beauty.
They say every anime has a beach episode...I'm not even sure what you call this one.
Hot loli guns...that's problematic for my reputation in far too many ways.

Oh shit!
I didn't start the episode expecting this!
So this is what it's come to?
Trying to prove that guns can't live peaceful lives?
Well...I'm 9 eps in.
Too late to run away, and I won't run away this time!
I'm invested in it and they just attacked on the wrong guy's watch.
(pulls sword)
Let's do this bitches!
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Jun 4, 2012 4:28 PM

Apr 2008
Looks like someone has messed with the Info on this series, set the type to ONA instead of TV and just 10 episodes :P
I'm pretty sure that this airs on TV xD

Jun 4, 2012 5:35 PM

Jul 2008
Des said:
Looks like someone has messed with the Info on this series, set the type to ONA instead of TV and just 10 episodes :P

It is an ONA. And it is only 10 episodes.

lol
Jun 4, 2012 10:11 PM

Jan 2012
the terrorist girls reminded me of the anbu blackops with the cool masks.

-damn censors...
Jun 5, 2012 3:36 AM

Apr 2008
GarLogan78 said:
Des said:

It is an ONA. And it is only 10 episodes.

lol

Aww :|

Jun 5, 2012 3:39 AM
Mar 2010

Censor steam/light/whatever? Where?
And Galil not giving a single f*ck for the entire episode x3

kaimax said:
Czechbiohazard said:

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Upotte!! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OrochiPL - Jun 9, 2012

95 by Dripz2012 »»
Apr 17, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Upotte!! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

OrochiPL - May 5, 2012

103 by Dripz2012 »»
Apr 13, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Upotte!! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dr_Funkadelic - Apr 14, 2012

70 by Dripz2012 »»
Apr 10, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Upotte!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mirorin - Apr 7, 2012

149 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:13 PM

Poll: » Upotte!! Episode 8 Discussion

OrochiPL - May 26, 2012

35 by korsarz »»
Sep 28, 2021 3:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.