Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2008 1:29 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Miharu transform into "adam"^^? anyway his mother save him.
now i wonder how or if miharu able to help yoite and how it ends of course. And i still dont understand what kotarous goal is. dont think there will be a big twist in the end but it was still an enjoyable serie.

Oct 5, 2008 2:30 PM

Jun 2007
Raiko really died?? ;_;
This episode ended so slow paced that it makes me wonder hows it gonna be the final one
Fuuma sucks, i dont like him at all -_-
Oct 6, 2008 8:31 AM

Apr 2008
You seriously don't want to see the end. They twisted all characters until there is no sign of what they actually are. It's horrible. In fact, the only "sane" person in the end is Fuuma, who was a bit insane in the original Manga already. The rest... You could say, this ending is like raping the beautiful OST, the geourgeous voices, the nice graphics the mangakas characters and actually whole plot has lost its meaning.
That is, if there is anything from the anime-only version that can be called "plot".

Ow. I'm just happy the manga ist tons better and still running. (And with Raikou still alive.)
Oct 9, 2008 9:47 PM

May 2008
gosh i wanted to punch that guy from fuuma so much he was so anoying
i dont really want it to end next episode is the last one ;(
i want miharu to save yoite
Oct 12, 2008 1:25 AM

Aug 2007
shina_luna said:
You seriously don't want to see the end. They twisted all characters until there is no sign of what they actually are. It's horrible. In fact, the only "sane" person in the end is Fuuma, who was a bit insane in the original Manga already. The rest... You could say, this ending is like raping the beautiful OST, the geourgeous voices, the nice graphics the mangakas characters and actually whole plot has lost its meaning.
That is, if there is anything from the anime-only version that can be called "plot".

Ow. I'm just happy the manga ist tons better and still running. (And with Raikou still alive.)

Oh dear. That doesn't sound very encouraging at all from your description, just disappointing and some more. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm relieved to find out Raukou is living on in the manga, I really must get ahead on reading then.
Oct 12, 2008 6:42 AM

Feb 2008
Boring... I don't care about any of the characters except maybe for Raikou and Raimei and Raikou is dead. It seems that pretty much nothing has happened at all in this show, except that some people are dead.
Oct 12, 2008 2:41 PM

Aug 2008
Lame. Kumohira has proved to be virtually non-essential to the story, and the Yoite-Miharu thing is getting really played out. I don't know what ending they have in mind, and I almost don't care...but I already invested this much since the beginning of the series was so promising. I doubt I'll get any pay off.
Oct 18, 2008 4:06 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
WTF I what I have to say...

I have made a bad decision of starting this anime. It started very good (like the manga) then it deviated like hell....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 18, 2008 7:27 PM

Sep 2008
A typical "i was just about to destroy the world but i had a memory i rememored and stoped"..
Oct 19, 2008 1:21 PM

Sep 2008
finnaly i saw this episode...

but this anime really disappoint me
Oct 20, 2008 5:47 PM

Jun 2008
someone have this and the 26? TwT why i can't find it anywhere it's so mean
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Nov 17, 2008 6:29 PM

Nov 2007
i think hey could have bettered the plot a bit. this ep fell flat anyways i wonder how the last is going to go
Feb 3, 2010 3:36 PM

Jan 2010
wakka9ca said:
WTF I what I have to say...

I have made a bad decision of starting this anime. It started very good (like the manga) then it deviated like hell....

It did start well (haven't read the manga), but somewhere toward episodes 15-20 it started getting worse.

Wasn't that mind reading jutsu supposed to have a 3 meters range?
Oct 1, 2011 5:58 AM

Nov 2007
Man, why does it have to be a church? Lame.

And WTF, so the only "good" person that died was Raikou? Even more lame!
May 11, 2013 3:40 AM

Mar 2013
Good episode, even if he's a little bit slow, sometimes. I feel that the end of the anime will be sad, we're finally going to know what happens for Yoite...

"An Eye for an Eye, a Tooth for a Tooth, and Evil for Evil."

Jan 19, 2016 2:25 AM

Jun 2010
Didn't like this much but it wasnt horrible tho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2021 4:56 AM

Aug 2020
We are on the last episode.

Somewhere along this series, things just went downhill. Glad to finally end this series.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Dec 2, 2022 9:37 AM

Jun 2015
'You're right. I made the decision. That's why I used the engetsurin.'
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 2, 2022 9:50 AM

Jun 2015
The squeeepigs are stirring. They sense something big is coming. They even cheekily showed us the sueeiverse. Quite literally. Could this be the show to break past squeeepig 4. Who knows and who cares, but the squeeiverse exitsits!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 20 Discussion

aly_angelflight - Sep 9, 2008

16 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 16, 9:46 AM

» Help: Nabari no Ou filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

1 by Yuliyshii »»
Feb 9, 3:53 AM

» Does it get better?

rozwielidka - Mar 15, 2023

10 by Daiyamondo »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Nabari no Ou Episode 23 Discussion

Kiseki - Sep 24, 2008

19 by Roch2001 »»
Dec 2, 2022 8:50 AM

» Nabari's Dub

IMOUTOOO - Aug 22, 2009

4 by PsiphonX »»
Jul 4, 2022 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.